Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. (5321 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Fesomu(m): 10:35am On Jun 09, 2018
Please where's the link to the WhatsApp group?
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2018
MissJoy29:

Sex within the confines of marriage

or at least with someone you share feelings and affections.

ok....................so you saying if all i think about is sex but eventually do it with someone i share/have feelings and affections for, i'm safe and good to go?
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by MissJoy29(f): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

ok....................so you saying if all i think about is sex but eventually do it with someone i share/have feelings and affections for, i'm safe and good to go?
Lol...you wanna twist my words abi?
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Crossbow(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bros disease or no disease, it's a horrible thing to let a girl in your house for the first time and have sex with her.. It could be a robbery plot or worse of, assassination.. Sex keeps u in a lose guard state.. Anything can be done to u.. Leave Romance Whatsapp group and face life.. If u must have sex, not with some random persons.

2 Likes

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by RuthlessLeader(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:
8 out of 10 naija girls have STD/STI etc

7 out of 10 naija girls have done abortion

6 out of 10 naija mothers are baby mamas

10 out of 10 naija girls are cheaters..

Marry a naija girl at your own peril
Lies, Damned Lies and Statistics
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
MissJoy29:
Lol...you wanna twist my words abi?

but those were your exact words na grin

oya explain to me cos i yam not understanding
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by yabas(m): 1:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nobodys:
The topic though...would have been better without the emphasis on ladies.......

Ladies and Men are Carrier of these diseases......Lots of men have sex without condom, get infected and no symptoms shows up in them ....they go ahead and fuvk a clean babe and boom the next morning it's itching her and all the symptoms starts manifesting.....

Piece of advice, DONT EVER ENGAGE IN UNPROTECTED SEX..... . Na u go suffer pass and in most cases u risk the chance of passing it on to ur unborn babies....

Wash ur hands and vagina after sex..... viruses like HPV which cause genital warts can be contacted even with a Condom.....say a guy has d wart on his balls and u have sex with a Condom....my dear if u don't wash up then be ready to see warts on your perineum ......same goes to guys...u finger a girl with warts and use same hand to touch ur divk without proper wash expect the warts..... So many diseases and infection, pls you really don't wanna experience it...no matter what use a condom...............

Words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by seniorgozman(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
anyaski4real:
please can you kindly drop a link to the watsapp group
You dey my mind
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by MissJoy29(f): 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

but those were your exact words na grin

oya explain to me cos i yam not understanding
Those weren't my exact words. I never gave anyone licence to be randy cos I said one should have meaningful sex. Even when you find the person you share feelings and affection with, is it enough reason to DO it all the time? Which brings me to the earlier question I asked, "is IT food? Are there no other things to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by MissJoy29(f): 1:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Crossbow:
Bros disease or no disease, it's a horrible thing to let a girl in your house for the first time and have sex with her.. It could be a robbery plot or worse of, assassination.. Sex keeps u in a lose guard state.. Anything can be done to u.. Leave Romance Whatsapp group and face life.. If u must have sex, not with some random persons.
Samyfreshsmooth, see this guy's last sentence. grin
I didn't tell him to type that o.
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
I have two girls coming today. One by 6:30 PM and the other by 8:30 PM to spend the night. I am thinking of canceling both appointments. Any advice?
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobodys(f): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2018
scaramucci:
I have two girls coming today. One by 6:30 PM and the other by 8:30 PM to spend the night. I am thinking of canceling both appointments. Any advice?
shocked
scaramucci:
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sexkillz
why u dey call am?cheesy
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
MissJoy29:
Samy.fresh.smooth, see this guy's last sentence. grin I didn't tell him to type that o.

yea yea....................i get it now tongue

[[h g]]
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:

THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Crossbow:
gbam!
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
scaramucci:
Cancel it, it's not worth it man, trust me. p
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
MissJoy29:
Sex! That's all a lot of people get to think about these days. And not even meaningful sex but with random people.

Wait o, is it food?
You make men think of sex because you do dress like hoes.
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Crossbow:
Come to talk of it, I couldn't find my house key that day, I was suspecting she stole it. it's a wake up call for me, I'll never do this again and I'll continue to advise guys every opportunity I have about this sort of arrangements!)
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
thegentleman:
Cancel it, it's not worth it man, trust me. p

Abi o. Thanks a lot, man.
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Hisduchess(f): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Quality20:
so ppl can just b sleeping with each other like some wild beasts, no marriage not even knowledge of each other? Well animals do theirs genuinely and leads to procreation, but for many men n women, just for what...,.? Men n women sleeping with tens n even maybe hundreds of strange ppl for no virtually no reason, other than to satisfy some satanic ego and inspiration

God bless u for being sane in a world filled with plenty insanity. may God always keep you to always say the truth.
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by thebestprice(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
True talk
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Cutehector(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Please if konji is catching a girl, how does she manage the situation?,
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by MissJoy29(f): 6:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Ladies make men think of sex because they do dress like hoes.
Lol....I must agree with you there though.
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by MissJoy29(f): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

yea yea....................i get it now tongue

[[h g]]
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Dopenigga(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
emm for those who dont know,hpv and hsv can be prevented with the use of vaccines.so even if you have sex with some one who has any of the above stated stds,you wont contact it.so go get your vaccine today and play safe by using a condom.
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Ezkid(m): 7:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:

Fallacy of hasty generalization!
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by jex(m): 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
anyaski4real:
please can you kindly drop a link to the watsapp group

I knew someone was going to go for this. Anyaski4real lol
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by jex(m): 8:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nobodys:
shocked

Don't be shocked, call him king.
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Dopenigga:
emm for those who dont know,hpv and hsv can be prevented with the use of vaccines.so even if you have sex with some one who has any of the above stated stds,you wont contact it.so go get your vaccine today and play safe by using a condom.
HSV has no vaccine and cure.... check!
Re: Protect Yourself, Most Of These Ladies Are Banks Of Diseases. by Dopenigga(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2018
thegentleman:
HSV has no vaccine and cure.... check!
ohh my bad,but its not as serious as hiv/aids and can be controlled effectively such that the signs and symptoms disappear over a period of time but may still reappear once in a while.in the case of an healthy individual with a strong immune system,the person might not notice any signs and symptoms of the disease and live a healthy life.while in some cases,the body develops natural resistance for the virus over a period of time making the person immune to the virus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Goodness Of Early Morning Sex / During Hug Who Benefit More,male Or Female? / 5 Main Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Lifetime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.