Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? (28251 Views)

Is This Not A Form Of Slavery? / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) / HR Outsourcing Firms In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jethrolite:
You're making no sense, abeg shift. This conversation is done.

No!
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by LeJeun3: 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You should always negotiate your salary. If you don't then you're leaving money on the table.

But to negotiate you have to offer the employment more than just because you think you deserve it. What certifications and experiences are you bringing to the table that will allow you to hit the ground running?

That's where the problem lies, these outsourcing firms do not care, do not bother with whatever you are bringing to the table. They are more concerned with their offer letter, full of meandering legal loops and back channels.

4 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by penance(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
chrisbaxtian:
@oga smithsammy, some hr firms collect as much as 50% of the salary meant for the contract staff! I don't think any collects less than 30%. it is the unfortunate norm in the labour market today in Nigeria. imagine a graduate earning N40,000 after hr consultant has collected his own share
Their own good, my salary was deducted till the point of 30k after dey said 35 when the original was 40 or so, for a job that required standing in a showroom till 8pm, six days a week and I had to drop ur phone outside.

Anyway the day i saw my salary alert of 29k, i no even try call the agent for an explanation as I usually did.. I just pull my uniform that afternoon, hours before closing and waka, no resignation letter, no bye bye to my co workers.....how i go manage when my transport and feeding na 30k, shey i no go save ni..

Shout out to my fellow Nigerians that work in electronic showrooms and malls, may God give u the courage to walk away from those jobs that make us die inside,slowly.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by BlueRayDick: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I cuddle my ignorance and if you had 1/1,000th of it you'll be accomplished. But you're not. Since we are giving unsolicited well wishes, here's mine to you.

I wish you best of luck on carrying that chip on your shoulder. Hopefully, potential employers will look past your dim view of how corporate entities work.

lol. You can't even justify your initial assertion, when presented with superior argument you suddenly play the ' my opinion remains my opinion and I am entitled to it ' card. And here you are talking about accomplishment.

1/1000th indeed grin

4 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
BlueRayDick:

lol. You can't even justify your initial assertion, when presented with superior argument you suddenly play the ' my opinion remains my opinion and I am entitled to it ' card. And here you are talking about accomplishment.

1/1000th indeed grin

Exaclty.

Isn't it great? grin
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by sammyscholar(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
This thread is an eye-opener, trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
penance:
Their own good, my salary was deducted till the point of 30k after dey said 35 when the original was 40 or so, for a job that required standing in a showroom till 8pm, six days a week and I had to drop ur phone outside.

Anyway the day i saw my salary alert of 29k, i no even try call the agent for an explanation as I usually did.. I just pull my uniform that afternoon, hours before closing and waka, no resignation letter, no bye bye to my co workers.....how i go manage when my transport and feeding na 30k, shey i no go save ni..

Shout out to my fellow Nigerians that work in electronic showrooms and malls, may God give u the courage to walk away from those jobs that make us die inside,slowly.

I salute you, Sir.

More should have the intestinal fortitude that you displayed but they would rather whine online.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
chuksanambra:
Jim Ovia owns Zenith Bank and his wife owns Peopleplus while his daughter owns Zenith Insurance.

They employ graduates and pay 70k as contract staff. Peopleplus as the outsourcing firm deducts 30 which leaves the staff with 40k as salary.

Later on, Zenith Insurance absorbs the staff and keeps paying that 40K.

I hope you see the cycle?

And these people are our heroes! Shameful.
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by BlueRayDick: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Exaclty.

Isn't it great? grin

Well if it makes you sleep well, then why not?
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
LeJeun3:

That's where the problem lies, these outsourcing firms do not care, do not bother with whatever you are bringing to the table. They are more concerned with their offer letter, full of meandering legal loops and back channels.

So to clear up the air. I am in no way supporting shoddy outsourcing firms. The concept itself is superior. It behooves the astute employee to seek out those firms that respect and are fair to their employees.

One person already stated on here that he specified his salary to the outsourcing company. I've done that too.
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Well if it makes you sleep well, then why not?

