Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (166313 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Yankee101: 11:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
Old 419 guys just full Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Harrynight(m): 11:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
cry

Somwhere in naija a married woman is currently cheating on her husband while reading this story

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Daboomb: 11:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

I agree. The man should be arrested. Any man that post any woman's nude pictures should be sent to jail

What about any WOMAN who posts a man's nude pictures? ..or are you just sexist? angry angry

Laws are not made, based on gender.
Just say ANYONE who posts another person;s nude picture.....

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ndindiatu: 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I pity any man wey trust woman

She's an adulterous woman, I hope God forgives her
Abeg make we hear word. Men na saint

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by deebrain(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
Both men and women lie.
But the lie of the women=FATALITY!

I am beyond SHOCK!
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by PierreAbutu(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
Angelanest:
see more >>> https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/boyfriend-of-married-woman-who-jumped-into-lagos-lagoon-lands-in-hospital-video.html

My brother I don't trust myself b4 I'll ever trust any woman

And these are the sophisticated types who would be advocating COURT / REGISTRY MARRIAGE.......nonsense

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by shamecurls(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

grin

Na fact o

Trust no one.

Clear your doubts

The story really dey touching
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Daboomb: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Why kill yourself nitori olorun? Kilo se ti enikan o se ri? She won't be the first person to commit adultery neither will she be the last. She should have just picked what is left of her life, repent and move on.
And for the yellow agbaya of a man friend who blackmailed her, e ka re sir o I hope you are happy now sir? To even think that he's a gurugu of a person smh.
I don't even know if I should type RIP because I still think her soul/spirit is still struggling to swim out of the water. Aunty you Bleep up you Bleep up big time. You for not kill yourself I repeat

Abeg top blaming the man joor. You women are never truthfully objective

Was he also responsible for her bringing three bastard children home to her husband?
- Do you not even understand that she is just reaping what she has been sowing for a long time?
- Did you not read she was the one who involve dthe police?
- Did you not read she denied ever having an affair with the man?
- Did you not read that it was in the proces sof proving that she was lying, and that they were lovers, that the man brought out the nude pictures and SHOWED IT TO THE POLICE that she called on him?
- Did you not read that it was THE POLICE that invited the husband to 'come and see', ...Mr. I trust my wife, what your wife has been doing?
- Did you not read that it was the husband who decided of hi sown freewill, to conduct a DNA test on their three children?
- Did you not read that the tests showed she has been doing this for ages?

Is it not obvious that it is just a matter of time and she is only reaping what she has been sowing? KARMA is Real.

All you women out there, who have given bastard children to your husbands, just know that the day of reckoning is fast approaching.
One way or the other, you will all be exposed.

But dont jump on the 3rd Mainland Bridge anymore, y'all creating a nuisance on that bridge and in that waterbody.
Go quietly drink Snipper instead.

8 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by 2016v2017: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Women why?

She had 1,then 2 and then number 3 outside her marital home.

Jesus Christ.

That is the ones she got pregnant for,as we are not even counting the countless times she slept around and took pills against pregnancy, or even aborted.

This story just weak me.

Never believe anything that comes out of any woman's mouth,as they all paint themselves as saints. Especially if she meets a comfortable man. And they usually go back to their vomit like this one did.

ASHAWO WEY GO HUSBAND HOUSE DEY VACATION, SOONER OR LATER SHE GO RESUME.

If you are a man that is fond of saying or even says" I TRUST MY WIFE", just walk to your bathroom mirror,look at yourself in the mirror and then say " I AM STUPID"

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by AngelicBeing: 12:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Daboomb:

Was he also responsible for her bringing three bastard children home to her husband?
- Do you not even understand that she is just reaping what she has been sowing for a long time?
- Did you not read that it was in the proces sof proving that she was lying, and that they were lovers, that the man brought out the nude pictures and SHOWED IT TO THE POLICE that she called on him?
- Did you not read that it was THE POLICE that invited the husband to 'come and see', ...Mr. I trust my wife, what your wife has been doing?
- Did you not read that it was the husband who decided of hi sown freewill, to conduct a DNA test on their three children?

