Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace (31905 Views)

Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Cee-C Meets Comedienne, Helen Paul / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Anskid(m): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
saibop:

If truly Islam is all you have just mentioned, I don't think you will be alive to type this because your Muslim friends would have killed you since.
you cant just attack peoples religion because some bastards are doing some hateful act in the name of the religion.
I cant say because some pastors or Christians engage in rituals,scam, robbery e.t.c then paint Christianity all black just like you did to Islam.That won't be sensible.
And again with regards to the video that caused all these, can we say the Chibok girls are the one so happy that they had to dance shaku shaku?
REPLY ME WITH SENSE AND NOT JUST WITH ANGER TOWARDS THE RELIGION BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT IT. AND FOR EVERY REASONABLE PERSON, YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE YOU COMMENT.

I get ur point...
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by ollah2: 4:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
gimakon:

And to add,

You are annoyed that Bush said "God asked me to Invade Iraq" isnt it?

Surah 5: 51

O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

Judging from here https://quran.com/5/51

So, its a reciprocate of the madness you Muslims including Mohammed showed earlier. You lucky i am not the president of Nigeria for instance. I would have really dealt with you muslims. You havent seen anything.

You are already a terrorist hence this outburst of yours.

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Akayd2(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
She is right, I don’t think hijab should be a problem for the Muslims because the rev.sisters also put it on so why the hate. I think they need proper orientations.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

You are already a terrorist hence this outburst of yours.

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

grin I WAS an Atheist, Hated Christians (even tho i was born in a Christian Home) Until i sat down to ask why and what did Christianity do to me. Nothing! You Think those people are very stupid? Christians do not follow Old testament, They are not like you who decided to live in the past and do not understand anything thats happening mxm

You dont know anything. No one would listen to you with this bullshit talk of yours.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by babaireti(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
ya'll Muslim brothers and sisters your religion is a scam, devilish, crime-filled ones.

Nothing comes from your religion than death, sorrow, affliction, penury, hunger.

Don't also forget, ISLAM RELIGION OF PEACE is nothing than a sarcasm

Thank God am a Christian and will always be smiley
Attention seeker is all that you are,nothing more.Ask Daddy freeze about your religion and you will weep for the DECEPTION and FRAUD called CHRISTIANITY. Daddy G.O's eku oro ajeo,how is market? are the MUGUS paying well? fool

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by ollah2: 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
gimakon:

grin I WAS an Atheist, Hated Christians (even tho i was born in a Christian Home) Until i sat down to ask why and what did Christianity do to me. Nothing! You Think those people are very stupid? Christians do not follow Old testament, They are not like you who decided to live in the past and do not understand anything thats happening mxm

You dont know anything. No one would listen to you with this bullshit talk of yours.

Oh really old testament don't matter now

But it matters when you pray with Pslam
When you quote proverbs
When tithes are collected with Malachi

Tell that to the gullible folks.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by LilSmith55(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

LOL. This is where the problem is. both religions are full of crime and scam and should be scrapped ein my opinion. Just that in addition to all those, Christians are extremely hypocritical. just some months back the bastards were disturbing us about the inclusion of Arabic in our curriculum as if anybody is forcing them to study it. There is no difference between MURIC and CAN when it comes to stupidity. Your friend Adolf Hitler killed millions of Jews and Christian crusaders also conducted massive massacres. It pains me to the bone marrow when I see educated people shouting hallelujah when a conman resurrects dead people or heals the blind.

It is a well known fact that hijab is for Islamic women. Why would she wear it and that too when falz issue is still trending? it is nothing but incitement. Something the grass-eatig eaters are known for.

Both of you are dragging the country back!

You get it.... I swear with God if i ever become President of any Country the first thing i will du is.... Declear Religion illegal...... Churches and Mosques will be turn to Market place and Company
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by babaireti(m): 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
ya'll Muslim brothers and sisters your religion is a scam, devilish, crime-filled ones.

Nothing comes from your religion than death, sorrow, affliction, penury, hunger.

