Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud (18967 Views)

Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Xenophobic Attacks: Nigerians Boycott Trips To South Africa / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by maasoap(m): 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
When you pitch your tent with the yahoo boys instead of supporting EFCC, I guess this is one of the potential implications on every Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by MissRaine69(f): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
anibirelawal:
We are Nigerians, we are not fraudsters.
A few have given that legacy to the whole country
and often enough steotypes have been proven how do you defend something you know is true? If you cannot even trust your own countrymen why should the rest of the world?
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by DrMuzungu(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Let some 1diot now tell me how fraudsters bring money back into Nigerian economy.

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by Forestman(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Naija I dey hail ooo
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Abudu2000:
no it's not them giving but a bad name. Look into the miror and u ll find out. You go online posting all sort of shits discrediting Ur own country and u think others aren't watching

So people should just sound positive, while the country decay daily.Attack the root cause simple. So we shouldn't expose ills in the country? The fact remain an average Nigerian has criminal tendency, either waiting for the opportunity to strike. Blame it on moral decadence.
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by usecondom(m): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
WickedBlogger:
@APROKOGIRL

Read below

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10743/british-airways-rejects-credit-card-payment-for-trips-to-nigeria-due-to-fraud-read-more/

cc; lalasticlala

This is where you guys would know that, supporting scam would always have it's effect.
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by HolyBranches: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...we are not fraudsters.
You are from Steemit angry
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
HolyBranches:
You are from Steemit angry
No.
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by theEYe21(f): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
According to falz “This is Nigeria, everybody be criminal”
IamD18:

An average Nigerian is a criminal. Either directly or indirectly.
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by Ralphlauren(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Interesting.

I always book with my Delta American Express and I have to go the airport to validate. Very silly process.

I’m really surprised.

I even use it to pay for trips for family members without any issue and no, I wasn’t travelling with them.

As recent as last year - I paid for my parents to fly from Lagos to New York via london and I wasn’t asked to validate nada.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ralphlauren:

I’m really surprised.

I even use it to pay for trips for family members without any issue and no, I wasn’t travelling with them.

As recent as last year - I paid for my parents to fly from Lagos to New York via london and I wasn’t asked to validate nada.

Here’s our interaction.

This is a direct effect of these Yahoo boys on my person angry

Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by Alanzazani: 11:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
It is sad. I wonder why some Nigerians have no problems with doing the wrong thing. The ones even doing yahoo will justify it by saying they are collecting what the whites stole from them. Very warped way of thinking
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by coolshegs10(m): 12:20am On Jun 10, 2018
NOC1:

I have stopped using Agents for anything concerning my trips, last year November i was travelling with my friends we booked hotel through an agent, we arrived our destination located the said booked hotel, lo and behold the did not pay to the hotel account after they have debited us moths before the trip.

Apartment format. Sorry for being a victim
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by RaeMystix: 1:19am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

An average Nigerian is a criminal. Either directly or indirectly.
Speak for yourself please.
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by summerflame(m): 1:24am On Jun 10, 2018
See what DAMMY KRANE caused?... Awon Omo shepeteri
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by Akolawole(m): 6:41am On Jun 10, 2018
SoNature:
When u people were busy dancing to Falz's #ThisIsNigeria...everyone na criminal u didn't know d implication

This is the implication

It's has nothing to do with that.

Our people have been doing it for years.

It's a shame!

Go to stadium where Super Eagles are playing abroad, they won't buy tickets until half an hour before match just for the same reason.
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by Ralphlauren(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Here’s our interaction.

This is a direct effect of these Yahoo boys on my person angry

Chai. It’s really sad and annoying though.

Imagine having to travel thousands of miles to another city if you live in one without an airport or delta or BA desk just to validate a card
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by ehinmowo: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
anibirelawal:
We are Nigerians, we are not fraudsters.

With all due resoect, Nigeria is synonymous with fraud.
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by anibirelawal(m): 2:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
ehinmowo:

With all due resoect, Nigeria is synonymous with fraud.

So, we are all fraudsters? As for me, i'm legit.
Re: British Airways Rejects Credit Card Payment For Trips To Nigeria, Due To Fraud by ehinmowo: 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
anibirelawal:

So, we are all fraudsters? As for me, i'm legit.

Smiling...Ok. Until u are appointed d NNPC chairman and u choose to live on ur salary and allowances alone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders Airport Remodelling Contractors To Return N17.6bn / Katsina Begins Door-to-door Search For Lagos, Abuja Returnees / 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.