Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women (53548 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Hehe the big fat pr0stitute is pained!

Good. Next time learn to.mind your business.

I'm sure your daughters will take after the family wh0re business, just like you took after your fat, diseased, rheuymy-eyed, diabetic mother.

And hope your father's liver disease kills him soon enough so he'll stop fukking his granddaughters when you're out at night selling your scabrous body cheap to keep food on the rickety old table in your single room derelict you call home.

This is me being mildly irritated, a nonentity like you doesn't have what it takes to generate any sort of emotion from me.

But men like you disgust me! People like you is the main reason why the idea of male superiority is laughable. Shebi you now will also want to be superior because you have a tiny carrot between your legs? Imagine the audacity!

You are not even superior to my DOG!

Nonsense!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2018
Dipwater:
I just finished watching the vid now .I am dissapointed at banky and how a lot of naija pips reason.

Y'all should watch the vid b4 commenting .she made a valid point and am with her on this one.

No wonder the country is in a mess.people hate what they dont understand

@ Neoteny

Did you see how a real man responds to issues? You are a disgrace to your gender . . . No woman will ever posses a fish brain like you, and yet you want to be superior.

Ode!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 10:30am On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Hehe the big fat pr0stitute is pained!

Good. Next time learn to.mind your business.

I'm sure your daughters will take after the family wh0re business, just like you took after your fat, diseased, rheuymy-eyed, diabetic mother.

And hope your father's liver disease kills him soon enough so he'll stop fukking his granddaughters when you're out at night selling your scabrous body cheap to keep food on the rickety old table in your single room derelict you call home.

I make comments from irritants like you my business, next time before you comment on a thread check to see if I'm there first, because I'll hunt you down and chew you like a piece of chicken.

I don't suffer F00Ls gladly!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Prognose: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2018
safarigirl:
The opening of the doors is fine, my own is that why do men think they have exclusive right to the edge of the seat?

When you want to enter a car, they would want to seat by the window and push you inside

Because you girls sit at the window and end up not opening it! You'll be saying things like "my hair", " am catching cold " why d hell did u sit by the window then That stuff pisses me off.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2018
Coldfeets:

How many years ago did that happen?

Are you married now? tongue

You see... grin

As a matter of fact this happened about 3 years ago. I was already married with two kids as of then. Of course any young lady looking remotely sexy is 'searching for a husband' in their small minds.

SMH!

Even if I wasn't married, it would still not matter what they said. I'm not giving up my comfort to conform to some sort of gender expectations. If you want the edge of the seat come early enough and secure the space, simple!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I make comments from irritants like you my business, next time before you comment on a thread check to see if I'm there first, because I'll hunt you down and chew you like a piece of chicken.

I don't suffer F00Ls gladly!

Hehe

Impotent rage

You think I'm impressed by your tepid rant?

The only thing that'd scare me from you are your halitosis, syphilis, and HIV.

grin

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

@ Neoteny

Did you see how a real man responds to issues? You are a disgrace to your gender . . . No woman will ever posses a fish brain like you, and yet you want to be superior.

Ode!

What do you know about real men, seeing as you never had one in your life?

Your dad and husband don't qualify: both are small-diccked useless unemployed jokers.

And the randy old fools you sell yourself to are not men; they're predators who thrive on the decayed flesh of feral wretches like you.

No wonder you find solace in the likes of Salamander Adichie, who convince you poor idiots that you don't need men.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

This is me being mildly irritated, a nonentity like you doesn't have what it takes to generate any sort of emotion from me.

But men like you disgust me! People like you is the main reason why the idea of male superiority is laughable. Shebi you now will also want to be superior because you have a tiny carrot between your legs? Imagine the audacity!

You are not even superior to my DOG!

Nonsense!

Lols mildly?

No one is fooled!

Your indignation is palpable across the great internets!

And when you say your dog, surely you mean that old mangy mongrel you call a husband?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols mildly?

No one is fooled!

Your indignation is palpable across the great internets!

And when you say your dog, surely you mean that old mangy mongrel you call a husband?

You won't want to get me angry . . . trust me!

Like I said, I'm irritated . . . and when I say DOG I mean YOU and your father and every living male associated with you!

cool cool
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

What do you know about real men, seeing as you never had one in your life?

Your dad and husband don't qualify: both are small-diccked useless unemployed jokers.

And the randy old fools you sell yourself to are not men; they're predators who thrive on the decayed flesh of feral wretches like you.

No wonder you find solace in the likes of Salamander Adichie, who convince you poor idiots that you don't need men.

Even without experience with 'real men' I still know you are not one, and will never be.

Go find someplace peaceful and DIE!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Coldfeets: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

As a matter of fact this happened about 3 years ago. I was already married with two kids as of then. Of course any young lady looking remotely sexy is 'searching for a husband' in their small minds.

SMH!

Even if I wasn't married, it would still not matter what they said. I'm not giving up my comfort to conform to some sort of gender expectations. If you want the edge of the seat come early enough and secure the space, simple!

cheesy
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Hehe

Impotent rage

You think I'm impressed by your tepid rant?

