Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie (26746 Views)

Is The Male Child More Important Than The Female Child In This Modern Age / Feminists Are Shocked After Discovering That Feminist Glory Osei Is Married / Feminists Agree They Won’t Change Their Surname To Their Husband's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by crackhaus: 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
see how u skipped the most important one grin

Better sit down cause it’s about to be bloody here

Let’s begin

That ure a feminist doesn’t mean that when a man hurts you, you dump him, no rule like that, no matter how strong a woman is, her heart is stronger, leave Beyoncé and Hilary, it’s a good thing that they have forgiving hearts and who are u self to call them out? What are ur accomplishments compared to them?

A woman of 36, divorced, black married a British prince, only a feminist can break such barriers and guess what? She is a Feminist, all those ode women that can’t stand for themselves and position themselves behind men will never accomplish that

I struggle to see how being a feminist allowed her entry into the royal family. What's the correlation bruh?

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by VERDA: 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
ubunja:
and the woman asslickers enter the thread

Did he say anything wrong??
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
If a true and open minded feminist disagrees with this op's writeup, then I'm disappointed!

The younger generation has made feminism look like a joke and that is true! Very true! You all can't deny that some of your feminism mates are dry jokes and that's what the op is on about.

Our forefathers and mothers, who understood the original purpose of what feminism represents, have fought and paid dearly for this noble cause.
This is where everything went wrong with feminism. Different reasons, definitions, opinions on one subject, causing divisiveness. The feminism that I recall from my researches and readings was supposed to be joyous. It was about expanding women's choices, and providing equality for both gender for effectiveness in our daily activities. So that both sexes get to enjoy the bliss of aspiring as high as one's purpose and dreams take one. So that no one is restricted from fulfilling his/her potentials in society.

In the end, what matters is that we are all human beings, and equal in our humanness.

Turn a blind eye to it, not like you haven't been acting blind since anyway.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

How come the confused ones refuse to be educated?.
...Good question.But how can they be educated when the ones teaching them are still confused.lol

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

Exactly. You call and fight for equal rights, yet when you're faced with heavy task like the male counterparts would, your call for feminism would deminish?. Why?.

If you want to be a feminist, be ready to work like the male counterparts, think, solve issues and go through emotional trauma like them.

Thrash. The fallacy of generalization.
I don't know about the women you've come across or the woman you are, but I can vouch for the women I've met and the woman I am.

Being a woman isn't any easier than being a man. We have our challenges, on a daily basis, we take risks, work hard and do all that the average person does, sometimes, much more.
Round the world, we see women including myself, venturing into different fields, taking risks, working our fingers to the bone so as to make a living. How does that make being a female easy?
Yet, we are expected to get married, raise kids, care for our spouses, and in laws. How's that any easier?

Patriachial princess, now the male folk are applauding you because in your little mind, you've written something reasonable.

Feminists are not your problem. Ignorance is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by babajeje123(m): 5:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Well, to me a Feminist is a woman who exhibits the attributes describe in Proverbs 31
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

@bold:

Have you ever heard of division on labour?

Besides, some of these things are split along cultural lines.

In my village, women split firewood, pound yam etc. In some cultures, the men do these chores.

I think you should be clear on the issues you really want to address.

I'm glad you said, in your village. What's the topic header?. Please ma , understand my topic first.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ubunja(m): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

You see why having a discussion sometimes here is difficult?

Have I mentioned hating anything? I only said the English royal system is currently not patriarchial; it is a monarchy.

The successor to the throne is dependent on lineage and not sex.

If Queen Elizabeth dies, the successor is traced through her lineage so how it is patriachy?

In patriarchy, men control the resources, moral codes and power so which male is controlling Britain now they have a queen?

If it gets to a male and he becomes king, then the next successor is through his lineage so their system is obviously not matriarchal either.