Attention seeker is all that you are,nothing more.Ask Daddy freeze about your religion and you will weep for the DECEPTION and FRAUD called CHRISTIANITY. Daddy G.O's eku oro ajeo,how is market? are the MUGUS paying well? fool

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Killurself: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
When Christians look for trouble when reaction come they will be claim holy and peaceful people. Ok oooo, no body should fight about hijab and nobody should tag suicide bomber on hijab as a Muslim, as hijab can be wear by anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Youngjohnosas: 4:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

The Muslims did the right thing. would you hypocrites like it if bobrisky should dress like a pastor and play with the buybull? I'm with the Muslims on this one
when the Fulani herdsmen attacked d Catholic church killed d priests and worshippers, took the choir robe singing and making fun of the Christians u were not in this country right.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Youngjohnosas: 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
its so pathetic that these Muslim fanatics can do anything to fight for their God.can u fight for God?this world would ave been a peaceful place to leave in save for these blood suckers marauding as Moslems.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Jasperro(m): 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
What a religion, we are all ONE
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

Oh really old testament don't matter now

But it matters when you pray with Pslam
When you quote proverbs
When tithes are collected with Malachi

Tell that to the gullible folks.

Lol

https://answersingenesis.org/christianity/christian-life/why-dont-christians-follow-all-the-old-testament-laws/

You waste time. you do not know anything.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by saibop(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
WotzupNG:
When will you condemn the ''bastard Muslims' killing people?
thats what I just did
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
You can’t be wanting peace and progress in the nation and not willing to respect other religions and their dress code period
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by ollah2: 5:35pm On Jun 07, 2018
gimakon:

Lol

https://answersingenesis.org/christianity/christian-life/why-dont-christians-follow-all-the-old-testament-laws/

You waste time. you do not know anything.

So you choose what suits your narrative to follow and discard the rest. Awesome
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

So you choose what suits your narrative to follow and discard the rest. Awesome

You funny, Na you get your Mouth sha, Muslims have really made the Christians annoyed, hence what you see online... is the root cause of what you caused, Thanks to ISIS , Christianity is becoming the worlds biggest religion again.

I am happy. God is in control. We would win this fight, in Nigeria, America and everywhere

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Niceman4u(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
drlateef:

Where did you get Arabic numerals from? What about algebra in mathematics? The first sea navigation instruments, the tea and coffee, the first Caesarean operation, the books of medicine and other specialities, where are they from? When Europe was asleep, where was the seat of knowledge and scientific advancements? If you are not sure of the answers, google them. After that close your account permanently as promised.

u stated all these without mentioning any known Muslim science inventor? salam
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by ollah2: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
gimakon:

You funny, Na you get your Mouth sha, Muslims have really made the Christians annoyed, hence what you see online... is the root cause of what you caused, Thanks to ISIS , Christianity is becoming the worlds biggest religion again.

I am happy. God is in control. We would win this fight, in Nigeria, America and everywhere

It's the truth nah, you choose the old testament that suits your narrative then ignore the rest.
How did Muslims made Christians annoyed? Who cares what religion is the biggest in the world? Btw, when did it become a battle ? Lol
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by ollah2: 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Niceman4u:

Is inventions now religion based? Quit this nonsense I'm better than you attitude or your religion is better than mine nonsense. It's now a competition. Enjoy life, live, love and merry

https://www.famousscientists.org/famous-muslim-arab-persian-scientists-and-their-inventions/
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by mxpinky: 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
WotzupNG:

They won't be able to prove you wrong.

So sad.

I will close my account if anyone can state the good things the world has benefited from Islam.
islam is the last religion and the best religion on earth islam is the source of all good things mercies of God over us
guidance from doom
a religion of peace
a religion that bash immorality
a religion that the last messenger of Allah came with
islam is the religion that brough the original one and only mistake free and unchange able word of God
what you fail to realise is how to differenciate between terrorism and islam
you were forced by the media and your teachers to beleive islam sponsor terrorism
but ask yourself why muslim are still dying more than you xtains
peace be unto you
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by mxpinky: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
boolet:
Fanatics are the most misguided and ignorant people we have on the earth today, irrespective of religious or ideological affiliation. I remember back in secondary school I saw a classmate reading a Quran with English translation and I was so fascinated. I asked him if I could take a look and he says no. I asked him why and he asks if I usually rinse my genitals when I pee. Shuo... a printed book?

