Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,352 members, 7,829,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace (31899 Views)

Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Cee-C Meets Comedienne, Helen Paul / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Shakushaku1(m): 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
mxpinky:
christianity hatred and ignorancy and false teaching is just the same thing we don't insults peoples beleive and people sent by God or God Himself
but look at yourself now and tell me i'm more christian than you a christian because we follow all what the true bible say and qu'ran said than you people just get some sense yours is low

Hate buh who was crying foul abt some hijab owned by the jew, or Killin peeps cos u mention Muhammed without saw and shi, a second hand property like u with no value and autonomic distinction will call someone else sense low and say they ff what the bible says.. Yall make me laff, that's the ish yall dat follow the rules so much fanatically and end up in a ditch, temme wia Muhammed is goin or stfu forever grin grin
���
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
ya'll Muslim brothers and sisters your religion is a scam, devilish, crime-filled ones.

Nothing comes from your religion than death, sorrow, affliction, penury, hunger.

Don't also forget, ISLAM RELIGION OF PEACE is nothing than a sarcasm

Thank God am a Christian and will always be smiley

me when i heard people saying islamm smiley

Unfortunately,ignorant christians who read their bible probably only on sundays will be the first to spew their dead brain opinions when they don't know that hijaab is a compulsory act for muslim women without compromise.
But how can one reason with a bunch of people who have lost all but some of their moral scruple in the name of cracking jokes or making mockery of God's commandment through entertainment.

If Helen Paul or her likes makes mockery of anything that is of religious significance to christians like the stupid Gordons started , I have no doubt in my mind some, if not all these irritants who call themselves youth won't stop,but egg her on because to them religion is shackle that has to be unbound to bring out the animal in them.
Ignorance is a choice when knowlegde is available,but fools who like to be fooled won't see it this way.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by mxpinky: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Hate buh who was crying foul abt some hijab owned by the jew, or Killin peeps cos u mention Muhammed without saw and shi, a second hand property like u with no value and autonomic distinction will call someone else sense low and say they ff what the bible says.. Yall make me laff, that's the ish yall dat follow the rules so much fanatically and end up in a ditch, temme wia Muhammed is goin or stfu forever grin grin
���
he's going to Aljenatul firdus and please tell me where you're goin or choke your mention up your ass
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by jamaleefoods: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
WotzupNG:

They won't be able to prove you wrong.

So sad.

I will close my account if anyone can state the good things the world has benefited from Islam.
islam is a religion of peace. That is sure. The world has benefited from islam in so many ways. The first country to start wearing suit and also the first country to start calculating mathematics is a muslim country and the country is Egypt. Egyptians started wearing suit before the copycat western countries and mathematics also started from Egypt. That is why they always say civilization started in Africa and it will also end in Africa. Now tell me; which country in the world does not wear suit and which country in the world does not calculate mathematics in their institutions, both primary, secondary, and tertiary? What majority of you Christians dont know is too much, most of you are Bench Warmers in Church, you dont read your Holy Bible very well, you only read the pages or verses your Religious Leaders ask you to read. Most of you dont know the grassroot of your religion. Now tell me, when Jesus Christ was preaching to people then, which religion does he say he is practising? Or which religion does he say he bring to you people to be practising. Because in our side, Prophet Mohameed(SAW) said he brought Islam to us to be practising. If you dont know, the meaning of Christian is the people of Christ as Ghana people are called Ghanian, Nigeria people are Nigerian, America people are called American, Spain people are called Spanish. I will like to see your reply or comment soon.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Youngjohnosas: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
mxpinky:
you're confused
oh really. I cant trade words with u..very soon ur brothers will come for u then we will know who is more confused.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by boolet: 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
mxpinky:
yeah with full sense on like you big for no sense
Ok ma. Tell your parents well done.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
ollah2:

Your bible made non Christians your enemies, deal with it. Your bible already has thousands of editions anyways even tho Jesus and Paul misled everyone there

Aha! yet in your stupidity, Isa would come fight the Al Mashih in the Last day? Yet Mohammed was called 4 times and Jesus (Isa Masjid) was called 25 times, and third person 48 times? Yet he misled everyone... Are you not very stupid? You think we do not know all this? Mohammed cannot prove he gave a guide to anyone after "I have been made victorious with terror" Sahih Bukhari 4.52.220 , Think again? You minions are very silly people i really wonder if english is difficult as well sad, Is it not even shameful, that even you ... do not have an idea of even the same Quran you claim guides you and even worse... is a pillar of the Islamic Faith? Your imams , Sheikh, Fadilat and the rest needs to be burnt at the stake!

