Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Deadly Missions - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deadly Missions (67150 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Missions by chisiudeh: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2018
OP don't mind those in free readers club. If you refuse to update for a day or two, they'll start talking thrash.

Kip up the good work jarey. More keys to your keyboard.
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2018
thanks for the updates.. I really appreciates.. God bless you and more wisdom
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2018
favyo Akinwale14 francis6611 rukidanty kehinde2436 samrat01 chisiudeh dejiolaniyan lonesome501 JULI3BAE ... thanks so much for the encouragements so far... I'm very grateful, wanna complete the scene for you guys...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2018
Cross: (he brings out the picture of the five holding themselves. One could notice that this was the exact picture Tunis had when Addin went to meet him inside the prison) This is the picture Chan sent with the message. (he points to the picture) Chan failed to mention the names of the other four, so we are not able to get any information on them. But he mentioned the name of the girl in the middle as Nidda. We are able to use the name and face recognition to get the recent picture of the girl. (he operates the projector, and Nidda’s picture is brought) This is the recent picture of the girl. She seems to be their leader.
Sted: (being the President of SGSO) Chan used to be our best official back in the days. The fact that he personally trained these five makes them very dangerous. We have to take them out. This is a very sensitive mission that should be handled by our best official.
Engee: I think I understand why Cole is here.
Sted: Yeah. It is exactly as you guessed. I am giving this mission to our current best official.
Cole: (he stands up) I am glad to receive this mission. I promise to do my best.
O O O O O
(back)
Addin: (surprised and confused) Cole? Which Cole are we talking about here?
Masit: Your father. He was the one given the mission to execute the five peagries. He watched your mum for days before he carried out his first mission, which is to make her fall in love with him.
O O O O O
(flashback)
(Nidda in a restaurant eating. Cole, Dura and Nitty arrive the restaurant, and look at where Nidda is sitting. They are all having very tiny communicators in their ears. Cole brings his tray and sits in front of her, while the other stay behind before joining them)
Cole: (looks at Nidda) Won’t it be too awkward if I say I love you?
Nidda: (smiles, chuckles) You are funny? Do you think I am one of those girls you talk to, take home and then to your bed?
Cole: Mere looking at you, I know you aren’t a cheap girl. I just said it exactly the way it came from my heart.
Nidda: Forget it! I don’t have time for this. (two other men are coming to their direction. They look as if they are surprised with what they are seeing, as they clap their hands as they move closer).
Dura: (still clapping his hands) I don’t believe this.
Nity: Me too! Cole talking to a girl? This is unbelievable.
Nidda: (stands up) You’ve got to excuse me.
Dura: (looks at her) Are you leaving because of us?
Nidda: No! (smiles) I just have to leave (she goes out but hides at the door, eavesdropping at what they are saying. Engee is somewhere else, watching Nidda from a screen. He quickly communicates to the three on comm.)
Engee: (on comm.) She is staying outside eavesdropping on your conversations. Play on.
Nity: (to Cole) Did you really talk to that girl?
Cole: I think so.
Dura: Cole? Talked to a girl? Was it business or sort?
Cole: Love.
Nity: (shocked) You? Cole? Love? I will be happy if that really happens.
Dura: (to Nity) I don’t believe him, it’s a lie.
Cole: I also don’t believe it. I’ve never loved in my life. But once I saw that girl, it’s as if I just realize exactly what love is.
Nity: (smiles) Are you sure, Cole? Are you really sure you love a girl?
Dura: (laughs) Oh my God! This calls for celebration… (Nidda sighs and leaves the place).
Engee: (on comm.) She’s gone.
Cole: (breathes out) Do you think she fell for it?
Engee: The smile on her face makes me think she is falling already. We just have to increase our games, and make sure you get this girl.
Cole: I understand. Don’t worry, I have my charm.
O O O O O
(back)