For example, Nigerian traditional rulership/royal system is patriarchial because the successor is solely from the king and only makes can rule.
the monarchy is a patriarchal system. what part of that dont you understand history is kingdom after kingdom after kingdom yet women also ruled those kingdoms and those kingdoms make up the Patriarchy. even Egypt had female pharoahs ages ago yet its patriarchal. patriarchy DOES NOT mean only men rule.
the Patriatchy is the rule of masculinity. the father. even though women can rule but its a logical rule never an emotional rule. read your history carefully and you'll see even women ruled at some point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ivanmykel(f): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Have never been a part of this feminism thingy, can't be a party to nonsense.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by JasonScoolari: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I hate the way you insult people and don't try that with me.
I remember the thread in which you mentioned me and insulted me I have not forgotten.
I don't care if you hate me or like me because I really don't know you or care to know you so you are free to say that I am stupid.
"general public"now what is my business with the opinion of people I don't know?
As far as I am concerned there is a little truth there and I am so intelligent to see it.
I stand on my earlier post so try not to quote me it won't change anything.
That's the problem i have with you, why will i insult you if you come up with something brilliant? Jason is not like that and He's not too big to apologies if you feel insulted by his comment... But it's all good tho, try and forget those thread you feel i insulted you, don't take it to heart Ladyhippolyta88. (I spelt it well this time smiley) Do have a lovely evening.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by akinszz: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
queen Elizabeth is a woman, she has been queen for 70 years, she defeated ur ancestors and gave u ur freedom 1960, Wetin be ur point again?
haha, how come 70 years... almost 70 years .. not 70
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Feminism is a refuge for ugly people who have trouble attracting romantic partners because they are hideous both inside and out.

The entire ideology has also been discredited by some witless feminists hiding behind the dogma as an excuse for man-hating, while more recently turning their attention to making successful, attractive young women a member of the useless group.

Some nairaland morons are clear examples of how modern feminism is a complete laughing stock that no sane man or woman would want to identify with this bullshit. Don't be one of them, be like Misscokie.

The way our modern women are degrading the word feminism, a day would come, it would be a taboo to be called a feminist. Bet my word.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by GeeString: 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Obviously...

You look happy & pretty - traits of a non-feminist.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by ubunja(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
bukatyne:

If you will not whine about how you are the 'head' when your wife expects a clean home and fresh meal when she is back from work, why not?
dont tell me "if blah blah blah". just say Yes or No.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Thank you sis. You actually said it all. Feminism is a practical nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by JasonScoolari: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

The way our modern women are degrading the word feminism, a day would come, it would be a taboo to be called a feminist. Bet my word.
Hungry feminism, that's what we have here in Nigeria, once food is guaranteed, their brains will reset to normal.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by crackhaus: 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
they recently reviewed the linage to the throne, so it’s no longer boys b4 girls, the world is embracing feminism

Can another woman that wasn’t a feminist do what Meghan did? Most aren’t even divorced and can’t get a good man talkless of a Prince, feminist break barriers, Hilary Clinton has broken that barriers for women in America

A girl in America can dream and become whoever she wants to be no limits, u dey here dey count stones for the ancestors
You're a funny guy grin

You do realize that this Meghan you keep using as a point of reference will never be Queen or Princess Royal right?
Dude, if Harry was 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in line to the throne, there's no feminism that would have made the Queen and the Church of England allow him marriage to a divorceé.

As it is now, her beloved husband has no chance of becoming King in his lifetime, so he's allowed to marry whoever the hell he wants to marry. grin

She didn't break any barriers, neither did feminism. She just fell in love with a Prince who has no shot at ascending the throne. She was lucky.

3 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by anigold(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Feminism is glorified way of being irresponsible yet expect equal rights.. u see one girl that will be forming independent woman on social media but is sleeping around with different Politicians for money..
I believe in equal responsibility mean equal rights I can't be paying your bills then you buy me one N150 boxers and you expect us to share equal responsibility for wetin now...
Train your girl child to grow like Woman and think like a Man.

