Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (166480 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=Daboomb post=68395252]

Abeg top blaming the man joor. You women are never truthfully objective

Was he also responsible for her bringing three bastard children home to her husband?
- Do you not even understand that she is just reaping what she has been sowing for a long time?
- Did you not read she was the one who involve dthe police?
- Did you not read she denied ever having an affair with the man?
- Did you not read that it was in the proces sof proving that she was lying, and that they were lovers, that the man brought out the nude pictures and SHOWED IT TO THE POLICE that she called on him?
- Did you not read that it was THE POLICE that invited the husband to 'come and see', ...Mr. I trust my wife, what your wife has been doing?
- Did you not read that it was the husband who decided of hi sown freewill, to conduct a DNA test on their three children?
- Did you not read that the tests showed she has been doing this for ages?

Is it not obvious that it is just a matter of time and she is only reaping what she has been sowing? KARMA is Real.

All you women out there, who have given bastard children to your husbands, just know that the day of reckoning is fast approaching.
One way or the other, you will all be exposed.

But dont jump on the 3rd Mainland Bridge anymore, y'all creating a nuisance on that bridge and in that waterbody.
Go quietly drink Snipper instead.

My blame is on the woman who didn't consider her children before committing suicide. What have she done that no one has done before? Na today married woman dey Bleep another man or born for another man? She shouldn't have killed herself simple!

Nothing on earth can make me kill myself. No shame or pains can make me kill myself. In fact when my mama born me, she no born me with shame. I as a person is too hardened to think of what the society or people thinks of me. Suicide is a NO NO no matter what the situation is.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 12, 2018
grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 12, 2018
I will always trust and love my wife

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by generalbush(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
Lol realistically I’m the complete opposite of my safiaa account. I’m really calm, I just act out to mess with people’s head sometimes grin

But yeah I’m a changed woman. But look who’s talking, I hope you’ve changed from your old ways cheesy

I type less these days. I guess old age and responsibilities are setting in.

But tell me, was something wrong with my old ways? Just an honest review.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by MrCork: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
Well that’s a mission for you to find out grin grin

.Kaiiiii. ..u sound like my kinda babe...u do *back door entry? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by CDCEO001: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2018
isalegan2:

Really? Lol. Are you Naijirian at all at all?
Why not?
If the kids love the man, the won't bother looking for their real dad.

But I think I understand why you asked the question, the way Nigerians behaves, some family members of the man can push tbe kids away when the man died, telling them they are not the man's children.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by iPopAlomo(m): 9:23am On Jun 12, 2018
cococandy:
who knows except Jehovah?
But she’s doing it and it doesn’t matter with who.
What matters is that you’re none the wiser and even if you do find out, the most you can do is to come to NL or go to igando marriage court and make noise grin

I'd rather she cheating with your husband though... seeing you burn with rage will be a madness...

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

I type less these days. I guess old age and responsibilities are setting in.

But tell me, was something wrong with my old ways? Just an honest review.
I mean, you were just very very blunt. Almost took it as arrogance.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by generalbush(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
I mean, you were just very very blunt. Almost took it as arrogance.

Good it wasn't. I love the new you.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Saff(f): 10:04am On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

Good it wasn't. I love the new you.
Real me. This is who I am grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by NothingDoMe: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Viserion:
women and infidelity....
Not all heroes wear capes
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by generalbush(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
Real me. This is who I am grin

I miss you
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by donbenie(m): 10:37am On Jun 12, 2018
jaxxy:
Surprisingly the kids all look like the husband not her lover cos they are all dark like the father. I cud almost disbelieve the DNA test. Anyways there is nothing new under the sun. She shud have picked her pieces and moved on, change her name and location or smtn.

As for the kids they still have their whole lives ahead of them. If u care too much about wat people say u do urself no good. They shud brace themselves up and face the challenges ahead with their heads up.

