Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Deadly Missions - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deadly Missions (67046 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
wow love this story to much,finally caught up with oga silverspoon. more grease to ur elbow
IN PORTUGESE: amoore grizia etuo yepril hebowese grin
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
balorx:
wow love this story to much,finally caught up with oga silverspoon. more grease to ur elbow
IN PORTUGESE: amoore grizia etuo yepril hebowese grin

lol... google no understand this one o
Re: Deadly Missions by francis6611(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
silverspoon....so when re we expecting the next update
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
i wanna sectionalize this movie... all those have written (part one to three) will be season one... so i wanna start part for as season two... i may drop episode one of the season two today, but that doesn't mean I'm starting the story now, just wanna give you people insight of what to expect in season two... and please guys, don't rush me, lemme think, so i can give you the best story...
Re: Deadly Missions by Georgry(m): 5:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
great story, full of suspense... looking forward to new update.

BTW I just finished your other story.. you're just one of a kind
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
as i end the part 3 tonight, please i want you guys' reviews about the whole story in general... where you enjoyed most, where you think i got right most, where you think i made a mistake, where you think i should have changed, etc... please, at least, just do this for me... thanks... also it seems people want me to continue this rather than woes of the dark night... so part four will begin very shortly (no be tomorrow o, abeg let my brain rest)... but i will surely mention my people when i begin the part four... love you guys... muah
Forget Abt The Mistakes Jare,This Story Is Sweet And Wonderful And Its Worth Reading Again And Again Like {Bloodline Season 1 And 2,I Love That Story Die Just Like This One}So Pls Start The Part 4 On Time,Make Pesin No Commit Murder Here O grin(Just Joking)And Thanks For The Update And Sorry For The Late Commnt [Man Must Think Abt Life Nah,E No Easy My Brother}I Pray U Start The Part 4 On Time Thanks,One Love.
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2018
excelmerry:
Nice work... I'm glad u kept Addin alive. He has to finish his mission. I wouldn't have liked it if his son had to continue the mission cos his father died. One mission spanning two generations is just wicked. Really loved the twist and turns in the storyline, hardly predictable. Good to know we'll be reading more of Addin. JETAR MUST PAY. Her betrayal is worse than Enoph's. Kudos to u..
U Are Right,Jetar Must Pay.
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
i wanna sectionalize this movie... all those have written (part one to three) will be season one... so i wanna start part for as season two... i may drop episode one of the season two today, but that doesn't mean I'm starting the story now, just wanna give you people insight of what to expect in season two... and please guys, don't rush me, lemme think, so i can give you the best story...
We Won't Rush U,I Fit Borrow U My Brain So That U Can Make The Part 4 Sweet Like Others.
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2018
updating the initial part of season 2 as i promised...
Re: Deadly Missions by Akinwale14(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2018
We Are Waiting.
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2018
DEADLY MISSIONS SEASON 2
EPISODE 1
(Optican, the capital city of Notis has just been hit with series of bombings. It is, again, the work of the deadly terrorist organization X Regency. 214 are feared dead, and unknown numbers injured. There is catastrophe up and down. Husbands have lost wives, wives have lost husbands. Children have just lost their parents, and parents have lost their children. This is the most deadly attack since X Regency started operation 10 months ago.
In the earlier years, The Peagries Organization has been given the authority to lead all other units in Notis – The Police, SSU and CIS, following series of operation successfully carried on by them. Their operation was being led by their powerful leader. But he resigned immediately his son clocked three years, so as to have time for his family.
The Peagries Organization is holding a meeting about the current insurgency of the deadly X Regency).
Loshi: (formerly the vice president of The Peagries, but now the President) X Regency is a very deadly terrorist organization led by Miss Jetar Jane. Jetar is a powerful lady who always kept the operations of X Regency under wraps. It is believed that the terrorist organization is performing their recent operations because of a particular mission, which is unknown to us. Several attempts to comb out the operations of X Regency have always proved abortive. They keep succeeding in their attacks, and we believe they are always a step closer to their unknown mission.
