Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (49374 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by TrillionBrains(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Savage revelation.�� Anyways, [url=trillionclues.com]PHOTOSHOP[/url] all the way joor
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
shamecurls:
When I tell men of nowadays to use thunderbolt on their wives, They be shouting Christ or Allah.

This one would have just died peacefully 3 days later with refined thunderbolt that exist now.

..... Hahahahah.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by kaycito: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

The carrot was dangled in front of him. In benin, her kids would go mad for her cheating.

To you, he is at fault for sleeping with her. Sad

Did you miss the part where he said he has been chasing her for many years? if not for silly comments I been reading here I won't dignify this thread with any response, its just plain stupid how some people are reacting to a story we don't even know if its true
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by AreaFada2: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
who opened the leg? Please garner sense before responding to a comment. Did the married man force the girl to chook his prick inside her? You comment as if you are one of these baby mamas who blame guys for their woes. If only they had said no, they wouldn't fall so cheaply
The only thing that infuriates most ladies here is the guy sharing it. Not the fact that a married woman ignored her vows. We know lots of married women do it, so they see it as no surprise. Many are doing same. Those who do it can identify with the cheating lady, even empathise with her.

They even bring babies fathered from outside for the hubbies at home. DNA tests are revealing the big mess.

Sure the guy is very immature without moral qualms but it is the lady who broke her marital vows.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by kaycito: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
AreaFada2:

The only thing that infuriates most ladies here is the guy sharing it. Not the fact that a married woman ignored her vows. We know lots of married women do it, so they see it as no surprise. Many are doing same. Those who do it can identify with the cheating lady, even empathise with her.

They even bring babies fathered from outside for the hubbies at home. DNA tests are revealing the big mess.

Sure the guy is very immature without moral qualms but it is the lady who broke her marital vows.

Both genders are guilty of these things, if the guy was a married man, I bet most guys here acting infuriated will change mouth, most times people don't have issues with the crime but the gender that's doing it
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kiss and tell guy, most you reveal everything. By the way most Femi are bad guys when it comes to women affairs.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by AreaFada2: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
kaycito:

Both genders are guilty of these things, if the guy was a married man, I bet most guys here acting infuriated will change mouth, most times people don't have issues with the crime but the gender that's doing it

Is polygamy against Nigerian law? He just needs to marry her, not play away.

Remove sentiments. Consider the culture. Hardly any part of Nigerian law allows polyandry or bringing another man's child from outside.

Any woman who does not like our culture can migrate to Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Canada or NZ. Wherever she refers the culture to her own native culture. After all all those countries we like to use compare ours are following their own culture that took centuries to millennia to evolve.

FYI: both my gran dad & dad were/monogamous as a choice. Before you claim I am holding brief for polygamy. Just saying our cultural reality, not imposing my narrow views on others.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Kyllahmc(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
I always pray for God's help and guidance when the time comes for me to pick a lifetime partner... because the way my heart is designed it can't really handle a cheating spouse...
I hardly fall in love... but when I do I love with every single beat of my heart,I don't hold back any feelings in case of emergency.. I put everything in the circle.
I blindly ignore reality.. I blindly ignore every possible negative outcome... and when it finally happens; it hits me real hard... I mean real fukking hard... throwing me into a long depression and deep shock disorder.
well maybe Im still a learner, maybe I don't actually know how to love yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by byinks(f): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
too fake to be true...

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
chat looks staged lipsrsealed
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by kaycito: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
AreaFada2:

Is polygamy against Nigerian law? He just needs to marry her, not play away.

Remove sentiments. Consider the culture. Hardly any part of Nigerian law allows polyandry or bringing another man's child from outside.

Any woman who does not like our culture can migrate to Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Somalia, Canada or NZ. Wherever she refers the culture to her own native culture. After all all those countries we like to use compare ours are following their own culture that took centuries to millennia to evolve.

FYI: both my gran dad & dad were/monogamous as a choice. Before you claim I am holding brief for polygamy. Just saying our cultural reality, not imposing my narrow views on others.

Bringing culture and polygamy is purely sentiments from your part, its shows your lack of depth I was really expecting better, you are clearly saying its okay for married man to cheat but not a married women, now tell me what if this same culture says married women can cheat but married men cant will you be okay with it? what is wrong is wrong stop hiding behind culture to perpetuate evil and wrongs, it only weak people will go hiding behind culture to cover up their mess and not like every culture is right with what it says, moreover cultures are human construct that can be changed.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by AreaFada2: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
kaycito:

Bringing culture and polygamy is purely sentiments from your part, its shows your lack of depth I was really expecting better, you are clearly saying its okay for married man to cheat but not a married women, now tell me what if this same culture says married women can cheat but married men cant will you be okay with it? what is wrong is wrong stop hiding behind culture to perpetuate evil and wrongs, it only weak people will go hiding behind culture to cover up their mess and not like every culture is right with what it says, moreover cultures are always subject to change.

Lol, Culture is not instant noodle that you cook quickly and be ready. It takes time. Culture has the most influence on each of us: language, food, dress, ethics, mentality, held beliefs, prejudices, etc etc. In fact culture is almost everything.

Reality, not sentiment. How many polyandrous families do you know?

Many modern slay queens willingly marry rich men with several wives already. And it begins mostly with the married man having an affair with the single ladies. That is reality in 9ja.

But how many married women take an extra hubby that you know?

