Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox (9408 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / What Do You Guys Do With The Pictures You Disturb Ladies For? / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by coolestchris(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2018
check it out

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Offpoint: 11:23am On Jun 09, 2018
chai!!! if na you be dat for that pics then I now believe what they meant by "age is not maturity"

Your photshop skills sef na zero... you sit-down ontop car and your shadow no cast... continue

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 09, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by coolestchris(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Offpoint:
chai!!! if na you be dat for that pics then I now believe what they meant by "age is not maturity"

Your photshop skills sef na zero... you sit-down ontop car and your shadow no cast... continue
are you done talking?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by EzendiEgo1: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2018
This guy self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2018
I like ur swagcheesy.. I can see some nl babes falling for u already.highqueen shey u dey like guys with sports car dat yearcheesy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by decatalyst(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2018
coolestchris:
are you done talking?

No!

He is not done "talking" lemme pause you with...at least you go dey silent till he is done

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2018
Offpoint:

abeg nacheesy...why u dey spoil person parolecheesy.lets all pretend dat the pix wasnt photoshoppedcheesy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2018
decatalyst:

No!
He is not done "talking" lemme complete with it...
ovokocheesy

12 Likes

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by highqueen(f): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
I like ur swagcheesy.. I can see some nl babes falling for u already.highqueen shey u dey like guys with sports car dat yearcheesy.
dude is high on cheap weed with his poor photoshop skill.grin

12 Likes

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by MrCork: 11:51am On Jun 09, 2018
coolestchris:
check it out

angry
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by MrCork: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2018
coolestchris:
check it out

PHOTO SHOP!! (no ofeense ) angry

2 Likes

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by MrCork: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2018
coolestchris:
check it out

...even the suit is photo shop....it don't fit the face!! (Smh ) angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Offpoint: 11:55am On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
abeg nacheesy...why u dey spoil person parolecheesy.lets all pretend dat the pix wasnt photoshoppedcheesy.
Even in my pretendtion pretended pretence my brain cannot transmission omission confusion transmitted agreeing to pretendtion of the Photoshopping transmission transmitted by the opgringrin

4 Likes

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2018
cheesy This funny guy again
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Offpoint: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2018
coolestchris:
are you done talking?
I'm not done, your shoe is Photoshop, your clothes are photoshopped, your beard is Photoshopped and those imaginary babes dying for you are photoshopped.... now I'm done talking

10 Likes

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2018
MrCork:

Lolzzz u are right grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by austyn0(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2018
decatalyst:

No!

He is not done "talking" lemme complete with it...At least you go dey silent till he is done

1 Like

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2018
highqueen:

dude is high on cheap weed with his poor photoshop skill.grin
na dat offpoint spoil chris's parolecheesy. Now u and all d babes will now know dat d pix is photoshoppedcheesy.
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Offpoint:

Even in my pretendtion pretended pretence my brain cannot transmission omission confusion transmitted agreeing to pretendtion of the Photoshopping transmission transmitted by the opgringrin
blood of habakukcheesyshocked

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Offpoint: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
na dat offpoint spoil chris's parolecheesy. Now u and all d babes will now know dat d pix is photoshoppedcheesy.
Lol, abeg no let the guy come kidnap me o... I dey your back... hide me abeggrin I no mean to put sand sand for him gari o
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm not done, your shoe is Photoshop, your clothes are photoshopped, your beard is Photoshopped and those imaginary babes dying for you are photoshopped.... now I'm done talking
iyam deadcheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrCork:

1 Like

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by MrCork: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
coolestchris:
are you done talking?

..Clitorisss. ..Bro if u think u can decieve nairalanders with that photo shop suit ..u clearly wasting yor time!! (No ofeense ).. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by coolestchris(m): 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrCork:

..Clitorisss. ..Bro if u think u can decieve nairalanders with that photo shop suit ..u clearly wasting yor time!! (No ofeense ).. angry
you no well
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by coolestchris(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Offpoint:

just like your name you are offpoint
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by coolestchris(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy This funny guy again
who
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by MrCork: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
coolestchris:
you no well

......so sorry to expose you sir!! (No ofeense ) angry
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by coolestchris(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
lefulefu:
bad guy
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by coolestchris(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
MrCork:

......so sorry to expose you sir!! (No ofeense ) angry
we will soon expose you
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by coolestchris(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
decatalyst:

No!

He is not done "talking" lemme complete with it...At least you go dey silent till he is done
who is u
Re: The Picture That Is Making Nigerian Ladies Disturb My Inbox by Cyoung4real(m): 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Offpoint:

man wey sabi ���

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should I Do? A Guy Gave My Gf An Iphone 5 As A Birthday Gift / Sodom & Gomorrah: See What Happened At One Love Beach [must See] / She Opened Her Bra And Skirt, Just For Efe To Win The Bbnaija (sexy Bad Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.