Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ (32249 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Outrageous! Yaya Touré: Messi DOESN'T Deserve Sixth Golden Ball!!! / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
hippieguy:
See reasoning, a coach that had issue and offloaded players like Ronaldinho (Even as a World Best Player), Deco, Chichynzky, .Zambrota, Zlatan, Kroos, Schweinsteigger, 2015625797Ribery, Gotze, Nasri, Nolito (La Masia Product), Navas, Kolarov, Clichy, Hart ( English City Legend). How can just a few cases of Yaya and maybe Eto's make him a racist?

Two things stand out with all the players Pep has axed from his team. Either u are not fitting in to his style of play or u have some ego or undiscipline attitude which don't go down well with him. We all know Pep had his own fault esp when it comes to bring so demanding and unnecessary crave for perfection and getting things done his own way and any player (no matter who you are, judging from the above list) who tends to be found wanting in any of those his egocentric personality will have to either leave or get shifted out without apology.

Of course, we know that no two captains can be in a ship, in which case we all know Pep will always try to prove he's the boss. So I don't see any racist bearing in any of that as backed up by the players who happened to have been victims of his treatment. So Yaya is just playing cheap with the whole racist comment, not excusing Pep's egocentric and non-tolerant attitude though.

Gbam!!!
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Mryacks: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
post=68188151:
Why not you just leave in Peace Mr Yaya, after all you have left officially and they gave you a befitting goodbye.

That is one reason I will always love THE SPECIAL ONE, he has this undying love for African/Black players!

Wenger too..
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by kosoko00: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
ednut1:
Should have left when pep joined. Bt he stayed cos of greed 300k a week no be beans

No be cos of greed oh! He just made a better business decision to stay despite the inconvenience if making that 300k/wk while staying there
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Mryacks: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2018
Pussickpunk:

Gbam!!!

Don't mind Yaya. Because Sterling, Fernandinho, G. Jesus, Delap, Kompany, Abidal, etc are not black people undecided
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Evangkatsoulis: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
anigbajumo:

Which yeye starter I don't knw how people come with this junk conclusion.Throughout his yrs in Barcelona he never played as defensive midfielder Bosquet plays that position so where does it fit in starting Line up or he played ahead of xavi and iniesta??Yes pep bought him nd play whenever iniesta is injured nd plays in his position once in a while coz they are both left footed,keita was never for once in Barcelona first eleven if xavi,bosquet nd iniesta are fit....

Iniesta and who are both left footed?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Evangkatsoulis: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

French and Italian people are welcoming, Spanish people are pure racist, name one black player in the Spain national team

Marcos senna that year.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
When I see him scratching his head in full match to show that he thinks thoroughly, it makes me laugh. It’s comedy.

Yaya just threw a hot Jibe. can't help laughing ���
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by chukxie(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
sorepco:
.man 4get about ys blacks. Its stubborness that is worrying them. Etoi looks and talks stubborn!!

He hates blacks and has sterling...sane...de jesus... and so on.

A serious person cant withstand stubborn people

Sterling is British. Leroy Sane is German. Although they're both black; but neither of them is African.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Kingsley1000(m): 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2018
chukxie:

Sterling is British. Leroy Sane is German. Although they're both black; but neither of them is African.
Sane's parents are from senegal
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by chukxie(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:

His mom is German called Regina Weber. While his dad is Senegalese.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Let's be honest, how many Africans won't be racists if they were whites?

As a white man, you have every reason to dislike blacks. The black race is cursed beyond measure. I for one would have been a staunch racist if I was white. But here I am, a black man from one of the most cursed black countries on earth (Nigeria).

Yaya Toure should just move on and forget the ill treatment he got from Pep.

May be Zlatan Ibrahimovic was right about Pep Guardiola after all, a coward who can't face his fears, who can't talk to you man to man.

#Spits_on_guardiola's_bald_hair
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by stagger: 3:03am On Jun 06, 2018
Racism in football is very real. Comments by former Bayern right back Sagnol confirm it. A book has been written about this.