The only thing that'd scare me from you are your halitosis, syphilis, and HIV.

grin

You are already disease stricken, the only thing you should fear now is DEATH which is already calling . . .

You life is an example of a regurgitated waste, brought to life only to be wasted again. You are a waste of human effort!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

You want to use me to shine abi? You chose the wrong person . . . I'll furstrate you out of this Nld.

Olodo, you think throwing words around makes you a man? Your brain is too dense to understand what it even takes to be a human being. You life is already a waste, spare us all the stress and take a gun to your brain.

I pity the f00l who will eventually marry you, she must have done something seriously wrong to be so unlucky. She will gnash her teeth and bite her fingers forever because of that.

You think your weak erection will birng you children? You can only produce goats and chickens and your offspring will be an abomination to this world.

Cretinous cretin!

Oh my, your pain is like fuel to my fire.

Feed me biitch!

More!

You will rue the day you insult me simply because I passed my opinion.

But then you're probably frustrated (that's how you spell it) due to being under-sexed, under-loved, under-paid, and over-worked.

You pretend to be a feminist whereas you're someone else's mule, a donkey laden with a pathetic wretched husband's minutiae of an empty and purposeless existence.

So you trawling the internets to vent your frustration (again, that's how you spell it) so you feel better

I'm happy to oblige if it keeps you away from losing the little sanity left over from the ravages of your savage matrimony and whoring

Pls just don't smash anything, you of poor means have very little possessions anyway.

I'll be your punchbag, biitch. It's cathartic helping the sick and destitute to vent a little

Now, bring our your big guns cos I aim to be here awhiles to make you reflect on your misfortuned lot in life.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 11:50am On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Feed me biitch!

More!

But then you're probably frustrated (that's how you spell it) due to being under-sexed, under-loved, under-paid, and over-worked.

You pretend to be a feminist whereas you're someone else's mule, a donkey laden with a pathetic wretched husband's minutiae of an empty and purposeless existence.

So you trawling the internets to vent your frustration (again, that's how you spell it) so you feel better

I'm happy to oblige if it keeps you away from losing the little sanity left over from the ravages of your savage matrimony and whoring

Pls just don't smash anything, you of poor means have very little possessions anyway.

I'll be your punchbag, biitch. It's cathartic helping the sick and destitute to vent a little

Now, bring our your big guns cos I aim to be here awhiles to make you reflect on your misfortuned lot in life.

I am NOT a feminist, but I laugh at people like you who think they are humans, not to talk of MEN!

A poverty-stricken rat like you is here running your mouth like you are worth a drop of spit.

You want to punch me abi? For your mind . . . You are living in delusion.

Oh, so this is how you intimidate people, typing rubbish with your disease infested finger? You don jam rock today!

Your father should be crucified for his crime against humanity, bringing you and your wretched siblings into this world.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 11:52am On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

You are already disease stricken, the only thing you should fear now is DEATH which is already calling . . .

You life is an example of a regurgitated waste, brought to life only to be wasted again. You are a waste of human effort!

Aww shucks,

Now you're getting boring repeating the same dry insults.

You'd a little spark of creativity that triggered my amusement, and now you're subjecting me to the excruciatingly painful banality you wallow in.

Come on, amp up your game, you nitwit. I was bored today and you've been my only source of amusement.

Pls don't let me down as the men in your life have let you down.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Feed me biitch!

More!

In case you are confused, I'm trolling YOU, not the internet. I can afford to sit and type whatever I want all day, my bills are already cared for.

Poor men like you will never understand what it means to have a woman like me in their lives. You have time to come to Nld abi, when your mates are out there making a living.

You will die wretched and your life will mean nothing . . .
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Aww shucks,

Now you're getting boring repeating the same dry insults.

You'd a little spark of creativity that triggered my amusement, and now you're subjecting me to the excruciatingly painful banality you wallow in.

Come on, amp up your game, you nitwit. I was bored today and you've been my only source of amusement.

Pls don't let me down as the men in your life have let you down.

Lol, oh my days . . is that an attempt of humor?

This is getting funny, remember you claim to be 'superior' . . . or are you just dreaming in the daytime?

Why do I scare you so much? Why are you intimidated by a 'mere woman'? I thought you were a MAN!

Lol . . .
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Even without experience with 'real men' I still know you are not one, and will never be.

Go find someplace peaceful and DIE!

You're obsessed with men, yet you're a feminazi.

You can't even think independently of a mass delusional movement inspired by sexless women.

But I can understand, or at least excuse, your phallic obsession being a prostitute and a daughter and mother of one.

You wish me a peaceful death.

But I won't wish one for you.

AIDS patients die painful, horrible, humiliating deaths.

2 years from now I see you shriveled up covered in your own shiit while your starving kids coil away in horror from your dying husk.

Meanwhile your husband will be busy spreading your shame and disease on other hapless victims while you draw your last breath covered in filth and shame...alone.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2018
@ Neoteny

Are you running out of data? Do you need help to top-up?

grin grin
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Very sentimental and judgemental set of people.
They will read hastily and go with the flow just to belong.

