Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,609 members, 7,958,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ (32278 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Outrageous! Yaya Touré: Messi DOESN'T Deserve Sixth Golden Ball!!! / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Wow! Amazing. Congratulations to my African brothers
Salah, Sadio and Karim all going to the Champions League
Final. Great to see Africa well represented....

This is a Tweet from Yaya Toure on the 2nd of may 2018, but Imagine it was an European that tweeted this. I therefore conclude that Yaya is the "racist" here....

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by etibaba(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Yaya said Africans and not naturalized Europeans. Those ones are not Africans, they can't even say where they came from in Africa again!
And please don't say I don't know what a racist is, you might be smarter than me, I don't know but [b] never you underestimate my intelligence again[b/] !
We are good.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by chiboy1116: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2018
One good thing Mourinho has over Guardiola in terms of player treatment, is he would mercilessly burn the likes of Eto´o ,ibra and Yaya in a press conference, if they tried to label him a bigot due to a lack of playing time. Guardiola is too nice to do that, which is why Yaya feels it safe to try and ruin Pep´s reputation. Good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by wagazala: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2018
francisbarrack:

So he should keep mute n b smilling

Nobody will want to touch him as he seems to moan to much. Systems dont like their dark linens in public. Is Yaya the only player that has been treated badly? Corporations dont like people who are quick to jump to the media, everyone likes control.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by chiboy1116: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2018
Pep doesn't prefer to keep players who think that they are bigger than the team and want to be treated like kings
That is why Ibrahimovic got kicked out. Looks like Yaya is on the same boat. So, he is using the race card to get back at Pep. I guessing that he is scorned from not being in the lime light during a record breaking campaign.
Yaya had problems with City even before Pep arrived. His agent started the media drama from the moment Pep was announced as the new coach and this continued till Yaya apologized. I thought he had learned from his mistakes then. But now this.
He didn’t get picked because Fernandinho suited better. The same way that Busquets displaced him at Barca. He shouldn’t forget that he did play a lot of games in the second half of 2016-17 season. He didn’t exactly set the stage on fire apart from one game.
For sure, Pep has many flaws. But I don’t think preferring a select group of players is one, especially when you are dominating the league the way he did this year.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by etibaba(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

Read and comprehend. I never called Pep a racist, my point is, he’s not a racist, that’s why I stated that out of his starting 11, 7 of those are of black origin
No p bro
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Realhommie(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
IDIOT yaya toure is the best mid fielder in africa and can be rated wit likes of pirlo,inesta,modric ETC in europe
Both you and all of those who liked your post are very very very slow..

You need to modify asap and apologize to the dude you mentioned coz obviously you read his post upside down and from the back..

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by wagazala: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2018
udemzyudex:

Oga it's simply because they don't like African players. How else do you want to twist it?

If 'they' dont like African players, how come players like Kanu, Okocha, Weah, Eto, Salah were successful abroad? You think they were not discriminated against sometime in their career?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by gbaskiboy: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2018
post=68188151:
Why not you just leave in Peace Mr Yaya, after all you have left officially and they gave you a befitting goodbye.

That is one reason I will always love THE SPECIAL ONE, he has this undying love for African/Black players!
Same with Arsene Wenger, the man has undying love for Black/African Players
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Princeboca12(m): 8:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Beedude:

Lolz. So Jose, Wenger, Zidane, Alex Ferguson, Ancelloti, Conte, Low And Others Will Do Well At Watford Or Crystal Palace? Kolewerk