Guardiola played the same wing that Yaya played, but Toure was much better. I watched Guardiola as a player in the early and mid 90s. He was just an OK player. Yaya Toure was miles ahead of him and I think Pepe just can't live with it.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by stagger: 3:07am On Jun 06, 2018
Kingsley1000:

Souleymane Sane was one of Senegal 92's foreign based players along with late Jules Bocande. I think they were the only foreign based players in the Teranga Lions at the time.

Leroy's mum was a German gymnast.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by theDEVILisHERE: 7:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I don't know about you shaa so I will say okay. But the majority of stories I have heard and researches I have done indicates that Spain is better of those countries for black Africans. Thanks anyway!

Every "non black" person has racism towards blacks in them
It's a genetic instinct, tho many try to manage and overcome it

This is a fact black people should know by now but many don't, especially black idiots going to church and mosques
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by theDEVILisHERE: 7:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
lexy2014:
first, u havent been able to establish that Italians are racist. Mario balotelli is a Ghanaian by birth but was adopted by Italians. If they were racist, y would they do that? I mentioned Silvio berlusconi who owned AC Milan. He had a certain George weah in his team. It was during his time at Milan that George weah became d African, European and world best all in one season. If Italians were racist, y would berlusconi have a black player in his team? 2nd, u haven't been able to establish that because Italians are racist, that makes pep racist. I can't vouch 4 pep being racist or not. I have never met him. There might b some element of truth in what etoo, yaya and keita said about him but other facts might debunk such claims. In bayern he played with alaba thru out. Pep has a history of taking on his supposedly "big players". He had a running with zlatan. Zlatan almost beat him up. He also had problems with schweinsteiger(I asked u about but u didn't respond) who he forced out of Bayern. I heard that he perceivd
schweinsteiger as a threat. He also pushed out kolarov, navas and zabaleta. These guys aren't blacks.

Racist would still associate with you as long as they're getting what they want

Covert racists are actually in the majority, that's why ur non black friends would not display their racism in front of you, but in their heart they don't like you

Matter of fact European countries that accept immigrants are more racists than others, tho is doesn't look that way (eg: UK, Italy, France, Germany, Holland etc)

And yes italy is one of the most racist countries on earth, this should not even be up for dispute
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Racist would still associate with you as long as they're getting what they want

Covert racists are actually in the majority, that's why ur non black friends would not display their racism in front of you, but in their heart they don't like you

Matter of fact European countries that accept immigrants are more racists than others, tho is doesn't look that way (eg: UK, Italy, France, Germany, Holland etc)

And yes italy is one of the most racist countries on earth, this should not even be up for dispute
A racist doesn't give a damn about u or about what u have to offer. A racist will show u he or she despises u immediately. If u have something 2 offer, d more reason a rascist will display racist tendencies.

If u read my discussion with that dude very well, u will c that d thrust of my position was his inability 2 prove that Italians are racist. I was able give 3 instances to counter his blanket claim that Italians are racist. Are there racists in Italy, oh yes. Does that make all Italians racist? Hell no. Its like a white meeting a Nigerian and concluding we all fraudsters cause he or she heard a few things about Nigerians.
Its not OK to just make conclusions and unsubstantiated claims about people when u dont have all d facts.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by theDEVILisHERE: 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2018
lexy2014:

A racist doesn't give a damn about u or about what u have to offer. A racist will show u he or she despises u immediately. If u have something 2 offer, d more reason a rascist will display racist tendencies.

If u read my discussion with that dude very well, u will c that d thrust of my position was his inability 2 prove that Italians are racist. I was able give 3 instances to counter his blanket claim that Italians are racist. Are there racists in Italy, oh yes. Does that make all Italians racist? Hell no. Its like a white meeting a Nigerian and concluding we all fraudsters cause he or she heard a few things about Nigerians.
Its not OK to just make conclusions and unsubstantiated claims about people when u dont have all d facts.

lolz
My friend you don't know racists

Covert racists are the real racists not those skin head kkk mask wearing clowns
They even match with you in your so called protests, smiling in your faces but killing you slowly from behind
My friend you do not want to know what they think or say about you in secret

Their heart is very dark
They'll get closer to u even date and marry you just to achieve a fetish dark mission

