Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,706 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ (32238 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Outrageous! Yaya Touré: Messi DOESN'T Deserve Sixth Golden Ball!!! / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by codemaniacs: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2018
zz
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2018
ruggedtimi:
. He creates a character. When I see him scratching his head in full match to show that he thinks thoroughly, it makes me laugh. It’s comedy.” grin grin. Pep still a good coach but like yaya said not sure he might do well with a club like Watford or crystal palace
We all know Pep can’t coach Watford or any lower team. When he can’t even win trophy at ManCity with quality players like Kevin,Kompany,Fernandinho,Yaya n Aguero
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Maximinenabila: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

Nigerians don't actually!

So what inspired u to use the name? Or are u a Cameroonian? wink
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Moukandjo: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2018
Goandie:

lol hating on pep why would i hate on him, i actually like him nd i learn from his tactics nd style of play.

please when you talk use stat to back up your claims becoz luis Enrique is beta nd as beta stat than pep as a barca manager and dey both won the same numbers of trophies at barca so i dont get u.
beta than mourinho lol are you for real, well maybe mourinho of recent sha not the old mourinho i know that won champions league with porto nd inter nd won league with porto, chelsea, real and inter.
well we all have different opinion on things sha

Which stat are you talking about? Did Enrique win 6 trophies in a year? or did Enrique win 2 UCLs?

And Pep's better than Mourinho! You think it's easy to win UCL with big teams, how come he couldn't make a single UCL final at the biggest teams he's coached- Madrid & Chelsea, something managers after him have done effortlessly?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by OldBeer: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2018
codemaniacs:

white man destroyed the black man's own institutions for centuries....

even when the black man's rebuilds his own institutions the white man will try to find a way to destroy it and make sure the black man always depends on the white man.

As it is now, no black african can build a company worth more than the white man's company because the forex value of the black man's currency has been made low by the white man...

black people do self preservation but white people are always shouting UNITY IN DIVERSITY just to make sure they limit black people...
Thank you for making me understand.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by chiboy1116: 10:14am On Jun 05, 2018
Goandie:

lol hating on pep why would i hate on him, i actually like him nd i learn from his tactics nd style of play.

please when you talk use stat to back up your claims becoz luis Enrique is beta nd as beta stat than pep as a barca manager and dey both won the same numbers of trophies at barca so i dont get u.
beta than mourinho lol are you for real, well maybe mourinho of recent sha not the old mourinho i know that won champions league with porto nd inter nd won league with porto, chelsea, real and inter.
well we all have different opinion on things sha
Enrique is better than pep? Keep ur opinions to urself den....pep had 14 trophies in 4 years...how many trophies does Enrique HV ? Don't get me wrong lucho is a good coach but not d tactical one ...he's more of a fitness and morale lifting coach .
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by chiboy1116: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

Which stat are you talking about? Did Enrique win 6 trophies in a year? or did Enrique win 2 UCLs?

And Pep's better than Mourinho! You think it's easy to win UCL with big teams, how come he couldn't make a single UCL final at the biggest teams he's coached- Madrid & Chelsea, something managers after him have done effortlessly?
mou is a good coach . but he's a bit overrated with his negative football.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Moukandjo: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Maximinenabila:

So what inspired u to use the name? Or are u a Cameroonian? wink
I'm actually Ben Moukandjo's number one fan even though he's not Nigerian! I guess you're Cameroonian!
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Maximinenabila: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

I'm actually Ben Moukandjo's number one fan even though he's not Nigerian! I guess you're Cameroonian!