Nothing on Nairaland causes me to sleep or not sleep.

It's insignificant.
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
tomdon:

Thank God another person shares my perspective of the uselessness of the not too young to run bill.

Its not actually useless. There was an injustice it addressed, but there are many injustices, so the work is not yet done.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
You would see one of those willing to die for a senator , also come here to cry. Most Nigerian youths don't know what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by penance(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I salute you, Sir.

More should have the intestinal fortitude that you displayed but they would rather whine online.
True but the fear of where the next paycheck will come from is a major reason why people endure such depressing jobs.

4 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
LordKO:
There's nothing slavery about outsourcing. Actually, its main aim is to enable optimum productivity and to reduce operational cost.

There is everything wrong with outsourcing as practiced in Nigeria.

First it creates a temporary workforce out of the employee pool that has minimal salary, no benefits, no pension and no way to effect their rights. In addition, it enriches the outsourcing companies to the detriment of the employee. It is bad for society because the wage of the worker is reduced leading to lower taxes, lower purchasing power, and increased liabilities as workers age and retire. Finally it is humiliating as it creates a two-tiered structure of 'permanent' and temporary staff.

The real reasons outsourcing is practiced in Nigeria are because we lack effective government laws and regulations, and companies use these loopholes to exploit workers. In North America, contract workers are paid higher wages and emoluments than regular workers (eg check the Alberta oil boom) to account for the temporary nature of the job. Regulated working hours, medical insurance, disability insurance, contributory pension (401k in the USA) etc are a must.

Modern countries which had their economic renaissance after WWII, did not rebuild their societies with temporary outsourced labor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by sammyscholar(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

First it creates a temporary workforce out of the employee pool that has minimal salary, no benefits, no pension and effectively no rights. In addition, it enriches the outsourcing companies to the detriment of the employee. It is bad for society because the wage of the worker is reduced leading to lower taxes, lower purchasing power, and increased liabilities as workers age and retire. Finally it is humiliating as it creates a two-tiered structure of 'permanent' and temporary staff.

The real reasons outsourcing is practiced in Nigeria are because we lack effective government and companies use this loophole to exploit workers. In North America, contract workers are paid higher wages and emoluments than regular workers (eg check the Alberta oil boom) to account for the temporary. Regulated working hours, medical insurance, disability insurance, contributory pension (401k in the USA) etc are a must.
Modern countries with their renaissance after WWII, did not rebuild their economies with temporary outsourced labor.
what an apt analysis you have given!

4 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
penance:

True but the fear of where the next paycheck will come from is a major reason why people endure such depressing jobs.

I agree.

Do we have a ministry in charge of employments in Nigeria?
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by LordKO(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

First it creates a temporary workforce out of the employee pool that has minimal salary, no benefits, no pension and effectively no rights. In addition, it enriches the outsourcing companies to the detriment of the employee. It is bad for society because the wage of the worker is reduced leading to lower taxes, lower purchasing power, and increased liabilities as workers age and retire. Finally it is humiliating as it creates a two-tiered structure of 'permanent' and temporary staff.

The real reasons outsourcing is practiced in Nigeria are because we lack effective government and companies use this loophole to exploit workers. In North America, contract workers are paid higher wages and emoluments than regular workers (eg check the Alberta oil boom) to account for the temporary. Regulated working hours, medical insurance, disability insurance, contributory pension (401k in the USA) etc are a must.
Modern countries with their renaissance after WWII, did not rebuild their economies with temporary outsourced labor.

Companies outsources their non-core areas of practice simply to cut operating cost and to ensure optimum productivity. Term them selfish you'll be right - fortunately that's what business is all about, to provide service and gain from it - but term them opportunists you're wrong, because there's no law that prohibits such anywhere. So literally there's nothing detrimental about such practice (sentiment aside).

In North America, temporary staffing (outsourcing) isn't outlawed. It's a cash cow industry to date.