I respect my mum and love her because she is independent and supporting to my Dad that's the real meaning of feminism* not some glorified olosho who will scream feminism on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by StreetNews: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
MissCokie:

Thank you sir

Very respectful lady. Welcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Feminism is on a collision course with our cultural identity and until we have a cultural change - This ideology won't carve out a very good niche for our women. It can only get worse.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:
If a true and open minded feminist disagrees with this op's writeup, then I'm disappointed!

The younger generation has made feminism look like a joke and that is true! Very true! You all can't deny that some of your feminism mates are dry jokes and that's what the op is on about.

Our forefathers and mothers, who understood the original purpose of what feminism represents, have fought and paid dearly for this noble cause.
This is where everything went wrong with feminism. Different reasons, definitions, opinions on one subject, causing divisiveness. The feminism that I recall from my researches and readings was supposed to be joyous. It was about expanding women's choices, and providing equality for both gender for effectiveness in our daily activities. So that both sexes get to enjoy the bliss of aspiring as high as one's purpose and dreams take one. So that no one is restricted from fulfilling his/her potentials in society.

In the end, what matters is that we are all human beings, and equal in our humanness.

Another lady supporting the truth. Stay blessed for typing this. How else can you explain it, you have answered it all. But they no go hear word now

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
crackhaus:

You're a funny guy grin

You do realize that this Meghan you keep using as a point of reference will never be Queen or Princess Royal right?
Dude, if Harry was 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in line to the throne, there's no feminism that would have made the Queen and the Church of England allow him marriage to a divorceé.

As it is now, her beloved husband has no chance of becoming King in his lifetime, so he's allowed to marry whoever the hell he wants to marry. grin

She didn't break any barriers, neither did feminism. She just fell in love with a Prince who has no shot at ascending the throne. She was lucky.
That display of brazened stupidity in using Meghan's marriage as a reference point shows a great deal the mentality that fellow is running with.
He has an IQ of an average street girl.

1 Like

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
makydebbie:

A nice chip in for your blog. ... if you want to keep the background color you used, then use a white font. the black currently in use does not contrast much with the background, making reading, a load of chore. otherwise change the background color to something brighter and more in contrast to the font.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ivanmykel:

I will find you, and i will marry you.

You just got yourself a watcher. I will start watching you closely from now henceforth

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
ikennaf1:

A nice chip in for your blog. ... if you want to keep the background color you used, then use a white font. the black currently in use does not contrast much with the background, making reading, a load of chore. otherwise change the background color to something brighter and more in contrast to the font.
There is this thing they call pm. Grow up and live above public display of I sabi this thing.

It makes you look too inconsequential contrary to how you want to feel. cool
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Ivanmykel(f): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
OfficialDad:

I will find you, and i will marry you.

You just got yourself a watcher. I will start watching you closely from now henceforth

Lol
Will take that as a compliment, but I'm taken already.
Cheers.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by crackhaus: 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamJ:
if saudi Arabia had a female ruler once in their history, they wouldn't treat women the way they do, queen Elizabeth diluted patriarchy in England, she is the reason why many women are empowered today
cheesy cheesy
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by harriet412(f): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
This one want someone to lick her ass undecided Still a proud feminist, goan kill yourselfundecided

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2018

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ivanmykel:

Lol
Will take that as a compliment, but I'm taken already.
Cheers.

You see, the good girls are taken already, because they know what's up. You just broke my heart.

Is there any chance of break up, maybe i would wait?.
Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by Truckpusher(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
harriet412:
This one want someone to lick her ass undecided
Still a proud feminist, goan kill yourselfundecided
You're just a bitter woman. There is nothing close to being a feminist about your display of hate ,anger and disdain for another lady in a public forum.

A minute silence for that unfortunate fellow in your life right now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie by makydebbie(f): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
ikennaf1:

Okay sir, I'm working on it immediately.
Thanks very much. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Did Your Marriage Start With "Will You Marry Me" Or "Oga, I Don Miss My Period"? / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.