Wenger and Sir Alex would. As for the rest, I have no idea.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by OldBeer: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Dude outta all your mentions, Sane and GJ na better players. My team was just defeated in the CL finals and oh we have five of those trophies and 18 English League!
Jupp's Bayern would have been this Zidane's back to back to back RM had the baldy destroyed it. Shebi my team knock you guys out, he's a Fraud. My Grandfather with that Barca Squad would win the CL tire.. And come to think of it, why hasn't he gone to a more challenging team, always looking for where to spend money. Spent almost 400 million Euros on defenders, what's he building, the wall of Jericho?
What happened to his first Season, you are here writing "just", Mourinho won the EPL in his first Season at Chelsea and did so in Madrid, won Treble in Italy, Zidane back to back to back, Klopp won the Bundesliga twice with Dourtmund, Conte the EPL in his first. Your baldy won't survive on an average team. And face it, he's a racist.. Keita complained, Eto'o did too, now Yaya.. you should be ashamed of yourself, do you know what it feels like not getting the reward and respect you earned because of your Continent? He asked a very good question, "do you think he would have treated Iniesta that way"? Be here and be supporting evil, pray it doesn't come and knock at your door steps. It didn't start today, how many Black coaches do you see out there? Viera, Henry, and many thousand more to mention, why are none of them coaching big teams? Darren Moore was just made West Brom Manager because of public outcry. Like someone said, whites call it self preservation but it's racism in full flesh.
Bye!!!!!
As a black person I totally support whites doing this.
Whyy cant blacks build their own institutions and do "self preservation?"
You guys want to carry your black mentality to destroy what the white man has built for centuries.
Kolewerk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Kingsley1000(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Did you read before quoting him?
Sorry,now i understood him.i have modified
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Kulas: 9:05am On Jun 05, 2018
Man City is my club but truly Yaya Toure is right. Pep don't have love for my brothers(African players) unlike Mourinho. It does not give me joy even though it's my club. I would be happier seeing Africans in Man City. Let other coaches emulate mourihno who doesn't care whether you are black or white
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by abogjohn(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2018
Seydou Keita played well under Pep and he had no issue with hiim... Yes Pep like to dominate, he doesn't like players that feels they are bigger than the club or him... I heard someone says Eto'o too said the same.. In that interview eto'o did, he didn't talked about when he walked out in training when other guys are training.. Pep believe in Harmony, Bond and Spirit Filed team. If you are gonna be a problem then he will axe you.. Deco, Ronaldinho, Ibrahimovic, Joe Hart are they Africans..
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Nzeogwu was born to Igbo parents but those who knew him said he spoke little Igbo becaise he was brought up in the North. No one is born a racist, it's a learned behavior. Pep grew up in a place dominated by racism, he probably grew up listening to older folks demeaning black people, that never leaves you! Like I said, he has some serious questions to answer, three black people can't just make an Accusation against him and they let it slide! Fifa should take actions!!
first, u havent been able to establish that Italians are racist. Mario balotelli is a Ghanaian by birth but was adopted by Italians. If they were racist, y would they do that? I mentioned Silvio berlusconi who owned AC Milan. He had a certain George weah in his team. It was during his time at Milan that George weah became d African, European and world best all in one season. If Italians were racist, y would berlusconi have a black player in his team? 2nd, u haven't been able to establish that because Italians are racist, that makes pep racist. I can't vouch 4 pep being racist or not. I have never met him. There might b some element of truth in what etoo, yaya and keita said about him but other facts might debunk such claims. In bayern he played with alaba thru out. Pep has a history of taking on his supposedly "big players". He had a running with zlatan. Zlatan almost beat him up. He also had problems with schweinsteiger(I asked u about but u didn't respond) who he forced out of Bayern. I heard that he perceivd
schweinsteiger as a threat. He also pushed out kolarov, navas and zabaleta. These guys aren't blacks.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by bada007(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2018
pep is about to spend 60m on an Algerian player...... is Algeria Europe
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 9:12am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I said what I said.. I am not answering that...
of course u won't answer cos u can't answer
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by udemzyudex(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2018
wagazala:

If 'they' dont like African players, how come players like Kanu, Okocha, Weah, Eto, Salah were successful abroad? You think they were not discriminated against sometime in their career?