8 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by jceaglewatch(m): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Funkybabee:
It is one of our wicked acts in Nigeria, why don't u collect a percentage when get the job instead of deducting from their salaries every month,May God help Nigerian
That's how I actually thought they operated. Only for me to find out that they are just leeches.
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Olami90: 12:39am On Jun 07, 2018
don4real18:

Oga, what is bad is bad... You shouldn't encourage such because the country is in a standstill state due to the high level of corruption. What happened to employees welfare?
Why will high percentages be deducted from the workers salary... It is absolutely wrong. I was jobless for some months, got a job through an outsourcing firm at a bank with a ridiculous offer. I rejected it when I found out that 50% of my salary was to go to the HR firm. I cannot reduce myself to the state where a monkey will work and a baboon will eat. We can change this form of slavery if and only if, we discourage it publicly

This is revealing.
kindly help with the name of this very outsourcing firm and others you know that are ridiculous as the one you shared (even if it is shortening the name) to help some of us be on alert and avoid like plague as not everyone will have opportunity to discover this secret you discovered after their percentage deductions.

thank you so much

3 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by salford1: 12:42am On Jun 07, 2018
Congratulations for discovering that most of the world embrace a capitalist type of economy.

Funkybabee:
It is one of our wicked acts in Nigeria, why don't u collect a percentage when get the job instead of deducting from their salaries every month,May God help Nigerian

Those that have never been outside the country that think this is exclusive to Nigeria alone or those that do not understand how things work outside the shores of Nigeria that also think na naija practice ,you are all wrong. E.g the lady above.

Lived in the Uk and Canada, and it is a very common practice in these countries too. To make it even worse, In Canad, they would transfer some jobs overseas (India, Philippines and South America) because of cheaper labour.

I worked for one of the biggest bank in the world some years back. While I was lucky to have been offered a permanent full time position, more than 60% of our work force were outsourced from recruiting firm. We do exactly the same job but meehhn... The discrimation plenty. They had a different colour of ID card to make it easy to identify them. The way they get fired is even worse despite their low wage. No warning or anything. They are just called on the phone by their employee, i.e. the outsourcing firm not to resume to work the following day and return their ID card and all other bank properties to the HR firm. I remember my manager hiring like 6 people in a particular month via the outsourcing firm used by the bank and also calling the firm that she does not want them anymore like a month later due to not meeting the unfair performance target set for them. This was in the Uk.

By doing so, employee benefits like union participation, pension, promotions, warnings before disengagement, health insurance, benefits, holiday pay, bonuses, allowances e.t.c are avoided.

Not saying it's a good thing, but Nigerian outsourcing firm are learners when compared to the ones abroad.

3 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by bespokeset: 12:54am On Jun 07, 2018
Okay. I've read every post from the beginning to the end cos in a way... I'm involved. I co run a business that does human resourcing and outsourcing. I'll speak from another perspective.

1. A lot of firms, let me use Nigeria, are operating within the constraints of a harsh economy and uncertainty risks. Apart from competition from rivals in their markets they have had to think of ingenious means of cutting costs, reduce their risks, widen their margins and deliver shareholder value. Using outsourced staff is a way to accomplish this. Let me give you a scenario.... A staff directly employed can cost a firm say N12M a year. This figure includes salaries, benefits, allowances etc. You may also add pension, insurance, medical, severance pay cost of replacement when on leave or away etc. With a fraction of this amount mentioned and risk tansfered to an outsourcing firm they get work done and cut cost.
2. Business is basically filling a need. Outsourcing firms are filling the need space that this opportunity has created. In a market where buyer power is strong you'd expect real tough conditions as I've noticed. The suppliers, outsourcing firms, are also trying to survive and pushing their margins.

I'll share an experience in the telecoms sector. One had such a huge staff outlay and of course pay outlay it needed to cut cost to remain competitive. It outsourced it's non core staff and even reordered it's contract with Telecom engineering firms to absorb their own staff as part of switch maintenance contracts. It saved them about 30% employee cost.

