Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time (9102 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2018
Lol some thread tho what do you need our help for shey you want make we come hang bang am
Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by horlarwereleh(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Our body is structured in different ways,could be that she's truly sick for lack of sex

Yeah, maybe its true but then, i avnt heard of it so i didnt blivd her, it was after we broke up dat i came upon smtins similar to hers too!!!
Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by niyot124: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2018
ubunja:

the average person first has sex around 18 so you think people are unhealthy and have weak immune systems until they lose their virginity? you're too brainless

Unless you are a virgin. But for someone that had been sexually active, it does affect them but not to the point of dying . But the good thing is they can always adjust and get used to it, just like dealing with addiction. Sex does have its benefits , it's not just friction.

1 Like

Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by ubunja(m): 10:44am On Jun 09, 2018
niyot124:

Unless you are a virgin. But for someone that had been sexually active, it does affect them but not to the point of dying . But the good thing is they can always adjust and get used to it, just like dealing with addiction. Sex does have its benefits , it's not just friction.
so the goal post keeps shifting? first its "without sex your immunity is crap" then i tell you losers virgins dont have crappy immune systems. then you see your error and modify the lie "if you tasted sex then if you stop sex your health suffers". pitiful.
if that was true then prisoners would be sick and having all sorts of illnesses from lack of sex. but they're not.
oh and sex is just friction thats why sex dolls almost replaced you. brainless one.
Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kingsley10000:
Yes it can cause frail and weak immune system and other related issues ,ask a medical doc for more explanation..and who told u some nuns dnt bleep or self-service?
[citation needed] you bloody third worlder.
Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
niyot124:

You have moved the goal post entirely. Bleep!!! This site is filled with people with half a brain

Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by gudugudumeje: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2018
Certainly achieving orgasm can help her relieve stress and related illnesses, pleasant skin and muscles wt great anatomy fit.But she must learn to forgive and forget too... Dats for sex to work for her well enough.For more details let her contact me on 08055470825...
Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
hearthdesire:
Safeguard my reputation by hiding my identity while posting this issue for public help. Am a married man, I have a female friend with a 12 yr old boy who she got from a certain man. Since 10 yrs plus ago she got disappointed by him so she has never trusted any other man to the extent of sharing love to anybody else. As per women's anatomy she struggles a lot with regular sicknesses from backaches, stomachaches etc. She has gone to different hospitals, from government to private ones but no remedy. Long at last she has been advised by a gynaecologist to have a man to share intimacy with to relieve her illness....
http://growinluv.com/2018/06/08/a-female-colleague-of-mine-is-sick-due-to-lack-of-sex-for-a-long-time/
lie linus
Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by 2kurupt(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
Why do nairalanders find it so convenient to abuse people having different opinions nowadays?

Indeed there are adverse effects for sexually active adults that have stopped getting laid for a long period of time. Menstrual cramps, vaginal atrophy, lower back pain etc Am sure enquiring from an abstaining widow, a doctor or doing a quick search will convince anybody who thinks otherwise.

If lack of sex may affect the prostate of some men then what makes you guys think it may not affect some women?
Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by cruzie75(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
it causes prostrate cancer in men when you stay out of sex for a pretty long time.
Re: A Female Colleague Of Mine Is Sick Due To Lack Of Sex For A Long Time by Fr33born(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
cruzie75:
it causes prostrate cancer in men when you stay out of sex for a pretty long time.
Stop posting what you don't know

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? / Help! I Have A Crush On My Cousin. / Meet The 32 Year Old Lady Who Became The First Person To Get Married To Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.