Masit: After more attempts, Cole finally got Nidda’s heart, as they both started their relationship. After getting Nidda, Cole tried all his possible means to break and track Nidda in order to get the remaining four members of The Peagries, but he wasn’t able to. Months after, Nidda and the othe four left Clish and went back to Notis. The mission was supposed to end there but Clish is a very strong country. The fact that the deadly training took place in the country is a threat to them. The fact that the deadly peagries are still alive, after having their training in Clish, is a threat to them. Also, the fact that the five peagries killed a Clish citizen is another threat to them. So the mission continues to make sure the five peagries are dead. Clish government then talked to Notis government about some issues.
O O O O O
(flashback)
(Officials in Clish, in closed door meeting)
Cole: I thought the mission has ended, since they left.
Sted: The government still wants them dead. You will have to go to Notis to finish the mission.
Cole: It’s not possible. I will be suspected if I go to Notis because of them. My cover will be blown.
Sted: The government has got that covered.
Cole: (curious) What did they do?
Sted: They made some agreements with Notis government, and you will be granted a Notis ambassadorship slot. With that, you will be able to go to Notis to complete the mission.
O O O O O
(back)
Mr Masit: Cole was given the ambassadorship, so he had the chance to come to Notis to finish the mission. He and Nidda married, and (to Addin) you are just a son born out of mission, not love. Though Nidda gave birth to you out of love to Cole, but Cole purposely married and gave birth to you because of the mission. The mission was so important. (Addin is already crying profusely as he is listening to this story. He can’t even believe what he is hearing. He feels like everything should turn to dream for him, as he is crying uncontrollably). Years went by, Cole still didn’t have any clue about the other peagries. He then got a call from the President of SGSO in Clish.
O O O O O
(flashback)
Sted: Why are you taking so long to carry out your mission, despite all the resources and materials provided for you?
Cole: The Peagries operations are very secretive. I am having difficulties in getting to identify the other four members.
Sted: You have to do something. The mission was given to you, because we believe you are the only one that can do this. How come you are like this?
Cole: It’s not so easy. (frustrated).
Sted: The government wants to see some actions from you concerning the mission. You have to do something.
Cole: I understand.
O O O O O
(back)
Masit: This was when Cole, your father, faked his own death, and ordered Dart to kill your mum, hoping this will bring out the other four peagries.
Addin: (shocked) Faked his own death? Do you mean my dad is alive?
Masit: (smiles) He is very much alive. He is even the high boss that ordered Jetar to kill you.
Addin: (he is shocked and breathing heavily) My dad is alive and ordered that I be killed?
Masit: You were born out of mission to him. You mean nothing to him.
Addin: (crying heavily) So my dad is the only one person I am looking for.
O O O O O
(flashback)
(long before the assassination day)
Majh: Why are you so confident no one can breach our security?
Mrs Cole: Because I built it myself. The passwords to hack the security systems are only known by your dad and I.
- - - - -
(still in flashback)
Mrs Cole: (looks at Majh, straight in the eyes) Yesterday, when you said you felt someone’s presence in the room, were you really sure about it?
Majh: Yes, I know I felt something.
Mrs Cole: (looks sad) Can that be true? But there is only one person that can breach my security.
Majh: Who’s that?
O O O O O
(back)
Addin: (so confused, hurting and crying heavily) I could never think that it’s my dad because I believed he was dead.
Masit: (smiles) Cole breached the security for me, so I could come into the house and steal Nidda’s gun, used in framing her.
Addin: (confused) You? What’s your connection to this?
Masit: (smiles again) Nidda was my sister, and I wanted her dead because of the gold farm left for her by our father.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2018
u go kill us with confusion o.. I so much love your work because nobody can predict what is going to happen next.. kudos to u and I hope some other good writers like larrysun, bibi, traceberry and others can read this lovely piece of work you got here also because it's so captivating and it's among the best I had read on nairaland followed by black Maria written by larrysun that you can't predict what's coming next whats going to happen.. who would have thought that Mr. Cole framed his own death and ordered to kill his own son.. thanks ones more silver.. God bless u and your work.. one remi Martin's for you to relax your mind