Bavarians are extremely racists
But if I tell you that of the Bavarian stock the British is the most racist would you believe me? Ofcourse not
But that is because you still see things in 1D not 3D or even HD

For the last millennia who has committed more crimes against Black people more than the British people? (Germans, Dutch, Belgians, Italians, Portuguese following behind them)
Who engineered, sanctioned, industrialized and institutionalized the torture, slavery and massacre of Blacks world wide?
Answer= British people (including their descendants in America)

But of course, they use their media to brainwash and deceive people like you

If you want to know who Hates you the most? look at those who have committed more crimes against you
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

lolz
My friend you don't know racists

Covert racists are the real racists not those skin head kkk mask wearing clowns
They even match with you in your so called protests, smiling in your faces but killing you slowly from behind
My friend you do not want to know what they think or say about you in secret

Their heart is very dark
They'll get closer to u even date and marry you just to achieve a fetish dark mission

Bavarians are extremely racists
But if I tell you that of the Bavarian stock the British is the most racist would you believe me? Ofcourse not
But that is because you still see things in 1D not 3D or even HD

For the last millennia who has committed more crimes against Black people more than the British people? (Germans, Dutch, Belgians, Italians, Portuguese following behind them)
Who engineered, sanctioned, industrialized and institutionalized the torture, slavery and massacre of Blacks world wide?
Answer= British people (including their descendants in America)

But of course, they use their media to brainwash and deceive people like you

If you want to know who Hates you the most? look at those who have committed more crimes against you
I don't no any racist because I have never encountered any and I won't speak from an uninformed, stereotypical, ignorant, biased, subjective & sentimental point of view.

If we check, u have never encountered any racist in ur life and most likely have never been outside d shores of Nigeria. So if this is d case with u, how do u now claim these people u mentioned are racists? U only regurgitate what u read or heard somewhere and then u claim 2b an expert on d issue of racism That's not enough my dear.

I c things in 1D because I don't allow sentiments to drive my thinking. U c in 3D and HD but u dont have facts or personal experience to back up ur claims. Its a pity. Pls get ur facts right. Are these white folks perfect, NO. Do they have racist among them, Yes. Are they all racist cause some of them are racist? Definitely not. Are there ritual killers in Nigeria? Yes. Does that make all Nigerians ritual killers? Am sure u can answer that.

Where did u get ur information that d british are Bavarians? U obviously dont no who bavarians are. Pls always try 2 verify any information u want 2 share in public space. It should b valid not one driven by sentiments, ignorance, subjectivity and stereotypes
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by theDEVILisHERE: 2:22am On Jun 12, 2018
lexy2014:
I don't no any racist because I have never encountered any and I won't speak from an uninformed, stereotypical, ignorant, biased, subjective & sentimental point of view.

If we check, u have never encountered any racist in ur life and most likely have never been outside d shores of Nigeria. So if this is d case with u, how do u now claim these people u mentioned are racists? U only regurgitate what u read or heard somewhere and then u claim 2b an expert on d issue of racism That's not enough my dear.

I c things in 1D because I don't allow sentiments to drive my thinking. U c in 3D and HD but u dont have facts or personal experience to back up ur claims. Its a pity. Pls get ur facts right. Are these white folks perfect, NO. Do they have racist among them, Yes. Are they all racist cause some of them are racist? Definitely not. Are there ritual killers in Nigeria? Yes. Does that make all Nigerians ritual killers? Am sure u can answer that.

Where did u get ur information that d british are Bavarians? U obviously dont no who bavarians are. Pls always try 2 verify any information u want 2 share in public space. It should b valid not one driven by sentiments, ignorance, subjectivity and stereotypes

"Bavarians"
Wrong description from myself
Wanted to say "Germanic" cause that includes various tribes (Saxons, frisons, bavarians etc)

As for your post I would just say this
The unenlightened and ignorant draw conclusions from guesses and permutations
The wise draw conclusions from real events and more importantly from wisdom And wisdom comes only from 'Experience '

Anyone with true wisdom on racism knows exactly what I'm talking about

Like I said
The one hates you more is the one who 'consciously' commits more crime directly or indirectly against you