Westerners would come give you solace in Germany, USA , Canada , Switzerland and what you have to give them in Return? Bullshit and Mediocrity, that even most times , The catholic church when u came from even regrets most times to even have you around? You make me laugh, ok the Hijab and Burqa you complain of that was used to dance shaku shaku... is an idea borrowed from the Catholic Church, is the Catholic Church ... Islamic too? The Tesbim you use to do your Prayers is very similar to chaplait used in the catholic church, after the whole copy copy... una go still come day fight una masters , shay no be mumu day do una ni?

You talk of Paul? A Leader of the Christian church who was an Atheist earlier on, after finding Christ and peace of mind did even very powerful miracles at Antioch Syria, Ephesus (now Turkey) , thessalonica (Present day Macedonia) Colossae (Colossians) , Paul wrote the Synoptic gospel conforming the fact that Jesus came down and said "Do not think i have come to abolish the Law... but i have come to fulfill it..." Muslim go see that one say Jesus Mislead them... I laugh Read Surah 3: 54 , Now Answer me ... Who deceived who here? Why would Allah be angry with you should you ask questions about your religion according to Surah 5:101

O you who have believed, do not ask about things which, if they are shown to you, will distress you. But if you ask about them while the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be shown to you. Allah has pardoned that which is past; and Allah is Forgiving and Forbearing. What does he have to hide?

When i noticed You Minions do not have a single understanding of what you do isnt today, Hence i'd just Sit back and keep Praying that God gives you understanding ...and help you to remove veil of darkness from your faces. Una no even know wetin una day talk sef.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Adekunzy(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
mxpinky:
hi
I came out here in anger willing to pour all my vexation on those crazy nitwits, but I'm very happy you and Ollah did justice just the way I would have done! God bless you maasha Allah
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by FoolishBoy419: 1:09am On Jun 08, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
no I can't read I only spotted ur name foolishboy.I can't trade words with a self acclaimed foolish boy.they never claimed to b Muslims so Fulani herdsmen ain't Muslims right?

You have to wait until they claim it. Another stupid thing about you guys is that you stereotype everything.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by LaudableXX: 1:20am On Jun 08, 2018
charain:
Stop saying nonsense. A muslim woman can never do something illegal. They are holy women who will never compromise their faith by engaging in bad deeds. That is why muric is angry at falz for showing dancing hijab women when we all know that a muslim woman will never danceundecided
Warris dis? shocked A muslim woman can never do... what? shocked So those ones that hide bombs under their hijabs are no longer Muslim girls or women? You don't say! Let's see...they must have been traditional fetish worshippers, on their way to the shrine!

Go to the Middle-Belt and North. undecided You will see girls wearing hijab secretly shoplifting, and putting those stolen items under their hijab.
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by mxpinky: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2018
Adekunzy:

I came out here in anger willing to pour all my vexation on those crazy nitwits, but I'm very happy you and Ollah did justice just the way I would have done! God bless you maasha Allah
ameen and you too

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by babaireti(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2018
gimakon:

You funny, Na you get your Mouth sha, Muslims have really made the Christians annoyed, hence what you see online... is the root cause of what you caused, Thanks to ISIS , Christianity is becoming the worlds biggest religion again.