Risc: What do we do to this?
Loshi: We are thinking of bringing back the one man that can successfully stop this insurgency, since we have tried our best, but not enough to defeat X Regency.
Sice: (curious) Are we talking about Master Addin here?
Loshi: Yeah.
Risc: He particularly warned us not to ever invite him back here for any mission.
Loshi: This mission is different. It is a special one for him. I have information proving that Jetar Jane has history with Master Addin. This mission will surely get his interest.
Risc: I doubt it.
Dingy: If we don’t stop X Regency now, they will surely win. We can’t stop them without bring Master back. He is the only one that can help us in this mission.
Loshi: Exactly my point. We have to try and convince him.
Risc: It’s alright then.
(X Regency are holding a secret meeting)
Jetar: (she is standing while the others are sitting. She is so happy following the success of their recent mission) The high boss has given us tomorrow as day off following the success on Optican. We are finally getting closer to our grand mission. (everyone cheers up in happiness)
Pager: This feels so good.
Jetar: Yeah. (to Bate) Let’s listen to the report.
Bate: Once we resume from off, the next mission spans of three operations in Tibbs. We are to take out one supermarket, one hospital, and a football stadium on three different days. The Tibbs operations will be enough to create the necessary diversion, before we continue our main aim in Optican.
Jetar: No problem. (to Roman) Do you have any information for us?
Roman: We have reports from our spies inside The Peagries. They are planning on bringing back their former leader, Master Addin. (Jetar is shocked as she hears the name, but she does well to hide her fears). But we believe that he won’t have any interest in joining back the force against us.
Jetar: (she smiles) We need Addin to join The Peagries back. (everyone is shocked)
Stord: Why would we need him to? We all know how dangerous this man can be.
Jetar: I have some histories with him. Addin is fated to be used in accomplishing missions. I believe we can use Addin to accomplish our most difficult tasks, should he join The Peagries back. (everyone is convinced).
Roman: But I don’t think he will be interested in joining back The Peagries.
Jetar: He has weaknesses now. He has a wife and son he truly cares about. It will be easy to convince him.
Stord: That’s true.
(Majh can be seen reading about the life of his dad, as he is shedding much tears. His mum, Mary watching couldn’t help the matter, as she also got emotional and begins to cry heavily).
Majh: (crying heavily as he reads) …The doctor disagreed to remove the bullet. (Mary quickly goes to hug him, as they both cry heavily. Hmmm. A man comes out of the room and speaks Portuguese).
Addin: (in portuguese) Eu nao morri do tiro quando e medico finalmente tirou a bala da minha cabeca. E hora de tirar os envolvidos na morte da minha mae.
Majh: (quickly goes to hug Addin) Dad, you promised not to speak Portuguese again. What does that mean?
Addin: (smiles as he picks him up) It means that I didn’t die as the doctor finally agreed to remove the bullet from my head, and I now have to take out those involved in the death of my mum.
Majh: (frowns face) But dad, you promised mum and I to let the matter go.
Addin: (smiles) I know, I was joking just now. I will rather take care of my family rather than go after anybody.
Majh: (smiles) Thanks, dad. That’s why I love you.
Addin: (he brings him down) Go to your room, your mum and I need to talk.
Majh: Okay, dad! (he runs to his room).
Mary: (moves closer to Addin to hug him, but Addin refuses him) When will you start having feelings for me?
Addin: (feels guilty) I don’t know.
Mary: (angry) I know this is because you still have feelings for the lady that only used you. You still have feelings for Jetar despite all she did to you.
Addin: I don’t have feelings for her anymore (he shouts out).
Mary: You can lie to me, but you can’t lie to yourself. You still have complete feelings for Jetar. Addin, Jetar is your cousin.
Addin: (his face turns red) That’s why this is so hard for me. Why won’t the feelings leave? Why am I still feeling this way towards her?
Mary: It’s because you won’t let go yourself. I know you purposely leave Jetar because of how you feel about her.
Addin: (looks at Mary in amazement) What are you talking about? I left her because of my son.
Mary: That’s the lie you tell yourself to hide the truth. I know…(Addin’s phone rings. He looks at the number and he is surprised. He also frowns his face to show that he is angry at the call, but he picks up)
Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2018
Yay!!!

