Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Deadly Missions - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deadly Missions (68134 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / The Deadly Seduction / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
O O O O O
(flashback)
(In dim lighted camera, as the scenes of this flashback are not so clear. The audio is also off. A patient was rushed into the hospital. He was taken straight into the theatre. Dr Ryan could be seen operating on him. After some minutes, he was able to remove the bullet as he sighs heavily.
The scene is changed to show policemen storming the hospital. Dr Ryan was handcuffed and dragged to the station.
The scene is changed to show court proceeding in progress. Dr Ryan was lucky to have escaped being jailed, but his license was withdrawn from him. He banged his head on the box inside the court. He made the biggest mistake of his life)
O O O O O
(back)
Dr Ryan: (he begins to sob) It’s not so long that I got my license back. While my license was withdrawn, I lost my daughter because I couldn’t get the money to treat her. I won’t make the mistake again.
Mary: Ah! (the camera light begins to go off. Addin is loosing it. Mary is crying so much, as she is so confused. Addin won’t make it if they start to take him to another hospital. He barely made it here alive. He has and still losing much blood. His eyes are fading. He can’t talk. His groans stop. Mary shouts out as she looks at Addin’s face. Ah!)
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 10:23pm On Jun 28, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:

lemme be dropping small small then
thats why I like u because u always keep to your words.. thanks for the updates
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
I am following all the episodes bumper to bumper.. ride on
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2018
time to drop the last part... i am sorry for wanting to disturb some people's brain with this last part.
Re: Deadly Missions by Samrat01(m): 10:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
Don't do this na @silverspoon .its because of the update I'm still awake so I won't see Adding,Jetar and co in my dream
still waiting ooooo
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
Samrat01:
Don't do this na @silverspoon .its because of the update I'm still awake so I won't see Adding,Jetar and co in my dream
still waiting ooooo

i will post now... but you have to understand portuguese o before you can understand this last part
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
5 YEARS LATER

ACT THREE SCENE FOUR
(Majh can be seen reading about the life of his dad, as he is shedding much tears. His mum, Mary watching couldn’t help the matter, as she also got emotional and begins to cry heavily).
Majh: (crying heavily as he reads) …The doctor disagreed to remove the bullet. (Mary quickly goes to hug him, as they both cry heavily. Hmmm. A man comes out of the room and speaks Portuguese).
Man: (in portuguese) Eu nao morri do tiro quando e medico finalmente tirou a bala da minha cabeca. E hora de tirar os envolvidos na morte da minha mae.

END OF
DEADLY MISSIONS
PART 3
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING…
IN PORTUGUESE : ISTO E APENAS O COMECO

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by kehinde2436(m): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
Wonderful story line, good link up and perfect movie.
Thumbs up for silverspoon and the entire commentators....
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
as i end the part 3 tonight, please i want you guys' reviews about the whole story in general... where you enjoyed most, where you think i got right most, where you think i made a mistake, where you think i should have changed, etc... please, at least, just do this for me... thanks... also it seems people want me to continue this rather than woes of the dark night... so part four will begin very shortly (no be tomorrow o, abeg let my brain rest)... but i will surely mention my people when i begin the part four... love you guys... muah

2 Likes

Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
kehinde2436:
Wonderful story line, good link up and perfect movie.
Thumbs up for silverspoon and the entire commentators....

oga, have you been able to decipher the portuguese ni?
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Deadly Missions by Samrat01(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
chai
Re: Deadly Missions by kehinde2436(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
5 YEARS LATER

ACT THREE SCENE FOUR
(Majh can be seen reading about the life of his dad, as he is shedding much tears. His mum, Mary watching couldn’t help the matter, as she also got emotional and begins to cry heavily).
Majh: (crying heavily as he reads) …The doctor disagreed to remove the bullet. (Mary quickly goes to hug him, as they both cry heavily. Hmmm. A man comes out of the room and speaks Portuguese).
Man: (in portuguese) Eu nao morri do tiro quando e medico finalmente tirou a bala da minha cabeca. E hora de tirar os envolvidos na morte da minha mae.

