Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered (21438 Views)

Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by abelprice(m): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kinggnicole:

Abegiii
Here resemble church for your eye
I like your pointed nose.. wink
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Lalas247(f): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Op is right...
alot of people (uneducated ones when it comes to basic human anatomy and how the body works are clueless)

The only thing that will make it slack is child birth and Ageing!
finish !
no dîck or dîcks is bigger than a babies head !

2 Likes

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by highqueen(f): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
Op is right...
alot of people (uneducated ones when it comes to basic human anatomy and how the body works are clueless)

The only thing that will make it slack is child birth and Ageing!
finish !
no dîck or dîcks is bigger than a babies head !

grin
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Lalas247(f): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

grin
na lie lol
kedu
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by highqueen(f): 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
na lie lol kedu
lool,nope.cheesy adim mma,you?smiley
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Osgilliat(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
abelprice:
Even on Sunday's. .....y not crt bible topic. . undecided

Go to religion session if you want to see bible topics.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Lalas247(f): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

lool,nope.cheesy
adim mma,you?smiley
ana m aturu ndu
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by highqueen(f): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
ana m aturu ndu
biko, translate.cheesy
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Lalas247(f): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

biko, translate.cheesy
lol I'm using Google translate grin cry chain
so Google giving me fake Igbo
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by highqueen(f): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
lol I'm using Google translate grin cry chain so Google giving me fake Igbo
hahahha,what were you trying to say?cheesy
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Lalas247(f): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

hahahha,what were you trying to say?cheesy
I'm relaxing embarassed
it didn't look eight though grin

1 Like

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by highqueen(f): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
I'm relaxing embarassed it didn't look eight though grin
lool,That was far from what Google gave you.

Anam ezu ike.cheesy
I'm coming to teach you small small Igbo. tonguecheesy
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by highqueen(f): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
I'm relaxing embarassed it didn't look eight though grin

Anam ezu ike.cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Lalas247(f): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

Anam ezu ike.cheesy

haha ..
so far left grin

1 Like

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by highqueen(f): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
haha .. so far left grin
grincheesy
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
TRUE TALK.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by mikejj(m): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
grin grin...if it is like that..that means every woman that has given birth has the widest
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by airexx: 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Kinggnicole:

My dear free these guys.
They ain't worth the stress. Research, they won't.
I wonder what google is for.
The truth is they just want to feel better about themselves,even the guys with dicks like pencils.
Trying to console yourself?

2 Likes

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Let's talk about elastic limit. Pick up a rubber band. Stretch it to the elastic limit and release it back. Do it 100 times. That rubber band will still be in its original all state. (A dick)

Now look for a roundish stuff, wrap that rubber around it . Leave it for like 5hrs or more. Come back and check if you noticed noticed the rubber expanded a bit or not . (Expansion due to prolonged childbirth)

In a not shell, prick no dey expand toto. The only thing that can expand toto is childbirth and its very rare sef.
use a metal spiral spring as an example.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by nelsonebby(m): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Op sharrap, regular sex and regular consumption of big dicks makes d vagina wide like River Jordan..... Am a girl, i know what's up more than u.

except you use Love Machine everyday
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Hisduchess(f): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrCork:

.. KillaBeauty & Hisduchess will definitely disagree with u on this thread sir... u don't belif..ask the ladies !! wink

this short engine is still calling me upandan.Oga short crankshaft are u well at all ( no offence)
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Cutiekatty: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The tightness of a woman’s vagina is not related to the size or amount of the joysticks that have been inside it. This thing na nothing but myth. It’s a myth that a woman’s vagina becomes permanently stretched out from having sex with a man with a large penis. After each sexual encounter, the vagina contracts to its original size, and it has no lasting stretching from a large penis.

The only way that a woman’s vagina may stretch significantly is after she has a baby, and as you know a baby is much larger than any human penis.

The tightness of a woman is related to the following

#1 The muscle tone in her pelvic region

#2 When a woman’s vagina feels very tight during sex, often it is either dry because she is not aroused, or her muscles are contracting because she is anxious or maybe not interested in sex. If your girlfriend’s vagina feels loose (and she’s not a mom), then that could mean that she is easily turned-on and very interested in having sex with you. When a woman is highly aroused, her vagina lubricates, then lengthens and expands in order to allow a penis to penetrate easily

very true.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
Colourich:
TRUE TALK.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Immorttal: 5:37am On Jun 29, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Op sharrap, regular sex and regular consumption of big dicks makes d vagina wide like River Jordan..... Am a girl, i know what's up more than u.
i think you are wrong, i noticed it depends on the type of body the person have. I can recount an experience i had in Osha sometime,it really changed everything, i wanted to pull a fastone on a pretty neighbour at my sisters place. I made friends with her and things were going well.
my sister had already warned me of her promiscousness but i persisted. the D-day came and i struggled to penetrate her for 45 minutes to the extent i started wining myself:
Me: is like you are a virging?
Her: mmm....NO
Me: why the difficulty in penetration?
She:
Me: No, you are a virging or you just had sex once grin

we only get to had sex once and it was very painful,(bruises) its like clearing a bush.