Your type is the one that would castigate racist white people insulting black people in public but would clap for Bill Gates and so called scientists who stalk u all around the world, sleep with your daughters and injection HIV and Ebola virus in them in their quest to wipe u all out

Those Russians you all are castigating don't want to touch you with a long pole
They want nothing to do with you
Thats why they never wanted and still don't want to colonize u
But for those I listed they want you destroyed. Pointy put, They want you all DEAD
And you can not really destroy someone from afar, this is why they draw closer to you
Even if all Black people decide to leave earth migrate to the non existent hell, as long as they are still breathing those ones would still follow you there just so they can finish their job

Who hates you more? The person who insults and stays away from you as much as he can cause he don't like you
Or the one that befriends you so he can put poison in your food so you die?

You need enlightenment
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

"Bavarians"
Wanted to say "Germanic" cause that includes various tribes (Saxons, frisons, bavarians etc)

The wise draw conclusions from real events and more importantly from wisdom And wisdom comes only from 'Experience '

Anyone with true wisdom on racism knows exactly what I'm talking about

Like I said
The one hates you more is the one who 'consciously' commits more crime directly or indirectly against you

Your type is the one that would castigate racist white people insulting black people in public but would clap for Bill Gates and so called scientists who stalk u all around the world, sleep with your daughters and injection HIV and Ebola virus in them in their quest to wipe u all out

But for those I listed they want you destroyed. Pointy put, They want you all DEAD
And you can not really destroy someone from afar, this is why they draw closer to you
Even if all Black people decide to leave earth migrate to the non existent hell, as long as they are still breathing those ones would still follow you there just so they can finish their job

Who hates you more? The person who insults and stays away from you as much as he can cause he don't like you
Or the one that befriends you so he can put poison in your food so you die?

You need enlightenment
Everything u have written are all speculative assumptions. There's no one thing u have written based on facts or proof. They are all just figments of ur imagination &a reflection of ur deep seated paranoia 4d white man

theDEVILisHERE:

"Bavarians"

The wise draw conclusions from real events and more importantly from wisdom And wisdom comes only from 'Experience '[\quote]
So what "experience" do u have with Bavarians, d English, Italians, Americans? Am very certain that u have never met a white man and u are talking about racism. So what experience are u referring to. In essence, u are even d one drawing conclusions from guesses and permutations so that puts u in d category of d unenlightened and ignorant

[quote author=theDEVILisHERE post=68396499]
Anyone with true wisdom on racism knows exactly what I'm talking about[\quote]
Pls define "true wisdom"? How did u obtain ur " true wisdom on racism"?

Like I said
The one hates you more is the one who 'consciously' commits more crime directly or indirectly against you[\quote] well, u can only speak 4 urself about those who hate u. Ur paranoia about people hating u is yours and yours alone. I have love around me. Don't u think its high time u start looking 4 love?

Your type is the one that would castigate racist white people insulting black people in public but would clap for Bill Gates and so called scientists who stalk u all around the world, sleep with your daughters and injection HIV and Ebola virus in them in their quest to wipe u all out[\quote]
U don't no my type. U have no facts. U are only speaking based on sentiments. U are contradicting urself cause in my discussion with u, u are d one who has been castigating white folks 4 rascism, not me. So like I said earlier, always get ur facts right. I guess what u said in d highlighted is a reflection of u cos I don't have a record of doing that

Those Russians you all are castigating don't want to touch you with a long pole[\quote]who are "you all"? Can u show me were I castigated Russians?

They want nothing to do with you.But for those I listed they want you destroyed.
[\quote]pls speak 4 urself

Pointy put, They want you all DEAD
Even if all Black people decide to leave earth migrate to the non existent hell, as long as they are still breathing those ones would still follow you there just so they can finish their job[\quote] all I can deduce from this is a guy living in unjustified and unbridled paranoia about d whiteman and who is looking 4 someone to share his paranoia with.

