Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? (949 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls React During A Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by 7Randall: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Good day people.
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by Cutehector(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2018
When last did you give her cash?

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by 7Randall: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
When last did you give her cash?
I gave her cash yesterday
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by madridguy(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Bro, start planting a new seed as your girl is gone already. Just using you as home base pending the arrival of foreign base.

Cut ties with her and get another one. Girls too plenty outside so don't let anyone do you yanga
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by IamD18: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2018
You might end up loosing both ways.

>Play the game with her and get the money with her.

>Dump her sorry ass because no man would want to marry a lady who can do anything for money.

>For her not to tell you before indulging in such act shows there's a high possibility of leaving you for that guy.

>Keep fvcking the yahoo-yahoo lady till the money comes in, then twist her fish brain and dump her.

>Truth is; you are broke and you don't expect her to stay with you when her foreign base lover start sending her enough money.

>Women fall inlove with your pocket, not YOU.

>Use her instead of being used.

NOTE: I'm not advising you to do all these, I'm just telling you what a guy should do in such cases to avoid loosing woefully.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by madridguy(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2018
Stop giving her money cos she no worth am.

7Randall:

Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by 7Randall: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2018
madridguy:
Bro, start planting a new seed as your girl is gone already. Just using you as home base pending the arrival of foreign base.

Cut ties with her and get another one. Girls too plenty outside so don't let anyone do you yanga
Thanks bro
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by madridguy(m): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2018
You welcome.

7Randall:

Thanks bro
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by highqueen(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2018
obsession over abroad guys. very terrible.
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by highqueen(f): 9:40am On Jun 10, 2018
obsession over abroad guys. very terrible.
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On Jun 10, 2018
7Randall:

then forget the babe.. She is not respecting you and I disdain ladies who don't respect the presence of their man.. Its a total turn off for me.. Like a deal breaker
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by 7Randall: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
then forget the babe.. She is not respecting you and I disdain ladies who don't respect the presence of their man.. Its a total turn off for me.. Like a deal breaker
thanks. i appreciate
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by generalbush(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2018
Let me pray over this question. I will get back to you!
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:21am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:
obsession over abroad guys.
very terrible.

The problem is the abroad may not be farther than Abidjan
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by highqueen(f): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

The problem is the abroad may not be farther than Abidjan
kikikikcheesy
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2018
is this the kind of woman (deceitful/untrustworthy/greedy/goldigging/ungrateful) you want in your life?!

if you answer YES, then continue, if you answer NO, then get rid of her asap
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by SoapQueen(f): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2018
The 2021 agenda. Lol.
I find it rude that some girls treat their men with so much disrespect.
Op, this girl is selfish.
Figure out what you want.
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by Olalan(m): 10:28am On Jun 10, 2018
How do you even think of continuing with such a fellow except of course your values and morals aren't upright, how can you be comfortable with a fellow who's blackmailing someone emotionally to get cash from them.
She's a greedy fellow and a cheat, you might say the guy isn't here but be rest assured if he comes around he'll bed her and also such a girl will sleep with a guy for money if the money is right.
Re: Is This Enough Reason For A Break Up? by nairaland20: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
lalasticlala , mynd44 , seun ,dominique

(1) (Reply)

She Postponed Our Wedding Date That She Not Ready And Now She Is Back / Spice Girl Mel B Reveals She Is Going To Rehab For Alcohol And Sex Addiction / JUST WED Couple Die On Way To Their Honeymoon After Wife Fell Asleep While Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.