Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,803 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing (41127 Views)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Ellabae(f): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=omooba969 post=68223274][/quote] Good morning boss
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by fakuta(f): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2018
grin
NwaChibuzor060:
Did you not see this photo before? It was so obvious from that kiss she wasn't interested in you and probably cheating somewhere.
grin grin grin ;Dfunny but true
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by farous(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2018
From the name, it sounds the girl is from either Akwaibom or calabar and the mistake you made was to enter into distance date with her when you know that they love diick pass food and once they found any strong reliable diick that will be talking care of their ever scratching pusssy, Your Own is will become a history. And u too also get engulfed with the kind fuvk she used to drive you which I m sure no lady has or can fuvk you the way she used to do(because they are good at it. Please I don't mean to offend u, but even you know that what I m saying is true. Even if you marry her or from that side, you must be up and doing in bed, bcoz once are fail or not giving it as desired, they are willing to grab any available diick even under your roof. Sorry men!

1 Like

Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by clemz85(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2018
eezeribe:
Curses and Karma are just consolations that exist in our heads...
If curses and karma were real, then all the children of politicians should have been useless in life ; based on all the atrocities committed by their parents and the curses heaped on their heads by civil servants and pensioners....

Because you don't understand the concept of TIME, brother chill and, TIME will TELL
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by futurism: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2018
clive2u:
just love the most and get it over with. Simply be ready for anything when in a relationship to avoid surprises
yep. I learned to master the skill of switching off emotions when d need arises.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by omooba969(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
Good morning boss

Good day to you my madam @d top.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by futurism: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2018
fakuta:
grin grin grin grin ;Dfunny but true
it is the truth. I noticed it too but it could also mean she doesn't like kissing like many Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by sammirano: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
so this fool thought they were gonna be together forever.....even while being in a LDR?! immature child.

LDR most of the times don't just work.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Neyoh90(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2018
YhungPablo:
OK. To my Muslim brothers. Does brushing of teeth early morning breaks fast .

Reply me pls

No sir, as long as the liquid does not flow into your gullet. Ma-Salam
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by eniorisha(m): 9:19am On Jun 06, 2018
As if she forced her to spend & do all the things for her...Never do what u can't easily forget for anybody in d name of rlshp. If u must spend, spend courteously. U want throw yourself to him or abort, do it very mindfully. Curse ko...incantation ni. Even Jesus Christ has no contrary power over who God will forgive his sins.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by lastempero: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Na ordinary kiss u want kill ur self.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2018
eezeribe:
If curses and karma were real, then all the children of politicians should have been useless in life ; based on all the atrocities committed by their parents and the curses heaped on their heads by civil servants and pensioners....

Ironically they are getting richer.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Dollabiz: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by skales67(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2018
Cutehector:
And he thinks the curse will work... Confused fellow

eezeribe:

I fell deeply in love with a girl in 2011 and she broke up with me in 2012 after I found out she was cheating. What hurt me most was not the fact that she was cheating but she was unremorseful.

I remember calling her on phone with tears in my eyes pleading with her to see reason with me and so we can rebuild what we had but she was adamant and of course said "I was disturbing her"

I slipped into a big bout of depression and became suicidal.

Then one night, I went outside and stripped myself bare under the full glare of the moon, picked up sand and was allowing it to trickle all over my body from my head and proclaimed that as far as the moon which is shining on me also shines on her and the earth (dust) which i stand on is what she also stands on, may she never get what she desires most in her life!

I remember she always told me how much she loves children and desires to have kids of her own esp twins.

To cut the long story short, Nnenna got married in 2014 and till today, she is yet to get pregnant after having close to 3 miscarriages.

I don't know if it was what I said and I seriously don't care!
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2018
You've forgave her and you are still laying all this cursing, you are a sore looser.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by kams19(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2018
bad as it is shaa but guys easy, love ain't by force, when she leaves you, make yourself better and go for a higher, more classic, more respectful and more beautiful girl. who is with me?
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Neoteny(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2018
Look closely

she wasn't even kissing him.

She never loved u niggah
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by YhungPablo(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2018
Neyoh90:

No sir, as long as the liquid does not flow into your gullet. Ma-Salam
OK thanks very much.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by damtan(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2018
Is pu**y so scarce? Get another naa.

