Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" (53225 Views)

Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Chukazu: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
This one is not prophecy but permutations
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Babisha10(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hmmmmm prophet of end time everywhere, so u mean to tell me that u re good in telling what can happen tomorrow or next and am still sitting here wit cut cut ticket every day.... I hav 2 locate u for business..
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by femi4: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thank God its prediction not prophecy
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by omoelerin1: 2:56pm On Jun 03, 2018
oyetunder:
I never read in the Bible that a prophet of God PREDICTED at all. They PROPHESIED:they spoke the direct mind of God. And what is the business of God with some issues that some naija prophets always claim to see... ? things like who wins world cup...who wins Ghana elections...the actor that will die...the senator that will suffer stroke... They do not see any vision about poor and unpopular people at all...their own god is selective. And to those saying prediction and prophecy is the same thing down below...It is a lie. Predictions have to do with probabilities... God does not predict, Ha says it as it is thru his oracles. And to the one who said that God must speak about all things...it is a lie. God does not bother Himself with things you can handle with your senses. Also, God gave us all the power of choices.
Great
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by oyetunder(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
Toosure70:
check your very well, the prophets installed kings.
Installed kings...not by predictions...and not even in a democratic settings. The Nation of Israel then followed the torah and the prophets as national oracles. That was why the Law of Moses sounded a serious punishment for any prophet with failed prophecies.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by oyetunder(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
GoodMuyis:

Both word are synonymous to each other. However, the media is trying to remove religion from their profession so they adopt PREDICT instead of PROPHECY but both mean same thing
No sir. Predictions are about probabilities while prophesies are certain and sure. Media has to use predict because on uncertainties and useless claims of vision that are not beneficial to the people at all.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by omoelerin1: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2018
contigiency:
Those are not prophetic messages. He was just reacting to the current political realities of the moment especially as it affect those states. many of us have done the same many times. So I don't think there is a big deal here. Advising a party to choose a good candidate in other to win is a natural precaution every party must take without being told. Again, Fayemi like every other candidates will naturally be mindful of their utterances. In fact he merely advised the players in the coming elections.
A member of the church
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by activistjohnny(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
kinzhealth:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/06/03/prophet-ayodele-reveals-winners-ekiti-osun-governorship-elections/amp/
lol another failed prophesies of failure again. this same prophet prophesy that Gej will win. at the end, please what's the outcome of the election, pmb win. it's a known fact here, both Fayose and his deputy governor which happens to be the governorship candidate knows Christ and pdp governorship candidate will win massively and convincely in landslide victory. nothing will happen all through. it will be peaceful election. fayemi will be defeated and rejected at the poll. I trust my ekiti people. they are prayerful, hardworking and maintain their stand. they go with their words. pdp governorship candidate will win massively and convincely in landslide victory. Infact professor Olusola eleka will surely win massively and convincely in the next governorship election. he will used 8 years on that seat.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by bengasyl(m): 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2018
Kk
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by UnchangeableGod: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
jamael:
Hmmn.

All these kind of talk is simply permutations.

I wonder how he reconciles these two statements.

And

Maybe instructions as to which of bank accounts which he would pay money. grin grin

I wonder how God will leave the problem of sin and salvation and start giving you gossip about Nigerian politics.

Believe this false prophet at your own peril.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
shadebeauty:
Please Nairalanders Bless me with any amount, I and my daughter are really starving, I've been the one taking care us, my little business as not going well for me, it really a though call for me, coming up to beg.
without account details?
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Teegelop(f): 5:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
“He would lose the election if he fails to listen to instructions. He must beam his electioneering campaign at the grassroots.

...And which he cannot do
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by greatman247(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
jamael:
Hmmn.

All these kind of talk is simply permutations.

I wonder how he reconciles these two statements.

And

Maybe instructions as to which of bank accounts which he would pay money. grin grin

I wonder how God will leave the problem of sin and salvation and start giving you gossip about Nigerian politics.

Believe this false prophet at your own peril.

I don't think this is predictions or permutations cos all indications point to Fayose's man to win because Fayose have strong will to win Fayemi which have happened in the past before now and considering the fact Ekiti is PDP states for years. So for the prophet to now turn the table to say the odd is against Fayose is not something I will NOT want to call predictions. I will suggest we just wait and see if his prophecy will come to pass, cos he has penchant for correct prophecies in the past though. But still let's wait and see, even though not all his prophecies do come to pass. I also see Fayose winning Fayemi again cos he has more ground in the grassroots. He is the incumbent Governor and he has perfected his act of stomach infrastructure to induce electorates and sure knows how sugar coat the people while Fayemi who stays in Abuja mostly and appear to be far to the people of Ekiti.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Organizer111222(m): 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2018
Fake!!!!!!!!
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Macon1212: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
False prophesy Fayemi can't win Ekiti State
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by nayosman: 6:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
Useless prophet.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by moshuur(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
LilSmith55:

Ah no knw say Prophesies do dey get terms and conditions
I swear me sef no know
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by CioAngels(f): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
No, not Fayemi, but Dr Olusegun Adeleye.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by shadebaby94: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
without account details?

i try sending my account i was banned. you can check my signature.
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by kaffy4tope(m): 12:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Hmmmm..... Make I screen grab this page and wait for the election outcome...

Come and develop your plot before omo Onile takes over grin
Re: Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" by Infocitadel: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
To God be the glory, it came to pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Ashes Buried Inside Church Floor (Pictures) / Video: T.B Joshua Raises A Man From The Dead / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.