Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women (53527 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Well good thing I own my phone, and can shut you up at will, unlike your poor hubby who has to endure your screeching and foul odor.

cool

Give up honourably, salvage some shred of dignity.

Just my two cents! cool
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

And yet you shiver at the sight of my handle . . . how amusing! cheesy

Your 'laziness' is quite obvious, that's why you have the time to troll online, looking for weak people to pick on.

You mad the wrong choice here
You opinion there... Its what could be looked into. Moreover, From #550k, you can acquire a full plot of secured Land in Ibeju-Lekki with rest of mind.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can visit our Ikeja office for contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Give up honourably, salvage some shred of dignity.

Just my two cents! cool

Well I'm not calling it "giving up" as such.

Call it a truce, or even a temporal cease fire.

I assure you we shall meet again on many more battlefields and you shall have your nose bloodied.

Truthfully tho, it was quite fun in a refreshing way. I was afraid Nairaland has lost its way to snakes and bet9ja and data vendors and chioma and Tonto and world cup jerseys...

...then along came a complete non-entity to liven up my otherwise mundane day.

I thank you, smelly lady.

Now go make some money... but please do get some cologne on girl.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
safarigirl:
The opening of the doors is fine, my own is that why do men think they have exclusive right to the edge of the seat?

When you want to enter a car, they would want to seat by the window and push you inside
funny i dont ever protect women,but i like them protecting me.i love my life and i value it over anything

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Well I'm not calling it "giving up" as such.

Call it a truce, or even a temporal cease fire.

I assure you we shall meet again on many more battlefields and you shall have your nose bloodied.

Truthfully tho, it was quite fun in a refreshing way. I was afraid Nairaland has lost its way to snakes and bet9ja and data vendors and chioma and Tonto and world cup jerseys...

...then along came a complete non-entity to liven up my otherwise mundane day.

I thank you, smelly lady.

Now go make some money... but please do get some cologne on girl.

I thought you had some bite in your bark . . . You fall my hand jor!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Rapoo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
bukatyne:

Interesting innit?
I think she worries her head about too many unnecessary things sha.
remember she didn't on her own wrote or posted that. she was been interviewed.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I thought you had some bite in your bark . . . You fall my hand jor!

Lols

I'm at my lowest ebb today.

You got off lucky.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols

You got off lucky.

Oh I seriously doubt that. . .
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by austyn0(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols

You got off lucky.

UjuJoan2:

Oh I seriously doubt that. . .
Can the two of you just halt running round a circle and jump in for crying out loud??

Which kind annoying love play be this??

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
austyn0:
Can the two of you just halt running round a circle and jump in for crying out loud??

Ew!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
austyn0:

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Ehislucky7: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2018
the woman wan start to craze so
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Rapoo:
I think the only time I can hold the door for my wife is when she's pregnant. I keep saying this that public display of affection is not being romantic or caring.

I support her on this one. even those criticizing her have not been since doing those things for wives/girlfriends.

I pity your daughters, mother and wife. With someone like you #TheyShouldTakeHeart

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
I stand with Chimamanda on this.

Men should stop worshiping women to claim gentleman.

I also pity your worthless mother, wife and daughter. What did they do to deserve a more worthless human droppings like you? All you do is poop like big buffoon all day... You need more potty training.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zinoleesky Deletes Marlian Label From His Bio, Replaces With Zinonymous Sounds / Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.