Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace (31898 Views)

Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Cee-C Meets Comedienne, Helen Paul / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by b3llo(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
MURIC, will react to this. Those people are the new set of media terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Thegamingorca(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Semoleei2014(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
WotzupNG:

They won't be able to prove you wrong.

So sad.

I will close my account if anyone can state the good things the world has benefited from Islam.
Your ancestors will do that for you. Stop all this childish play and seek knowledge about your religion.
Back to your question I will tell you one (ISLAM TALKS ABOUT SCIENCE)
Pls don't quote google is there for clarification

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by drlateef: 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
ya'll Muslim brothers and sisters your religion is a scam, devilish, crime-filled ones.

Nothing comes from your religion than death, sorrow, affliction, penury, hunger.

Thank God am a truly Christian and will always be smiley

You are truly a MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by chuksanambra: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
MURIC is being blasted from all sides.

When the head of an organisation is idiotic, the entire organisation is brought to ridicule.

Personally though, I think some people are paying this Ishaq Akintola to ridicule muslims.

6 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by KBDOT(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
I can't blame people like you cos u know nothing about Islam, say whatever u want to say about d religion is between you and God almighty,continue with the rubbish

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by PigBenis(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Girls dey dey take ijab do mojo nko? Naija mojo oo

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Xisnin(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

[s]LOL. This is where the problem is. both religions are full of crime and scam and should be scrapped ein my opinion. Just that in addition to all those, Christians are extremely hypocritical. just some months back the bastards were disturbing us about the inclusion of Arabic in our curriculum as if anybody is forcing them to study it. There is no difference between MURIC and CAN when it comes to stupidity. Your friend Adolf Hitler killed millions of Jews and Christian crusaders also conducted massive massacres. It pains me to the bone marrow when I see educated people shouting hallelujah when a conman resurrects dead people or heals the blind.[/s]

It is a well known fact that hijab is for Islamic women. Why would she wear it and that too when falz issue is still trending? it is nothing but incitement. Something the grass-eatig eaters are known for.

This bold is your core message, don't pretend to be enlightened because you are not different from that mad Mumuric man.

10 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by lawalosky(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
WotzupNG:

So sad.

I will close my account if anyone can state the good things the world has benefited from Islam.
everything
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by AGIDIMA1(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
MDsambo:
But when a woman is caught doing something illegal thats when you'll remember that hijab is a Muslim thing.

You know the end is near when non-muslims started to teach muslims how to practice their religion. Bunch of disgusting nitwits.
most terrorist are Muslim my brother what is your religion really preaching.

8 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by merits(m): 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
ya'll Muslim brothers and sisters your religion is a scam, devilish, crime-filled ones.

Nothing comes from your religion than death, sorrow, affliction, penury, hunger.

Thank God am a truly Christian and will always be smiley
....what's this one saying? who beg you to be Muslim someone like you is not even allow in Islam, therefore stay on your lane
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by drlateef: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
WotzupNG:

So sad.

Where did you get Arabic numerals from? What about algebra in mathematics? The first sea navigation instruments, the tea and coffee, the first Caesarean operation, the books of medicine and other specialities, where are they from? When Europe was asleep, where was the seat of knowledge and scientific advancements? If you are not sure of the answers, google them. After that close your account permanently as promised.

9 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

These were carried out by Christians. Quit being a bigot and hypocrite. It kills faster than a bullet.

And so? In your madness you attack us for being christians and you expect us not to harass you ? Are we not human like you afterall?

Islam terms us weak because you do your nonsense and we do not respond doesnt mean , we cannot respond, cos when we want to respond, we'd start with your children, then you.. thats what matters when you finally see us keep our bible.

Until then, Ask your stupid brothers to leave us alone else ... We'd explain to you why AK47 , and war was deviced.

Islam has never won Christendom. And dont think it can ever happen. Una too day Bleep up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by emmydauner: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
hmmm what should i say, dis christian muslim wahala.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by charain: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
MDsambo:
But when a woman is caught doing something illegal thats when you'll remember that hijab is a Muslim thing.

You know the end is near when non-muslims started to teach muslims how to practice their religion. Bunch of disgusting nitwits.
Stop saying nonsense. A muslim woman can never do something illegal. They are holy women who will never compromise their faith by engaging in bad deeds. That is why muric is angry at falz for showing dancing hijab women when we all know that a muslim woman will never danceundecided

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by MisterGrace: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
MDsambo:

Fanatic calm down... No carry am for head. Nobody know you. Stop stinging yourself.

