Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? (55862 Views)

Why Do Ladies Keep Making This Same Mistake? / This Is Why Ladies Keep Disturbing Me (photo) / Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To Guys That Beat Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Some of us will go back to their exes especially when the dick is soo good cheesy

Some bcoz they've known each other for a long time ...They value the old memories...

I go with the two points above.

Happened to me......had to break the relationship! Can't stand a cheat! Sensed she might do same even if I marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by bukas15(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
malificent:
Personally I don't. Cause I'm a very patient person when it comes to relationships, I'll give you enough grace to do me over time and time again before I make it known to you that I've had enough.

When I'm done with a relationship my mindset is that the guy lost me and not the other way around. Affluence, mind blowing sex, even fine face will not make me go back to an ex, Its almost like going back to eat my vomit.
u don't mean it!!!. husband is scarce nowadays oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
ranmoor:

If any lady ask me for a space, I will terminate everything sharp sharp.. Which kind yeye space? Well, I hardly have time self, no way I can choke someone.
haha
na so
I see topic like that here asking for help ..
some fall for it ...

one ex tried to say I nag like his mum he needs space .. I told him we should just break up
Shalom grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Shugavee(f): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
DID you bitch keep running back to her ex?

Hmmmm someone's gonna be needing a penis enlargement done real quick.
where hv u been girl
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by olarwhumy6(f): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hmm the fear of bn lonely nd future uncertainty.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by press005: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

not all ladies go back to their exes.

You are right...a good number of ladies don't go back to their ex.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mcy56:

Any stats to prove your point?
Will you just keep your generalization to yourself! If yours keeps running back to you it doesnt mean that applies to everybody. angry
op is saying the truth madam. Most not all though.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by zicoraads: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

haha
na so
I see topic like that here asking for help ..
some fall for it ...

one ex tried to say I nag like his mum he needs space .. I told him we should just break up
Shalom grin
You come across like someone who nags tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
zicoraads:

You come across like someone who nags tongue

Not anymore .. then I did lol I can talk eh and go on and on about things ....

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by HeWrites(m): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided undecided Nothing to learn anymore from this site,everyone talking bout d!cks n puccies, even when a reasonable topic x thrown most of y'all ruin it with yuh senseless negative comments,must everything rotate around sex...

Baba, this is ROMANCE SECTION not Politics or Religion Section.

TAINK you
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by malificent(f): 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
bukas15:
u don't mean it!!!. husband is scarce nowadays oo

Lol
I know my self worth and I'm not In a hurry to marry. Those that rush into it are rushing out of it. I'm willing to wait, probably learn enough from the mistakes of others.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by zicoraads: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Not anymore .. then I did lol I can talk eh and go on and on about things ....

grin
cheesy grin

Maturity I guess. As we grew older, there are so many things we drop along the way. Other things become irrelevant and we see and take life differently. He was probably much older?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by zicoraads: 9:57pm On Jun 10, 2018
malificent:

Lol
I know my self worth and I'm not In a hurry to marry. Those that rush into it are rushing out of it. I'm willing to wait, probably learn enough from the mistakes of others.
You can never learn from the mistakes of others, as much as you will yours. Not saying you should drop your self worth or preferences, but why not try again?!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
zicoraads:

cheesy grin

Maturity I guess. As we grew older, there are so many things we drop along the way. Other things become irrelevant and we see and take life differently. He was probably much older?
Exactly...
Yes older

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
only the weak .....
cause if you made him an ex ... ( not a break up for a while thing)
I mean you have given him the fvck u sign ..and then u go back.. is that one not weakness and extremely low low low self esteem ..

remember we do not eat our vomitt again its disgusting!

please don't quote me o .... I'm relaxing grin

sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants cry

the akra soup is doing you somehow? grin

*don't ask me what akra is oo* grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Lalas247(f): 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
LivingFree:

sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants cry

the akra soup is doing you somehow? grin

*don't ask me what akra is oo* grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Luizkid(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
although can't deny d sex part but most tyms its just the Chemistry which myt just be lacking with any new relationship.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Jamariwolff(f): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Shugavee:
where hv u been girl
oh sweetheart, I've been in school. One has to leave social media and focus on her books to get good results. It's been long
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Shugavee(f): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
oh sweetheart, I've been in school. One has to leave social media and focus on her books to get good results. It's been long
nice u r doing good
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by DrObum(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
OP, have you heard of Okafor's law of congodynamics?

