Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago (49377 Views)

We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Godson84: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Greystone:
This nigga’s truly a disgrace.
Sleeping with someone’s wife and feeling fly about it.
What a useless low-life.
Despicable. (spits)
Don't blame Femi. Blame the stupid lady that opens her legs anyhow. I pity her husband. For him mind, he don see better wife. O ma shey o

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Celestyn8213: 1:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
Femi Afonja ... Who you wan fool?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by donkaz2(m): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

I think the blame should go to the woman.

God forbids that my wife cheats on me. But I always tell people that should it happen, I would have no fight with the man. Except he raped her, of course, in which case, I might commit murder.

I never thought we still got many mumu like this. U will commit murder cos of puna hMMM ur I. Q low gan oooo. It's simple, divorce her and u both walk away... What will be will be

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Mouthgag: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mutemenot:
grin Yoruba playing their major role since BC grin
Miserable osu people always derailing thread...
Shame
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by shamecurls(m): 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
When I tell men of nowadays to use thunderbolt on their wives, They be shouting Christ or Allah.

This one would have just died peacefully 3 days later with refined thunderbolt that exist now.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Idrismusty97(m): 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
He just broke the bro code. I pity the unfortunate fellow marrying that lady. Later they will say all men are the same, After professing my love for you, getting you all you need, take you to the moon and back and you are travelling kilometers to go give another man Dóggy. I will never let myself be in such situation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by FYTnRUN: 1:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wise you are! She's the one you made made marriage commitments with and not the guy she may cheat with. So shes the one who you expect to stay committed to you. Same way its most saddening when a friend hurts you compared to a stranger.

BluntBoy:

God forbids that my wife cheats on me. But I always tell people that should it happen, I would have no fight with the man. Except he raped her, of course, in which case, I might commit murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by agarawu23(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
I hardly believe twitter lies these days. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by dyn1800: 1:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
the stupid guy.... feeling like a champion for a trophy less competition..... wonder what the body count her eventually wife would be.... stupid boi

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by sammirano: 1:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

why would any right thinking man even have the urge to lay with a married woman?
since you are really supporting the man,means you see nothing wrong with a man sleeping with a married woman right?

the woman is stupid, so as the man.
The question should be, is the man married? A man can sleep with whoever he chooses, but in a woman's case she just a dog to do that.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Pinkie2018(f): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
So? Should we start cooking beans one one? How will this news change the economy of Nigeria? We ain't ya

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by SternProphet: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
This is one of such stories that make me have this hate for female gender

A woman is at least 30% a man. Fact. They have testosterone too. They have sexual desires and urge for variety. It is 300% likely for a woman to cheat after engagement ring and date chosen for marriage than before if she is not in Christ. Christ is key. Otherwise, the natural mind asks the question; " you will never get this opportunity in a lifetime to know how the body of another man feels, don't you think you should give this fine bobo just one chance?
The advice for young women is after the stupid, romantic engagement ring thing , do a lot of praying and fasting. Talk a lot to older married people and immerse yourself in church and career. Visit nursery schools, crècheS, attend baby showers. You are being promoted to being a wife and mother. It is very interesting and exciting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
mimimile93:

If the man is stupid, the girl is what?

Y'all women are nothing but a sex object and should be use as such..

All women are who.res simple!
U were born by a wh.re and u have whores as female relations. Lo ba tan.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nothing like think there, the lady gets all the blame.
She took the vows, it is up to her to keep it.

To the guy, married is just a status. After all, the poohsie won't be screaming I am married, when he hits it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Kyllahmc(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
one thing women don't know is that guys will always Bragg to other guys on the girls they fukked.... cos it boosts his respect/ego and decreases yours... even the ones you are simply close to will still claim they fukked you lol... guys are funny.

meanwhile; this news is not a big deal...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
swiz123:
Can someone tell me one good reason why I shouldn't create a ridiculous whatsapp chat like this dude did just to trend.

After all, our beloved nl donpiiko did it
Sit down there dey talk like amateur while niggaz go dey knaaack your lady for back. You no even know anything.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Telemon(m): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
if this story is actually true,then am afraid too.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by CSTR1003: 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
It happens.
Most times, it happens when these women go to see their ex boyfriends just to say bye.
And the sharp guys would not let them go without collecting his last meal of her body right there.
It happens 99% of the time.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Artzdanielsz(m): 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

mmmmm,so you didn't see any wrong in the man sleeping with a married woman and boasting of it too?
both are wrong!!
he put pistol on her head and dragged her to his place to do all night class.
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by FYTnRUN: 1:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
This girl isn't making any sense.. you just want to debate and you cant even say anything substantial, yet he's been giving good reasons for what he stands for and all you do is repeat the same question but in a different manner. Sleeping with a married woman isnt right, just that the the wife's husband cannot hold the man accountable for what happended. If the cheating guy has a girlfriend then its upto her to hold the cheating guy accountable for cheating on her. But on the path of the married man, his wife is to be held responsible for the evil act because they both had an agreement to be for eachother and nobody else.

highqueen:

so In essence,it's right for a man to sleep with a married woman?

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
What a life we live. We proudly and stupidly share our to the public.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Mac2016(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sex... An overrated bed exercise!
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by FYTnRUN: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
Exactly..

NIGHTMARE0O7:
I think its a fake chat.
But we won't despite the fact that things like this happen

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by emelda86(f): 2:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Man & woman matter

Who is the fvcker & the fvckey?
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Zinny25(f): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mtchhheeew... Their problem
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by adorable29(f): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
mimimile93:

Y'all women are written_off

Oga gay, to you, yeah. Speak for your gay self. lipsrsealed

Other men are still interested in women and they will continue to drag your boyfriends with you, if you like hate them till eternity. ; cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

why would any right thinking man even have the urge to lay with a married woman?
since you are really supporting the man,means you see nothing wrong with a man sleeping with a married woman right?

the woman is stupid, so as the man.
Was it the man who made a vow in front of men and God? Isn't that the phrase you ladies use when a girl sleeps with a married man?
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by kaycito: 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
who opened the leg? Please garner sense before responding to a comment. Did the married man force the girl to chook his prick inside her? You comment as if you are one of these baby mamas who blame guys for their woes. If only they had said no, they wouldn't fall so cheaply

Two people will agree to have consensual sex then you want to use to it abuse and shame one gender? some of you need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Peterosky(m): 2:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
It is only a stupid man that goes after married women and worst of it all this animal slept with a married woman and came boasting. In shot, you are worse than a dog.Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by dazzlingd(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Say my name baby...

Femi!

grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by CanadianEnginee(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:
stupid man,and you aren't ashamed to sleep with a married woman.

molosho femi.

The carrot was dangled in front of him. In benin, her kids would go mad for her cheating.

To you, he is at fault for sleeping with her. Sad
Re: Twitter User Claims He Had Sex With A Lady Who Did Her Wedding 3 Months Ago by Mutemenot(m): 2:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mouthgag:

Miserable osu people always derailing thread...
Shame

Take go buy sense like your fellow sophisticated morons grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Woman And Her White Partner / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.