Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

Ladies: If You Like A Guy, Make A Move, Show Him Some Greenlight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: If You Like A Guy, Make A Move, Show Him Some Greenlight (439 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: If You Like A Guy, Make A Move, Show Him Some Greenlight by gbenyi: 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Am up all night writing blog articles, going through my tickets, and thinking about how the next day is going to be like. Every day I set out hustling to pay my bills. It's all a life of struggle for every Nigerian youth who is just having a headstart, and who wasn't born with a silver spoon.

There is barely time for leisure.

If you are a lady, you may be wondering whats wrong with you... Or why Nigerian guys are so unromantic. A Naija guy is so blind to even notice your new hairdo. Even a 100k wig and makeup will do no good. The truth is, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you. In fact, you are such a stunning beauty, and I bet you, he even secretly saved some of your pictures on his phone. He's just busy, too busy working on his dreams to ever notice all the greenlight you are signaling.

It is possible that he likes you too, and would want to ask you out on a date, but there is just no time for that. Instead of waiting forever, why not just take the risk. You'll be surprised at the outcome, Guys hardly ever say NO.

7 CUTE WAYS TO ASK A GUY OUT WITHOUT SEEMING TOO DESPERATE
Re: Ladies: If You Like A Guy, Make A Move, Show Him Some Greenlight by Bluezy13(m): 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Keep waiting for green light.
While smart guys beat the red light.
Re: Ladies: If You Like A Guy, Make A Move, Show Him Some Greenlight by gbenyi: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Bluezy13:
Keep waiting for green light.

While smart guys beat the red light.

Lol. I love this lines.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Observation True About Men And Women / 6 Daily Habits That Distorts Any Relationship / I'm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.