Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary (31537 Views)

Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years / Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by FunmyKemmy(f): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2018
Wow!
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
Womanbeater spotted

Somebodydaddy01:

Me too but let’s think of this ....what is the man has been tolerating her shit for long ....she might say something so bad that will let the man slap
Her
Imagine one useless girl pretending for so long and you marry her and she cursed your mom ...how are you going to feel ?

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by hkidola00(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
cantcme1:

Wow you smart, I know razaq and the wife personally, when poverty knocks on a door, love escape through the window.
u sure u know dam personally, cos I just searched some stuffs and I found out d guy is still with cash and doing well,even with properties
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by package7(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
We dey far! We dey watch their drama. Honestly we know sey the marriage won't last... Anyway sorry is your case woman
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by victorian(f): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS!!!! This guy is bad oooo
These are not Modelling photos o... This is Redesigning of a Human Structure...

WOW! :oo

Mehn! She should go forThanksgiving abeg! She has dodged untimely death!

Not all men are marriageable.
God! sad

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by richymillzz(m): 11:59pm On Jun 03, 2018
MrMcJay:
Those who make noise about their relationships are trying to cover up underlying problems.

Toto Decay made more noise than a colonial-era train when she was married to Churchill. Today, they're apart.

This one turned herself to Shakespeare writing literature online like Soyinka. Now, she's crying like a bushbaby.

Good engine doesn't make unnecessary noise, when it starts making noise, it wants to knock.

When you have something precious, you shut up your mouth and protect it be it money, gold, documents or bae.
egbon ur mouthed
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Obas101(m): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2018
Xisnin:

Shut up wife beater.
If your wife insult your mama con call her names like prost. Wetin you go do? How will you react? You may say you will slap her what if she reacts as well and started throwing punches.
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by enemyofprogress: 12:07am On Jun 04, 2018
So who does she now want to eat his remnant?
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by cantcme1: 12:15am On Jun 04, 2018
hkidola00:
u sure u know dam personally, cos I just searched some stuffs and I found out d guy is still with cash and doing well,even with properties

Yes i do, i know ‘em
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Metuh: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why let go of the relationship when you can just walk away and when everywhere is cool you can simply come back
walk away to where exactly

Into the hands of a mistress?

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by hkidola00(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2018
cantcme1:

Yes i do, i know ‘em
well from my search, he's doing fine, women can have ugly behaviours at times, den dey start pity face, what if she was cheating cos she said he broke her phone also, so it may not be poverty, I pray we find our true soulmate
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Elxandre(m): 12:48am On Jun 04, 2018
cantcme1:

Wow you smart, I know razaq and the wife personally, when poverty knocks on a door, love escape through the window.
You mean he has nothing from the hundreds of millions he made shocked

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by cantcme1: 1:10am On Jun 04, 2018
hkidola00:
well from my search, he's doing fine, women can have ugly behaviours at times, den dey start pity face, what if she was cheating cos she said he broke her phone also, so it may not be poverty, I pray we find our true soulmate

$$$ ain’t coming as it used to and infedelity from one side, they are married since 2008 ooo, so omoh just turned to woman beater after 10 years
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by cantcme1: 1:11am On Jun 04, 2018
Elxandre:

You mean he has nothing from the hundreds of millions he made shocked

Not as before
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Bolusticus:
When the going was good, we never heard anything. Please save us the stress.

I am no fan of domestic violence but no sane man will wake up one morning to start beating up his wife.

Please let's hear the man's side.

Thanks for saying this.

You’ve earned my complete respect.

Why would the man that you trusted enough to breed with will suddenly start beating you?

It’s not only men that should be mindful, some women do too.
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Metuh:

walk away to where exactly

Into the hands of a mistress?

Sounds about right to me.
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Siga: 3:13am On Jun 04, 2018
Bolusticus:

I am no fan of domestic violence but no sane man will wake up one morning to start beating up his wife.

....The going was never good... all she has been doing for years is cover up for the dude... A lot of women endure and cover up a lot... just cos of what people will say...

2 Likes

Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Kinggnicole(f): 3:58am On Jun 04, 2018
sexy74:

Sincerely it’s not right beaten a woman but some women need automatic reset once in a while.

You are the one who needs both automatic and manual reset judging from this rubbish you just wrote here.