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2018
O O O O O
(flashback)
Addin: (has already started reading the book) Yeah!
Jetar: Good luck!
Addin: (after some minutes) So, my mother has a brother! (he is surprised).
Jetar: (shocked) Are you sure?
Addin: I don’t know. She has never introduced me to any brother before.
Jetar: What do you think?
Addin: I don’t think this book is real. Some of the things I am reading her are things I should have known before, if they are really true.
Jetar: What other things? (curious)
Addin: Her father, who is my maternal grandfather was a farmer (smiles). This book is false. I don’t think this is my mother’s book. Maybe my mother didn’t leave the original book. (he closes the book and puts it back into a bag).
Jetar: (brings a cup of tea) Take something in.
O O O O O
(back)
Addin: (shocked) So, you are my mum’s brother, and her father really had a farm? (he is getting more confused). How come she didn’t introduce you to me nor ever told me about you?
Masit: Nidda and I were sworn enemies over our father’s gold farm. He gave the farm to Nidda, despite Nidda being younger to me. I implored Nidda to leave the farm for me, when our father died but she refused. She wasn’t using the farm, but she kept the documents safe away from me. Cole promised to give me those documents if I could help him kill Nidda.
Addin: (still crying) You killed your sister because of a farm?
Masit: It is just not any farm. It is a farm where gold can be mined from. I was ready to kill for it. Back to my story, Clish government and Notis government helped to fake your father’s death, and framed your mum of his murder. Clish government asked you being sent to their country then to avoid complications. Anyway, when they heard of your death, they calmed down as your issue was out of the way. Despite killing Nidda, other four peagries still didn’t come forward. Investigations continued on the Peagries but none yielded a positive result on them. Cole organized the three man team – Tunis, Mr Lever and Mr Dart. Actually Cole knew Mr Dart as he was the one that helped kill Nidda. Mr Dart knew Mr Lever as they were both in the security system. Mr Lever knew Tunis, as Tunis wanted to investigate The Peagries secretly through Mr Lever. The three tried all possible means to find the Peagries, but couldn’t. They were able to investigate on them, but couldn’t actually find or get them. The Peagries were too powerful. And then the best opportunity came, you mistakenly told me your mum’s name and how you desperately need to find her killer. I put a call to Cole immediately.
O O O O O
(flashback)
Cole: (on phone. He is shocked) So Majh isn’t dead and he is Addin.
Masit: (also on phone) Yeah, he told me himself.
Cole: I will hold meeting with my bosses, and get back to you.
- - - - -
(still in flashback)
Cole: (on phone) I had meeting with the other officials, and I was asked to resurrect the mission back with the boy.
Masit: (surprised) Really?
Cole: I checked the profile about him you sent to me. With his abilities, I believe he will be able to find us The Peagries.
Masit: (confused) But how?
Cole: We will direct the killers of his mum as The Peagries. Like that, with his determination, I believe he can find and take them down for us.
Masit: Are you saying you want to use him to finish the mission?
Cole: Exactly. Plant your secret daughter into his group. I will know how to send Dart into the group later.
Masit: Okay.
O O O O O
(back)
Masit: We purposely planted Jetar into your group. (Jetar is facing down, while Addin is looking at Masit in shock). Jetar told me then that she had been trying earlier to enter the group, even before I asked her to, but you didn’t give her the chance. So we planned the suicide attempt, so you could change your mind.