Oh I see. Yeah I am a Cameroonian.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Goandie: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

it is actually easy to win with big teams.
mourinho as won it with 2 difernt clubs while pep with just one team.
mourinho as won more trophies in different leagues 4 than pep 3

why pep neva win the six again since he left barca nd hope you know all most of the trophies he won where all in barca 14 /23 of the trophies
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by ObaKlaz: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2018
Goandie:

what is you point please explain it in a lay man way for mi so i can learn.
can i ask you a question when you say dominate in German please can u mention anoda german team that is close to bayern or in Spain apart from real madrid can u mention anoda team.
please dont say england coz he was trophy les 2season ago.
Don't dribble yourself. My comment defended Pep Guardiola's credentials AS A COACH/MANAGER. Stick to that, rather than trying to skid off the point. And since you want to deviate by looking at the teams, lemme also ask you: Real Madrid and Barcelona are the top dogs in La Liga. A certain Mourinho once managed top class Real Madrid while Guardiola managed FCB at that very time. Can you compare their stats & achievements side by side? Also, why wasn't Rafa Benitez successful @ R Madrid?

A nay-sayer would always find faults, the RAW FACT REMAINS THAT GUARDIOLA IS A PROVEN GENIUS AT ALL THE LEAGUES HE HAS BEEN. Please, bring FACTS, not SENTIMENTS.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by ruggedtimi(m): 10:37am On Jun 05, 2018
anonymous1759:

Did he win the seria A with them?
promotted both to seria A
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Panther7(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2018
lexy2014:
is pep Italian?
He was comparing pep with Italians he said 'like Italians', he never said pep was Italian.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by codemaniacs: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2018
zz
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Princeboca12(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Beedude:

All Those Ur Overrated Epl Legends. Wenger Couldn't Win Anything Tangible With Arsenal Since 2005 Despite Having More Resources Than Watford And Palace Combine. Sir Alex Spent Over 25 Years In Man Utd And Won Just 2 U.C.L. He Was Just A Local Champion With A Team Like Man Utd. Either U Believe Or Not. None Of Those Coaches Can Be As Good As They Are If They Are Busy Coaching Southampton, Wigan, Swansea And Co. Big Club Is Where Big Coaches Can Be Successful

Where was man u on the international stage before Alex took over? Where was Arsenal on the international stage before Wenger took over? Money has killed the game. #Fact
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by BlackManta(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2018
wagazala:
This one na Dining Table Yaya wan shake so.

However, some coaches do have problems with African players and not because they are racist or anything but they just avoid building their team around them because every now and then, they loose them to the African Nations Cup. This usually happens at very important time of the season.
If Pep cannot field 5 African players, its because he doesn't want to loose 5 in January.

Regarding Yaya, he needs to stop moaning, not everyone gets along. Mancini didnt get along with Balotelli at Man City, yet he gave Balotelli a return to the National Team. Yaya could be burning serious bridges here that could affect his career in the future.

AFCON has been moved to June/July.

Btw, when it was in January, I remember that Mourinho had 4 Africans and no one bats an eye and Chelsea did not fall.
Klopp currently has 3 Africans in Liverpool.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by kolaa007(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Good Morning,

Do you have a sport prediction whats app group, telegram, bbm or any kind of group with more than 50 people as subscribers and you want to make money with that group add me on whatsapp or call me on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3.....Please Note Active Sport Prediction Group...
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Moukandjo: 10:47am On Jun 05, 2018
Maximinenabila:

Oh I see. Yeah I am a Cameroonian.
That's great to know. From my man's country! I guess you guys see him as your Messi!
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Beedude(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2018
Princeboca12:

Where was man u on the international stage before Alex took over? Where was Arsenal on the international stage before Wenger took over? Money has killed the game. #Fact
Man U And Arsenal Of Then Cant Be Compared To Present Day Watford, Wigan And Crystal Palace. U Are Right About Money Killing The Game And That Was Why I Insisted No Big Manager Can Cope In Swansea, Watford And Co. So Its Not Only Pep, Its A General Problem
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Goandie: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2018
ObaKlaz:
Don't dribble yourself. My comment defended Pep Guardiola's credentials AS A COACH/MANAGER. Stick to that, rather than trying to skid off the point. And since you want to deviate by looking at the teams, lemme also ask you: Real Madrid and Barcelona are the top dogs in La Liga. A certain Mourinho once managed top class Real Madrid while Guardiola managed FCB at that very time. Can you compare their stats & achievements side by side? Also, why wasn't Rafa Benitez successful @ R Madrid?