Some other religions will not wear certain colours nor eat certain meat. Granted they have a choice on what to eat or wear, but seeing those who choose otherwise as the devil is not only laughable but silly.
thank God we respect our religion and we re not like you people that turn your so called house of worships to business house party house jokes etc now you don't even know the value of bible because the original version is been hide and the truth is also hidden from you people sorry
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by FoolishBoy419: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
when the Fulani herdsmen attacked d Catholic church killed d priests and worshippers, took the choir robe singing and making fun of the Christians u were not in this country right.

Cant you read? i said they never claimed to be muslims. There was a time masquarades stormed a church and flogged all the members
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by yazach: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
mary4:
Comedian Helen Paul is sure making her stance known in the faceoff between singer Falz and some Muslims who are angry that he used ladies wearing Hijab to dance Shaku Shaku in his new music video ”This is Nigeria”.

Helen who blasted a non-fan who attacked her for rocking a pink hijab in a previous comedy skit (read here), this morning shared another video of herself rocking a green Hijab. She wrote

”I am an actor that uses costumes to depict a character. Hijab is a head covering. Hijab is not a religion. Islam is a religion of peace not of war #oneGod#peace #love #cantfightforGod#justbehappy #hatenot #byefornow or let’s meet in court ??‍?‍?‍?‍??I mean tennis COURT ooooo . I am not feeling fine o”

Watch Video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/hijab-is-a-head-covering-it-is-not-a-religion-helen-paul-video/

Idiot who ask you definition of our religion
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by ElPhoche(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
WotzupNG:

They won't be able to prove you wrong.

So sad.

I will close my account if anyone can state the good things the world has benefited from Islam.
The foundation of modern day medicine especially surgery had significant contribution of Islamic-Arab origin. I am Christian though, FYI. Lemme know when you close your account grin
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by sunnystyl2018: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

To be sincere a true Christian don't denigrate other people's religion. Show some respects please.
That's what our Lord Jesus Christ taught us.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by JackOfAllTrades: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

I am not a Muslim, but the same can be said of your very own religion. History has it that Christianity birthed religious extremism. What do you have to say about that
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Youngjohnosas: 7:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
NotComplaining:

You were born when again?! Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth. Forget dogma, this is a fact.

Xianity died during Europes renaissance years; churces today are but musuems and rituals are used for charade parties like the recent Gala night. And before you start spewing trash, xtianity was murdered by the very same people that yoked it around your enslaved necks.

Allahu Akbar! Islam can never be so sullied.

Continue celebrating days that never were while we enjoy our glorious history - 1400 years and counting.
foolish post thank God for he is finally causing confusion in the midst of fanatics and extremist like you.they have started killing themselves in the north. blowing up d shrine they call mosque. our God is too faithful to fail.fucking blood suckers.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Solorrman(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