Season 2 kicks off...
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
I don't understand this episode o.. how did they operate on addin n I thought mahj is addin and who is the man that speaks on Portuguese? please elaborate here.. thanks for the updates
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2018
rukidanty:
I don't understand this episode o.. how did they operate on addin n I thought mahj is addin and who is the man that speaks on Portuguese? please elaborate here.. thanks for the updates

Addin is the man that spoke Portuguese... Majh is the name of Addin's son, he gave his son the name he didn't have chance to bear...do you understand now?

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 9:59pm On Jun 29, 2018
francis6611:
silverspoon....so when re we expecting the next update

i saw you nominated me as the best writer... i am very grateful beyond words for such encouragement... thanks man, and God bless you... just your one vote is enough for me to know i am getting there... thanks so much once again... much love
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2018
Mary: That’s the lie you tell yourself to hide the truth. I know…(Addin’s phone rings. He looks at the number and he is surprised. He also frowns his face to show that he is angry at the call, but he picks up)
Addin: (on phone) Why are you calling me? (angrily)
Loshi: (on phone, calmly) I am calling because the unit needs you.
Addin: For what?
Loshi: Haven’t you heard about the recent bombings in Notis?
Addin: And?
Loshi: I know you are a passionate person. How come you aren’t willing to help in this matter?
Addin: I left The Peagries in a position that should able to easily take care of this in a short period of time. X Regency or whatever they call themselves should be a piece of cake for you?
Loshi: Do you know the person leading this X Regency?
Addin: (curious) Who is it?
Loshi: Jetar Jane. (Addin is shocked as he hears this).
Addin: Jetar Jane? (Mary looks at his face as she hears this. Their eyes collide).
Loshi: Yeah. This organization is very powerful. All our attempts to take them proved abortive.
Addin: I won’t change my mind. You have to work without me. (he angrily hangs up).
Mary: (shocked and curious) Jetar is… (Addin doesn’t let her finish her statement, as he angrily walks out).
(Another day)
(Addin, Mary and Majh just get out of the supermarket, and move into their car. As Addin is about to start the car, Jetar passes by. She looks at Addin and Mary as they also saw her. How Addin feels can’t be explained with words. He can’t even understand how he is feeling. His heart begins to beat fast as he locks eyes with Jetar. He is also breathing heavily. He can’t control himself. He can’t ignite the car to move on. Jetar quickly walks past them. Seeing this, Addin opens the car door to follow her, but Mary tries to stop him).
Mary: (with a pitiful face) Addin, please, don’t go.
Addin: I have to. I won’t be long.
Mary: Please, Addin. This girl is so dangerous. You have to keep away from her.
Addin: I have to go. Just have some things I need to ask her about. (he turns back to leave but his son quickly tries to persuade him)
Majh: (wanting to cry) Dad, please, let’s go home.
Addin: (his face is turning red. He really feels like seeing Jetar. He loves his son and doesn’t want to hurt him. He is so confused, as he doesn’t know what exactly to do) Majh, I promise not to be long. I will be back shortly. (he leaves the car without waiting for a reply from his son.
(He quickly runs towards the direction Jetar passed. He can see Jetar from afar, so he has to run to catch up. Jetar isn’t waiting for him, as if she doesn’t want him to meet her. But eventually, after running for minutes, Addin is able to catch up with her) Jetar. (he shouts. Jetar stops walking but doesn’t turn to face Addin. So she is turning her back on him).
Jetar: Why were you running after me? What do you want from me?
Addin: (with hurting voice) Jetar, how have you been?
Jetar: (still not facing him) How the hell is that of your concern?
Addin: (with the same voice) Jetar, I let you live. Why couldn’t you change your ways, and live a better life?
Jetar: (smiles) You didn’t let me live. You don’t have the ability to kill me. And you talk of changing my ways? Your wife decided that for me, when she killed my father.
Addin: Mary didn’t intentionally kill him. She just didn’t have the time to remove the inhibitor because she was busy trying to save my life you wanted to take.
Jetar: Really? She put the inhibitor there initially. She knew the inhibitor wasn’t supposed to stay so long in his stomach. She killed him.
Addin: Jetar, please, forget this and move on. You can do better things with your life, rather than leading a terrorist group.
Jetar: (smiles and faces him) Mistakes rule your life.
Addin: (confused) What do you mean by that?
Jetar: You shouldn’t have left your wife and child alone.
Addin: (totally confused) What are you saying? You are getting me confused.
Jetar: 1, 2 and 3. (the sound of bomb blast can be heard. Addin looks back and sees the supermarket he just left on fire. The place has just been bombed. He left his wife and son in the car in front of the supermarket. He is using his mind to pray that this should be a joke, as he runs towards the supermarket. Finally, he gets to the front of the supermarket. There is pandemonium already because of the bomb blast. Addin can see the car his wife and son is burning. He still can’t believe his eyes. He wants to run into the fire to find them, but people around quickly holds him from going. He can’t control himself as he cries profusely. He has just lost his wife and child. His wife begged him not to leave. His son did too. He refused and did what he wanted. He has paid the price. He just lost them both. Though he is used to pain all over his life, this feels different to him. He can’t control himself and he can’t stop crying. It feels like dream to him).