O O O O O
(flashback)
(Jetar can be seen peeping through the window, she is having a communicator in her ear. She sees Enoph coming up).
Jetar: (through comm.) We are expecting Addin to come visit, but I can see Enoph coming here. What should I do?
Masit: (through comm.) Let’s use Enoph then. He will surely tell Addin. Use the drug now.
Jetar: Okay. (she quickly pours some drugs into her mouth, and squeezes the paper containing the letter she wrote down in her hand. Not long enough, Enoph enters the room and sees her groaning in pain. He is surprised and quickly rushes her to the hospital).
O O O O O
(back).
Masit: The trick worked and you were eventually got Jetar into the group. Cole then ordered Dart to help you in the mission with his life, or else he would kill Mary. When Dart told you about Mary being in a hospital, she wasn’t. She was held hostage by Cole. Dart’s scene with Mr Coly was planted in the restaurant you were that day. Both Dart and Coly were agents for Cole. Jetar gave us the information, and told us that you would surely interfere. Everything that happened with Coly then, were all used to play along so you wouldn’t suspect anything. When we were sure you didn’t suspect anything, Dart then used his death to draw the Peagries out for you. When you found out about Tunis, we could notice that you are getting somewhere. Tunis was ordered by Cole to tell you everything we found so far about The Peagries. Cole was the one that gave Tunis the picture Chan sent with the video message to Tunis to show to you. You are just a pawn in Cole’s game. He used you to finish his mission, and you played well. You were able to kill all the remaining four peagries. (Addin is so surprised, hurt, and confused. He doesn’t know what’s happening to him. How could he have been so foolish. He let his revenge really overclowd his sense, that he was only used. The killer of his mum, Cole, is still free, and he only helped in finishing the mission for him. He feels so stupid)
(Outside the place)
(Crane – Jetar’s brother was seen running to the top of a building. He is having a bag in his hand. Fisher- Mary’s assistant can be seen running towards him, but not yet able to catch up with him. He quickly talks to Mary through comm.).
Fisher: (through comm., shouts) Order everyone to take cover over there. Sniper is on them.
Mary: What! Everyone, down. Sniper shot in coming. (all the people in the room bends down, except Addin. His thoughts couldn’t let him even hear what Mary said. He is just standing and thinking everything over.
Slow motion begins, as Mary shouts at him to go down. But Addin didn’t respond, as he is still crying profusely…. Gbam, Crane fires the sniper, and the bullet meets Addin. The exact point it meets isn’t known, but it is somewhere vital enough to claim his life. Addin goes down).
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2018
there's one more scene left... I'm thinking of continuing the story after the last scene I'll drop soon... so it's gonna be a battle of which one to continue between deadly missions and woes of the dark night season 2...those that have read the two, will choose...
Re: Deadly Missions by Jesse1991: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2018
Fantastic story. Please continue
Re: Deadly Missions by francis6611(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2018
bro plssssssss...let's continue this one cause Its still fresh in our mind...so les move on...carry go jare u re almost ther...I dey ur back....so after this one we all roll to the other side..
Re: Deadly Missions by francis6611(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2018
but....wait ooo....silverspoon.....this ur brain ehh.e no get party 2....after u na u...anyother u na counter fit..............

