Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women (53531 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Buffalowings3(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
M
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Theophinio(m): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Rapoo:
I think the only time I can hold the door for my wife is when she's pregnant. I keep saying this that public display of affection is not being romantic or caring.

I support her on this one. even those criticizing her have not been since doing those things for wives/girlfriends.
Exactly
I support her
Public display of chivalry is just show off
Most of them can't hold spoon for their wife inside

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by RotrMezie: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Being Academically intelligent isn't being wise.
Chimamanda is Intelligent but NOT wise at all.
Go argue with your yard people.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by RotrMezie: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Being Academically intelligent isn't being wise.
Chimamanda is Intelligent but NOT wise at all.
Go argue with your yard people.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Centrallock: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Banky get sense reach like these.. i love ur reply's biko

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by jaxxy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
damilare96:
The woman get problem

She just trying to trend for any reason possible as a feminist I guess. Lol

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by chigoziem10(f): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
I do not support the idea of a man holding the door for me, in fact I hate it but not because it makes me seem weak, so this woman should just pack one side. She's getting out of hand! Besides, thugs open car doors for their Ogas as well! Does it imply that they are weak as well? Madam get your facts before blabbing biko!
You're gradually becoming a nuisance

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by hector1046(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
What's this woman problem? What did she want? Does she wants lagidigba or lemme say amazon where only women exist.... I guess the attention she's getting is penetrating into her brain. What is wrong with a man showing affection to his partner in public (even though I can't do that) but every man is entitle to show love to his woman the best way possible

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Rapoo(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Theophinio:
Exactly I support her Public display of chivalry is just show off Most of them can't hold spoon for their wife inside
exactly. lovely outside but demon inside

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
safarigirl:
The opening of the doors is fine, my own is that why do men think they have exclusive right to the edge of the seat?

When you want to enter a car, they would want to seat by the window and push you inside

because they feel u are more protected in that position...
same for okada riding...but most of the time u women think he wants to feel my assss with his dickkk.....

Even the one with bony yanshh oooo

8 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Hunry: 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
post=68277150:
To each their own.....

To each your own....

I will always open the door for my Angel as long as i feel like tho or as the episode demand.

It's an unwritten rule.

To each your own!!

which door, you that is always on nairaland 24/7.
Say anoda tin joor...

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by AZeD1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
lenghtinny:
Is it not the same Chimanmanda that thinks the word "wife" is derogatory angry....

Can you point to any link/text where she said the word "wife" is derogatory?

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by FuckoffMOD: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
grin
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Gurusarenna: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
lfleak:
stupid feminists, soon they will tell you who should stay on top during sex.. and how deep your dick should go.. smh..

download "moko live stream" app from playtore, score na 1-0 to iceland..
thanks gee...
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Gerrard59(m): 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2018
lenghtinny:
Is it not the same Chimanmanda that thinks the word "wife" is derogatory >:(....

The woman is just a troublemaker that's always looking for faults where there is none... Her accomplishments and the hype around her makes her feel like some omnipotent being.

shocked shocked

Please, when did she say so?

safarigirl:
The opening of the doors is fine, my own is that why do men think they have exclusive right to the edge of the seat?

When you want to enter a car, they would want to seat by the window and push you inside

grin

I find it ridiculous too. But perform it few times due to reflex action - characteristics of the environment.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by PoliticalChinex(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
She probably meant that Nigerian men should not open doors for their women because they don't value that....
Is the same thing as giving flowers to a Nigerian woman

The only thing they value is money!

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by safarigirl(f): 9:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
wildimagination:

because they feel u are more protected in that position...
same for okada riding...but most of the time u women think he wants to feel my assss with his dickkk.....

Even the one with bony yanshh oooo
na you know, maybe your own motive is to feel ass.

I no get yansh, so that one never comes to my mind, besides, can someone feel your ass while seating in a car? No!

Me, I feel like I'm getting crushed. I like seating at the edge, it's the only place where I am sure, I will not be squeezed. So, it pisses me off when someone decides to shove me inside a car filled with people

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by maybachstarboy(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
You beat them, they are going to complain. You open door for them, they would still complain.
woman and their confusing lifestyle sef tire me.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Joshuamilarge(m): 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
I will only open my car door for a woman if and only it's faulty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by ElsonMorali: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
safarigirl:

Hilarious.

Safaribabe, last I checked the car also has another window on the other side. tongue
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Dareal90s(m): 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Banky big head shut up pls..
She is only airing her opinion based on the questions asked to her.
Its not like she is telling people not to open doors for women.
Dont u know what interview is? undecided

Stop sounding like common afonja nairaland illiterate biko
This big pig, is Banky saying u shldnt air ur opinion? Banky is also airing his so no fight, unintelligent fellow.

6 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Viergeachar: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gggg102:
People just choose to misinterpret what she said.

Most Nigerians would understand it better if her example was centred on money.
E.g: "I feel uncomfortable when men pay on dates because they feel women need men to pay on dates. Women are perfectly capable of paying on dates themselves. The only reason why a man should pay on a date is because he wants to not because he feels women cannot pay themselves."

She does not want to be those feminists that claim independent but still want men to do things for them and demand special treatment.

It's not exactly the same thing.
The person who calls for a date should sponsor it - male or female.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by ikevictor: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
The only people who speak before they think what they said...

#feminists grin
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by osuofia2(m): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
safarigirl:

Mumu, where you sit before

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by safarigirl(f): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Hilarious.

Safaribabe, last I checked the car also has another window on the other side. tongue
I'm talking of when the other window has been occupied by another male entity

You go stop car finish, instead make the guy wey dey inside shift, he will come out so that you will enter the middle. Why can't he shift?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Gggg102(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Viergeachar:

It's not exactly the same thing.
The person who calls for a date should sponsor it - male or female.

But it's close. She is against having something done to/for a person just because of the gender.

If you watched the video, you would get to the part where she said she doesn't like it when during disasters women are rescued first, that it should be those who need help most that should be rescued first, man or woman.

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Dareal90s(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
safarigirl:

That is for your safety, in case there is an accident d man put his life first, as a lady u have many responsibilities than a man, u can give birth nd take good care of ur children, a man don't find it easier taking care of children. grin
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Stormborn86: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Rapoo:
I think the only time I can hold the door for my wife is when she's pregnant. I keep saying this that public display of affection is not being romantic or caring.

I support her on this one. even those criticizing her have not been since doing those things for wives/girlfriends.
Your wife is extremely lucky to have you. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Xander85: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bolustical:
Is it only me that is having the feeling that Chimamanda is riding on the back of feminism in order to keep trending?

Yes...it's only you!!

7 Likes

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by CSTR1003: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Why should I give a fucck about what banky thinks. ?
He Is right on one thing though. To each his own.
And his own is for his pocket.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by safarigirl(f): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dareal90s:

That is for your safety, in case there is an accident d man put his life first, as a lady u have many responsibilities than a man, u can give birth nd take good care of ur children, a man don't find it easier taking care of children. grin
oshe Superman!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Clearly demonstrated how confused these so called feminists are.Help them wahala,allow them to suffer,bigger wahala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ese Eriata Fumbles On The Meaning Of B.Sc On International TV (Video) / Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.