Or the one that befriends you so he can put poison in your food so you die? [\quote] u speaking about how u feel about urself. I honestly can't relate with this cause this is obviously a reflection of ur personal feelings, how u feel about urself deep deep inside

You need enlightenment
I hope u get it soon.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by theDEVILisHERE: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2018
lexy2014:

Everything u have written are all speculative assumptions. There's no one thing u have written based on facts or proof. They are all just figments of ur imagination &a reflection of ur deep seated paranoia 4d white man

I don't guess or speculate
I talk from experience, REAL EXPERIENCE

You are the one speculating
Afterall you already made assumption on my life when you have not seen or met me
Don't you see how foolish that is?
You can't expect anyone to take you seriously after that

You're talking about facts when the Ballotelli you talk about has already giving you times without number history of racism he suffered and is still suffering in the hands of the Italians he called his country men
Of course those are not fact right?

Danny Rose who days ago just gave you his own story of racism towards him and family members right there in England has no facts right

It's not my job to give you facts
And even if it was I won't
I don't enlighten people who dwell in ignorance
You can seek facts from the other posters

No offense your type are a danger to black people (that is if your actually black) worldwide cause of your ignorance and zeal to remain ignorant
Unfortunately your type are in the majority (atleast for now)
very sad, very sad indeed

On this issue i Ieave you, so u don't embarrass yourself further
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

I don't guess or speculate
I talk from experience, REAL EXPERIENCE

You are the one speculating
Afterall you already made assumption on my life when you have not seen or met me
Don't you see how foolish that is?
You can't expect anyone to take you seriously after that

You're talking about facts when the Ballotelli you talk about has already giving you times without number history of racism he suffered and is still suffering in the hands of the Italians he called his country men
Of course those are not fact right?

Danny Rose who days ago just gave you his own story of racism towards him and family members right there in England has no facts right

It's not my job to give you facts
And even if it was I won't
I don't enlighten people who dwell in ignorance
You can seek facts from the other posters

No offense your type are a danger to black people (that is if your actually black) worldwide cause of your ignorance and zeal to remain ignorant
Unfortunately your type are in the majority (atleast for now)
very sad, very sad indeed

On this issue i Ieave you, so u don't embarrass yourself further
if u had "real experience", u would have shared. Unfortunately, u don't any. All ur write up have been at best speculative and fictional like what u have below.

theDEVILisHERE:

Thats why they never wanted and still don't want to colonize u.
But for those I listed they want you destroyed.

Yes, I talked about balotelli. At least I had something 2 talk about. Would u no Mario balotelli today if not 4 his Italian parents who u generalize as racist? I said something several times and let me repeat myself again since u don't seem 2 understand how human societies work: " Are there racists in Italy and rest of europe? Yes. Does that make all Italians and all europeans racist? Definitely not. Are there ritual killers in Nigeria? Yes. Does that make all Nigerians ritual killers? Am sure u can answer that.

Y should I b bothered 4a millisecond if u take me serious or not? Ur write up about Europeans wanting 2 kill u, ur contradictions about me castigating Russians 4 being racist, ur general paranoia about white folks, ur uninformed speculative assunptions on d subject don't give u a good appeal as far as am concerned. So whats there 2 miss in u not taking me serious?

Its not ur job 2 give me facts but if u want 2 share information or take a stance about a subject on a public forum, then u should b able 2 present ur facts 2 support ur claims if not everything u say is hogwash and sentimental BS. Am not moved by ur sentiments.

D real danger 2d black race isn't those with a contrasting skin colour, but those who say they are black but live in d fear of d white man's shadow. There's a difference between "am black and am proud" and "d reason am in danger is cause d white man is lurking, waiting to cut my head". U are in d category of d latter. A true black man doesn't build fences&walls of fear, he builds bridges with confidence and faith. U can't tell me u are more black than Nelson Mandela.

So dude, fix ur fear issues so u can c d world in a better light
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by theDEVILisHERE: 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
lexy2014:
if u had "real experience", u would have shared. Unfortunately, u don't any. All ur write up have been at best speculative and fictional like what u have below.

Yes, I talked about balotelli. At least I had something 2 talk about. Would u no Mario balotelli today if not 4 his Italian parents who u generalize as racist? I said something several times and let me repeat myself again since u don't seem 2 understand how human societies work: " Are there racists in Italy and rest of europe? Yes. Does that make all Italians and all europeans racist? Definitely not. Are there ritual killers in Nigeria? Yes. Does that make all Nigerians ritual killers? Am sure u can answer that.

