Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary (31570 Views)

Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years / Rasaq Olayiwola: I Am Tired Of Playing Herbalist Roles In Films / Bose Alao Apologizes To Husband, Rasaq Omotoyossi After Domestic Violence Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary by sexy74(m): 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Kinggnicole:

You are the one who needs both automatic and manual reset judging from this rubbish you just wrote here.
I see you just bought data and you want to see if you working well ABI?
Ok it's working very well as you see, out it to better use next time.

Grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Okojie And Her Children Step Out Together (photos) / Doris Samuel Akonanya, Amputee Actress, Slays In New Pictures / Uche Edochie: My Family Is Not In Support Of Yul Edochie's Second Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.