I don't know why sm ladies get carried away with men and do stupid things even the married ones. Jeez
NObody said the kids belong to her lover,a woman like her could have had countless lovers before her current fling..

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by CioAngels(f): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2018
That blackmailer is not sick only pretending to be sick just like Metuh and Dino Melaye as this is the new thing for politicians and blackmailers. If? What ever evil he might have done to that woman, one day, it will visit him.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2018
generalbush:

I miss you

You and saff should get a room and fvck your brains out instead of derailing the thread

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2018
donbenie:
NObody said the kids belong to her lover,a woman like her could have had countless lovers before her current fling..

Yes true im not even saying they belong to the lover either because these kids are all grown up and the lover seems to be a recent fling bt my point is dat they even look like her husband is quite surprising.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by generalbush(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2018
GoTV:

You and saff should get a room and fvck your brains out instead of derailing the thread

Derailing on page 11 of a thread?

You need to switch your head back to DSTV

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ImaIma1(f): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Where does this man even start from?

After raising 3 kids to this stage only to discover that they are not his.

Some women are evil.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by isalegan2: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2018
MrCork:

..Kaiiiii ...but dont u realise those leg can make our *kondo* standdddddup?...who are u tryna punish? cheesy

Mr Cork, you no dey fast? It's Ramadan nau. shocked

Abi ko si masjid ni Peckam ni?
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by isalegan2: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
CSTR1003:

Why make me father someone else's children!?

That is the most painful thing.

If you want to cheat, cheat. But don't bring bastards to my house.

And pray I don't catch you cheating.

Or else, She and the boyfriend will join their ancestors that day .
This one is full-blooded Naija man. Salut!

Daboomb:

Abeg top blaming the man joor. You women are never truthfully objective

Was he also responsible for her bringing three bastard children home to her husband?
- Do you not even understand that she is just reaping what she has been sowing for a long time?
- Did you not read she was the one who involve dthe police?
- Did you not read she denied ever having an affair with the man?
- Did you not read that it was in the proces sof proving that she was lying, and that they were lovers, that the man brought out the nude pictures and SHOWED IT TO THE POLICE that she called on him?
- Did you not read that it was THE POLICE that invited the husband to 'come and see', ...Mr. I trust my wife, what your wife has been doing?
- Did you not read that it was the husband who decided of hi sown freewill, to conduct a DNA test on their three children?
- Did you not read that the tests showed she has been doing this for ages?

Is it not obvious that it is just a matter of time and she is only reaping what she has been sowing? KARMA is Real.

All you women out there, who have given bastard children to your husbands, just know that the day of reckoning is fast approaching.
One way or the other, you will all be exposed.

I don't disagree with your post but the children are the only true victims and I am so sorry for them.

The man should have known he married an Olosho. Its not possible for a person to change so drastically. if she gave him three children not his then she was always rotten. He's the one that married Ashewo put for house.

And he's actually very lucky. Unlike women, an old man can even start over. He can go and mary a younger woman and have as many children as he wants. I bet you he will still marry another LovePeddler. People do not change. He's a dimwit.

Everyone, don't post pictures of the children, please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by mysteryman2014: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Where did you read all these from?

All from social media, however there is a lot of conflicting information, that one now finds it difficult to know the true story.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
Suicidal thoughts on the rampage, heavenly papa help us all embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Viserion: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Not all heroes wear capes
yea not all
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by McBrooklyn(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
kagari:

After weed, fear women

Travel the world with kroomstravel

Lol, weed is even more loyal than some of all these ladies of nowadays... grin
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
always two sides to a story though
Its a puzzle why she never had a single child for her husband
The husband health status comes to question

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Klinee: 1:46pm On Jun 12, 2018
victorian:

I read the story and I have the original version without editing in my phone with more of her nudes.