I am happy. God is in control. We would win this fight, in Nigeria, America and everywhere

May be you don’t watch News or read papers, in 2017 BBC reported that in 2050 Islam would be the biggest religion in the world and sometimes in 2011 it was reported by CNN that Islam had surpassed Catholic in population with growing numbers of 1.3 Billion adherents as against Catholic of 1.2 Billion as at then. So despite the fact Christianity came into being for close to 600 yeas before the modern day Islam. Modern day in the sense that ADAM, NOAH, DAVID,SOLOMON,JACOB,JOSEPH,MOSES and even ,JESUS were all Muslims during their time. So please don’t write about what you know nothing about
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by GuntersChain(m): 10:14am On Jun 08, 2018
ok
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by WotzupNG: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2018
jamaleefoods:
islam is a religion of peace. That is sure. The world has benefited from islam in so many ways. The first country to start wearing suit and also the first country to start calculating mathematics is a muslim country and the country is Egypt. Egyptians started wearing suit before the copycat western countries and mathematics also started from Egypt. That is why they always say civilization started in Africa and it will also end in Africa. Now tell me; which country in the world does not wear suit and which country in the world does not calculate mathematics in their institutions, both primary, secondary, and tertiary? What majority of you Christians dont know is too much, most of you are Bench Warmers in Church, you dont read your Holy Bible very well, you only read the pages or verses your Religious Leaders ask you to read. Most of you dont know the grassroot of your religion. Now tell me, when Jesus Christ was preaching to people then, which religion does he say he is practising? Or which religion does he say he bring to you people to be practising. Because in our side, Prophet Mohameed(SAW) said he brought Islam to us to be practising. If you dont know, the meaning of Christian is the people of Christ as Ghana people are called Ghanian, Nigeria people are Nigerian, America people are called American, Spain people are called Spanish. I will like to see your reply or comment soon.
Keep shut.

Egypt was long civilized before Islam was born. Alexander the Great built a University there. Also remeber that ERgypt was the first civilization which is even recorded in the Bible. The people there were blacks, that's why most of the ancient paintings depict them as blacks.

Islam and its jihadist came and disrupted everything. They chased away the blacks and Christianity that was gaining ground there and filled the whole place with Arabs. That's why North Africa is filed with Arabs who were pushed out of Europe when they invade that continent.

Wearing of suits was started before Islam and those Arabs invade the place.

Read history before you say trash.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by WotzupNG: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Are you sure?
When ignorance takes on the stage knowledge sits back to watch our it dances around like a headless chicken.

Even "almighty' America recognises the contribution of muslims scientist through the inspiration they got from Islam.
Muslim scientists actually redefined science as it is today.
It is on their shoulders and their massive contribution that most of the scientific breakthrough we are witnessing today stands on both in Europe and America.
There is a museum that houses some of this artefacts that even the then secreatry of state under Obama's administration the person of Mrs Hillary Rodham Clinton was one of the persons who recognized this.
Read about Al Haytham,al khwarizmi,Al jabbaar and their likes on google and cure your ignorance before it kills you.

Read this and cure your ignorance:

5 Muslim Contributions to Modern Society | HuffPost https://m.huffpost.com
I
NVENTIONS & AwESOME FROM MUSLIM CIVILIzATION
www.nationalgeographic.com

INVENTIONS & AwESOME FROM MUSLIM CIVILIzATION
https://www.nationalgeographic.co

This is another one:

Muslim inventions that shaped the modern world - CNN.com www.cnn.com

There are even more of these from non muslims source lest you accuse me of bias.

I will monitor this account to see if you will follow through with your vow.
And I seriously doubt if you will,because most ignorant christians are bunch of jaundiced hypocrites.
I will be waiting for you to prove me wrong.
You must be the biggest joke of the century. Those links you gave only led me to the home page of those website. I found nothing relating to Islam there.

Why did you have to lie?

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Joshmodest(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2018
WotzupNG:

They won't be able to prove you wrong.

So sad.

I will close my account if anyone can state the good things the world has benefited from Islam.

it's not Islam ....
it's not MURIC..
it's Religion as a whole... religion is a big problem in Nigeria.. it's our worst problem ...not even corruption.. if u know u know... If u complain of Islam what of Christianity ....of what benefit is it to the world... we no longer worship God rather we worship religions and the religious heads.....
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by princfred(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2018
WotzupNG:
Keep shut.

Egypt was long civilized before Islam was born. Alexander the Great built a University there. Also remeber that ERgypt was the first civilization which is even recorded in the Bible. The people there were blacks, that's why most of the ancient paintings depict them as blacks.

