Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women (53534 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Wizkid’s Absence At His Wedding To Adesua Etomi / Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

And I'll gladly devote my N200 to keeping you entertained while you walk into the halls of death!

Poor men are the worst . . . You are soo bitter and irritating!

I CAN'T stand your kind. Every poor man should be taken to the post and shot to dead!

I'll either die first of your boring and jejune insults, or your halitosis would do me in.

Bullets seem like a mercy
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

You?!

Scare me?!

The idea!

I've gone through more formidable foes, men too.

A simpleton trying to scrape by on nothing but the good fortune of nature blessing her with a vagina, a smelly and diseased one too, is no bother to me than a gnat on a lazy summer evening.

And yet you shiver at the sight of my handle . . . how amusing! cheesy

Your 'laziness' is quite obvious, that's why you have the time to troll online, looking for weak people to pick on.

You mad the wrong choice here
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

I'll either die first of your boring and jejune insults, or your halitosis would do me in.

Bullets seem like a mercy

I'll be happy yo show you mercy . . . I'm nice like that cool

A bullet to your brains, that's how you'll go . . . At least entertain the people around and be useful for once! cool

You are just a lost cause, I would be ashamed to be a man now and be in the same gender as you.

You need to be eradicated cheesy
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

And yet you shiver at the sight of my handle . . . how amusing! cheesy

Your 'laziness' is quite obvious, that's why you have the time to troll online, looking for weak people to pick on.

You mad the wrong choice here

Oh so you finally admit you're weak.

Not that I had any doubt about your feeble constitution, you insipid fukk.

But really, I like you.

You're full of shiit and a damn fool but still... i like you. I can be weird like that.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I'll be happy yo show you mercy . . . I'm nice like that cool

A bullet to your brains, that's how you'll go . . . At least entertain the people around and be useful for once! cool

You are just a lost cause, I would be ashamed to be a man now and be in the same gender as you.

You need to be eradicated cheesy

Oh you're one to talk about usefulness.

How ironic is it if my death proves entertaining, while your sex bores men to death?

I'm sure your clients screw you out of some utilitarian need, not for any sense of joy and happiness.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

How ironic is it if my death proves entertaining, while your sex bores men to death?

I'm sure your clients screw you out of some utilitarian need, not for any sense of joy and happiness.

Don't worry about my clients and their entertainment . . they will get by! cheesy

Worry about your father, and how useless he must have been to have had you! embarassed undecided
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Oh so you finally admit you're weak.

Not that I had any doubt about your feeble constitution, you insipid fukk.

But really, I like you.

You're full of shiit and a damn fool but still... i like you. I can be weird like that.

Like I said you lack understanding . . go back and re-read that post, SLOWLY . . And pray for wisdom to understand it! cheesy

Please stop saying you like me, I don't want to vomit my breakfast. So disgusting!

If you didn't understand any word I said before now, please understand that.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by bukatyne(f): 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2018
Rapoo:
I think the only time I can hold the door for my wife is when she's pregnant. I keep saying this that public display of affection is not being romantic or caring.

I support her on this one. even those criticizing her have not been since doing those things for wives/girlfriends.

Interesting innit?

I think she worries her head about too many unnecessary things sha.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by bukatyne(f): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
safarigirl:
The opening of the doors is fine, my own is that why do men think they have exclusive right to the edge of the seat?

When you want to enter a car, they would want to seat by the window and push you inside

This is a new one.

Is it in a public bus?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

When I see men who 'fear' women like you do, I am encouraged. It means we don't even have to fight about feminism, we are already superior.

I imagine how ashamed your gender will be of you now, for bringing this much shame to them.

But it's okay, I still respect REAL MEN!

But I have a problem seeing cretins like you as a real man . . . I doubt if your 'equipment' is even working . . . embarassed

You need to get help before your bitterness and self deprecation swallows you up . . . At least you can live long enough to feel something the rest of your gender have felt all their lives!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny

Please don't go, I don't have a lot of time to 'entertain' you . . . Don't make me waste the little I have.