1 Like

Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by lanre316: 4:31am On Jun 04, 2018
Bolusticus:

Thank you. I don't know why people are quick to believe the word of a woman who no longer loves her husband when they have not heard the man's side of the story. When it's a general known fact that such woman lies, exaggerates and hides fact, especially when she have an agenda against a person.
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by JAMESOJAY: 4:59am On Jun 04, 2018
When you marry for the wrong reason

Your marriage will crash
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Donjazzy12(m): 5:49am On Jun 04, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
One week after she celebrated her 10th wedding anniversary with her husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq who is also a footballer, Nollywood actress, Bose Alao took to her Whatsapp status to announce the end of their marriage.

According to Bose Alao who said she has had enough of suffering and smiling, her husband threatened to send her to the mortuary. She also added that her husband has sisters, yet no one batters them. Bose Alao concluded her rant, by stating that her phone was destroyed by her husband who left scars all over her body.

On their 10th wedding anniversary, Bola Alao who shared a video of her husband, wrote;

A Decade already!!!!!!
A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people, who refuse to give up on each other.
Happy anniversary to Mr & Mrs Omotoyossi
But chai, I look 15 tho
Celebcouple

Unlimited Ife Olorun
I need you by my side even in the next 60years
I am a real Queen
I deserve all happiness ....
Your children remain 3 boys for my body, all I ask is may God grant your heart desires In Jesus name . You Deserve all happiness Mr Rasakii

In an interview shortly after she got battered by her husband months ago, the actress said who was reached out to by Sunday scoop said;

“I know what you want to talk about, and I am not interested in saying anything about it.”

Prodded to make a comment to allay the worries of her fans who are worried about her well-being, she said, “My lawyer has told me not to say anything about that issue, and I’m keeping to his advice.”

On how she met her husband, she said;

My hubby was a fan and I met him through a colleague. It is not true that he paid millions for my phone number. I am happy I met my hubby and that I am married to him. I did my children a great favour by having him as their dad. Despite the fact that he is a footballer, he lives a very decent life. He has his flaws and I have mine but we are both working on ourselves. I usually listen to advice from family, friends and fans. And in everything I do, I always think of my kids first.

Here's her rant below;

https://lailasnews.com/actress-bose-alao-splits-from-footballer-husband-omotoyosi-after-10th-anniversary-celebration/

Lalasticlala
She is a lesbian!
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Smarttravels(f): 6:09am On Jun 04, 2018
Bolusticus:

Which man's side. What can ever give him the audacity to batter her. If she 'misbehaves' and he cannot condone the conduct, he should divorce her not batter. Bloody coward.
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2018
Bolusticus:

Oh please. Not a lot of men can handle failure. Some just become very sensitive to every assumed 'slight' and turn to animals.
She even said hes been terrible throughout the 10years, maybe hes just an animal.
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 04, 2018
Obas101:

If your wife insult your mama con call her names like prost. Wetin you go do? How will you react? You may say you will slap her what if she reacts as well and started throwing punches.
Im very sure she didnt insult his mother. Im betting she was even too nice. She should have returned his slaps. Nonsense.
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by SachaBastien(m): 6:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Battering is bad but maybe he got angry that after 10 years you couldn't spell his name right undecided
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Lionesss: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2018
sexy74:

Sincerely it’s not right beaten a woman but some women need automatic reset once in a while.
You are a fool!!!!!
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2018
sexy74:

You're very stupid!!!!!

If you need to flex your muscles, why don't you engage the agbero on your streets in mortal combat?

Ode!!! Nonentity!!!!

And go to school while you're at it
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by BlackAdam55(m): 8:52am On Jun 04, 2018
well what did she do? Cause nobody will just wake up,and start beatings his wife undecided
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by salesforce: 9:08am On Jun 04, 2018
oh
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by missyadorable(f): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2018
Lol..
Whenever I couples displaying their pictures and writing love stuff so frequently on social media, I know it's all fake.
They are not happy, they are suffering and only using social media as a cover up.
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by sexy74(m): 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
kneehighbootz:

You're very stupid!!!!!

If you need to flex your muscles, why don't you engage the agbero on your streets in mortal combat?

Ode!!! Nonentity!!!!

And go to school while you're at it
I see you are very ill mannered to haul insult on someone that did not insult you, imagine how you treat people around you.
You are very shallow minded and I can't waste my data on people like you.
Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by sexy74(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lionesss:

You are a fool!!!!!
For someone to air his view you insult what would you do if you had control or authority over the person, I guess you will kill.
Grow up and make good use of your data instead of using it to insult people.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans faint at Wizkid concert in Ivory Coast (video) / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) / Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.