Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! (3614 Views)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Am So Much In Emotional Dilemma, I Need Urgent Advices. / Emotional Dilemma!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by pocohantas(f): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Choose one out of the three.

I really don't know your age or plans for the Nigerian girl, but I think she is quite young and would put less pressure on you.

Your relationship with those foreigners may just be for thrill.

So, just pick one and focus on her.
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Oyindidi(f): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrCork:

angry
MrCork, how many wives you get?
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by MrCork: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
MrCork, how many wives you get?

...on nairaland? ....4 with you included!! angry
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Oyindidi(f): 12:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrCork:

Make my husband catch yougrin
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by MrCork: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Make my husband catch yougrin

...yor imaginary husband that owns 2 wheel barrow?..abi?....oooooooooooo. ..am really scared!! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Oyindidi(f): 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrCork:

...yor imaginary husband that owns 2 wheel barrow?..abi?....oooooooooooo. ..am really scared!! undecided
You better be scared
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by MrCork: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
You better be scared

..yeah. .yor boyfriend will hit me with his wheel barrow. .abi?...yeah am really scared undecided
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
Giovanotto:
Good morning fems. I know it's pretty early for this but I really need advice right now as I can't hold it in no more. Without much ado, I go straight to the point.
I am currently in a relationship with three ladies, a Nigerian and two Americans at a time and they all wanna hold me down. I've been in a relationship before leaving the country and we've done so much in sustaining the relationship up till now, I so much love her that we've introduced our families. Here in Germany, I met an American girl who came as a tourist, we got talking as she was quite elated to meet an English speaking 'black guy' cos she's black and could hardly find an English speaking German. We had coffee and exchange contracts. We got talking over the phone and on WhatsApp video even when she got back in the States. She told me a couple weeks later that she's found love in me which I couldn't resist cos I've always loved black American from wayback. Now I downloaded an app from a dating which came up as a popup, I was just 'whiling', there I met a white lady, an American also. We also got talking and got acquainted with each other. Now we're in a relationship. The difficult part now is, these ladies will be coming simultaneously in a couple months from the USA to check on me for a week [I've done the programming] and are so bent on getting me to come over so we can get married. To be honest, I can't resist this as they're quite young ; 28 and 31 respectively. Now I'm so concerned about my 20yr old girl back in Nigeria as she doesn't know anything about this. Pls I need to know if I should continue with the aforementioned or surge ahead with the latter? No insults Pls.

You said no insult, but that's exactly what you deserve. You see, it's fvckers like you who give us Nigerians a bad name.. How the hell can you explain lying to 3 women at the same time, while you have a girlfriend back home. You are trying to pass yourself off as a man in need of a serious girlfriend, but. You are just another internet jerk only interested in sleeping with as many women as possible.
I pray you get that American woman pregnant as soon as possible so you can be a child support slave until the child turns 18.

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by mimimile93: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Giovanotto:
Good morning fems. I know it's pretty early for this but I really need advice right now as I can't hold it in no more. Without much ado, I go straight to the point.
I am currently in a relationship with three ladies, a Nigerian and two Americans at a time and they all wanna hold me down. I've been in a relationship before leaving the country and we've done so much in sustaining the relationship up till now, I so much love her that we've introduced our families. Here in Germany, I met an American girl who came as a tourist, we got talking as she was quite elated to meet an English speaking 'black guy' cos she's black and could hardly find an English speaking German. We had coffee and exchange contracts. We got talking over the phone and on WhatsApp video even when she got back in the States. She told me a couple weeks later that she's found love in me which I couldn't resist cos I've always loved black American from wayback. Now I downloaded an app from a dating which came up as a popup, I was just 'whiling', there I met a white lady, an American also. We also got talking and got acquainted with each other. Now we're in a relationship. The difficult part now is, these ladies will be coming simultaneously in a couple months from the USA to check on me for a week [I've done the programming] and are so bent on getting me to come over so we can get married. To be honest, I can't resist this as they're quite young ; 28 and 31 respectively. Now I'm so concerned about my 20yr old girl back in Nigeria as she doesn't know anything about this. Pls I need to know if I should continue with the aforementioned or surge ahead with the latter? No insults Pls.

Op please forget that naija girl. You just dodged a bullet. Then leave that black skinned American. A lot of my friends including my cousin who dated/married black American girls ended up regretting.. Those girls see marriage as a means to upgrade especially if they know you have the guap.
Just focus on the white girl. She's the only one with good intention..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by mimimile93: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
pocohantas:
Choose one out of the three.

