Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (49376 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by adorable29(f): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
who opened the leg? Please garner sense before responding to a comment. Did the married man force the girl to chook his prick inside her? You comment as if you are one of these baby mamas who blame guys for their woes. If only they had said no, they wouldn't fall so cheaply

You are the one who needs plenty sense. Why cry like a little baby over a cheating woman. Were you born yesterday?
In your warped logic, you admit to HATE half of the world population because you read a gender cheated forgetting that it happens with BOTH GENDERS. So you hate the whole world, abi? You see why I say you are senseless in your hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2018
adorable29:

You are the one who needs plenty sense. Why cry like a little baby over a cheating woman. Were you born yesterday?
In your warped logic, you admit to HATE half of the world population because you read a gender cheated forgetting that it happens with BOTH GENDERS. So you hate the whole world, abi? You see why I say you are senseless in your hate.
you see, in my world, you don't get to blame the devil for being the devil, you just get to blame the Angel for being so weak to the deceit of the devil.

9 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by adorable29(f): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
you see, in my world, you don't get to blame the devil for being the devil, you just get to blame the Angel for being so weak to the deceit of the devil.

Lol! I give up on you. Smh

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by lenghtinny(m): 9:57am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

why would any right thinking man even have the urge to lay with a married woman?
since you are really supporting the man,means you see nothing wrong with a man sleeping with a married woman right?

the woman is stupid, so as the man.

Double standards angry

When a married man cheats and his wife turns on the side chick, you girls are always like she should have faced her husband because he's the one that made the for better for worse promise.

Why should it be different this time The woman deserves the entire blame because she's the one that promised to be faithful on her wedding day. If it was a single guy single girl relationship, then your argument would have been logical.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by generalbush(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2018
sisisioge:
Chai!

My heartfelt condolence to the husband-to-be...for he found a bad thing grin

Mua mi
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by pweshboi(m): 10:41am On Jun 10, 2018
I see the demon on Agbada

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by gonkin(m): 10:43am On Jun 10, 2018
Sometimes i ask myself if some ladies are possessed
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2018
Married men cheat with single girls.
Married women cheat with single guys.
Married women cheat with married men.
Married men cheat with married women.

Also

Married men cheat with single men
Married women cheat with single girls.

Group sex happens all the time.

These are all facts of life and started all the way from Eden.

Sex is a natural response to hormonal cycles.

The freedom is in knowing that you can not stop nature with morality or religions.

Enjoy your life. It is just a lucid 3D dream. Judge not.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by princealbashir: 11:10am On Jun 10, 2018
swiz123:
Can someone tell me one good reason why I shouldn't create a ridiculous whatsapp chat like this dude did just to trend.

After all, our beloved nl donpiiko did it

smiley

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by princealbashir: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2018
Luciferan369:

Also

The freedom is in knowing that you can not stop nature with morality or religions.

Perfect.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2018
my workmate wedded and 3 weeks later she still going on secret dates with her extras.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by mimimile93: 11:22am On Jun 10, 2018
Gossipblogger:
His been running around her skirt for over a year, she refused, she got married 3months ago, and did her introduction, even shared photos from the wedding, But Dude still made sure he got his own share of the Cookie, And sis has got no remorse what so ever. Read the post he sent to SDZ below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-boast-after-having-sex-with-lady.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Women are scum..

Marry a naija girl at your own peril

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by mimimile93: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2018
adorable29:

Y'all women are written_off

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by mimimile93: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:
stupid man,and you aren't ashamed to sleep with a married woman.

molosho femi.

If the man is stupid, the girl is what?

Y'all women are nothing but a sex object and should be use as such..

All women are who.res simple!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by mimimile93: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Greystone:
This nigga’s truly a disgrace. Sleeping with someone’s wife and feeling fly about it. What a useless low-life. Despicable. (spits)
Did he forced the so called married woman? Think before you speak

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

so In essence,it's right for a man to sleep with a married woman?

lock up your sentiments for a minute and tpy to get the point in his comment undecided

even a blind man would see/get what he's tryna say (which is the truth)

na wah for you o
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Precious101c: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
I can't believe someone is proud of sleeping with someone's wife. Guy na cause u dey put upon ur self and u dey feel say u don do something special.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
Luciferan369:

Also

. So say the the Lucifer himself.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Precious101c: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Someone go surely dey fu*k ur own wife. I go pray the children way u go they train when u marry go be ur own because ur wife go be community meat.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. So say the the Lucifer himself.

Thanks buddy for such honor.

I welcome that title, any day any time.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
I think its a fake chat.
But we won't dispute the fact that things like this happen
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Gmajor(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
>A married woman sleeping with a bachelor? Even after marriage, they still find it difficult to control the dirty pussay they used in prostituting during their single days.

It's a pity her husband married an unrepentant, cheap and dirty prostitute with a scratching busy pussay.

>A bachelor is a bachelor.
>A bachelorette is a bachelorette.

Any married partner that still sleeps around deserves to be killed and thrown in a pit.

Spit on married hoes, they are worse than the devil.
Same goes for bachelor’s that sleep with married women

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by stdammis(m): 1:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
mimimile93:

If the man is stupid, the girl is what?

Y'all women are nothing but a sex object and should be use as such..

All women are who.res simple!

Including all the women in your family? Telling someone else to think before they speak. How about you practice what you preach.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by cnonyechi(f): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
How is dis news? No be today e start so no be today e go end

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by ModsareChevres: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Tales by moonlight... sad

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by wristbangle: 1:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
What goes around will come back to hunt him. Someone will also sleep with his wife but then tells how shameful some ladies can be. sad
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by DIYhackers: 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
swiz123:
Can someone tell me one good reason why I shouldn't create a ridiculous whatsapp chat like this dude did just to trend.

After all, our beloved nl donpiiko did it
that's the trend, create one silly WhatsApp conversation and claim it was leaked, cheap way to get traffic
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Onyemabright(m): 1:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
Gossipblogger:
His been running around her skirt for over a year, she refused, she got married 3months ago, and did her introduction, even shared photos from the wedding, But Dude still made sure he got his own share of the Cookie, And sis has got no remorse what so ever. Read the post he sent to SDZ below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/man-boast-after-having-sex-with-lady.html

Please Nairaland this is not news

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by tinktanker: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Dem go do him wife na, so issue there

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by SirLakes: 1:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Foolish pesin looking for a way to trend...... undecided

Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Amiblaize77(f): 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:
>A married woman sleeping with a bachelor? Even after marriage, they still find it difficult to control the dirty pussay they used in prostituting during their single days.

It's a pity her husband married an unrepentant, cheap and dirty prostitute with a scratching busy pussay.

>A bachelor is a bachelor.
>A bachelorette is a bachelorette.

Any married partner that still sleeps around deserves to be killed and thrown in a pit.

Spit on married hoes, they are worse than the devil.

Sorry o bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Woman And Her White Partner / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.