The man was blackmailing her , she had already paid him 10million and he was still asking for more money

She got infuriated and arrested him for trying to smear her name . that's when the man brought out their nude pics and hers , showing it to the police .that they were actually dating and he wasnt lieing about it . police invited the husband he was so shocked , he went back home to conduct DNA tests on his three kids and alas none of them is his blood .

Can u imagine?

And she was swearing she didn't date her lover and she's a responsible married woman and the man wants to ruin her home with baseless lies , that she's his lover.

Unfortunately for her, he has some implicating pics of both of them naked snapping themslves when the going was good.

So he had to reveal to pics to show he was indeed fucvking her .

What kind of shameless old man is that?

Women beware o!

Blackmail is the in thing now!

Some men are so lazy to work , all they have going for them is their prick and different styles of fucking a woman . that's all they live for . don't allow the joy of 5mins sex rob u of your freedom , peace of mind and respect in the society and in your family.

Say no to nudes! And infidelity.

Senseless goat like you!
You mean if you get married the only thing that will stop you from committing adultery is because an intermittent lover (when married) is shameless?
So you can cheat on your husband once the intending lover is not shameless?
Na your body go when it red! stupid girl!

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by cococandy(f): 2:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
iPopAlomo:

I'd rather she cheating with your husband though... seeing you burn with rage will be a madness...

Unfortunately, Your ego won’t let be your first reaction.
The need to prove that you’re better than her and that you are naturally designed to get away with some excesses while it’s an abomination for her to do the same will always take prominence. Anaghi amu aka ekpe na nka
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Melissa16: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women why?

She had 1,then 2 and then number 3 outside her marital home.

Jesus Christ.

That is the ones she got pregnant for,as we are not even counting the countless times she slept around and took pills against pregnancy, or even aborted.

This story just weak me.

Never believe anything that comes out of any woman's mouth,as they all paint themselves as saints. Especially if she meets a comfortable man. And they usually go back to their vomit like this one did.

ASHAWO WEY GO HUSBAND HOUSE DEY VACATION, SOONER OR LATER SHE GO RESUME.

If you are a man that is fond of saying or even says" I TRUST MY WIFE", just walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the mirror and then say " I AM STUPID"

Same thing goes to any woman who says "
I trust my husband "just walk to any near by car look at the mirror and then say "I am stupid " � � �
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 13, 2018
Daboomb:

Should we blame the lazy Yoots?

I thought when a woman is married, she is supposed to know and act as a married woman - No flirting with other men, not to even mention young boys? She should know she is off-limits.

Like the Yoruba adage which says "If the wall does not present a Crack, a lizard cannot find ways to crawl into it".

It is when a married woman makes herself available, that these young bastards run after her.
if a young boy makes advances to you, as a married woman, you jus land him a "brain-resetting slap" and if he misbehaves further, your husband would land him in jail for sexual assault of his wife (after beating the bee-jesus out of his life).

But when lazy Yoot smiles at you with his six pack, you begin to think your husband has become old and you smile at the lazy Yoot, encouraging him to proceed, then you are asking for suicide. undecided

Timbuktuo:

What's this rubbish? While shagging married women is wrong, these women aren't being ráped. This hypocritical admonition of yours should be directed to married women who choose to part thighs for men other than their husbands. They should be the ones weighing the import of their actions and acting in the nest interests of all those concerned.

Guys, we are on the same page on this issue. Of course, such a married woman is cursed already (Proverbs 5:3-5) so there is no need talking about her. The lazy/irresponsible youth is the one we are advising not to participate irrespective of the gains she promise, and also for his destiny/lineage to be protected because Karma is real!

David in the bible privately slept with another man's wife but Karma ensured that the other man that would sleep with his own publicly wouldn't be an outsider but his own son. 2 Samuel 16:22
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by MrCork: 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Saff:
lipsrsealed
well I can punish you properly, if you know what I mean grin grin grin

..Kaiiiii. ..but why do u keep making our dik had with those leg? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Ndipe(m): 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
The bottom line is avoid extra marital affairs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.