Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me (21509 Views)

''I Am Doing Music Because Of My Blind Mother'' - Lyta Reveals / 5 Artistes Who Chose To Do Music Even Though Their Parents Were Billionaires!! / Tiwa Savage: "I Don’t Want My Son To Do Music, But He Keeps Moving Towards It” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by tunary(m): 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
And so
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Litmus: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
More's-d-pity. Quite apart from the foreign influences that continually subvert Nigeria's home-grown musical originalty , which should be and were a source of pride, into the same old boring booty shaking misogyny pioneered by African Americans and Caribbeans, international media tend to turn trivial musicians into spokespersons for serious issues of concern in the black world.False Faz and the guy he copied, Childish Gambino, are illustrative of the latter.

The continual seeking the opinions of Ex-gang Members and half baked numbskulls such as Stormzy are partly the reason for the ceasless deterioration of black communities overseas.

2 Likes

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Kelvin8324: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yes davido you right !! You open there eye
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
So music in Nigeria is basically for the ones that are from poor backgrounds? I didn't know.
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by kmaster007: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
mad man..
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by mimimile93: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nato C is from a wealthy family and he started music before this frog voice was born... Davido always thinking with his preek
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by haslaw(m): 8:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Same way tyrant_Buhari claimed he was rigged out three time.

This stoopeed boy must be related to Buhari. Because they are both very stoopeed.
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Tundeobama(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
PRESENTATION:
David !!! Always talking as if Lynxx ,Vector, Naeto C are not rich kids also
davido father is a multi billionaire not just wealthy and the above dont hv half davido fame.davido father has two private jet university business in energy real estate and oil and gas.The above are just rich kids,

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by lloyds(m): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kelamma:
David you weren't the first biko.Someone like Naeto C was there before you. He comes from a wealthy, political family. So nyash down.

God bless u. This guy is too noisy and proud.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by lamideee(f): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
evatee:
Did he actually call Babcock a Village skool??
If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by kosoko00: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
InteriorDecors:
Iberiberism grin grin

So wat of naeto c

Even lynxxx nko
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by haslaw(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tundeobama:

davido father is a multi billionaire not just wealthy and the above dont hv half davido fame.davido father has two private jet university business in energy real estate and oil and gas.The above are just rich kids,

What kind of useless lies is this olodo spewing. No be only private jets, na spacecrafts..

Why didn't you tell us Davido's dad is the owner of all the airports in Nigeria.

Mumu Lai Muhammed wanna be.

1 Like

Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by InteriorDecors: 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
MicroSweet:
@ InteriorDecors
The office table and seat cost how much?
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by MicroSweet(m): 11:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
InteriorDecors:
Do you deliver to any part of the country?
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by InteriorDecors: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
MicroSweet:
Do you deliver to any part of the country?
yes
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by finesounds01(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2018
Tundeobama:

Why is his father not among the richest in Nigeria for decades now
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by haslaw(m): 9:07am On Jun 10, 2018
finesounds01:
Why is his father not among the richest in Nigeria for decades now

Dont mind the liar.

Talking about some imaginary private jets owned by Davido's dad
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by Youngtekkey(m): 2:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
haslaw:

What kind of useless lies is this olodo spewing. No be only private jets, na spacecrafts..

Why didn't you tell us Davido's dad is the owner of all the airports in Nigeria.

Do your research, Dr.Deji Adeleke owes a private jet. I mean Davido's father has a private jet. Forbes as at early last year says He is worth over $700 million so tell me if Lynxx or Naeto C parents worth half of that. Do your research before foolish arguments
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by evatee(m): 4:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
lamideee:
If you ask me, na who I go ask?

I did not ask you because I know you dont have data to watch the video.
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by lamideee(f): 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
evatee:

I did not ask you because I know you dont have data to watch the video.
am sure you aren't talking to me. Are the one buying me data. Oniyeye
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by evatee(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
lamideee:
am sure you aren't talking to me. Are the one buying me data. Oniyeye

awww my love u finally found me here!
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by haslaw(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Youngtekkey:

Do your research, Dr.Deji Adeleke owes a private jet. I mean Davido's father has a private jet. Forbes as at early last year says He is worth over $700 million so tell me if Lynxx or Naeto C parents worth half of that. Do your research before foolish arguments

Olodo rabata.... We are not talking about toys here.

What type of jets does Davido's dad has and tell us the registration numbers of the jets

Either you give us the information or you shut your trap.

https://www.naija.ng/amp/1105314-private-jet-owners-nigeria.html

https:///private-jet-owners-in-nigeria/
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by lasty2k18(f): 11:42am On Jun 13, 2018
Kelvin8324:
Yes davido you right !! You open there eye

taah
mechie onu gi

ole ihe ima?
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by lasty2k18(f): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2018
haslaw:

Lolz
Re: Davido: Wealthy People Now Allow Their Kids To Do Music Because Of Me by lasty2k18(f): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
haslaw:

If u knw it,u knw it!!

Sum pple ar destined to b liars
lolz

okay bye!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos / Janet Jackson To Receive $500M If There's A Divorce / Adorable Photos Of Femi Branch And His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.