Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (63313 Views)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Chelsea @ 6.5 months...an all-in-one package of beauty and beast! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by vincentjk(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Very large Rott @ Chelsea
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Tochex101(m): 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rany4all:
Chelsea @ 6.5 months...an all-in-one package of beauty and beast! kiss
All your dogs are super!........#awesomepack
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
vincentjk:
Very large Rott @ Chelsea
Same thing the guy I got her from said when he saw that same picture, but she's not that large in my eyes though.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 8:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tochex101:

All your dogs are super!........#awesomepack
Thanks bro...I appreciate!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2018
Chelsea has always been our most independent dog. She rarely follows any of us around, well except we have something attractive with us. She's very much the opposite of Bella in that respect.

She'd often wander off on her own even when the other 3 dogs are having so much fun together. I used to think she was antisocial, but now I just see her as a dog that enjoys exploring her environment. Our compound now seems to be too small for this girl as she's almost always at the boundaries, longing to explore the world far beyond the 4 walls of her home.

Now just like Spike our CSO, Chelsea's protective instinct kicked in as she turned 6 months of age, and because she's always at the edges of a compound with a see-through gate and fence, she's very often the first one to notice any potential threat and sound the alarm bell, following which the CSO and the other 2 come charging along like raging bulls.

See Chelsea below @ 6.5 months exploring the boundaries of the compound...

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
More of Chelsea, the explorer, @ 6 & half!

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
Czar photobombing Chelsea's picture by sticking his damn head out just at the 'right' time...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by rumenase(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2018
Rany4all:
Czar photobombing Chelsea's picture by sticking his damn head out just at the 'right' time...

lol...... OP no kill me with laff Abeg

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by wolverine1987: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2018
the last experience I had with a Rottweiler wasn't funny ooo till date I don't visit my friend @ home. ... the day they mistakenly left their gate unlocked @ night the Rottweilers sneaked out n came back in d morning about three local dogs died in d morning... I'll rather admire them from afar... although my friend keeps telling me they r wonderful friends..... I said ayaf hear

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
wolverine1987:
the last experience I had with a Rottweiler wasn't funny ooo till date I don't visit my friend @ home. ... the day they mistakenly left their gate unlocked @ night the Rottweilers sneaked out n came back in d morning about three local dogs died in d morning... I'll rather admire them from afar... although my friend keeps telling me they r wonderful friends..... I said ayaf hear
Hahaha...I don't think it has anything to do with the breed sha...any dog especially the large ones that are not socialized and are always confined within a fenced compound can do that...

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by wolverine1987: 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rany4all:
Hahaha...I don't think it has anything to do with the breed sha...any dog especially the large ones that are not socialized and are always confined within a fenced compound can do that...
well maybe it's because I've always feared dogs
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by skull2(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Rany4all:
Chelsea has always been our most independent dog. She rarely follows any of us around, well except we have something attractive with us. She's very much the opposite of Bella in that respect.

She'd often wander off on her own even when the other 3 dogs are having so much fun together. I used to think she was antisocial, but now I just see her as a dog that enjoys exploring her environment. Our compound now seems to be too small for this girl as she's almost always at the boundaries, longing to explore the world far beyond the 4 walls of her home.

Now just like Spike our CSO, Chelsea's protective instinct kicked in as she turned 6 months of age, and because she's always at the edges of a compound with a see-through gate and fence, she's very often the first one to notice any potential threat and sound the alarm bell, following which the CSO and the other 2 come charging along like raging bulls.

See Chelsea below @ 6.5 months exploring the boundaries of the compound...
I pity any intruder that will mistaken cross that fence.
Magnificent dogs.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2018
wolverine1987:

well maybe it's because I've always feared dogs
Yeah, probably.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
skull2:

I pity any intruder that will mistaken cross that fence.
Magnificent dogs.
cheesy thanks!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2018
So today, being the 27th of June 2018, I noticed a slightly blood-tinged discharge drop from Chelsea's vulva as she stooped down to urinate.

Obviously I got a little concerned about this as this was the first time she, as well as I, was experiencing such and coupled with the fact that I wasn't expecting her 1st heat so soon...she only just turned 7 months a few days ago afterall.

So I decided to examine her vulva, and found it moist and just a little bit larger than its usual size. Thereafter I also noticed she now urinates quite frequently in very small amounts.

Now even though its my first experience, from what I've read online I believe Chelsea just started her 1st heat period today.

Hope I'm right guys or should I be worried?

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2018
In view of the events of the day before yesterday concerning our girl Chelsea, we decided to isolate her for the duration of the heat by moving her indoors, and Spike has been miserable ever since...his appetite has dropped and his mood not so great as well.

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2018
Bella @ almost 5 months just after taking a bath can't wait to start getting dirty all over again... smiley

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
More of Bella @ just under 5 months...

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Uglymugg: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
seunmohmoh:
My gsd(ann) 2years
You look very homely.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2018
They just can't stop playing, these two...

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2018
Czar @ almost 6 months...

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by seunmohmoh(f): 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Uglymugg:
You look very homely.
shouldn't I be cheesy cheesy that's my surrounding.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Uglymugg: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
seunmohmoh:
shouldn't I be cheesy cheesy that's my surrounding.
I mean yiur face makes me feel warm and relaxed. There's still light in your eyes and that's rare.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by seunmohmoh(f): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Uglymugg:
I mean yiur face makes me feel warm and relaxed. There's still light in your eyes and that's rare.
Thank you
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 5:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Czar @ 6 months already looking like an adult...the boy is becoming more handsome by the day...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by okekelewis18(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
please what do you feed your dog
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
okekelewis18:
please what do you feed your dog
1 Chicken neck + 1 boiled egg + 1/4 My Lord Junior canned dog food + Binggo adult dry food (as filler).

The above is the ration per meal per dog and they are fed twice a day with daily multivitamin supplement and monthly deworming.

Once in a while though I treat them with milk, yoghurt, biscuits, bread, fish, meat, leftovers, and so on.

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Spike @ almost 13 months with Czar @ 6 months...the difference in size is not that much anymore, but Czar's territorial instincts are yet to kick in...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by skull2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Rany4all:
Czar @ 6 months already looking like an adult...the boy is becoming more handsome by the day...
Magnificent...he is growing well.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 4:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
skull2:

Magnificent...he is growing well.
Thanks bro...and I can see from your thread that Khaleesi, his litter mate, is also growing very well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State / The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.