It's strange innit? How one can wake up and not realize how to achieve her corporal work of mercy for the day, and then BAM . . . a Cretin like you comes along.

The lord works in mysterious ways! cheesy
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

When I see men who 'fear' women like you do, I am encouraged. It means we don't even have to fight about feminism, we are already superior.

I imagine how ashamed your gender will be of you now, for bringing this much shame to them.

But it's okay, I still respect REAL MEN!

But I have a problem seeing cretins like you as a real man . . . I doubt if your 'equipment' is even working . . . embarassed

You need to get help before your bitterness and self deprecation swallows you up . . . At least you can live long enough to feel something the rest of your gender have felt all their lives!

I would've dared you to test whether my equipment is working and I'm ready to brave the depths of your oozing, cancerous orifice but then...HIV.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Like I said you lack understanding . . go back and re-read that post, SLOWLY . . And pray for wisdom to understand it! cheesy

Please stop saying you like me, I don't want to vomit my breakfast. So disgusting!

If you didn't understand any word I said before now, please understand that.

Lols get over yourself.

I don't like you because there's anything remotely redeeming about you, I only like your tenacity in proving you're not a stupid piece of yesterday's shiit trying so hard to detract from your pathetic life.

When among maggots one finds something remarkable, however ephemeral that sensation.

Like, I can pause and wonder how a cockroach remains clean even after coming out from a shiit pit, and in that fleeting moment of fanciful amusement you tend to forget you're considering a vermin.

Same scenario here.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

I would've dared you to test whether my equipment is working and I'm ready to brave the depths of your oozing, cancerous orifice but then...HIV.

Lol . . . I understand your FEAR, no man wants to be embarrassed in that way wink

As cancerous and oozing my kitten is, it'll be a life changing experience to ever come near it. One that will never be wasted on something like you!

Snap your equipment and post on here, let's see how 'manly' you are cheesy cheesy

At least I accept that my kitten is rotten . . . but you have to prove it if your equipment exists at all. Pictures or adonbilivit! tongue
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Lols get over yourself.

I don't like you because there's anything remotely redeeming about you, I only like your tenacity in proving you're not a stupid piece of yesterday's shiit trying so hard to detract from your pathetic life.

When among maggots one finds something remarkable, however ephemeral that sensation.

Like, I can pause and wonder how a cockroach remains clean even after coming out from a shiit pit, and in that fleeting moment of fanciful amusement you tend to forget you're considering a vermin.

Same scenario here.

Uh oh . . someone is getting angry . . . Relax I thought I was entertaining you nah!

Again, stop 'liking' me, it's disgusting! angry

So now I'm 'remarkable' . . . It's even more insulting.

Stop embarrassing yourself, it's really really pitiful.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Lol . . . I understand your FEAR, no man wants to be embarrassed in that way wink

As cancerous and oozing my kitten is, it'll be a life changing experience to ever come near it. One that will never be wasted on something like you!

Snap your equipment and post on here, let's see how 'manly' you are cheesy cheesy

At least I accept that my kitten is rotten . . . but you have to prove it if your equipment exists at all. Pictures or adonbilivit! tongue

You betcha ass it'd be a life changing experience

Or rather, a life ENDING experience. I wonder how many men you've killed with your disease and overbearing inanity.

Not to mention your unbelievably smelly mouth.

Oh you wanna sample my equipment?

Sorry, wh0re.

The sight of that magnificently throbbing rod will only serve to painfully remind you of the feeble phalluses taht have been the bane of your appreciation of life, and equally the source of your bewildering frustration that forced you into the self-destructive cocoon of lesbianism, which you coyly tagged feminism to mask the stench of your deviation.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Uh oh . . someone is getting angry . . . Relax I thought I was entertaining you nah!

Again, stop 'liking' me, it's disgusting! angry

So now I'm 'remarkable' . . . It's even more insulting.

Stop embarrassing yourself, it's really really pitiful.

Heeeheee..

Me angry?