Islam and its jihadist came and disrupted everything. They chased away the blacks and Christianity that was gaining ground there and filled the whole place with Arabs. That's why North Africa is filed with Arabs who were pushed out of Europe when they invade that continent.

Wearing of suits was started before Islam and those Arabs invade the place.

Read history before you say trash.
They only read history to distort it for islam. If you hear them talk you know they are badly brain washed morons.

*Can anyone tell me how to close NL account. I hate the preferential treatment to islamists here*

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
babaireti:

May be you don’t watch News or read papers, in 2017 BBC reported that in 2050 Islam would be the biggest religion in the world and sometimes in 2011 it was reported by CNN that Islam had surpassed Catholic in population with growing numbers of 1.3 Billion adherents as against Catholic of 1.2 Billion as at then. So despite the fact Christianity came into being for close to 600 yeas before the modern day Islam. Modern day in the sense that ADAM, NOAH, DAVID,SOLOMON,JACOB,JOSEPH,MOSES and even ,JESUS were all Muslims during their time. So please don’t write about what you know nothing about

Thief!

Shut up! You are nothing but a Share Criminal, So Islam Came before Judaism? Or wait Islam came before Taoism? Jesus? A muslim? Me say what i know nothing about or you? Old testament had no religion, Dont talk shit_ abeg!

Okay Is Jesus name Jesus Mohammed? His name is Jesus Christ, out of Christ came Christianity and hence today We see our father as Jesus, Christianity means Christ like, NOT Mohammed Like.. You Liar.

I dont know the fuck_ what you saying, after i was an Atheist for close to 6 years, and having found Jesus again, I can say Christianity is a totally different and sound religion than this crazy shit_ called Islam. No light there!

The other rubbish you write on here about 2050.. lol... Which nation you think would give Islam a headway? Japan... Wrong, In japan , you are not even allowed to even have citizenships as a Muslim, in Europe? lol...I laugh Poland , Germany , Switzerland , The Netherlands , Belgium are all threathening to ban Islam as Angola did, in Asia, Rohigya Muslims are being massacred like stockfish and thrown away that even Christians beg to let them be? In Africa, Central Africa, The ethnic cleansing going on there... They kill Seleka like No man Business, Ghana recently resumed with Muslims there as well, in Kazakhstan, Islam is under fire there , in China, I do not even need to tell you how far about Muslims there , in Russia, your Mosques are Museums, Ukriane... Hahaahaha They have Ukrianian Catholics as even Majority ...Same with Czech Republic , in Spain , 98% Christian... in Algeria today where there is even Muslim (Sunni) Majority, Christianity has started making waves, likewise Turkey, in India ... Those Punjabi people are really doing a good work by ransacking Muslims out of some locations over there, Lets see Laos , grin Ah Jesus , Make we no even talk, or is it Isreal? Where Zionist are fucking_ up Palestenians on a daily? Where in Gods name would someone see the rubbish that happened in Iraq and Syria and allow u to even have a headway? UK? lol... We day wait make queen of England pass on make that nation get sense back, No yawa grin

Islam has failed. Religion as a whole is even dying in the UK, Dont mistake it for Christianity alone...

I laugh una!
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by becca2017(f): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2018
Queenext:
If only the head slammer knows this.

I won't blame them, someone can't be slamming head on a ground everyday , and behave normal again.

So they can be excused ma.

Don't quote me,i won't reply

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by Mikora: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
True talk by Helen Paul, I don't know why this Muric people are so intolerant
Re: Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
WotzupNG:
You must be the biggest joke of the century. Those links you gave only led me to the home page of those website. I found nothing relating to Islam there.

Why did you have to lie?

Probably I did not copy the links properly ,but I have no doubt in my mind that those I posted inmyquote are authentuc and verifiabkle.
Just google 1001 muslim invention and let's save oursleves from another round of back and forth merry-go-round argument.
You can simply help yourself with what I am proffering..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Bags Tiktok Award Of Creative Recognition / Yul Edochie Goes From House To House To Campaign For Atiku And Obi / Bbnaija: Fans Of Angel Surprise Her With Flowers: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.