A nay-sayer would always find faults, the RAW FACT REMAINS THAT GUARDIOLA IS A PROVEN GENIUS AT ALL THE LEAGUES HE HAS BEEN. Please, bring FACTS, not SENTIMENTS.

lol what are u sayin now, u are d one that is just dribbling urself.
to you he is a genius 2 me he is not becoz there is nothing special that as bn done by him.
when you talk of fact your are the one that is being moved by sentiment not fact at all

mourinho vs pep
in spain pep is beta if we use trophy like you most will do
mourinho vs pep in England
mourihno is beta if we use the same trophies u will use.
now pep bayern vs mourinho inter milan
what will you ansa be
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Maximinenabila: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2018
Moukandjo:

That's great to know. From my man's country! I guess you guys see him as your Messi!

Lol....He s a young and talented player.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Goandie: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2018
chiboy1116:
Enrique is better than pep? Keep ur opinions to urself den....pep had 14 trophies in 4 years...how many trophies does Enrique HV ? Don't get me wrong lucho is a good coach but not d tactical one ...he's more of a fitness and morale lifting coach .

iyam talking of their barca record as coaches not generally becoz i know pep is beta than Enrique nd dem no dey d same league at all.
Enrique won 8 or 10 am not sure in 3 season
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Obodo999(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2018
Why didn't Toure speak up while still at the club. That would have been more credible.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by blessurance(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2018
barbatee007:
He just dislikes strong character, he did it to Ronaldinho, E too , ibrahimovich, Yaya etc. He likes obedient players I don't think he's racist he just like the feeling of being in control. Don't forget Mario Gotze too despite winning the World Cup for his country

sorry, what about kelechi ihnenacho and keita? they were cool heads. So let's look at the track record of his handling players of colour from Africa.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Goandie: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2018
Beedude:

Man U And Arsenal Of Then Cant Be Compared To Present Day Watford, Wigan And Crystal Palace. U Are Right About Money Killing The Game And That Was Why I Insisted No Big Manager Can Cope In Swansea, Watford And Co. So Its Not Only Pep, Its A General Problem
your right football then was different nd players den play with pride nd love for the game.
now there is so much money pumped into the game now nd moni is the only way to buy success nd leav no rum or tym to develop players just ready made stars.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by dayo23(f): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Goandie:

barca were in shambles lol and dey won the
league in (2004-05 and 2005-06), a Champions League (2005-06), two Spanish Super Cups (2005-06 and 2006-07) and three Catalan Cups (2003-04, 2004-05 and 2006-07)
dos dis stat looks like a team in shamble to you.
you pple just talk nd talk
which one is Catalan cup? That isn't an official trophy pls. The last time they won a major trophy was 2007, In 2008 they were trophyless and struggle to finish 4th place, the team was playing without confidence and so much internal crises. Pep came from the Barcelona feeder team B whom he had a superb season with. He was the one who brought out Thiago Alcantara, Rafinha, Busquet, Pedro, Tello, etc...gave Xavi and Iniesta starting role....he rejuvenated Cryuff style of dominance football and won a Trebble in his first season, that guy is a genius abeg.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Goandie: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2018
dayo23:
which one is Catalan cup? That isn't an official trophy pls. The last time they won a major trophy was 2007, In 2008 they were trophyless and struggle to finish 4th place, the team was playing without confidence and so much internal crises. Pep came from the Barcelona feeder team B whom he had a superb season with. He was the one who brought out Thiago Alcantara, Rafinha, Busquet, Pedro, Tello, etc...gave Xavi and Iniesta starting role....he rejuvenated Cryuff style of dominance football and won a Trebble in his first season, that guy is a genius abeg.

na only the catalan cup your eyes see abi.
lol gave xavi nd iniesta start bert guy u sure u dey watch football den ni valdes, xavi iniesta bn playin since van gaal was barca coach .
thank goodness you said e rejuvenated cryuff style.
so wat will we now call cryuff if will call Pep genius or zidane that as won 3 champions league in a row eeeh
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by eddykaka(m): 11:39am On Jun 05, 2018
nofij:
Where was Keita at Barcelona from again?