You're not there yet kiddo

Yes you're remarkable in the same way a piece of shiit can be remarkable when you consider how that big smelly stuff came out of your tight ass.

I'm not saying your own ass is tight, assbanger. I know your cleints dig in there when the smell of your ass is mild compared to the debilitating stench of your vagina

Your ass is a safe refuge from your puzzy. Now how embarrassing is that?!

And you call yourself a woman, when men feel safer fukking your butthole!

Hahahahhahahh
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

You betcha ass it'd be a life changing experience

Or rather, a life ENDING experience. I wonder how many men you've killed with your disease and overbearing inanity.

Not to mention your unbelievably smelly mouth.

Oh you wanna sample my equipment?

Sorry, wh0re.

The sight of that magnificently throbbing rod will only serve to painfully remind you of the feeble phalluses taht have been the bane of your appreciation of life, and equally the source of your bewildering frustration that forced you into the self-destructive cocoon of lesbianism, which you coyly tagged feminism to mask the stench of your deviation.

Even DOGS have 'rods' . . . . . So nothing there to marvel me!

Now back to you, what's your problem, too scared to show it off. I would too if I were you!

While I bury myself in my acts of lesbianism, I hold my head high knowing you will NEVER come close to having an orgasm. You see why you should end your life and spare yourself the constant torture. embarassed

All the men and women I have 'killed' with my infested punan will gladly entertain you with stories of my escapades while you languish in hell. At least you will then finally get come form of excitement! cool
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Heeeheee..

Me angry?

You're not there yet kiddo

Yes you're remarkable in the same way a piece of shiit can be remarkable when you consider how that big smelly stuff came out of your tight ass.

I'm not saying your own ass is tight, assbanger. I know your cleints dig in there when the smell of your ass is mild compared to the debilitating stench of your vagina

Your ass is a safe refuge from your puzzy. Now how embarrassing is that?!

And you call yourself a woman, when men feel safer fukking your butthole!

Hahahahhahahh

Potato - Pothato . . . same difference! cool

At least I have something to be bleeped, albeit rotten . . Yours is imaginary and non-existent . . How sad for you!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Even DOGS have 'rods' . . . . . So nothing there to marvel me!

Now back to you, what's your problem, too scared to show it off. I would too if I were you!

While I bury myself in my acts of lesbianism, I hold my head high knowing you will NEVER come close to having an orgasm. You see why you should end your life and spare yourself the constant torture. embarassed

All the men and women I have 'killed' with my infested punan will gladly entertain you with stories of my escapades while you languish in hell. At least you will then finally get come form of excitement! cool

I daresay the most excitement I can ever get from you is your sufferable indignation which you think qualifies for rage.

The very fact that you're here asking to see my Weiner tells me loads about your sexual frustration.

And you keep mentioning your dog's dickk....do you find succor there when your weasel of a husband can't get it up?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Potato - Pothato . . . same difference! cool

At least I have something to be bleeped, albeit rotten . . Yours is imaginary and non-existent . . How sad for you!

You got a butt same as I got a butt.

Difference is shiit comes outta mine, shiit goes up yours.

Imagine having a puzzy you can't really use cos it stinks.

Your fellow feminazi linda ikeji became one when her smelly puzzy kept men away.

Don Jazzy took one whiff and it permanently ruined his nose.

So you biitches of smelly vaginas fukk..er, flock... together.

And you name your idiotic movement feminism.

Nothing but a grouping of sexless, frustrated women.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

I daresay the most excitement I can ever get from you is your sufferable indignation which you think qualifies for rage.

The very fact that you're here asking to see my Weiner tells me loads about your sexual frustration.

And you keep mentioning your dog's dickk....do you find succor there when your weasel of a husband can't get it up?

Again I marvel at you lack of understanding . . You mentioned anger, then indignation, then rage . .

I'm just having fun. As a matter of fact, I'm over my 'mild irritation' . .