Open your your mind.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
drlateef:

You are truly a MUMU.

Why is he a MUMU?

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by ollah2: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
gimakon:

And so? In your madness you attack us for being christians and you expect us not to harass you ? Are we not human like you afterall?

Islam terms us weak because you do your nonsense and we do not respond doesnt mean , we cannot respond, cos when we want to respond, we'd start with your children, then you.. thats what matters when you finally see us keep our bible.

Until then, Ask your stupid brothers to leave us alone else ... We'd explain to you why AK47 , and war was deviced.

Islam has never won Christendom. And dont think it can ever happen. Una too day Bleep up.

You are writing gibberish. Where has Islam attacked you? Where did they call you weak?
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by FoolishBoy419: 2:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
Xisnin:

This is your basic message, don't pretend to be enlightened because you are not different from that mad Mumuric man.

The Muslims did the right thing. would you hypocrites like it if bobrisky should dress like a pastor and play with the buybull? I'm with the Muslims on this one
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Olameen1713: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
WotzupNG:

So sad.

And what is the purpose of trying to convince someone who already has a mindset about my religion?
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by AnanseK(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
Thank God am a Christian and will always be smiley

You think you are a Christian but I’m sure Jesus will disown you for this hatred and absence of love, if what I read about Jesus is correct.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
charain:

Stop saying nonsense. A muslim woman can never do something illegal. They are holy women who will never compromise their faith by engaging in bad deeds. That is why muric is angry at falz for showing dancing hijab women when we all know that a muslim woman will never danceundecided
suicide bombers...

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by FoolishBoy419: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
chuksanambra:
MURIC is being blasted from all sides.

When the head of an organisation is idiotic, the entire organisation is brought to ridicule.

Personally though, I think some people are paying this Ishaq Akintola to ridicule muslims.

It's is only being blasted by the unenlightened grass eaters. We the neutrals think they are right
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by WotzupNG: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
drlateef:

Where did you get Arabic numerals from? What about algebra in mathematics? The first sea navigation instruments, the tea and coffee, the first Caesarean operation, the books of medicine and other specialities, where are they from? When Europe was asleep, where was the seat of knowledge and scientific advancements? If you are not sure of the answers, google them. After that close your account permanently as promised.
sHUT UP

All those things were pre-Islamic i.e they existed in Persia, Greece and the Arabia way before Muhammad the founder of Islam was born.

Stop trying to claim them for Islam.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by WotzupNG: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Semoleei2014:

Your ancestors will do that for you. Stop all this childish play and seek knowledge about your religion.
Back to your question I will tell you one (ISLAM TALKS ABOUT SCIENCE)
Pls don't quote google is there for clarification

What science?

That the sun settles in a pool of muddy water like Muhammad said?

grin grin

Science existed before Islam and Islam never added to it.

5 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by ollah2: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

The problem with most you is the bigotry in your lives has eaten deep into you that you don't see anything beyond the lens of religion.

Why should the menace in the north used to judge Islam?

Why can't you use the western Muslims to judge Islam?

Oh.. Nice you do not use the same Quran Right? You dont read the same Hadiths and Quran? Is that Correct?
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by ehardetola(m): 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mlben:
Get this quality Spy Recording Eyeglass, This Recording Eyeglass can video,audio and it can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Recording Eyeglass is mostly use for crime investigation, business negotiations, secret recording, evidence for court and you can use the Eyeglass to secretly monitor people. Price is #15.000. To buy pls call the phone number below on the image. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

Can I use it to spy my village people when they are coming for attack?

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by ollah2: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
gimakon:

Oh.. Nice you do not use the same Quran Right? You dont read the same Hadiths and Quran? Is that Correct?

Would it make sense if I ask you thag don't you and Bush who invaded Iraq read same bible? Don't you and Hilary Clinton and her cohorts who destroyed Syria read same bible? Don't you and the below guys read same bible? In order words all Christians are terrorists and the Christianity breeds terrorism

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by sniperr007(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

Don't also forget, ISLAM RELIGION OF PEACE is nothing than a sarcasm

Thank God am a Christian and will always be smiley

Have you read about islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Nigeria's Richest Artiste(s)? D'banj, 2face Or Psquare? / Mya Hassan Delivers Baby Girl (Pics) / Funke Akindele & Her N100k Louis Vuitton Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.