One month later she visited me in PH, we have to skip sex most times because of bruises and wounds.
later i asked my sister's husband to verify the truth about her because we were getting serious, he gave her a good score but said that she sleeps around. shocked
What did i learn? Well after having a few more flings with females i realise that vagina size is not attributed to sexual regularity but its purely due to their body system (soft and hard)

2 Likes

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Immorttal: 5:53am On Jun 29, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin...if it is like that..that means every woman that has given birth has the widest
no, it contracts back a bit but won't go back to its original state.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by MrBigiman: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2018
Not true at all. I once had a gal friend who I dated for 2yrs and disvirgined. She got admission for master and things naturally drifted. She had become a big gal, with heavy make up and started sleeping around.

We met again after a while and the puci wasn't the same. It was now wider and swallowed my dick. The puci is elastic, but conforms to the size of the biggest dick it has taken.

Prostitutes look tight because they are not sexually attracted to u. I know boys who claim a gal is tight, but as the lady becomes free with them, they get wet easily, relax their muscles freely and the guy knows the gal is a bore-hole.

1 Like

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Let's talk about elastic limit. Pick up a rubber band. Stretch it to the elastic limit and release it back. Do it 100 times. That rubber band will still be in its original all state. (A dick)

Now look for a roundish stuff, wrap that rubber around it . Leave it for like 5hrs or more. Come back and check if you noticed noticed the rubber expanded a bit or not . (Expansion due to prolonged childbirth)

In a not shell, prick no dey expand toto. The only thing that can expand toto is childbirth and its very rare sef.
sour your mum's vagina is a rubberband abi. get sense o
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by MrBigiman: 6:15am On Jun 29, 2018
Immorttal:
i think you are wrong, i noticed it depends on the type of body the person have. I can recount an experience i had in Osha sometime,it really changed everything, i wanted to pull a fastone on a pretty neighbour at my sisters place. I made friends with her and things were going well.
my sister had already warned me of her promiscousness but i persisted. the D-day came and i struggled to penetrate her for 45 minutes to the extent i started wining myself:
Me: is like you are a virging?
Her: mmm....NO
Me: why the difficulty in penetration?
She:
Me: No, you are a virging or you just had sex once grin

we only get to had sex once and it was very painful,(bruises) its like clearing a bush.

One month later she visited me in PH, we have to skip sex most times because of bruises and wounds.
later i asked my sister's husband to verify the truth about her because we were getting serious, he gave her a good score but said that she sleeps around. shocked
What did i learn? Well after having a few more flings with females i realise that vagina size is not attributed to sexual regularity but its purely due to their body system (soft and hard)

That lady may not just be into u. I had a problem penetrating a lady. But when she freed her mind of a certain day, she almost finished me.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Immorttal: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2018
MrBigiman:

That lady may not just be into u. I had a problem penetrating a lady. But when she freed her mind of a certain day, she almost finished me.
i don't think so, she is so into me. Am not a sexual person, na she dey push herself to me, i used to wonder why the vjay is still water-tight considering she loves sex way too much. shocked
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Immorttal: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2018
MrBigiman:
Not true at all. I once had a gal friend who I dated for 2yrs and disvirgined. She got admission for master and things naturally drifted. She had become a big gal, with heavy make up and started sleeping around.

We met again after a while and the puci wasn't the same. It was now wider and swallowed my dick. The puci is elastic, but conforms to the size of the biggest dick it has taken.

Prostitutes look tight because they are not sexually attracted to u. I know boys who claim a gal is tight, but as the lady becomes free with them, they get wet easily, relax their muscles freely and the guy knows the gal is a bore-hole.
shocked cheesy
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by GEJDHERO: 7:23am On Jun 29, 2018
Regular sex makes a gals puci to expand QED
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by MENTORCH(m): 10:26am On Jun 29, 2018
It’s not the amount of dicks, but the types of dicks. If you have sex with a very fat dick continuously, your pussy will expand a bit that period and if a smaller dick goes in around that time it will feel loose but it doesn’t stay loose. If you stop having sex with that fat dick it will go back to normal, because it’s elastic. That’s why women prefer larger dicks for one night stand if they can’t marry you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / Must Read: Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.