Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered (21008 Views)

Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by TheTourist: 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2018
I AGREE WITH THIS, IM FUCKING ONE SWEET TIGHT PUSSY NOW BUT I'M TOO SURE SHES MORE EXPERIENCED THAN HER PUSSY IS LETTING OFF
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Ken4agent(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2018
Researchable topic....who are those looking for project topic? Topic don land grin grin

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:01am On Jun 30, 2018
Immorttal:
i think you are wrong, i noticed it depends on the type of body the person have. I can recount an experience i had in Osha sometime,it really changed everything, i wanted to pull a fastone on a pretty neighbour at my sisters place. I made friends with her and things were going well.
my sister had already warned me of her promiscousness but i persisted. the D-day came and i struggled to penetrate her for 45 minutes to the extent i started wining myself:
Me: is like you are a virging?
Her: mmm....NO
Me: why the difficulty in penetration?
She:
Me: No, you are a virging or you just had sex once grin

we only get to had sex once and it was very painful,(bruises) its like clearing a bush.

One month later she visited me in PH, we have to skip sex most times because of bruises and wounds.
later i asked my sister's husband to verify the truth about her because we were getting serious, he gave her a good score but said that she sleeps around. shocked
What did i learn? Well after having a few more flings with females i realise that vagina size is not attributed to sexual regularity but its purely due to their body system (soft and hard)
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by MrDickfit: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2018
Immorttal:

You are right brah. It totally depends on the girls arousal and not the on number of dicks. If she's into you, the pussi does not only get wet but also expands a bit. Why do you think some ashawos pussi are always super tight? She's not just into you and only concerned about their money. Hence the reason her vjay remains tight and difficult to penetrate.

MrBigiman Immorttal QueenDeborah FromZeroToHero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Sigmabond(m): 7:50am On Jun 30, 2018
The whole thing depends on the sphincter muscle.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by MrBigiman: 7:53am On Jun 30, 2018
MrDickfit:

You are right brah. It totally depends on the girls arousal and not the on number of dicks. If she's into you, the pussi does not only get wet but also expands a bit. Why do you think some ashawos pussi are always super tight? She's not just into you and only concerned about their money. Hence the reason her vjay remains tight and difficult to penetrate.

MrBigiman Immorttal QueenDeborah FromZeroToHero

U are right about prostitutes though. But puci slacks with numerous dicks. I have facts.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by BabbanBura(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Op sharrap, regular sex and regular consumption of big dicks makes d vagina wide like River Jordan..... Am a girl, i know what's up more than u.

Na so dear. Everything the idiot posted just do not make any sense, except may be no.1
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by BabbanBura(m): 8:05am On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The tightness of a woman’s vagina is not related to the size or amount of the joysticks that have been inside it. This thing na nothing but myth. It’s a myth that a woman’s vagina becomes permanently stretched out from having sex with a man with a large penis. After each sexual encounter, the vagina contracts to its original size, and it has no lasting stretching from a large penis.

The only way that a woman’s vagina may stretch significantly is after she has a baby, and as you know a baby is much larger than any human penis.

The tightness of a woman is related to the following

#1 The muscle tone in her pelvic region

#2 When a woman’s vagina feels very tight during sex, often it is either dry because she is not aroused, or her muscles are contracting because she is anxious or maybe not interested in sex. If your girlfriend’s vagina feels loose (and she’s not a mom), then that could mean that she is easily turned-on and very interested in having sex with you. When a woman is highly aroused, her vagina lubricates, then lengthens and expands in order to allow a penis to penetrate easily

No.1 can be right.
No.2 is outrightly false. A woman well aroused have blood flood her vaginal walls and the entire vagina area leading to swelling just as in the case of the d.ick, this swelling makes the vaginal wall narrow, hence tight. However, when she orgasm, the blood flows back, the vagina now relaxes and the vjay feels normal same way with the di.ck
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2018
BabbanBura:

Na so dear. Everything the idiot posted just do not make any sense, except may be no.1
Na your papa be idiot. Do I look like your mate?
You be illiterate. How can arousal lead to vaginal constriction instead of relaxation ? you be chief mumu.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by BabbanBura(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na your papa be idiot. Do I look like your mate?
You be illiterate. How can arousal lead to vaginal constriction instead of relaxation ? you be chief mumu.

Yes Sir, that still doesn't change rhe favt that you are ignorant of what you are posting about.
I respect parents, seemed you also lack this basic moral value.

1 Like

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Marshalxv(m): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2018
op could be right and wrong at the same time.

it depends totally on the type of body,some vaginas expands due to constant penetration of a bigger dick while some don't..

A friend on mine with a monster dick has been sleeping with this particular girl for years but her vagina still remains as tight as the first day up till now, and the girl still have some other side niggas.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Moukandjo: 1:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
CanadianEnginee:

You are not so intelligent.
Wrong! He is not intelligent at all!
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Op sharrap, regular sex and regular consumption of big dicks makes d vagina wide like River Jordan..... Am a girl, i know what's up more than u.