And you think everyone is like Pep?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Moukandjo: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2018
Maximinenabila:

No be today oo. The man is a bleeping racist. Same revelation Samuel Eto made some years ago. I don't just like him.

Are Africans the only black people? Do you Mourinho sycophants know the meaning of racism? Who signed Seydou Keita, by the way? Do you know under Guardiola, Seydou Keita played more games in 2010/2011 season more than all outfield Barca players including the WHITE Messi, Xavi & Iniesta?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Beedude(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Princeboca12:

Wenger and Sir Alex would. As for the rest, I have no idea.
All Those Ur Overrated Epl Legends. Wenger Couldn't Win Anything Tangible With Arsenal Since 2005 Despite Having More Resources Than Watford And Palace Combine. Sir Alex Spent Over 25 Years In Man Utd And Won Just 2 U.C.L. He Was Just A Local Champion With A Team Like Man Utd. Either U Believe Or Not. None Of Those Coaches Can Be As Good As They Are If They Are Busy Coaching Southampton, Wigan, Swansea And Co. Big Club Is Where Big Coaches Can Be Successful

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Moukandjo: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018
Kulas:
Man City is my club but truly Yaya Toure is right. Pep don't have love for my brothers(African players) unlike Mourinho. It does not give me joy even though it's my club. I would be happier seeing Africans in Man City. Let other coaches emulate mourihno who doesn't care whether you are black or white

Black man always playing the victim! Are Zlatan, Schweinsteiger, Ribery or Joe Hart, who were frozen out of their teams by Pep, white?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:
I keep telling people the the baldy is a fraud.. they always say he won the league with 100 points! Give Derby County the kinda money he spent, they would win the Champions League. He ain't that good, overrated piece of shit. Lost three years in a row at Bayern, destroyed a very good Bayern set up by Jupp!!
give derby county that money without a good manager, u will b at square zero. All clubs buy players but its not just about that. If d coach can't bring much 2d team, give him all d money in d world, he will still fail. Am not a fan of clubs buying players but u can't dispute Peps success d season ended. It was phenomenal. That wasn't just because he bought players. It was his input as a coach. Majority of d key players that delivered 4 him were players he inherited.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Maximinenabila: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

Are Africans the only black people? Do you Mourinho sycophants know the meaning of racism? Who signed Seydou Keita, by the way? Do you know under Guardiola, Seydou Keita played more games in 2010/2011 season more than all outfield Barca players including the WHITE Messi, Xavi & Iniesta?

Your moniker sounds like a name from Cameroon or are Nigerians equally bearing Moukandjo? tongue
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Goandie: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2018
ThierryJay:

Point of correction, Barcelona were in a shambles before Pep took over as they barely qualified for the UCL in Rijkaard's final season (Came fourth) and had just been dumped out of the UCL semifinals by Man utd. It is indisputable that Pep revolutionalized Barca. Yes, Messi might have made his job easier but his intelligence was what enabled Messi to realize his full potential in the first place by eliminating unhealthy influence in the person of Ronaldinho and Deco, which also allowed Iniesta and Xavi to flourish. He also changed the way Barca played football. So don't belittle his achievements without basis.

barca were in shambles lol and dey won the
league in (2004-05 and 2005-06), a Champions League (2005-06), two Spanish Super Cups (2005-06 and 2006-07) and three Catalan Cups (2003-04, 2004-05 and 2006-07)
dos dis stat looks like a team in shamble to you.
you pple just talk nd talk

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Goandie: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
ObaKlaz:
The spotlight here, is on Guardiola AS A COACH. And yes; he has dominated EVERY LEAGUE he was at AS A COACH. The records are there to prove that.