I don't know about others but I don't like such. Don't start what u possibly can't continue with in the next few months. After the first argument are u still gonna open the door or if she refused ur advances the previous night.
Eye service at its best.

I will look twice on a man who does that and if I have a younger sis,,will tell her to run far far away from such men. Add men that kneel down to propose to that. Very disgusting.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

You won't want to get me angry . . . trust me!

Like I said, I'm irritated . . . and when I say DOG I mean YOU and your father and every living male associated with you!

cool cool

But this is you angry!

This is you at the very summit of your rage, wishing me death and damnation!

If that ain't blind stark raving mad rage I don't know what is.

And I wonder what you think you can do beyond your tepid and rather amusing, though uncreative, childish insults.

I'm sure that weakling beats the crap outta you, and that perhaps activates this demented side of you you're exhibiting so shamelessly online

Then again, wh0res know no shame.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

You're obsessed with men, yet you're a feminazi.

You can't even think independently of a mass delusional movement inspired by sexless women.

But I can understand, or at least excuse, your phallic obsession being a prostitute and a daughter and mother of one.

You wish me a peaceful death.

But I won't wish one for you.

AIDS patients die painful, horrible, humiliating deaths.

2 years from now I see you shriveled up covered in your own shiit while your starving kids coil away in horror from your dying husk.

Meanwhile your husband will be busy spreading your shame and disease on other hapless victims while you draw your last breath covered in filth and shame...alone.

You lack understanding, probably still slow for when your useless mother dropped you on your brain at birth!

Nothing about you will be interesting, even your death. You will die a lazy death, not worth mentioning!

Record of your presence on this earth will be replaced by that of a dog learning to catch a ball . . cheesy

You think women are inferior to you abi, I don't blame you . . when your useless mother could not even raise a human being right.

I just pity the people unfortunate to come in contact with you and breathe the same air as you, they need to be DE-contaminated!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
obowunmi:
Most of the time, men are only nice because of sex.
You are very intelligent.
It's like political profiteers praising their political god.
Let the milk stop flowing,then u will know that your worst enemy has been eating off u

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

But this is you angry!

And I wonder what you think you can do beyond your tepid and rather amusing, though uncreative, childish insults.

I'm sure that weakling beats the crap outta you, and that perhaps activates this demented side of you you're exhibiting so shamelessly online

So now you know when I'm angry . . and when I'm being a feminist . . . and when I'm irritated . .

You seem to know so much about me, and yet you know nothing about how to be a person, yet you want to be a MAN!

This is comical!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

But this is you angry!

Uncreative insutls huh?

And yet you're devoting your time and energy responding to each and every one of them. Lol

You are so unbelievable, I can't even believe it.

You're trying too hard . . . It's pitiful!

embarassed embarassed
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

So now you know when I'm angry . . and when I'm being a feminist . . . and when I'm irritated . .

You seem to know so much about me, and yet you know nothing about how to be a person, yet you want to be a MAN!

This is comical!

To be honest,

I like you.

I've not been this amused in a while
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:
@ Neoteny

Are you running out of data? Do you need help to top-up?

grin grin

Heh!

I've more data than is worth your collective means of livelihood.

I know you can't charge more than N200 a round, cos smelly puzziss attract more flies than men.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

To be honest,

I like you.

I've not been this amused in a while

I'm glad to be your source of amusement . . . something to keep you entertained while you prepare for your death. cheesy

Consider it an act of charity . . . I'm nice like that.

Of course the fact that you 'like me' is giving me goose bumps . . so disgusting . . I need to take a bath!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Lol, oh my days . . is that an attempt of humor?

This is getting funny, remember you claim to be 'superior' . . . or are you just dreaming in the daytime?

Why do I scare you so much? Why are you intimidated by a 'mere woman'? I thought you were a MAN!

Lol . . .

You?!

Scare me?!

The idea!

I've gone through more formidable foes, men too.

A simpleton trying to scrape by on nothing but the good fortune of nature blessing her with a vagina, a smelly and diseased one too, is no bother to me than a gnat on a lazy summer evening.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by psalms37(f): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
I agree with Banky on this. Being chivalrous and a gentleman doesn't mean you think a lady is weak but rather respecting her and going out of your way to be pleasant to be but unfortunately she doesn't think so. I do think she's going overboard with this equality thing first Hilary Clinton and now this. Wonder what next she'll come up with
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Heh!

I've more data than is worth your collective means of livelihood.

I know you can't charge more than N200 a round, cos smelly puzziss attract more flies than men.

And I'll gladly devote my N200 to keeping you entertained while you walk into the halls of death!

Poor men are the worst . . . You are soo bitter and irritating!

I CAN'T stand your kind. Every poor man should be taken to the post and shot to dead!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I'm glad to be your source of amusement . . . something to keep you entertained while you prepare for your death. cheesy

Consider it an act of charity . . . I'm nice like that.

Of course the fact that you 'like me' is giving me goose bumps . . so disgusting . . I need to take a bath!

Yeah.

You really need a bath.

That last guy hadn't taken a shower in days, and he came all over you

Besides, that smelly kunt needs to be drenched every now and then or you lose your clientele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Before & After Photos Of Our Beloved 5kbae / Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.