Lolzz...

ur king has come!cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Frankicent(m): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
QueenDeborah:

Hm your own is like that abi
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by HumbleBoy21: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I am not intelligent but you are so dull knowledge is afraid to come close to you. Do your research well and use the internet. Loose pussy doesn't mean she's having too much sex. Olodo.
I think you are wrong.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by MrDickfit: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Moukandjo:

I think its the both of you and that CanadianEnginee who are illiterates and dummies here. So you mean after each sexual encounter the vagina will still retain the same shape, width or length? It goes back to its normal state after arousal. Go school una no free now see the result.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by MissJoy29(f): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
BabbanBura:

Yes Sir, that still doesn't change the fact that you are ignorant of what you are posting about.
I respect parents but it seems you lack this basic moral value.
Sweet. Upon all the insults he gave you, you still held your cool. Impressive.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Op kindly pick up any Physics textbook and readup on Hooke's law. Then come back and spill this thrash again........
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by ChiefAzubuike(f): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
Budex40:
Op kindly pick up any Physics textbook and readup on Hooke's law. Then come back and spill this thrash again........

Men see my fellow human. How can you put physics in the same category with human anatomy. Mehn people dey o.

1 Like

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Moukandjo:

Mehn these are the dullest fools I've ever seen. And I hate arguing with people who are not willing to learn just like that your friend CanadianEnginee What is the internet there for you. This thing has been decoded and researched for decades.

During arousal the vagina expands in anticipation of being penetrated," Then the vagina tightens around the penis to give both the man and woman more sexual satisfaction. When a woman becomes sexually aroused, her vaginal muscles relax and "loosen" -- somewhat. However, the relaxation of her muscles does not mean the vagina stretches or grows into a cavernous space; it merely makes room for the man, as a tight vagina would hinder our evolutionary need to procreate.
They say size counts, but, let's face it, it's not always a man's size that determines how his manhood holds up in lover's lane. There are a myriad of myths that surround a woman's Mount Pleasant, and while a man's measurement is often called into question, the size of the camp ground is another rumor that suggests how successful a stay the trip was.
The first thing to remember is that women, like men, come in different sizes. It's important to understand that vaginal musculature is elastic, meaning it naturally contracts and resumes its normal size and shape, both after sexual intercourse as well as childbirth.
Men also play an important factor in how tight or loose a woman's vagina feels.
During arousal the vagina expands in anticipation of being penetrated," .Then the vagina tightens around the penis to give both the man and woman more sexual satisfaction."
When a woman becomes sexually aroused, her vaginal muscles relax and "loosen" -- somewhat. However, the relaxation of her muscles does not mean the vagina stretches or grows into a cavernous space; it merely makes room for the man, as a tight vagina would hinder our evolutionary need to procreate.
This is when men come into the equation. If a woman feels too tight during sex, chances are she is not fully aroused. It takes approximately 30 minutes of pre-intimacy before a woman is aroused to the point of vaginal relaxation.
This is why it's so important that men take the time to stimulate their female partners physically and mentally, as it gravely affects a woman's level of sexual pleasure. If a woman is not turned on, that is to say if a woman is too tight, sexual intercourse can be painful.

Age is also a factor in how tight a woman feels.
With aging, as estrogen levels diminish, the vaginal walls become thinner and less elastic, so the muscles begin to lose their tightness.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Moukandjo: 12:18am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Mehn these are the dullest fools I've ever seen. And I hate arguing with people who are not willing to learn just like that your friend CanadianEnginee What is the internet there for you. This thing has been decoded and researched for decades.

During arousal the vagina expands in anticipation of being penetrated," Then the vagina tightens around the penis to give both the man and woman more sexual satisfaction. When a woman becomes sexually aroused, her vaginal muscles relax and "loosen" -- somewhat. However, the relaxation of her muscles does not mean the vagina stretches or grows into a cavernous space; it merely makes room for the man, as a tight vagina would hinder our evolutionary need to procreate.
They say size counts, but, let's face it, it's not always a man's size that determines how his manhood holds up in lover's lane. There are a myriad of myths that surround a woman's Mount Pleasant, and while a man's measurement is often called into question, the size of the camp ground is another rumor that suggests how successful a stay the trip was.
The first thing to remember is that women, like men, come in different sizes. It's important to understand that vaginal musculature is elastic, meaning it naturally contracts and resumes its normal size and shape, both after sexual intercourse as well as childbirth.
Men also play an important factor in how tight or loose a woman's vagina feels.
During arousal the vagina expands in anticipation of being penetrated," .Then the vagina tightens around the penis to give both the man and woman more sexual satisfaction."
When a woman becomes sexually aroused, her vaginal muscles relax and "loosen" -- somewhat. However, the relaxation of her muscles does not mean the vagina stretches or grows into a cavernous space; it merely makes room for the man, as a tight vagina would hinder our evolutionary need to procreate.
This is when men come into the equation. If a woman feels too tight during sex, chances are she is not fully aroused. It takes approximately 30 minutes of pre-intimacy before a woman is aroused to the point of vaginal relaxation.
This is why it's so important that men take the time to stimulate their female partners physically and mentally, as it gravely affects a woman's level of sexual pleasure. If a woman is not turned on, that is to say if a woman is too tight, sexual intercourse can be painful.