In conclusion I'm not here to defend outsourcing, it's simply filling a gap. I'm not also saying all outsourcing employee contracts are fair. Sometimes the outsourcing firms just have to comply. Our firm has rejected instructions for some outsourcing contracts as we felt they were ethically unacceptable. Some others grabbed with both hands and feet.

1 Like

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 07, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Don’t mind some of them.

If you go in as a contractor and prove yourself then you may get picked up.

As an employer, why would I waste resources to board and then have to fire an employee that didn’t work out.

our ex ceo entered the company as a contract staff. five years later he was ceo.

life in the end , is what one makes of it. most of the contract guys who worked under us are now full time employees in other companies.

i will always remember one of our most difficult projects. this youth corper attached to the contractor went out of his way to go the extra mile, every step of the way. meanwhile, there was this guy older than him in the system, who had approached each of us for help /job - who basically started 'missing in action' when the job got hard. less than a month later, we needed a guy, and we immediately engaged the youth corper, even though he had no previous working experience. we had to let the guy go , but he almost immediately got another job with a related party. this guy's dad is dead, he is not connected in any way, but the doors opened for him.

most of these guys are all entitlement and no offering.

offtopic as you are an ibadan guy, i guarantee that once your car workshop business takes off - my ex ceo will hunt you down and try to partner you with castrol.

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 07, 2018
salford1:
Congratulations for discovering that most of the world embrace a capitalist type of economy.

Those that have never been outside the country think this is exclusive to Nigeria alone,you are wrong. Lived in the Uk and Canada, and it is a very common practice in these countries too. To make it even worse, In Canad, they would transfer some jobs overseas (India, Philippines and South America) because of cheaper labour.

I worked for one of the biggest bank in the world some years back. While I was lucky to have been offered a permanent full time position, more than 60% of our work force were outsourced from recruiting firm. They even had a different colour of ID card to make it easy to identify them. The way they get fired is even worse. No warning or anything. They are just called on the phone by their employee, i.e. the outsourcing firm not to resume to work the following day and return their ID card and all other bank properties to the HR firm. This was in the Uk.

By doing so, employee benefits like union participation, pension, promotions, warnings before disengagement, health insurance, benefits, holiday pay, bonuses, allowances e.t.c are avoided.

Not saying it's a good thing, but Nigerian outsourcing firm are learners when compared to the ones abroad.

outsourcing firms in nigeria are a bit dodgy because in the end, its all family business. in your banks, oil companies and telco run/owned by Nigerians, yo will find that the outsourcing companies are also owned by the cronies/family members of these same nigerians.

but the big issue - its a buyer's market. in a country where people are willing to pay for employment . . .

2 Likes

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 07, 2018
ednut1:
The directors of the companies and that of the HR coy are usually d same. Smart way to move money

Hmmm. Eye opener
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by salford1: 2:13am On Jun 07, 2018
oyb:

outsourcing firms in nigeria are a bit dodgy because in the end, its all family business. in your banks, oil companies and telco run/owned by Nigerians, yo will find that the outsourcing companies are also owned by the cronies/family members of these same nigerians.

but the big issue - its a buyer's market. in a country where people are willing to pay for employment . . .
I see. It's not really different overseas in a way too. Kickbacks. The main contractor used by the current firm I work for here in Canada is owned by the childhood friend of the CEO.

While it's an employers market here too, but it is indeed crooked and dodgy in the way the outsourcing firms cut salary in Nigeria. I mean the 40 to 50% percentage commission guys here are talking about is just too much and seems to be putting alot of people below a living wage.
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by isnovic(m): 2:30am On Jun 07, 2018
STOP RAPING THE UNEMPLOYED

STOP THE EXPLOITATION OF CASUAL WORKFORCE

STOP THE ILL-EDUCATED INDIANS

In fact there is a lot to stop.

But first, we must do the following quickly, reverse the salary structures for the foreigners especially expats who come to Nigeria and become rich overnight due to crazy pay package for persons half educated, half composed, half knowledgeable but better exposed job wise.

Yes better exposed job wise because all the jobs are awarded to them and their brothers, with the rules bent to favor them plus provide them with samples of the question before the interview.

