Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (63093 Views)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
donshaize:
Following

How old is czar now
He'll be 6 months in 2 days time...and thanks for following!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 6:55pm On Jun 12, 2018
Tochex101:
Beautiful thread, thanks for blessing us with such lovely pictures and narratives.....
You're gladly welcome...and thanks for following!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
Czar's litter mates...breeder's photo!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
According to household, Czar was the 'biggest male' in his litter, and it shows in just how fast the boy is growing... he's almost as tall as Spike, my 1 year old male Rottweiler, at just under 6 months of age.

See screenshot of Whatsapp chat with Household below...

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
And now it's my pleasure to introduce the last, but certainly not the least, in the pack and the baby of the house, Bella of Household, AKA Isabella, AKA 'Beautiful' - Sire Tom of Household, Grandsire late Bullet of Household!

See breeder's photo of Bella @ just 2 weeks of age below...

7 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Actually not too sure whether the picture shared above is that of Bella though...had pictures of her and her litter mates on my other phone but lost all my pictures on that phone, including those of Bella and the other dogs, when the phone developed a fault and had to be 'flashed' to get it back to working condition...
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
See breeder's photo of Bella's dam below...don't know her name though, never asked.

Still can't find a picture of Czar's dam on my phone (must have lost it to the 'flash'), but she's obviously different from Bella's as evidenced by their 1 month difference in age...

6 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
This one I'm 100% sure is of Bella @ about 2 months of age...forgive the poor picture please, lost a lot of good ones when my phone was flashed...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by vincentjk(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Wow... Nice dogs you got

I so like ddr gsds, Tom is a great producer he's gustaf's dad too
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by agboedeh: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2018
nice thread rany4all,ur dogs are beautiful.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bella is a very confident and active black and tan, blanket back, short coated working line GSD...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
vincentjk:
Wow... Nice dogs you got

I so like ddr gsds, Tom is a great producer he's gustaf's dad too
Seriously? Never knew that! That Tom is quite a prolific sire I must say... cheesy

Thanks for the compliments BTW!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
agboedeh:
nice thread rany4all,ur dogs are beautiful.
Thanks, I appreciate the comment and the compliment...
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by vincentjk(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
Rany4all:
Seriously? Never new that! That Tom is quite a prolific sire I must say... cheesy

Thanks for the compliments BTW!

Lol, I never mentioned that on my thread but yes he's

That Tom is just too much

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 13, 2018
Following
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by permit(m): 12:35am On Jun 13, 2018
please is there any one here who knows on how i can get a baby horse from 4-6 months.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by tranxo(m): 3:12am On Jun 13, 2018
Following. Nice thread. Just no rush am oo.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:57am On Jun 13, 2018
BabaOwen:
Following
Thanks!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2018
permit:
please is there any one here who knows on how i can get a baby horse from 4-6 months.
No offence intended, but I think you'll stand a better chance @ getting a positive reply to your question if you can just open a new thread...just my opinion though!

8 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2018
tranxo:
Following. Nice thread. Just no rush am oo.
Hahahaha...someone posted earlier that I should share the current pictures of the dogs already, and here you are asking for a little suspense... different strokes for different folks I guess!

Thanks for following BTW, I appreciate the compliment.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 8:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Good morning all!

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Now that the complete pack has been properly introduced, please permit me to from now on refer to Chelsea (the 1st) as 'late Chelsea' and Chelsea (the 2nd) simply as 'Chelsea'... abeg e no eazy to they type '(the 2nd)' all the time jor cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
See below Spike @ 2 months...lost a lot of good pictures so abeg make una manage this one.

Spike was such a crybaby when he arrived @ the tender age of just 5 weeks...whenever he started, he just wouldn't stop, not even for a second, until he was attended to...I often wondered where all that energy was coming from.

Sometimes all it took to make him stop whining was a warm bowl of milk and @ other times just a towel or blanket spread over him to keep him warm, and he'd sleep off like the baby he truly was... cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Our first 3 family dogs, late Simba, Spike and late Chelsea, were brought up outdoors from the get-go... but every so often they'd get a special invitation to spend some time with their human family inside the house...well except for late Chelsea, regrettably, who never had that opportunity because she only shared her life with us for just about 6 weeks!

During these indoor adventures (as that's what it really felt like seeing the sheer joy on the pups faces as they jumped around from pillar to post), they would often have the freedom to move around the entire house, supervised of course, and end their tour with their favourite delicacy... for Spike it was always a bowl of milk, he could never and still can't resist milk even now @ 1year!

See picture of Spike below @ 4 months just after gulping down a bowl of his favourite...

9 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yawning, probably because of a full stomach... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by vincentjk(m): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lol spike's smile though

What caused Chelsea's death
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by inoki247: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Calabar food iz readyy

5 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Sijo01(f): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2018
Cute puppies
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by LazyNairalander(m): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2018
Okon come and see meat oooo! CHECK MY SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Kk4(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Meet Ross. She is 2 months old. She don't bark and I'm not happy about it.
How do i train her to poop in one particular place?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This ? / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.