That he just used Cruyff's set up at Barca? That he can't be as successful at Watford? Did Zidane win the Champions League with Crystal Palace? Yaya is a jealous and foolish African.

PS: I won't reply any mentions.
For an african calling another african foolish for expressing his opinion and the anguish he suffered under a certain coach i think we all know who the foolish person is here? i dont think you've worked in a place where your manager treats you like trash, no you havnt!
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Simbrixton(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
codemaniacs:

that is just a summary...

I am tired of seeing or hearing about black or African people complaining but its deeper than that and if I start explaining things from my own opinion/point of view I will be writing a book of complaints myself...

Even when I think of the solutions like creating a company and been a millionaire in African currency... a white man that is a "thousandnaire" or single digit millionaire can easily acquire a "third world(not just African)" or a black African company..

the other solution will be to go to white man's countries and establish companies which leads to "brain drain" and since the black person will get acquainted with white people, if the black person is not "pro black" he/she might end up marrying a white person and breeding out his/her own race...

the other solution is to improve the infrastructure of the black nations and try everything to reduce brain drain... but even I would choose a $20,000 per month job over N200,000 per month Nigerian job if I see the opportunity...

So no matter how developed black nations infrastructure is, people that want to earn more will have to travel to the white man's country.

an educated black African person needs extreme patriotism to his/her ethnicity to ignore the opportunities and "higher income ojoro" in the white man country....

white man created the laws of the world...

black people need to unite and create their own institutions then send some black people to the white man's country and establish a black economy there... only buy products made by other black people, only live in a place occupied majorly by black people..

black people already have the financial power... majority just don't have the unity and "self preservation" mind set... they want to out do and dominate each other, but that again is because europeans and arabs turned Africans against each other and gave them an european god and an arab god.. there is no recognition of a black god.

the black man's God is the sun..
na textbook u write here na Ababio
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by dammyj7: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2018
Yaya is delusional.... He need to visit his Med
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by goody1shoe73(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2018
wagazala:
This one na Dining Table Yaya wan shake so.

However, some coaches do have problems with African players and not because they are racist or anything but they just avoid building their team around them because every now and then, they loose them to the African Nations Cup. This usually happens at very important time of the season.
If Pep cannot field 5 African players, its because he doesn't want to loose 5 in January.

Regarding Yaya, he needs to stop moaning, not everyone gets along. Mancini didnt get along with Balotelli at Man City, yet he gave Balotelli a return to the National Team. Yaya could be burning serious bridges here that could affect his career in the future.
It can't end his career. It has already ended,that's why he can afford to rant and rave
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by hippieguy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
See reasoning, a coach that had issue and offloaded players like Ronaldinho (Even as a World Best Player), Deco, Chichynzky, .Zambrota, Zlatan, Kroos, Schweinsteigger, 2015625797Ribery, Gotze, Nasri, Nolito (La Masia Product), Navas, Kolarov, Clichy, Hart ( English City Legend). How can just a few cases of Yaya and maybe Eto's make him a racist?

Two things stand out with all the players Pep has axed from his team. Either u are not fitting in to his style of play or u have some ego or undiscipline attitude which don't go down well with him. We all know Pep had his own fault esp when it comes to bring so demanding and unnecessary crave for perfection and getting things done his own way and any player (no matter who you are, judging from the above list) who tends to be found wanting in any of those his egocentric personality will have to either leave or get shifted out without apology.

Of course, we know that no two captains can be in a ship, in which case we all know Pep will always try to prove he's the boss. So I don't see any racist bearing in any of that as backed up by the players who happened to have been victims of his treatment. So Yaya is just playing cheap with the whole racist comment, not excusing Pep's egocentric and non-tolerant attitude though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million / Super Eagles' All-time Highest Goal Scorers / Victor Osimhen Is World's Best No. 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.