You've obviously missed the point.

what is you point please explain it in a lay man way for mi so i can learn.
can i ask you a question when you say dominate in German please can u mention anoda german team that is close to bayern or in Spain apart from real madrid can u mention anoda team.
please dont say england coz he was trophy les 2season ago.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by BOJO123(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2018
greypencils:
The other coaches you mentioned might not do well per say in a lowly rated club BUT Alex Ferguson can, he did it with Man united in the 90's. That Man united team was made up of home grown members, Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Roy Keane, Andy cole were all home grown. He didnt buy stars, he made do with what he had. Dont also forget that leicester city came out of nowhere with unknown people to win EPL in 2016 and they made it to the quater finals at the champions league....
So guardiola bought stars in busquet pique Pedro xavi iniesta and pique?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Moukandjo: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:
I keep telling people the the baldy is a fraud.. they always say he won the league with 100 points! Give Derby County the kinda money he spent, they would win the Champions League. He ain't that good, overrated piece of shit. Lost three years in a row at Bayern, destroyed a very good Bayern set up by Jupp!!
You'll know the pained, ever-paranoid & ever-deluded Man Utd/Mourinho fans from their posts!
It's not his fault your team was crap as usual last season!
So because Heynkes won UCL once at Bayern, he would have won it the next season too, ba? You think say everybody na Zidane? How many UCLs & leagues has the Heynckes won at Bayern in his four spells (not years o!) at Bayern? Naso them dey take win UCL, ba? Your Heynkes came back last season & was still bashed by Madrid in the UCL semis & ordinary Frankfurt in the cup final!

Even your Mourinho has spent outrageously & shamelessly at Chelsea in his two spells & still couldn't get to a single UCL final. He was even fired in his second coming for almost relegating Chelsea. Di Matteo won the UCL with zero spendings & a much worse team than Mourinho. Even ordinary Avram Grant played a UCL final! At Madrid, he had the best players & still couldn't make a single UCL final! I hope you can see what Ancelotti & especially Zidane have done at Madrid EFFORTLESSLY!

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by jagorinho: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2018
Really!! africans are conquered people, as a coach, the team plays the refelction of your thoughts on the field, if you know that black players does not fit into your pattern and might cost you your job, then i dont see problem in that, that is not racism by any means, pep is a good coach and it is not a must to play blacks, blacks always play this "pity card" which is disguting to me, pep had problem with ibrahimovic, sanchez was sent packing but you wont hear the swedes or chileans saying pep doesnt like them but when it is a black man turn then there are many conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by peterd53(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2018
soxhixco:
I think yaya was right. Even when Eto'o was at his peak, he sold him without any concrete excuse, sane as benatia at Bayern Munich also.... I just think there's truth in this
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by peterd53(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2018
soxhixco:
I think yaya was right. Even when Eto'o was at his peak, he sold him without any concrete excuse, sane as benatia at Bayern Munich also.... I just think there's truth in this

You can lie. Pep brought in benatia , he was sold by ancelloti. Stop spilling trash.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Goandie: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2018
chiboy1116:
barca became d greatest of d 21st century when pep came..... Stop hating, dude is the best coach of the 21st century. How many leagues were with d barca team b4 he came....nd now barca has won 7 league titles in 10 yrs ...stop hating ,he's better than mourinho .

lol hating on pep why would i hate on him, i actually like him nd i learn from his tactics nd style of play.

please when you talk use stat to back up your claims becoz luis Enrique is beta nd as beta stat than pep as a barca manager and dey both won the same numbers of trophies at barca so i dont get u.
beta than mourinho lol are you for real, well maybe mourinho of recent sha not the old mourinho i know that won champions league with porto nd inter nd won league with porto, chelsea, real and inter.
well we all have different opinion on things sha
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Moukandjo: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2018
Maximinenabila:

Your moniker sounds like a name from Cameroon or are Nigerians equally bearing Moukandjo? tongue
Nigerians don't actually!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9 / A Nairalander Visits Ahmed Musa Neighbourhood Sports Center In Kaduna (Video) / List Of Premier League Stars At 2019 Africa Cup Of Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.