u make me laugh to tears, u that have no religion is now insulting a true religion ? Let me tell u why i said u dnt truely even closer to b a religious human being at all. Jesus christ was never a god,bkos i have a reason to convince an educated guys not blinded ones,jesus christ was the first guy in history to bear the name of a god or son of god while visiting toilet to shitt and urinate,even hindu and buddah are more closer to religion than christianity bkos the idols they worship do not go to toilet and have no peniss and anus!. Jesus christ was the only said god to have a complete bloody anuss and penix and was the known claimed god to go to toilet to urinate using his penix!. God must be pure,he also need to be above anything he created never to downgrade himself to a mere guy that have awfull anuss and penix that are fully functionable since he eats food. Lastly u need to know that the said muslims that u claimed to be jihadist are most closer to fchristianity than islam bkos they aint muslims,they are reruited by western world give them money and resources,grow beard to look like muslim then lue less educated young muslim children to follow their movement as a jihad bkos if jihad is an obligation that means any muslim must kill but why do the majority of muslims never kill even once ? I challenge not only u or ur pop but the whole christians to go against what i said abt jesus and if u agree that jesus has anus and penix that clearly means u are ridiclous and a comedian to believe a god can visit toilet to shitt and urinate while he supporse be the most high above any impurities and degradation. For ur information i know that u will reply me with harsh words but am sorry that i quit reading replies on nairaland since 2012 thats why i have about seven hundred unread replies from people like u who insulted islam while forgetting ur god was just a guy who struggled in life. Isa was a prophet of God but not a god or his son bkos its a laughing stock for a god to even come out of dirt rather from a womb and a vagina we dnt believe a god should go through such higher impurities and also let himself be killed despite there was no single sentence in ur scriptures that jesus said he was a god or his son,it was just people making to rubbish the true gospel with unimaginable blunders. U can call me illitrate bkos thats what i am knowing u guyz claimed all notherners illitrates while u eat every living thing in the world as food and also has sex with ur parents and with all these u are happy being men of god
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Youngjohnosas: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
sunnystyl2018:

To be sincere a true Christian don't denigrate other people's religion. Show some respects please.
That's what our Lord Jesus Christ taught us.

A sincere Christian cannot denigrate other people's religion.we should therefore fold our arms and allow some set of vagabonds over run us.on a daily basis Christians are being killed,maimed and their properties destroyed by these low lives so we should clap for them cos we r sincere.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Youngjohnosas: 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Solorrman:
u make me laugh to tears, u that have no religion is now insulting a true religion ? Let me tell u why i said u dnt truely even closer to b a religious human being at all. Jesus christ was never a god,bkos i have a reason to convince an educated guys not blinded ones,jesus christ was the first guy in history to bear the name of a god or son of god while visiting toilet to shitt and urinate,even hindu and buddah are more closer to religion than christianity bkos the idols they worship do not go to toilet and have no peniss and anus!. Jesus christ was the only said god to have a complete bloody anuss and penix and was the known claimed god to go to toilet to urinate using his penix!. God must be pure,he also need to be above anything he created never to downgrade himself to a mere guy that have awfull anuss and penix that are fully functionable since he eats food. Lastly u need to know that the said muslims that u claimed to be jihadist are most closer to fchristianity than islam bkos they aint muslims,they are reruited by western world give them money and resources,grow beard to look like muslim then lue less educated young muslim children to follow their movement as a jihad bkos if jihad is an obligation that means any muslim must kill but why do the majority of muslims never kill even once ? I challenge not only u or ur pop but the whole christians to go against what i said abt jesus and if u agree that jesus has anus and penix that clearly means u are ridiclous and a comedian to believe a god can visit toilet to shitt and urinate while he supporse be the most high above any impurities and degradation. For ur information i know that u will reply me with harsh words but am sorry that i quit reading replies on nairaland since 2012 thats why i have about seven hundred unread replies from people like u who insulted islam while forgetting ur god was just a guy who struggled in life. Isa was a prophet of God but not a god or his son bkos its a laughing stock for a god to even come out of dirt rather from a womb and a vagina we dnt believe a god should go through such higher impurities and also let himself be killed despite there was no single sentence in ur scriptures that jesus said he was a god or his son,it was just people making to rubbish the true gospel with unimaginable blunders. U can call me illitrate bkos thats what i am knowing u guyz claimed all notherners illitrates while u eat every living thing in the world as food and also has sex with ur parents and with all these u are happy being men of god
another foolish post from a lunatic. ur write up is foolish foolish foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Youngjohnosas: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Niceman4u:

d only science inventor we all know is Osama bin laden.that's d best they can offer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo At 40: Friends And Family Surprise him With Birthday Dinner (video) / Flavour At Bella Okagbue's Birthday Party / ''My Breakup With Toke Makinwa Almost Ruined My Business'' - Maje Ayida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.