Offers the explanation you seek

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Topestbilly(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
Because 95% of them don't know what they want, they're the most confused creature.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by GentlePEACE: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
Saff:
It depends

Sometimes you break up with someone, for incompatibility reasons. Not necessarily because you’ve fallen out of ‘love’.

He could be the person that knows you the best

Good sex

Took your virginity. There’s so many reasons. But it’s better to look forward without looking back
virginity? Can you expanciate?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Saff(f): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
GentlePEACE:
virginity? Can you expanciate?
As in papped d cherry.
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by GentlePEACE: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Saff:
As in papped d cherry.
how does breaking virginity with an ex takes her back?
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Saff(f): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
GentlePEACE:
how does breaking virginity with an ex takes her back?
because virginity is precious.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by davenchyhomes: 2:36am On Jun 11, 2018
Remember, it is the forest of today that gives birth to the cities of tomorrow.*
Get bold to take crazy steps and actions. Let help you get started with our basket of options within our gated and secure estate. Feel free to pick which one work best within your budget.

*Christal Villa Gardens*
Price: #2m
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 600 sqm

*Christal Villa Gold 2*
Price: #800k
Title: Registered survey
Size: 600sqm
*SOLD OUT*

*Christal Villa Kings Court*
Actual Price: #5m
Promo Price: #2.5m
Size: 600 sqm
Title: Approved Excision

*Christal Villa kentops*
Price: #800k
Title: Registered Survey
Size: 500 sqm

*Christal Villa Mariam's Manor*
Price: #1m
Title: Registered Survey and C of O in Process
We guarantee you maximum returns on your investments within the shortest period of time.
For site inspection and professional guide call/Whatsapp Christal Homes: +2348135509559, +2348025246336

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by virtualking: 2:46am On Jun 11, 2018
zicoraads:
What is it with ladies and going back to exes who cheated or simply went silent and have come back to express a willingness for forgiveness?

Why do you lot fall for the same lies again and again?! You think you will now meet a pope or what?

I think one can never forgot their first love so they keep going to the exes even if they cheated
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by HarunaWest(m): 4:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Jamariwolff:
DID you bitch keep running back to her ex?

Hmmmm someone's gonna be needing a penis enlargement done real quick.
so u think its only dicks that makes a lady return to her Ex?.....very immature comment I must say.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by HarunaWest(m): 4:37am On Jun 11, 2018
Lalas247:

exactly

if I break up seff or say I need some time apart or time to think ...
its a wrap ... too many bearded guys out there waiting to be harvested grin
come and harvest us....its breeding season
Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by HarunaWest(m): 4:40am On Jun 11, 2018
zicoraads:
What is it with ladies and going back to exes who cheated or simply went silent and have come back to express a willingness for forgiveness?

Why do you lot fall for the same lies again and again?! You think you will now meet a pope or what?
All ma exes still came back as friends
...They just loved my personality that's all..twasnt about sex or the likes.....When a Lady loves a guy,even when they break up,she will still wana be cool with him

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by femi4: 5:35am On Jun 11, 2018
Lalas247:

exactly

if I break up seff or say I need some time apart or time to think ...
its a wrap ... too many bearded guys out there waiting to be harvested grin
Harvester.....you wanna reap where you didn't sow

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Keep Going Back To An Ex? by Vmaqween(f): 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2018
it is never good for your new relationship move the Hell on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.