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:22am On Jun 30, 2018
Georgry:
great story, full of suspense... looking forward to new update.

BTW I just finished your other story.. you're just one of a kind

thanks boss
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

Addin is the man that spoke Portuguese... Majh is the name of Addin's son, he gave his son the name he didn't have chance to bear...do you understand now?
i understand now. thanks for the explanation
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 8:00am On Jun 30, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

Re: Deadly Missions by francis6611(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

i saw you nominated me as the best writer... i am very grateful beyond words for such encouragement... thanks man, and God bless you... just your one vote is enough for me to know i am getting there... thanks so much once again... much love

u deserve more than that bro .....keep up with ur good work..
Re: Deadly Missions by pacifust058(m): 11:49am On Jun 30, 2018
What the heck.....
Re: Deadly Missions by laraemi(f): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
Speechless
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
laraemi:
Speechless

talk o
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2018
pacifust058:
What the heck.....
talk
Re: Deadly Missions by skubido(m): 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
oh my God, OP but y na.. tell me they are not in d car.. jetar
Re: Deadly Missions by laraemi(f): 4:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

talk
you are to good even more than Addin
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
laraemi:
you are to good even more than Addin

lol... thanks..
Re: Deadly Missions by dlawnoni: 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Re: Deadly Missions by Favyo(f): 8:56pm On Jun 30, 2018
Silver, thanks for mentioning me. I just gave the commentors time to comment. Thanks for the story, it's great! Though I feel bad that Addin still has feelings for Jetar. Lemme check woes of the dark night though!
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2018
dropping tonight...
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
(At night, and it is raining heavily. Addin can be seen walking off the street. He is crying heavily as he walks. He feels so bad, so hurt. He feels like he should end his own life. Why must this kind of thing always happen to him? He lost his mum at such a tender age. When he is about to settle down his life, all they could think is still let him loose his family. He is so confused with everything. Why must his life be like this? Why must life treat him so bad? What exactly has he done wrong? He thinks and cries as he walks.
Though crying, he notices that some men are tailing him from behind. He is so angry at this. They killed his wife and child, and still want to kill him too. What has he done so wrong? He let them off, and they still won’t leave him alone. As he walks, he notices some other men watching him from the side. He looks up, and sees other suspicious men.
After some minutes of walking, he notices that some of the men are advancing on him. He bends down to pick up a small stick on the floor. One of the men rushes to his side, but he quickly dodges the attack, and use the stick to stab on him on his neck. Without wasting time, he stabs another man on the neck too. And the fight begins. The other men run to his side. He is so angry, they shouldn’t have come at this point. In less than a minute, he is able to use the stick to kill about twenty men trying to kill him. The rain falls on him as he kneels down. There is blood stain all over his body, as he continues to cry heavily.
X Regency must pay for this. Jetar Jane must pay for this. He let her off, but she still went ahead to kill his family, and also tried to kill him. He vows there, where he is kneeling, that he will take his own life. But before he does, X Regency will pay for what they’ve done to him. No matter what, he will make sure to kill every last one of them. He removes his phone from his pocket and makes the call).

