Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,694 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? (559 Views)

Will You Forgive A Friend Who Has Sex With Your Wife / God Forgave You Several Wicked Abortions, Can't You Forgive Long Ago Rape / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by MissRaine69(f): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
If they apologised?
Michael Adebolajo has apologised for the first time for the murder of Fusilier Lee Rigby, saying he was "brainwashed" and "misinterpreted the Koran".

Adebolajo, 33, has expressed remorse and "regret" for murdering Lee Rigby in 2013 and plans to write a letter of apology to the Drummer's family, according to prison sources. If you kin was hacked to death they way these two men killed this soldier would you forgive them if they reached out?

Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
KILLING THE KILLER WON'T BRING BACK THE DEAD. WHY WASTE ALL THAT ENERGY?
I'LL LET THE LAW DO THE REST, AND TRY TO MOVE AHEAD.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by MissRaine69(f): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

The law is an ass
Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
I CAN NEVER FORGIVE THEM.
Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by MJBOLT: 12:29am On Jun 04, 2018
NEVER angry
Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by MJBOLT: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2018
letting them live won't bring them back either angry I'll kill the killer if the opportunity presents itself

CAPSLOCKED:

Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:36am On Jun 04, 2018
He who kills by the sword dies by the sword

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by ubunja(m): 2:58am On Jun 04, 2018
abortion is worse. but women do it daily. so i will forgive.
Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by tunize(m): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
It depends if na by acccident( i will forgive).
but when it is intentional its gonna take long.
Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by pafo(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2018
Why not, as long as they get the needle.
Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
Will my kin want me burdened with hate and vengeance? Certainly Not smiley
Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2018
these two guys that hacked a british guy to pieces with a matchete while swinging the bloody blade on camera.so they now asking for forgiveness..hmm

Re: Would You Forgive The Killers Of Your Kin? by dukeprince50: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2018
ubunja:
abortion is worse. but women do it daily. so i will forgive.
which kind description be this lol.

(1) (Reply)

10 Type Of Student You Will Find In an African Lecture Room / Overcome Shyness And Gain Confidence / Lady Hospitalized After Realizing Her Fiance Is Getting Married to Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.