Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" (53091 Views)

Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Babysheart(f): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2018
Fake Prophets everywhere. Look at his robes like Wakanda cloth.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Galaticos444: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2018
An afonja man can never b trusted.we al know dey ar chameleon with their sugar-coated mouth
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by elMacho(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
Is this prophecy or permutations?
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Hakeemalao: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2018
awon onirikuri pastor 419 pastor by d time god ready 2 expose u.u will hate ur self
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by obowunmi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2018
How is this a prophecy ??
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Larryslim(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
If this man can predict the Round of 16 fixtures of this year world cup,quarter finals, semi finals and the eventual winner,then I'll believe him..
But now,Hell Nay!
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Funky1991(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
All this men of GOD should face there ministry and stop indulging there selves on politics
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by enonche85(m): 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
jamael:
Hmmn.

All these kind of talk is simply permutations.

I wonder how he reconciles these two statements.

And

Maybe instructions as to which of bank accounts which he would pay money. grin grin

I wonder how God will leave the problem of sin and salvation and start giving you gossip about Nigerian politics.

Believe this false prophet at your own peril.

He made those 2 statements so that when Fayemi looses, he'll use the 2nd statement and say Fayemi dint listen to instructions. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Delonn(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
kinzhealth:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/03/prophet-ayodele-reveals-winners-ekiti-osun-governorship-elections/amp/

This man is fake. He once said Makarfi, will not get justice at the Supreme Court during the PDP crises. The man is full of political predictions, just like every other political analys.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by usagee36: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by christoolukpa: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2018
prophet go and ask TB Joshua, how market for USA election
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by idonhammer: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thunder go fire this fake prophet if PDP later win the election..
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Omoboricash(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:
Mr. Ayodele who calls himself a prophet is the most irrational and discredited prophet in West Africa. He tells brazen lies and calls them prophecies. When you catch him lying, he'll tell you that Romans 4:17 says "... He calleth those things that be not as though they were".
Bu
Ayodele is the Lai Mohammed of prophets.
But if he had predicted your favourite candidate, you wouldn't be saying this.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by GoodMuyis(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
oyetunder:
I never read in the Bible that a prophet of God PREDICTED at all. They PROPHESIED:they spoke the direct mind of God. And what is the business of God with some issues that some naija prophets always claim to see... ? things like who wins world cup...who wins Ghana elections...the actor that will die...the senator that will suffer stroke... They do not see any vision about poor and unpopular people at all...their own god is selective.

Both word are synonymous to each other. However, the media is trying to remove religion from their profession so they adopt PREDICT instead of PROPHECY but both mean same thing
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by PearlStreet(m): 1:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Omoboricash:

But if he had predicted your favourite candidate, you wouldn't be saying this.

I'm sympathetic to Fayemi but he's not winning that election.

The only reason he was given the ticket is because he's gonna spend a lot of money and APC see him as an ATM.

As for that lying prophet, none of his predictions has ever come to pass.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by GoodMuyis(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
jamael:
Hmmn.

All these kind of talk is simply permutations.

I wonder how he reconciles these two statements.

And

Maybe instructions as to which of bank accounts which he would pay money. grin grin

I wonder how God will leave the problem of sin and salvation and start giving you gossip about Nigerian politics.

Believe this false prophet at your own peril.

Don't be ignorant, while message of salvation is duty of every Christians, prophecy is on for the prophet.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Alejoc(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
Let him predict when Nigeria will be better!
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by package7(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
End time Prophet..... Lazy Prophet... Is there no programs in your vineyard again to keep busy ,instead of meddling into Ekiti and Osun affair.

Anyway sho mo age e sha?
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Exponental(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Who will win the world cup? how many goals will be scored? what times will the 1st and last goals be scored. Pls predict this babajebu sherbet!
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Exponental(m): 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Who will win the world cup? how many goals will be scored? what times will the 1st and last goals be scored. Pls predict this babajebu surebet!
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by patrickmuf(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
His personal opinion...
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by chubinwa(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
The prophecy was not accurate. It is a palpable indication that his prophecy was based on mere prediction. Tell us he is going to win above all odds.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2018
I have read many of these man's prophesies .

The truth is that his prophesies do not come to pass.

They are mere permutations.

Thank God July 2018 is here.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by dabiriy(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2018
englishmart:
only if this man can give me surest 10 odd
I will be very grateful. Lol grin grin
i dey tell u .person life don change na to go sell one my family land for village ßtake after 90minut
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by limitless777(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
amclimax:
Only time will tell.

My only problem be say I don use many fone no one wey the battery dey last. Na my hand abi all dis company dey lie ? ThAnk God I get power bank ..because if na only Nepa life for tire me

R U directly telling us that U don't give a f***k about the predictions
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Toosure70: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
oyetunder:
I never read in the Bible that a prophet of God PREDICTED at all. They PROPHESIED:they spoke the direct mind of God. And what is the business of God with some issues that some naija prophets always claim to see... ? things like who wins world cup...who wins Ghana elections...the actor that will die...the senator that will suffer stroke... They do not see any vision about poor and unpopular people at all...their own god is selective.
check your very well, the prophets installed kings.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Empathydphilo(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hahahahahahaha.... Have this prophet actually eaten ??
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Burgerlomo: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Toks2008:
How does this translate to prophecy?

All these desperate bloggers smh!

You 2 see am? I wonder ooo cool
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by luggy(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
fake prophate
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by kmaster007: 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
let watch and see. till den
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by kmaster007: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
corruption fall on you
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by dcncorniels: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
PearlStreet:
Mr. Ayodele who calls himself a prophet is the most irrational and discredited prophet in West Africa. He tells brazen lies and calls them prophecies. When you catch him lying, he'll tell you that Romans 4:17 says "... He calleth those things that be not as though they were".

Ayodele is the Lai Mohammed of prophets.
Eleyi ti poju !!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TD Jakes Traces Igbo Roots, Visits Nigeria (Photos) / "Demons Attracted Big Men To Me"; Lady Who Slept With Various Men For Money.PICS / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.