Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (49375 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
adorable29:

Lol! I give up on you. Smh
sexual desire are instigated by different factors in men and women foes. women generally are emotional being in nature, before a woman can sex with a man there is certainly 90% chance that there is an attachment. But a man can just have sex to ease his urge and that all. our sexual makeup my dear differs. That is why its pains the man more when their wife commits adultery.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by oruma19: 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
yoruba pple are so used to committing adultery, y? they are always interested in fucking people's wives and husbands. y?
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by BluntBoy(m): 7:07am On Jun 11, 2018
donkaz2:

I never thought we still got many mumu like this. U will commit murder cos of puna hMMM ur I. Q low gan oooo. It's simple, divorce her and u both walk away... What will be will be

Dafuck is wrong with you, son?

Can't you read?
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by OgwuEgo: 12:31pm On May 19, 2020
angry
swiz123:
Can someone tell me one good reason why I shouldn't create a ridiculous whatsapp chat like this dude did just to trend.

After all, our beloved nl donpiiko did it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Woman And Her White Partner / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.