Age is also a factor in how tight a woman feels.
With aging, as estrogen levels diminish, the vaginal walls become thinner and less elastic, so the muscles begin to lose their tightness.
Dullard, you don't have to go copy & paste stuff here to show you're not a dullard! You & I know you aren't intelligent enough to construct such superb English, boy! Me calling you unintelligent is not just about this topic; it also has to do with your many other unintelligent posts here!
Everyone knows researchers say the claim that vagina expands due to having regular sex with guys with huge joysticks is a myth. What we're saying is this claim by researchers doesn't match reality all the time!
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Telemon:
so the op is not a girl?
He's not
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 02, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Ma love for you iz unlimited.
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Lordave: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Child, I thought I was dealing with someone reasonable, intelligent and willing to learn. Until I realized I've been exchanging words with a kid whos still struggling to pass jamb to get admission to study medicine in unilag. This same jamb I wrote it in 199 something. Even the level of your IQ and imbecility have been confirmed by numerous nairalanders before so I'm not wrong . I feel so embarassed for you. I doubt you have friends since you don't have the potential to contribute anything tangible other than thinking of how you'll pass jamb again next year. Please quote me not again. I'm done wasting my time with a struggling futureless kid with zero ambition in life.

Have a look at the screenshots below and rate your life on a scale of 1-10.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Lordave: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2018
NorthernCherry:
Ma love for you iz unlimited.
Your love for HIM or your lust for the girl in his DP?
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Moukandjo: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Child, I thought I was dealing with someone reasonable, intelligent and willing to learn. Until I realized I've been exchanging words with a kid whos still struggling to pass jamb to get admission to study medicine in unilag. This same jamb I wrote it in 199 something. Even the level of your IQ and imbecility have been confirmed by numerous nairalanders before so I'm not wrong . I feel so embarassed for you. I doubt you have friends since you don't have the potential to contribute anything tangible other than thinking of how you'll pass jamb again next year. Please quote me not again. I'm done wasting my time with a struggling futureless kid with zero ambition in life.

Have a look at the screenshots below and rate your life on a scale of 1-10.

You see why I call you unintelligent? So just because you see me on an admission thread means I don't have a degree or even a post graduate degree? You'll forever be an unintelligent boy! You wrote JAMB in the 90s & your only achievement in life is promoting the IPIG agenda on Nairaland! Are you that useless & shameless?
By the way, learn how to spell properly! You can't claim you passed JAMB in the 90's and still spell like a buffoon despite the spell checker on your phone! Now run along, boy, to continue your life ambition - promoting IPIGs on Nairaland!
Cheers!
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

You see why I call you unintelligent? So just because you see me on an admission thread means I don't have a degree or even a post graduate degree? You'll forever be an unintelligent boy! You wrote JAMB in the 90s & your only achievement in life is promoting IPIGs on Nairaland! You're that useless & shameless!
By the way, learn how to spell properly! You can't claim you passed JAMB in the 90's and still spell like a buffoon despite the spell checker on your phone! Now run along, boy, to continue your life ambition - promoting IPIGs on Nairaland!
Cheers!
Mr man shut up and goan prepare for your jamb. You've been disturbing our peace since morning what is your problem?
Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Moukandjo: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2018
MakeQuickCash:

Mr man shut up and goan prepare for your jamb. You've been disturbing our peace since morning what is your problem?

His fellow unintelligent IPIG to the rescue! grin

MakeQuickCash:
I'll be selfish to eat this alone
#25 million naira

78DVVWW
MakeQuickCash:

Nobody wan play this thing. Naso una go overlook your success.
It will cost you nothing more than #100. No one can tell.

Are you N25m richer now? grin grin
You better carry your jobless self away from here & focus on playing bet9ja! Lazy yoot!
You want to win N25 million with N100! Is that what the unintelligent ChiefAzubuike taught you to do with your life? Ole!!!

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

You better carry your jobless self away from here & focus on playing bet9ja! Lazy yoot!
You want to win N25 million with N100! Is that what the unintelligent ChiefAzubuike taught you to do with your life? Ole!!!
So its true your a teenager preparing for jamb to get admission into the university. No wonder you've used the word unintelligent like a thousand times in just few weeks. They must have taught you the meaning of that word in one of your tutorials and you can't just seem to get it off your head. Goodbye my son.

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2018
Moukandjo:

Even more unintelligent post from my son. You can't even construct a simple sentence and you want to go to university ?

Re: The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered by Moukandjo: 9:28am On Jul 02, 2018
MakeQuickCash:

So its true your a teenager preparing for jamb to get admission into the university. No wonder you've used the word unintelligent like a thousand times in just few weeks. They must have taught you the meaning of that word in one of your tutorials and you can't just seem to get it off your head. Goodbye my son.

Says a boy who wants to win N25m with just N100! You no get shame? Naso challenges for your life plenty, ba? Accept my condolences! There's God!
By the way, don't let your desperation lead you to commit crime wey dem go catch you burn you alive o! Take am easy o! grin
Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.