Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me (21508 Views)

''I Am Doing Music Because Of My Blind Mother'' - Lyta Reveals / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Elnino4ladies: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
PRESENTATION:
David !!! Always talking as if Lynxx ,Vector, Naeto C are not rich kids also

Lynxxx is from a rich background same with Naeto C...Vector is not from rich home.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by ruffDiamond: 5:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
stupid empty headed fool!for im mind all the garbages wey im dey churn out make sense undecided all that
trash is only fit for indomie generation consumptiion!because you have money DOES NT MAKE A GOOD MUSICIAN!
not even average!rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by johnmattew: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Samsimple:
Music really!!, Davido with that ur frog voice.. There is a difference between music and noise my boy.. That SLIM CASE noise wey dey reign now i no just understand.. The likes of michael jackson and witney houston will be shaking in their grave
oboy d tin Taya me o...naija music is becoming more trashy day by day....we appreciate negativities and uncreativity...naija music is all about speaking these days,instead of singing...... by 2020 all Nigerians will be musicians
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by ThatIgboBoy: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
lies
Naeto C was on the scene before u came on board
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by elmagnifico411(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Who you be, mgbeke.
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by niqqa(m): 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
M
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Ugosample(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Samsimple:
Music really!!, Davido with that ur frog voice.. There is a difference between music and noise my boy.. That SLIM CASE noise wey dey reign now i no just understand.. The likes of michael jackson and witney houston will be shaking in their grave

You have to respect people's taste of music

One's meat is another's poison

Some people may consider music you like as trash too

That's life

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by lasty2k18(f): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
:-D
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by lasty2k18(f): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
grin
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Waste of data...

This dude is a junkie.

Can't believe I wasted all my data watching this.. until I got a text alert from I have 10MB remaining.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Harddiskng(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
LosVikingos:
My name is Davido, Aka David Adeleke cheesy

This guy yaff kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy

I started making money from music since you were 17 years old and now you're 25 and that is about 7 years ago cheesy

Lmao. You are just wicked cheesy cheesy

You know what they say... success covers a multitude of grammatical and mathematical blunders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by olu690(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
InteriorDecors:
Iberiberism grin grin
So wat of naeto c
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by drey076(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pride
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by millionboi2: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Very true bro
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Lynxxx is from a rich background same with Naeto C...Vector is not from rich home.

Vector is a rich kid man

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by osazeeblue01: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Over to haters
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Bakrabas: 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Be that as it may... Just let this audible to your mind that no forever champion. The reign of Nigerian hip hop singers is just like law of gravity. Where are those before? The fall of an empire leads to the rise of another. Tuface was once reign likewise Dbanj, style plus, faze, daddy showkey, Tony tetular, Azardus, and dagrin. Just use your reign to install your name forever by influencing the next generation positively. It's not how much but how best
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by TellMeNothing: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Davido you are right. However, here is a piece for you

Start reading books. Improve your vocabs bro
.. At least for the sake of yours interviews and Social media posts

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Wizaugpet(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2018
I see Some Truth in this... smiley
Even my Dad wants me to do Music,,, undecided
He's tired of having me sit at home, eating his Money all day... grin grin
One Kposa for OBO... cheesy
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Danma(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
We are slowly losing our culture nowadays... can you imagine.... even Yoruba girls are bathing twice nowadays
muckross:
Nigerian singer "Davido" in a recent interview said his success as a musician from a wealthy family as now inspired wealthy people to allow their kids to do music.

Davido reveal that wealthy people always wants their kids to go to school so as to become governor or president in the future. He further reveal that his father doesn't support him when he first started making music but his success as a musician from a wealthy family as now inspired almost wealthiest people from Africa to let their kids do music".

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJDH7DFK8I

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/because-of-me-wealthy-people-now-allow-their-kids-to-do-music-davido-video/

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Mike008(m): 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mumudo
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by jaxxy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
Davido ia a very smart and hard working guy. I like dat
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by shizzle1: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wee u keep kwayet?

Naetochukwu Chikwe alias Naeto C has being doing music for years even before you passed out from secondary school.

His parent were well to do, in fact his mum was the former minister of aviation, women leader and PDP stalwart in the SE.

Ditto for Lynxx
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Bluffly: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
muckross:
Nigerian singer "Davido" in a recent interview said his success as a musician from a wealthy family as now inspired wealthy people to allow their kids to do music.

Davido reveal that wealthy people always wants their kids to go to school so as to become governor or president in the future. He further reveal that his father doesn't support him when he first started making music but his success as a musician from a wealthy family as now inspired almost wealthiest people from Africa to let their kids do music".

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjJDH7DFK8I

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/because-of-me-wealthy-people-now-allow-their-kids-to-do-music-davido-video/

So na him make Falana permit Falz. This guy is deluded.
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by sacajawea: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
Benz4pimp:
What happened to Naeto C,son of the former aviation mister?
What's up that Guy
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by MicroSweet(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
@ InteriorDecors
The office table and seat cost how much?
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by mike1994reds: 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Who heard him pronounce the word "singing as singining" grin grin grin. If we are going show ourselves to the world, we need to learn how to express ourselves first.
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Seakay(m): 6:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
The Truth.
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by evatee(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Did he actually call Babcock a Village skool??
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by lasty2k18(f): 6:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Danma
We are slowly losing our culture nowadays... can you imagine.... even Yoruba girls are bathing twice nowadays

lol
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
And how many kids from the so called wealthy homes have become governor or president in Nigeria? Name them or shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stylish Toke Makinwa Gets Emotional At The House She Lost Her Parents [PICS] / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos / Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.