Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds (63200 Views)

Police Officers Stopped By Two Rottweilers In Owerri (Video) / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) / Diarry Of Capt. Muller (my DDR GSD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Eveezy(m): 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kk4:
Meet Ross. She is 2 months old. She don't bark and I'm not happy about it.
How do i train her to poop in one particular place?
Haba! This is not a 2 month old dog na

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Eveezy(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
My gsd(ann) 2years
Nice dog
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Jungpablo: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Eveezy:

She is still going? My pup was 2 month plus when urs was 3 month plus, nw mine is abt 4 month ND urs is still going to four months? How are u calculating it

grin
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by vIQtoOor(m): 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
adontcare:
Lovely paws u got. Pls how can I treat ticks completly? I tend to remove them from my Roxy's body but they seem to keep coming.

fumigate your surroundings. Had the same issue with mine two months ago (a german) till I was adviced to. Now she's free from ticks. You could also ask your vet for tick powder
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
lovat:
Break the English down and get a Boerboel for 10k
It is a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent (google). Now, you said you want to eat me up, and from the way it reads to outsiders, you are alluding _oral sex and cannibalism.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by lovat(m): 2:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

It is a word or phrase open to two interpretations, one of which is usually risqué or indecent (google). Now, you said you want to eat me up, and from the way it reads to outsiders, you are alluding _oral sex and cannibalism.
Is it same as connotation and denotation
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
lovat:
Is it same as connotation and denotation
Yes, a bit like it
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by TLAX: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
Actually not too sure whether the picture shared above is that of Bella though...had pictures of her and her litter mates on my other phone but lost all my pictures on that phone, including those of Bella and the other dogs, when the phone developed a fault and had to be 'flashed' to get it back to working condition...

Aww...next time please save on one drive or google drive.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by emmanwandud(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
My terrier breed along side my rottweiler.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by emmanwandud(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
remele2:
and without my lovely dog Rossy, diz thread is not complete.. Terrier breed....
on heat now... stains every where
I have a terrier breed Male.

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by remele2(f): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
emmanwandud:

I have a terrier breed Male.
how far bro
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by AnaCheks(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
My gsd(ann) 2years
You fine joor.... wink
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by seunmohmoh(f): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
skull2:
Your dog looks healthy.
You pictures displays you more than your dog. Pretty, please can you post more pictures of your dog?
I've been trying to upload but it not working.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
vincentjk:
Lol spike's smile though

What caused Chelsea's death
I blamed myself for her death, still do actually! It was my responsibility to look out for her and I failed in doing that to the best of my abilities.

2 weeks before she passed on, my vet visited to administer her 2nd shot of vaccination (the 1st given by me though, as I took the breeder's word for it that he gave the 1st shot before waybilling her @ 6 weeks). A few days after the vet visited, Spike came down with diarrhoea, I called my vet and he instructed I place him on Ivax suspension. The next day Spike started vomiting severely, so when the vet came he said it was likely to be Parvo and commenced treatment immediately. All this while Spike and late Chelsea were still having contacts with each other. Spike was later admitted and then a day or 2 later, late Chelsea developed symptoms as well and was also admitted into hospital.

To cut the story short Spike survived, but Chelsea did not!

If only I had known then what I do now, I would have isolated Spike the moment he started passing watery poo or even took Chelsea indoors and disinfected the entire compound and house, including their kennel with bleach...then maybe, just maybe my girl would still be alive today.

We believe the vet brought Parvo to our home, albeit unintentionally I must add, but with my background, I believe I should have known better.

Below is a picture of late Chelsea @ about 10 weeks and Spike approaching 8 months just before the vet visited to give Chelsea her shots...

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sijo01:
Cute puppies
Thanks dear!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kk4:
Meet Ross. She is 2 months old. She don't bark and I'm not happy about it.
How do i train her to poop in one particular place?
She's still quite young, she'll become more territorial and protective in her own good time.

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jasen1:
I'm afraid of dogs though I love them
This the only one I got
His name is Max

Op nice pictures
Thanks man!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Blonchilli:

I can see it in her eyes. Chelsea would have been a fighter, terror and neighbor chaser grin. Wicked look she got
As in ehnnn...
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
addicted268:
Czar is so cute.this thread is very entertaining.thanks @op for sharing.

Personally I'm scared of dogs (even puppies) but I admire them from afar and I particularly like the closeness they share with their owners.i cannot imagine how the owners feel when they die (which is another reason why I could never own a pet anyway.i hate to lose loved ones). The human mortality in itself is enough heart ache for me, I can't add pets to it.

However, this is a lovely thread.

Yeah I get that, but living with a dog from puppyhood might just extinguish that fear you have. Wifey also had same issue, but she's now a 100% cynophil convert.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Reeb2244: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rany4all:
Chelsea (the 2nd) with her tail tied...
Why did you tie the tail?
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
booqee:
where art thou?? More picture updates on your dogs please.. I love them.

Already, other pet owners have taken over your thread with their pictures, since your thread was taken to font page this morning.
Seriously Wowwww...would never have dreamt of that in a million years!
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ishilove:

You have time
When you're as emotionally attached to them as some of us are, believe me you'll make out time no matter what!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by edimolu(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
seunmohmoh:
My gsd(ann) 2years
Lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Reeb2244:
Why did you tie the tail?
Simple...cut off the blood supply, and the tail dies out.
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
remele2:
and without my lovely dog Rossy, diz thread is not complete.. Terrier breed....
on heat now... stains every where
Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
More of late Chelsea and Spike chilling just outside their kennel...they were practically inseparable, only death could have achieved that feat!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by remele2(f): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
... isn't this breed German shepherd compared to the a guy up there called a dog I would'be called a Caucasian.. I mean German shepherd are the with their hairs covering their face
i don read ur write up over and over again... i swear, i no understand.

12 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Tex42(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nice thread... Pls where are the breeders and how much does these breeds[gsd and rott] go for as puppies.

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by mgbadike81: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
johnnyn1:
She's EraGon..
She's going to 4months..

Pls help identify her breed too..
your dog have a high level of purity unlike most Germany shepherds in the country, where did you get her from?

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by zeanslim(m): 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Holysholay:
Can some1 help to identify dis breed. She is 8 month.

seriously where did you get this picture from ..looks exactly like our dog.

it's a mix breed tho Caucasian Shepard

1 Like

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by Rany4all(m): 6:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Grew up in a large family of 8 children and a few local dogs, and of all my siblings I was the one those dogs were most fond of, probably because I'd always spend time and share my food with them. As a child I once convinced an 'aboki' to gift me a local kitten, which, sadly, died under my care as i knew absolutely nothing about caring for a young cat at that time...well what can I say, guess I've always been a sucker for our furry friends!

My son, in his own unique way, started developing interest in animals when he was only 5 years old...when a 5 year old boy starts watching Nat Geo Wild consistently instead of cartoon network, then you know you have to pay attention because that's the real deal. In no time at all, he started setting little traps for all manner of insects and would always plead with me to get him a puppy.

Despite our obvious and probably genetically shared interest in dogs, getting a puppy before this time was always a very difficult choice to make for 2 very good reasons...space and, more importantly, wifey!

Yeah, I hate to say it, but wifey was a hater! She never liked dogs...well not until she finally got to meet and live with Simba and Spike that is.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Gallery Of My Pack - Rottweilers And DDR German Shepherds by chieni(f): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Dog owners you guys are chasing friends away from visiting your houses. Omo see different breeds of Dogs oh embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This ? / Stray Dog Begs 2 Russian Men To Save Her Puppy Covered In Tar (Pictures, Video) / Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.