Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Neediness Is The Most Unattractive Thing In Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Neediness Is The Most Unattractive Thing In Guys (381 Views)

Help!!!! I Lose Interest In Guys I Sleep With / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / One Key Thing I Deeply Admire In GUYS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Neediness Is The Most Unattractive Thing In Guys by Professaur: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2018
I have always thought Attraction works both ways, that since guys are usually attracted to looks, girls will also be attracted to looks. Alas I was so wrong as I remained single for years and my far far ugly friends get laid.

I've come to observe that women don't necessarily fall for the looks. They fall for the behavior of the guy, and what behavior you might ask?

It's been choosy and non-needy.

Take a moment to imagine that you are a beautiful girl. That everyday you meet strangers toasting you and complimenting you for no reason just so they can Bleep you.

You'll probably get tired overtime as these guys are just needy for your attention. You'll want something new and real. And If you're a guy fond of doing this to girls, I'm sure you can testify as a lot of girls don't really appreciate you trying too hard.

If you're to nice to women it's bad and they'll just friendzone you. So it's best to be choosy, don't just run after any girl you aee. Find out which type of girl is worth your attention, find out your ideal taste in girls and only approach the girls you like.

I don't know about you but since I stopped been stupidly nice to girls and be having needy around every girl I met. My dating life has become soso richer

(1) (Reply)

Dasherz!!!!!!!!! Plz Respond / Body Language Tips / Romancelanders Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.