Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,503 members, 7,850,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Learn How To Date Christian Singles - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learn How To Date Christian Singles (1893 Views)

Fat Women Are The Worst Kind Of Women To Date Let Alone Marry / For The Christian Singles Still Searching (CSSS). Part 1 / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Date Christian Singles by bondgee: 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
thanks
Re: Learn How To Date Christian Singles by mathewjam(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
my guy u are right
i got one.
Re: Learn How To Date Christian Singles by megamart: 9:40am On Jun 23, 2010
dating xstian single. what a lie. they Bleep around in the name enjoying themselves and computer age. so just date for dating sake and forget the xstian behind it u hear
Re: Learn How To Date Christian Singles by BabaRamo(m): 2:40am On Jun 24, 2010
Didn't know you needed to learn that! Besides, what the heck is "Christian Singles"?  Is that some new university degree? Welcome to pimping in the age of the internet.
Re: Learn How To Date Christian Singles by vivaladiva(f): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2010
no offence, but i hate christians especially our nigerian kind, so puritanical yet so evil
Re: Learn How To Date Christian Singles by gleenmixo: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2010
dating singles christian. wrong thread and the theory that doesn't work. is not real
Re: Learn How To Date Christian Singles by Blazay(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
No Christian singles please. Too boring for me. undecided
Re: Learn How To Date Christian Singles by baokiss: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
dating singles christian. the theory doesn't work. is not real
Re: Learn How To Date Christian Singles by gleenmixo: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2010
let me tell u most Christian Singles are not virgil any more. they are all spoiled.
thank u. get better job to do for urself. u hear?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Guys / `who Cheat Most / Should I Sleep With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.