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2018
francis6611:
bro plssssssss...let's continue this one cause Its still fresh in our mind...so les move on...carry go jare u re almost ther...I dey ur back....so after this one we all roll to the other side..

lol... have you read woes of the dark night? people are begging me, not just on nairaland, to start the season 2... i want those that have read the two to choose...
Re: Deadly Missions by francis6611(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
yes.....but seriously I don't no which one to chose first but cause I av already started this one thats y its easy for me to chose it
Re: Deadly Missions by Georgry(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'm one of the ghost readers in this tread but I've got no choice but to comment on this wonderful story.
I hardly read stories on nairaland but this particular story is something else..
@op please keep it up, may God bless you abundantly...
I will really appreciate if you can mention me when you start your other story so that I can be aware.
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Georgry:
I'm one of the ghost readers in this tread but I've got no choice but to comment on this wonderful story.
I hardly read stories on nairaland but this particular story is something else..
@op please keep it up, may God bless you abundantly...
I will really appreciate if you can mention me when you start your other story so that I can be aware.

Sir Georgry have you read Woes of the dark night? if not, please do, you'll find it in the literature section...
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
please finish this one o. we will definitely read the other one later.. this one na movie
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
ride on
Re: Deadly Missions by Phyllis195: 12:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
pls finish this one first... tnx
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 1:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
favyo come here o
Re: Deadly Missions by Georgry(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

Sir Georgry have you read Woes of the dark night? if not, please do, you'll find it in the literature section...

no sir, I'm definitely gonna start reading it now.
once again thanks for the wonderful story.
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
favyo Akinwale14 francis6611 rukidanty kehinde2436 samrat01 chisiudeh dejiolaniyan lonesome501 JULI3BAE ... thanks so much for the encouragements so far... I'm very grateful, wanna complete the scene for you guys...
Ur Welcome Bro.
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls Finish This Story First And Thanks For The Update.
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
there's one more scene left... I'm thinking of continuing the story after the last scene I'll drop soon... so it's gonna be a battle of which one to continue between deadly missions and woes of the dark night season 2...those that have read the two, will choose...
Finish This One First,U Know The Other Story Na Season 2 And I'm Sure E Go Long Pass Longer Day.
Re: Deadly Missions by Adezy112(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
Well we don have the best wrighter of the month already. Am in love with your story. So i don't mind reading it six times
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
thanks for mentioning me.. Hope we are expecting more updates tonight
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'm currently having issues with my ogas at work now... if I'm able to resolve the issues with them, I'll have time to type and upload...
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 7:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
I'm currently having issues with my ogas at work now... if I'm able to resolve the issues with them, I'll have time to type and upload...
We Go Wait For U Be That
Re: Deadly Missions by Niwdog(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls continue with this one grin
Following
Re: Deadly Missions by excelmerry: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
Pls continue this story, don't leave us hanging...my interest is really piqued..
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
the very last scene of this part is surely coming tonight... I'm just still resolving some things at the moment... but i promise to type and upload tonight... thanks guys
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
the very last scene of this part is surely coming tonight... I'm just still resolving some things at the moment... but i promise to type and upload tonight... thanks guys
we are waiting
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
rukidanty:
we are waiting

lemme be dropping small small then
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
ACT THREE SCENE TWO
(The passage of the hospital is being shown. The camera light is dim, as it is flashing on and off. The actions there are shown in slow motions. Mary and Fisher can be seen holding the carriage Addin is. They are pushing the carriage inside. On seeing them, the doctor refuses to carry out any work on Addin if there’s no police report)
Dr Ryan: (he is shaking his head in disagreement) I won’t perform any operation without seeing the police report.
Mary: (she is sweating profusely. She is so scared. She doesn’t want to loose Addin. Not now, not ever. She is shocked at what the doctor said) We don’t have the time to get the police report now. You have to operate on him, to remove the bullet. He won’t survive if you don’t.
Dr Ryan: I am sorry, but I can’t. You have to get the police report before I do anything
Mary: (more shocked. She is so confused. What made them bring Addin to this exact hospital? Why aren’t they so lucky to have taken him to a hospital, where the doctor would remove the bullet immediately? She is so confused) What sort of rubbish is this? Before we return from the police station, he would have died. Continue working on him, while I go to get the report. I am begging you.
Dr Ryan: I can’t. Try and understand. This hospital won’t work any shot patient until we’ve gotten a police report.
Mary: (so confused. She angrily brings out his gun and points it at the doctor) Remove the bullet, or I shoot one into your brain.
Dr Ryan: (he smiles) I won’t do it, even if you shoot.
Mary: (angrily) I will shoot you in your brain, and I will wonder if you will need police report to remove it. (she cocks the gun, and about to pull the trigger)
Dr Ryan: (still smiling) Even if you shoot. I won’t. This exact thing happened years ago. I removed the bullet without police report, and I lost my license because of it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

........rebbecca......... / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ / Prisoner Of Love: The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.