Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ (31883 Views)

“Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON / Outrageous! Yaya Touré: Messi DOESN'T Deserve Sixth Golden Ball!!! / Yaya Touré And Tanika Bailey Kissing In Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:22am On Jun 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by ozoekwe(m): 6:22am On Jun 05, 2018
No be this Yaya Tore wen almost fire his manager because he accused Pep of hating Africans and being nepotistic
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by school123: 6:23am On Jun 05, 2018
Some coaches always have critical mentality of race .. no doubt Yaya is a good midfielder but Pep already have a mind of pay back clad frm Barcelona .

4 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by ollah2: 6:23am On Jun 05, 2018
In as much as, I'm a Pep fan I can't deal with a racist. You can't hate my kind and expect love from me in return.

8 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by willoski(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Did you read before quoting him?

My dear the guy confuse me o, he even called the guy idiot and still made the same point the man he called idiot made

8 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by GoldenJAT(m): 6:24am On Jun 05, 2018
I can't say anything until I hear from Pep Guardiola!!!! Calls put forward to his line hasn't been answered.

3 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by alenwup(m): 6:25am On Jun 05, 2018
But Yaya get bad mouth sha.. See d way he enter Pep... Say him scratching head to make people think he's reading the game is comedy ;DBut Yaya get bad mouth sha.. See d way he enter Pep... Say him scratching head to make people think he's reading the game is comedy

17 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by oyeb15: 6:26am On Jun 05, 2018
like those skinhead Russians
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2018
willoski:

My dear the guy confuse me o, he even called the guy idiot and still made the same point the man he called idiot made

Baba i just weak sincerely when i saw his comment. I had read again the comment of the guy he quoted thrice to be sure i'm not the one confused grin

4 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 05, 2018
Everyone knows Pep is racist!

2 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by fucktoto: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2018
of course, pep guardiola is a racist like most spanish/italian men. i've known this all along. but their women are not...they love black dicks.

15 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by BizBayo: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2018
The pure truth.

3 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by LosVikingos: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2018
nofij:
Where was Keita at Barcelona from again?

That he just used Cruyff's set up at Barca? That he can't be as successful at Watford? Did Zidane win the Champions League with Crystal Palace? Yaya is a jealous and foolish African.

PS: I won't reply any mentions.

1 iq

4 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 05, 2018
I keep telling people the the baldy is a fraud.. they always say he won the league with 100 points! Give Derby County the kinda money he spent, they would win the Champions League. He ain't that good, overrated piece of shit. Lost three years in a row at Bayern, destroyed a very good Bayern set up by Jupp!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Aristo3146(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
IDIOT yaya toure is the best mid fielder in africa and can be rated wit likes of pirlo,inesta,modric ETC in europe
Read and understand before calling somebody IDIOT nah

10 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2018
ednut1:
Should have left when pep joined. Bt he stayed cos of greed 300k a week no be beans
if na u,u 4 go? Or na d eye wey u take de look 300kobo u take de look 300k?

5 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Ndjones(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
IDIOT yaya toure is the best mid fielder in africa and can be rated wit likes of pirlo,inesta,modric ETC in europe
You are a complete FOOL

9 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by lexy2014: 6:35am On Jun 05, 2018
fucktoto:
of course, pep guardiola is a racist like most italian men. i've known this all along. but their women are not...they love black dicks.
is pep Italian?
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Simbrixton(m): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2018
He literally froze yaya out so busquets can grow and develop, yaya did nothing wrong pep sold him for busquets..... But white people are like that and they have a clever word for it self preservation not racism

5 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by devigblegble: 6:39am On Jun 05, 2018
For some reasons I just don’t like Pep Guardiola from day one

9 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Beedude(m): 6:39am On Jun 05, 2018
ruggedtimi:
. He creates a character. When I see him scratching his head in full match to show that he thinks thoroughly, it makes me laugh. It’s comedy.” grin grin. Pep still a good coach but like yaya said not sure he might do well with a club like Watford or crystal palace
Lolz. So Jose, Wenger, Zidane, Alex Ferguson, Ancelloti, Conte, Low And Others Will Do Well At Watford Or Crystal Palace? Kolewerk

3 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by fucktoto: 6:42am On Jun 05, 2018
lexy2014:
is pep Italian?

spanish.
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by seunmsg(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2018
I kinda agree with Yaya. I never liked pep for reasons I myself don't know but with this revelation by Toure, I think I can now figure it out.

14 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2018
lexy2014:
is pep Italian?

Catalonia is more Italian and French than Spanish lol. Their language is a mixture of French and Italian, they don't speak Spanish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by obaataaokpaewu: 6:46am On Jun 05, 2018
chukxie:
Yaya has echoed Samuel Eto's sentiment. Eto was gave an interview where he stated emphatically that Pep didn't like him..
Even Ibrahimovic said same about Pep

11 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by buskie13(m): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
before you insult someone, he's not talking about himself (Toure) but the bald headed coach

6 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by SHEAU(m): 6:46am On Jun 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
olodo rabata shocked

5 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by barbatee007(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2018
He just dislikes strong character, he did it to Ronaldinho, E too , ibrahimovich, Yaya etc. He likes obedient players I don't think he's racist he just like the feeling of being in control. Don't forget Mario Gotze too despite winning the World Cup for his country

7 Likes

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by ruggedtimi(m): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Beedude:

Lolz. So Jose, Wenger, Zidane, Alex Ferguson, Ancelloti, Conte, Low And Others Will Do Well At Watford Or Crystal Palace? Kolewerk
conte did well with Siena and bari..
Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by ibawon(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Even IBRAHIMOVICH said something very similar to this, that whenever he walks in 'PEP walks out..
Till date he is one of my best club Managers.

1 Like

Re: Yaya Touré Accuses Pep Guardiola Of ‘having Problems With Africans’ by francisbarrack(m): 6:51am On Jun 05, 2018
wagazala:
This one na Dining Table Yaya wan shake so.

However, some coaches do have problems with African players and not because they are racist or anything but they just avoid building their team around them because every now and then, they loose them to the African Nations Cup. This usually happens at very important time of the season.
If Pep cannot field 5 African players, its because he doesn't want to loose 5 in January.

Regarding Yaya, he needs to stop moaning, not everyone gets along. Mancini didnt get along with Balotelli at Man City, yet he gave Balotelli a return to the National Team. Yaya could be burning serious bridges here that could affect his career in the future.

So he should keep mute n b smilling

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Messi Passes Batistuta As Argentina's All-time World Cup Top Scorer / Taxi Ploughs Into World Cup Fans In Russia, Many Injured(Photos) / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.