And these Interviews worst still are done in India and conducted in Hindi.

We need to pay all expats especially Indians, Chinese lower than the salary of their equivalent Nigerian workers.

This is norm the world over except in our third world countries like Nigeria, even in the gulf countries their local earn far better than any expat, and all expat report to them even if they don't know jack shit.

All Indian certification are fake ( their certificates/degree are all bought and paid for- a graduate with the medium of instruction in their universities being English Language that cannot write a report or string a complete sentence without grammatical flaws) except a few. We need to put them through the rigorous written Job test in the same conditions as Nigerians and see who among them passes.

Enough of all this half baked expat.

Even the Americans, French, Brits and other foreign nationals to be tested NIGERIA style and paid in Naira.

If they do not like it, stay the Bleep out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by salford1: 2:53am On Jun 07, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

The real reasons outsourcing is practiced in Nigeria are because we lack effective government laws and regulations, and companies use these loopholes to exploit workers. In North America, contract workers are paid higher wages and emoluments than regular workers (eg check the Alberta oil boom) to account for the temporary nature of the job. Regulated working hours, medical insurance, disability insurance, contributory pension (401k in the USA) etc are a must.

I dont really know what you really mean by the Alberta boom.

Alberta boom is just like any other economy booming i.e. the economy would witness increased wages and benefit better than a similar economy without the boom. i.e An engineer, teacher, doctor, lawyer, carpenter, labourer e.t.c would all make higher wages than the national average. Goverment would give tax credits, increased grants, infrastructure development e.t.c. During the boom, employers were offering high wages because of the shortage of labour and not because of "contracting vs permanent staff". The boom meant an high school grad can move to fort mc and gross over $100,000k a year doing manual labour jobs with overtime hours.

A contractor in an oil company would not usually make more than a permanent employee in that same company as the permanent employee would also see increased wages, overtime hours, bonuses, wages, pension e.t.c. some trades people with their own truck e.g. Welders would think they are sometimes paid higher, but by the time they deduct cost of maintenance, cost of materials, cost of gas, meals, hotels e.t.c they are left with much lower wage than the a permanent full-time welder employed by the same company.

The people that often make so much from contracting irrespective of a booming economy or not are IT personels, and this is often because of the severe shortage of experienced IT professions in some specific fields.
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Kollyk11(m): 2:55am On Jun 07, 2018
What has being Igbo got to do with the issue of outsourcing.mtcheewwwe
DEHVEHLOP:
This op is sure to be an Igbo...

Spit on the thread...

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:45am On Jun 07, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:
The richest banks in Nigeria are not whom you thought, you need to see the updated list of richest bankers in Nigeria.
I'm sure Number 3 will amaze you!
Re: Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? by Apostlelong(m): 4:03am On Jun 07, 2018
Green222:
I am working in one so I can tell you what they go thru. I am working as an outsourced staff in a bank presently. The bank pays to the company who in turned pay us without us having ideas of what the bank is paying them. In every other aspects we are a staff of the Bank but when it is wages and benefits,they refer to us as staff of the outsourced company. I remember when we are transferred from an outsourcing company to another, they pay us just one month in lieu and the new company gave us a fresh offer letter starting from the day they took over. Those that have spent several years lost all those years and became a new staff in the new company. Salary increments of 10k is like every four years and the outsourced company cannot request for review cos they don't want to be disbanded. Worst of all, you don't know how much is being deducted from your salary and you don't dare ask. I heard recently that the Security Supervisors at the regional level is been given N500/ each security staff under his supervision , so think of what those H/office HR that contract them will get monthly. Outsourcing deductions is been shared among the the company and the executive management. Outsourcing is slavery and Nigeria Govt turn a deaf ear to this modern day slavery

true talk. I guess the bank you are talking about is wema

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Things You Write On Your CV That Deny You Interviews / Nigerian Army List Of Successful Candidates 2019 (DSSC 24 & SSC 45) / Mountain Top University Massive Recruitment For Non-teaching Staff Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.