Y should I b bothered 4a millisecond if u take me serious or not? Ur write up about Europeans wanting 2 kill u, ur contradictions about me castigating Russians 4 being racist, ur general paranoia about white folks, ur uninformed speculative assunptions on d subject don't give u a good appeal as far as am concerned. So whats there 2 miss in u not taking me serious?

Its not ur job 2 give me facts but if u want 2 share information or take a stance about a subject on a public forum, then u should b able 2 present ur facts 2 support ur claims if not everything u say is hogwash and sentimental BS. Am not moved by ur sentiments.

D real danger 2d black race isn't those with a contrasting skin colour, but those who say they are black but live in d fear of d white man's shadow. There's a difference between "am black and am proud" and "d reason am in danger is cause d white man is lurking, waiting to cut my head". U are in d category of d latter. A true black man doesn't build fences&walls of fear, he builds bridges with confidence and faith. U can't tell me u are more black than Nelson Mandela.

So dude, fix ur fear issues so u can c d world in a better light

We are parallels in reasoning and consciousness

Your point is made, my point is made
That is what we're here to do, not convince each other or play to the gallary

This ain't no court case
And even if it was, you don't find truth in argument or debate
Truth is found from sincere and honest acknowledgement of 'real' facts

We've done our part here
No need for further debate
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 5:38am On Jun 13, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

We are parallels in reasoning and consciousness

Your point is made, my point is made
That is what we're here to do, not convince each other or play to the gallary

This ain't no court case
And even if it was, you don't find truth in argument or debate
Truth is found from sincere and honest acknowledgement of 'real' facts

We've done our part here
No need for further debate
my point exactly. What were ur "real" facts? Are u equating ur fiction to "real" facts? Don't mistake facts 4 fiction. Cheers
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by theDEVILisHERE: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2018
lexy2014:
my point exactly. What were ur "real" facts? Are u equating ur fiction to "real" facts? Don't mistake facts 4 fiction. Cheers

No Fiction in my post

cheers
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 8:03am On Jun 13, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

No Fiction in my post

cheers

This is fiction
theDEVILisHERE:

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by theDEVILisHERE: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2018
lexy2014:

This is fiction
That is reality Seems you have no idea what fiction is
It's your word against my word so put an end to this and have some rest
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by theDEVILisHERE: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2018
lexy2014:

This is fiction

That is reality
Seems you have no idea what fiction is

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 9:45am On Jun 13, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

That is reality
Seems you have no idea what fiction is

that isn't reality and it isnt my word against yours. Those are figments of ur imagination, things u cooked up which don't exist in real.life. and if they don't exist in real life how do they then qualify as reality? there's none of those things u can prove. At a point u even accused me of castigating racists publicly. Can u prove where I did that? I might not no what fiction is according 2u, but reading ur write up is all I need 2no about fiction
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by theDEVILisHERE: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
lexy2014:
that isn't reality and it isnt my word against yours. Those are figments of ur imagination, things u cooked up which don't exist in real.life. and if they don't exist in real life how do they then qualify as reality? there's none of those things u can prove. At a point u even accused me of castigating racists publicly. Can u prove where I did that? I might not no what fiction is according 2u, but reading ur write up is all I need 2no about fiction

This has gone too off topic
The stage should be left for others
Like I said this is no court case
Case closed
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

This has gone too off topic
The stage should be left for others
Like I said this is no court case
Case closed
pls look around u. Look @ "the stage". Its just d 2 of us. Its now u no its off topic. When u were alleging that I am " the type" that castigates racists in public and claps 4 bill gates in private, it wasn't off topic. When u were rambling about how Russians are obsessed with killing blacks, it wasn't of topic. When u alleged that Italians, Germans, d french and d English want all blacks dead, it wasn't off topic. Now u are confronted with d truth, d discussion has suddenly become off topic. Of course its not a court case but it is a case whereby when u make a claim, b ready to prove it with facts not fiction & speculation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko / Ogbein Fawole Dies Of Heart Attack In Lagos 2 Weeks After Deportation / Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.