You've mentioned my kitten severla time, and I've decicnd to humour you since you are visibly hanging on to any shred of sexual excitement you can get

I'm only asking you to vindicate yourself and prove you are a man . . . I'm just trying to help you salvage some shred of dignity.

You'll thank me later! wink
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

You got a butt same as I got a butt.

Difference is shiit comes outta mine, shiit goes up yours.

Imagine having a puzzy you can't really use cos it stinks.

Your fellow feminazi linda ikeji became one when her smelly puzzy kept men away.

Don Jazzy took one whiff and it permanently ruined his nose.

So you biitches of smelly vaginas fukk..er, flock... together.

And you name your idiotic movement feminism.

Nothing but a grouping of sexless, frustrated women.

so I shoulr just take your word for it that you;ve got a butt? When you can'e even defend the suppose 'rod'?

So shameful.

How do you sleep at night knowing you are such a huge disgrace?

It's really sad!
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Again I marvel at you lack of understanding . . You mentioned anger, then indignation, then rage . .

I'm just having fun. As a matter of fact, I'm over my 'mild irritation' . .

You've mentioned my kitten severla time, and I've decicnd to humour you since you are visibly hanging on to any shred of sexual excitement you can get

I'm only asking you to vindicate yourself and prove you are a man . . . I'm just trying to help you salvage some shred of dignity.

You'll thank me later! wink

Hmmm...

That's actually witty.

And I giggled because it was a clever retort in spite of you.

I'm impressed girl!

You've outdone yourself.

Small confession: I'm worn. Seriously, I don't have much energy.

Can we pick this up later, when I can come up with worthy zingers commensurate with your pathetic life?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

so I shoulr just take your word for it that you;ve got a butt? When you can'e even defend the suppose 'rod'?

So shameful.

How do you sleep at night knowing you are such a huge disgrace?

It's really sad!

Haha.

I don't even have words

You're almost a worthy foe.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by bukatyne(f): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
safarigirl:
I'm talking of when the other window has been occupied by another male entity

You go stop car finish, instead make the guy wey dey inside shift, he will come out so that you will enter the middle. Why can't he shift?

Ok, I get you now.

I don't think it is a male thing. Most people like to seat at the door/window because of air.

Don't be surprised that the same person who came out for you will hold his seat tight if he were to be at the window side.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Hmmm...

That's actually witty.

And I giggled because it was a clever retort in spite of you.

I'm impressed girl!

You've outdone yourself.

Small confession: I'm worn. Seriously, I don't have much energy.

Can we pick this up later, when I can come up with worthy zingers commensurate with your pathetic life?

I'm willing to reschedule till a later time. I'm not backing down, I'm having too much fun.

Not giving you a way out either wink
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Haha.

I don't even have words

You're almost a worthy foe.

And your almost worth the stress!

Too bad you're going to die soon, who's going to be my past time on Nld?
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

And your almost worth the stress!

Too bad you're going to die soon, who's going to be my past time on Nld?

I can bet I'll outlive you.

What's HIV's incubation period these days?

That's if a car doesn't (hope it does) run you down.
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by Neoteny(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
UjuJoan2:

I'm willing to reschedule till a later time. I'm not backing down, I'm having too much fun.

Not giving you a way out either wink

Well good thing I own my phone, and can shut you up at will, unlike your poor hubby who has to endure your screeching and foul odor.

cool
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

I can bet I'll outlive you.

What's HIV's incubation period these days?

That's if a car doesn't (hope it does) run you down.

Oh I bet a bullet will be faster and a car or HIV? cheesy smiley
Re: Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women by UjuJoan2: 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
Neoteny:

Well good thing I own my phone, and can shut you up at will, unlike your poor hubby who has to endure your screeching and foul odor.

cool

Please don't take the cowards way out. It'll be too humiliating even for you embarassed

I mean you can just ask me nicely to forgive you and forget your transgressions. Its actually more Noble.

Not that you would know undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Caught Buying Fake Views On Youtube To Boost His New Song 'Wonder Woman'? / Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Lady To Special Spesh: "You Sex Me For Free, With Your Small Curved Prick"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.