1 Like

Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by abbeyty(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Maybe he hasn't seen her underwear before and has spent some money on her, but atill the curses won't work
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Wellets50(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2018
YhungPablo:
OK. To my Muslim brothers. Does brushing of teeth early morning breaks fast .

Reply me pls
.....And you leave Muslim page come here the ask yeye...or stupid.... ask Buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by joshrare(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Cutehector:
And he thinks the curse will work... Confused fellow

Nor mind the guy joor, who send am?
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by joshrare(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2018
Olalan:
Really men pretent not to be hurt when a breakup occurs but in reality men are much more hurt especially when the love was real.
These days girls seems not to love sincerely thus making a breakup so easy to overcome

Especially the money wasted
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by OChimex: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2018
eezeribe:

You seem to be a poor student of history my dear. Be careful you don't hurt either of your parents or any innocent person so bad that they place a curse on you. Take your time read about Noah in the bible and his son he cursed, Ham. Then read historical chronology of the descendants of Noah's 3 sons and see where Ham's descendant ended up.
That you haven't experienced something in life doesn't not deny the existence of such thing. There are supernatural things which we can't explain as humans. It's beyond science.

About horrible politicians and their descendants, take your time again and research about their offsprings then you come back and say what you say. The only grace for a person not be punished by the sins of their father is if such one turns to be a good person, entirely opposite of his father.
There will always be consequences for our actions, know it today. and that consequences when bad are called karma.

1 Like

Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by hkidola00(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2018
eezeribe:
and don't u see it when some of there children gets stabbed or car accident and dey die abroad, don't you see d one day are paying with there health, babangida can't see or walk well, he has to be aided, okonjo is on cancer, olusegun agagu had a plane crash e. t. c..
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by hkidola00(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2018
skales67:

I fell deeply in love with a girl in 2011 and she broke up with me in 2012 after I found out she was cheating. What hurt me most was not the fact that she was cheating but she was unremorseful.

I remember calling her on phone with tears in my eyes pleading with her to see reason with me and so we can rebuild what we had but she was adamant and of course said "I was disturbing her"

I slipped into a big bout of depression and became suicidal.

Then one night, I went outside and stripped myself bare under the full glare of the moon, picked up sand and was allowing it to trickle all over my body from my head and proclaimed that as far as the moon which is shining on me also shines on her and the earth (dust) which i stand on is what she also stands on, may she never get what she desires most in her life!

I remember she always told me how much she loves children and desires to have kids of her own esp twins.

To cut the long story short, Nnenna got married in 2014 and till today, she is yet to get pregnant after having close to 3 miscarriages.

I don't know if it was what I said and I seriously don't care!
hmmm bros MI.... I felt some heartache reading ur story also, but pls u cuddle pray and forgive her please... please forgive her, I understand ur feeling
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by YhungPablo(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2018
Wellets50:
.....And you leave Muslim page come here the ask yeye...or stupid.... ask Buhari
are you high on something?
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by patexcool(f): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2018
I don't know why people carry relationship on there head like government work.

you are dating someone you are not even sure will marry you, you foolishly snap with him or her kissing,some even go to d extend of sending nudes and when there is an issue they come share them on social media as payBack. to bad
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by ruffhandu: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2018
wealthyhenry:

Stop wetin? Did she go celibate? She simply couldn't cope because of distance meaning she wants someone closer...

However you put it my man, she ended their fornication. Besides, who said she has gone to someone else yet. This may be the beginning of her repentance. That guy should get a wife already, there are too many fishes in the water to be wasting his energy on one girl that may not be suited for him afterall.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2018
Dillusionist:
oga,you weren't good for her so she dumped your sorry ass.

oh,he even tagged 18 people to his post,nowonder she left your little larva ass.

curse kor,curse ni.
maybe he spent all his nairabet winnings on her. I can understand his paincheesy.
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by Barzinime(m): 11:36am On Jun 06, 2018
How many kids of Politicians do you know?
You can do as you want, i assure you karma will be your Lesson Teacher grin

eezeribe:
Re: Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing by sexy74(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
BloggersNG:
An Obviously Angry Man has ordered curse to follow his ex girlfriend for dumping, Sharing loved up photo of them, the guy said she dumped him over distance, And according to him after everything he has done for her, thats not good enough reason, So he placed curse on her..

See below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-places-curse-on-his-girlfriend-for.html

Love a and trust a woman at your own detriment.
She has gone and gone for good.
Thank God it happened now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) / Excited Manchester United Couple Do Doggy Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.