END OF
DEADLY MISSIONS
PART 3

Clearly got the story line up to the point of...... A man got out of the room and speak portuguese...
The rest "AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING OOOO"....LOL
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
kehinde2436:

Clearly got the story line up to the point of...... A man got out of the room and speak portuguese...
The rest "AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING OOOO"....LOL

do you have google translate? what are you still waiting for? you can even convert to english with google straight without having the app...

just copy and paste to google...
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
it means I will do the operation for him just to save his life
Re: Deadly Missions by rukidanty: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
it means he will save his life and risk whatever happens
Re: Deadly Missions by francis6611(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
wonderfully made bro...... u re just fantastically amazing..........pls mention me when u start the part4.........but wait oooo....I still don't get that ur Portugal language........u no say I came from anambra state in panya local govt........
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2018
rukidanty:
it means I will do the operation for him just to save his life

lol... wrong o... copy and paste the exact words... just wanna turn heads small...
Re: Deadly Missions by francis6611(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
it means I did not die of the shot when the doctor finally took the bullet out of my head.It's time to get those involved in my mother's death
Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
I did not die of the shot when the doctor finally took the bullet out of my head. It's time to get those involved in my mother's death.
Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nice story SilverSpoonEnt. Thumbs up.
Re: Deadly Missions by Pweetiedude(m): 6:07am On Jun 29, 2018
Kudos to you OP...more ink to your pen.
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 6:46am On Jun 29, 2018
ebonyyettie:
Nice story SilverSpoonEnt. Thumbs up.
thanks
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2018
francis6611:
wonderfully made bro...... u re just fantastically amazing..........pls mention me when u start the part4.........but wait oooo....I still don't get that ur Portugal language........u no say I came from anambra state in panya local govt........

thank you so much, my oga
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 6:47am On Jun 29, 2018
Pweetiedude:
Kudos to you OP...more ink to your pen.

thank you, my boss
Re: Deadly Missions by chisiudeh: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Nice work. Keep it up. But no kill Addin o. If youve killed him already just kukuma resurrect him. Give him chance to a normal life after his battles. For his childs sake
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2018
chisiudeh:
Nice work. Keep it up. But no kill Addin o. If youve killed him already just kukuma resurrect him. Give him chance to a normal life after his battles. For his childs sake

means you haven't understood the Portuguese... francis6611 and ebonyyettie have done justice to that already...
Re: Deadly Missions by excelmerry: 9:02am On Jun 29, 2018
Nice work... I'm glad u kept Addin alive. He has to finish his mission. I wouldn't have liked it if his son had to continue the mission cos his father died. One mission spanning two generations is just wicked. Really loved the twist and turns in the storyline, hardly predictable. Good to know we'll be reading more of Addin. JETAR MUST PAY. Her betrayal is worse than Enoph's. Kudos to u..
Re: Deadly Missions by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 29, 2018
Jetar must be tortured to death, gun no fit do the work...

Am i the only one who always had it in mind that Mary was gonna end up with Addin

nice story bro...
more data to ur phone...
more ink to ur pen...
more power to ur brain...
Re: Deadly Missions by JULI3BAE: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2018
Silverspoon now i know u are wicked and can slowly murder someone chai ending the story in Portuguese smh and sobbing cry
Re: Deadly Missions by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:56am On Jun 29, 2018
JULI3BAE:
Silverspoon now i know u are wicked and can slowly murder someone chai ending the story in Portuguese smh and sobbing cry

people don translate am na... check comments

1 Like

Re: Deadly Missions by pacifust058(m): 11:04am On Jun 29, 2018
SilverSpoonEnt:
5 YEARS LATER

ACT THREE SCENE FOUR

END OF
DEADLY MISSIONS
PART 3
Thank God say the guy nor die, I for get hypertension

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

As Deep As The Sea - A Fictional Story / Marvel Chronicles 2 :executive Sanction / Ijeoma Oluo's "So You Want To Talk About Race" Is New York Number 1 Bestseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.