(Addin is at The Peagries headquarters. There is lot of surprises as the officers there see Addin walking inside. All the people in the headquarters stand up from their seat to salute their boss. They are so surprised to see him back. Some are scared to see him, while some are happy. The boss is back.
He goes straight to the conference room where a meeting is going on. They have been waiting for him. They all stand up, as he goes to the special reserved seat prepared for him).
Addin: (he makes a signal for all of them to sit down, and he also sits) What do we have on X Regency? Let me hear everything.
Loshi: Okay, sir. (he begins to explain everything for and this lasts for hours. Finally he sits down).
Addin: Okay. We believe that this X Regency has a particular mission for these bombings, but we can’t figure them out. It is possible that they make another bombing very soon. We don’t know where, when and how. We have to find the connections between their bombings. Sice, make a detailed report of all their attacks and send it to my office. Mina, meet me in my office after the meeting.
Mina: (she responds) Yes, sir.
Addin: Loshi, you too. (without saying goodbye, Addin leaves immediately for his office. Loshi waits behind for some minutes to give necessary tasks to each officers, while Mina waits for him. When he is through, they both go to meet Addin in the President’s office. Addin is on call with the President of Notis, Guinne Imperds)
Guine: (on phone to Addin) I am so glad you are back at the headquarters.
Addin: (on phone too) I have to. They pushed me. I have to make them pay for everything they’ve done.
Guine: I am so happy for your determination. I believe you will be able to stop them, once you are there. The government is ready to give you whatever you need to stop this deadly insurgency.
Addin: I will do my best, Mr President. I have to get back to work. I have so many things to do
Guine: (he smiles) I understand. We will talk later. (he hangs up).
Addin: (drops the call and orders them to sit down, and they do. To Mina) Mina, I have some works for you to do.
Mina: I am at your service, sir.
Addin: You two are the only people I trust here for now. I believe you have spies for X Regency within your operatives here. (they are both shocked to hear this).
Loshi: What do you mean by that?
Addin: I checked all your operatives profile before coming here. There are more than one spies inside The Peagries but I am able to find one. He has more than he is supposed to have in his accounts. He has more than one account, and all are loaded with more than enough money. I know, not just believe, that he is not clean. I’m talking about Nagem.
Loshi: But we can’t believe he is working for X Regency just based on what you’ve said.
Addin: (to Mina) Your work is to wiretap his phone, let’s see what we will get.
Mina: Okay, sir.

(somewhere else)
(A man can be shown near The Peagries’ headquarters. He is on phone)
Man: (on phone) It has been planted. To detonate as soon as he leaves.
(Front view of The Peagries’ headquarters)
(Addin can be seen smiling as he is about to enter his car. The man who just made a call is seen looking at him from afar. Immediately, Addin enters the car, he presses a key from the phone he is holding, and Addin’s car is blasted. He smiles and turns his back to the scene. He brings up another phone to make a call).
Man: (on phone) It’s done. (immediately he says this, Addin comes from behind and slap him heavily).
Addin: (with an angry face) Give me the phone.

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by chisiudeh: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
I can imagine that slap.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

........rebbecca......... / Baggage Claim / Prisoner Of Love: The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.