While your post here might make you popular with ladies here, most who only like to hear what is music to their ears devoid of honestly or reality, it doesn't address the reality that we see daily.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by sprints1: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
is that an achievement?? it mates are busy making a name u are here shouting what's not new...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
They guy don try
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Switup: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
kaycito:

Two people will agree to have consensual sex then you want to use to it abuse and shame one gender? some of you need to grow up
best response of this thread so far. and to see that its coming from a male... much respect... it quite funny when man born of woman bottle so much hate... spits on thrash

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
mistel:
my workmate wedded and 3 weeks later she still going on secret dates with her extras.
ur workmate is a runz girl
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by eejo(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
karma after your wedding a nigga will knack your own wife. i pity both niggas
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Nairaland has turned into twitter update... small thing Twitter user say..
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by kaycito: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
AreaFada2:

Lol, Culture is not instant noodle that you cook quickly and be ready. It takes time. Culture has the most influence on each of us: language, food, dress, ethics, mentality, held beliefs, prejudices, etc etc

Reality, not sentiment. How many polyandrous families do you know?

Many modern slay queens willing marry rich men with several wives already. And it begins mostly with the married man having an affair with the single ladies. That is reality in 9ja.

But how many married women take an extra hubby that you know.

While your post here might make you popular with ladies here, most who only like to hear what is music to their ears devoid of honestly or reality, it doesn't address the reality that we see daily.

You have stretched this beyond the actual issue, issue here is how come only married lady is to be blamed here? yea I know my realities but again does it mean I should encourage it? does it mean I shouldn't say things way it should be? two people have consensual sex and we want to blame one person for it? where is the sense, if I want to cheat on my wife for any reason bet me I won't hide behind culture to justify my indiscretions and really I careless about being popular with ladies it adds no value to me, all I care about is about having a mind of my own not every time culture says blah blah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by kaycito: 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Switup:
best response of this thread so far. and to see that its coming from a male... much respect... it quite funny when man born of woman bottle so much hate... spits on thrash

You are welcome, its sad how we have a generation that tend to mirror issues and pass judgements depending on which gender is involved.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by nograv: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

kk.

no one cares though.undecided

Says another waste of space..
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by meobizy(f): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mark my words. The next Twitter story to trend is likely: Twitter user tweets from heaven, shows pictures and describes the daily grind. With the way these stories trend anyhow I doubt my own will need pictures as proof.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Stevenson1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Greystone:
This nigga’s truly a disgrace.
Sleeping with someone’s wife and feeling fly about it.
What a useless low-life.
Despicable. (spits)

Someone just shared his experience with you, for you to learn and be mindful of the kind of gals you mingle with but here you are lashing out on him. So he should keep it a secret while damaging someone's wife?? I tire for you Nigerian men. You be damned if you enter Joro na. forget about twitter lies or so, most of this stories are true. Recently, my guy send me a chat of his babe and a proclaimed Reverend Father. Guess what... the father begged her to have anal sex with her and she agreed on the result that the father should help pay her house rent. Meanwhile my guy has paid the rent already for her.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
kaycito:

You have stretched this beyond the actual issue, issue here is how come only married lady is to be blamed here? yea I know my realities but again does it mean I should encourage it? does it mean I shouldn't say things way it should be? two people have consensual sex and we want to blame one person for it? where is the sense, if I want to cheat on my wife for any reason bet me I won't hide behind culture to justify my indiscretions and really I careless about being popular with ladies it adds no value to me, all I care about is about having a mind of my own not every time culture says blah blah

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
So you think you had. Wehdone, karma is waiting for you. It will be good measure press down, shaken together and running over.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Ellabae(f): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
shocked Some women are scum.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by AreaFada2: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
kaycito:

You only deduce what you want to deduce.

No married women are allowed to have consensual sex with another man in our culture. But there is no explicit rule forbidding married men from doing so. In fact it cuts across many cultures over milenia. From Abraham, David, Solomon, Alexander The Great, Julius Caesar, JFK and Bill Clinton despite even the risk of impeachment.

I suggested earlier that anyone who deems our culture bad can board the next flight to a place they consider of superior culture. Be it Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, etc. Even USA with a pussy grabbing president. grin cheesy

If in modern times a guy decides to behave like a randy he-goat, it might not be at all desirable or responsible but fact remains that it is accepted. Majority of women even believe the nonsense that every man cheats.

First ask yourself why so many women are ready to date or marry men with several wives already? You can claim it's poverty, ignorance, scarcity of single eligible men, money or whatever. But the long and short of it is because it is culturally accepted.

No need hiding behind culture. It is in your face every second. Sticking head in the sand won't make it go away. I talk about culture in more detail just to remind all how all-encompassing it is.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Domance: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lies!!!
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
He goat, so he is saying that he is meant to screw her, mumu.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by AreaFada2: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Stevenson1:

Someone just shared his experience with you, for you to learn and be mindful of the kind of gals you mingle with but here you are lashing out on him. So he should keep it a secret while damaging someone's wife?? I tire for you Nigerian men. You be damned if you enter Joro na. forget about twitter lies or so, most of this stories are true. Recently, my guy send me a chat of his babe and a proclaimed Reverend Father. Guess what... the father begged her to have anal sex with her and she agreed on the result that the father should help pay her house rent. Meanwhile my guy has paid the rent already for her.

No mind the mugu. He doesn't want to face reality of the kind of character lots of girls are nowadays.
Such a guy will see clear signs of a cheating girlfriend and won't have a clue. Girls used to living above their means from gifts from multiple boyfriends can hardly stop suddenly. Not even marriage can stop some.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by cutedharmee: 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

I think the blame should go to the woman.

God forbids that my wife cheats on me. But I always tell people that should it happen, I would have no fight with the man. Except he raped her, of course, in which case, I might commit murder.
Murder bawo... biko don't ever think of dat o
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by pat1612(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
Is not big deal na this girls was begging me to come and visit i agreed she came and after doing shakara spend night grin

Behold next day i saw her whtsapp status my marriage introduction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Woman And Her White Partner / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.