I really don't know your age or plans for the Nigerian girl, but I think she is quite young and would put less pressure on you.

Your relationship with those foreigners may just be for thrill.

So, just pick one and focus on her.

Would you stop being sentimental! Who told you that his naija babe would put less pressure on him?
Naija babes that are known for being leeches..

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Oyindidi(f): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrCork:

..yeah. .yor boyfriend will hit me with his wheel barrow. .abi?...yeah am really scared undecided
Go and meet killabeautyy
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by MrCork: 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go and meet killabeautyy

..no thanks....I rather sexxx u..KillaBeauty has no class and is way too local wink
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Ethereal0110(f): 2:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
Tuface married his 1st love.... Who is your first love. ??
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by N0favors: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrCork:

Please name the 4 on nairaland so that I don't go near them
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Oyindidi(f): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrCork:

..no thanks....I rather sexxx u..KillaBeauty has no class and is way too local wink
Smh
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Otedollaryen: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Giovanotto:
the only sensible comment I've read on this post. Thanks so much.
Bro please what's the app. My uncle in USA is single and searching but all the good dating apps have been compromised.

I mean the app you signed up for while "whiling"

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Otedollaryen:
Bro please what's the app. My uncle in USA is single and searching but all the good dating apps have been compromised.

I mean the app you signed up for while "whiling"
grin doesn't work in Africa. My guys have tried it
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by agbonkamen(f): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
N0favors:
How's he a confused being? You people just come out to act all holy like say na Una holy pass. The young man asked for advice not to be judged. Na today person dey date three at a time? Most of the girls judging him fück different dïcks same time. Smh

Awon judge Judy
i Bleep different dick daily did i come here to complain the one to keep permanetly
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by N0favors: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
i Bleep different dick daily did i come here to complain the one to keep permanetly
Your problem not mine
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by agbonkamen(f): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
N0favors:
Your problem not mine
then Bleep off my mention
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oboy see you see jackpot.if na me be you i go pick the white American girl,then we marry.Oboy see you see bright future,or you go like wan come back naija,come face dey suffer wey Buhari don give us.Even to feed now na wahala.Marry the white American lady to get your citizenship and brighten your future.Make i inform you last last,dump that naija girl ASAP,and make i tell you, your country today,my guy HOPE no dey again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by N0favors: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
then Bleep off my mention

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Life is full of choices ......i only advice you to be careful while doing your thing....secondly well let me reserve my comment
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by RedDistrict: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2018
marry 1 of them and free the rest, simple!

i advice you take your naija babe with you abroad and marry her, at least our ppl have still get small respect for marriage and all that, but if na yankee babe you want, cool also. just stick to one

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by paulsan(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
This guy the learn work. Why all these? He speak like adult and i expect him to be one. What really did he need from a woman and that quality should be his decorum for any relationship.
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Otedollaryen: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
Giovanotto:
no my uncle is in us now. grin
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Otedollaryen: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Giovanotto:
no my uncle is in usa now. Please he really needs to meet someone. And if I even want to use it I will spoof my location. (Not VPN)
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by HeWrites(m): 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Bro Giovanotto,

You made a mistake from the start (no offense). You should have end the relationship between you and your Nigerian girlfriend before traveling out or told her already that she shouldn't have 100% that you're coming back to her.

As for me, don't know for you o, the biggest mistake I will ever make and will never forgive myself is if I traveled overseas and come back to Naija to marry a Nigerian girl and still take her with me back to Overseas.

They will eventually change on they reaches there.

If you are 100% sure that despite you being away from your girlfriend she's still loyal (I don't know how you want to know or how you know it) I think you should go for her Instead.

Think about the past and the positive things she has done for you. Don't break her heart bro

2 Likes

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by KendrickAyomide: 3:56am On Jun 11, 2018
Otedollaryen:
no my uncle is in usa now. Please he really needs to meet someone. And if I even want to use it I will spoof my location. (Not VPN)
Giovanotto spill the app Abeg. make boys observe am.
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by RobinHood147: 4:39am On Jun 11, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Giovanotto spill the app Abeg. make boys observe am.

Meself dey with una.
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by RobinHood147: 4:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Giovanotto, the two Americans obviously have a lot to offer than your naija girl.

Besides, we are all single till we get married. Your naija girlfriend, is also our girlfriend.

Baba, enjoy your life!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyfriend Sucks Girlfriend’s Breast Untill She Got Drunk / Who Can Give Me Directions To Good Ashawo Joints In Kaduna. / Reasons Why Men And Women Can't Be Real Friends!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.