Is it not obvious that it is just a matter of time and she is only reaping what she has been sowing? KARMA is Real.

All you women out there, who have given bastard children to your husbands, just know that the day of reckoning is fast approaching.

But dont jump on the 3rd Mainland Bridge anymore, y'all creating a nuisance on that bridge and in that waterbody.
l said it yesterday on the property section but you know some people don't believe in karma but it is real, it is a koboko suspended in the universe by the creator to flog coconut headed humans, even in the property section we have Atheist who said there is no God, ok make them continue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by MrCork: 12:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
I’m not too bad. How are you doing? smiley

..Kaiiiii. .see yellow leg. .where the vaseline at? tongue
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Klinee: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2018
An adulterous woman is very bad, not only the resultant damage it will cause to herself but to the man and kids and to the entire family.
Now think about the kids, the man they assume to be their father is no longer their father.
How about the man is he going eject and ostracize them(kids) from his side?
Just look an everlasting trauma a woman have subject this kids to for not being fidelity to her husband.
And some girl will be advising their fellow girls to cheat on a man if he cheat on them, they never see something!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by babysuits: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2018
LagosismyHome:
If this version is true then .... N.a. wa . Married woman taking that kind of picture with boyfriend. No shame no sense.

Feel so sorry for the kids.... they would be most affected by it.
Actually, the husband is the most affected in this case!

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by isalegan2: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2018
CDCEO001:
They are still his children no matter what, though is not easy... Very sad story.

Really? Lol. Are you Naijirian at all at all?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Truthsbitter: 12:18am On Jun 12, 2018
kudos to the man that helped his fellow man revealed a lying witch .

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ifnyioj22(m): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Na wao for okombo! Which tribe dem bi sef?

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by MarieSucre(f): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2018
Maybe her husband is impotent, who knows.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by kally234: 12:42am On Jun 12, 2018
This is why Marriage is so difficult for me. Women! You can never trust them.
Initially they play along and both of you will be smiling to the alter or to the Court, But seven demon is under their skirt

they are never satisfied with one man.

Women are evil. Trust me.
I have considered coming back to Nigeria to marry a girl but how can you cope with a girl who come with baggage

she still have their numbers and especially now when whaatsap and live chat is so easy

women who constantly stay on the internet are adulterous

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Ndipe(m): 12:43am On Jun 12, 2018
How true is this?
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by poseidon12: 12:50am On Jun 12, 2018
Sad. Such a beautiful woman. From the picture, it seems that she and her lover are a good match; same complexion. Rip. I feel for the innocent kids and the husband (may God give him the strength to handle the shock of finding out about the kids paternity).
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by benratigan3(m): 12:56am On Jun 12, 2018
Daboomb:

His Mother is not a slut like this woman.
Maybe you are like the woman who committed suicide, you better repent, before you get exposed. undecided undecided

if you know, you know.
I didn't quote u neither did I ask u oversabi
he said all women r not to b trusted abi e mama no b woman again
read well before u comment for likes

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by deflover(m): 1:00am On Jun 12, 2018
Oh she is Yoruba
Not surprised angry

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by isalegan2: 1:00am On Jun 12, 2018
epistleNow:
.... the blackmail from the guy ?

Which blackmail, he just produced pictures to confirm they are emotionally committed, because she was apparently denying her extra martial involvement with him.

My concern is how come she decided suicide was her best option.

She has been strong hearted in giving her husband another man's children to nurture all these while
, that is the hallmark of brave adulterous women.

Because the worst people are usually the most cowardly.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by ruffDiamond: 1:30am On Jun 12, 2018
undecided stay away from lady,stay away from marriage but una no go hear if na pikin you need ,find one mature girl give belle,give am money collect ya pikin simple!i can not come and kill myself cos of one 'wife'wey i no no how many ex don bang am tire sad i no dey intrerested in marriage again!na by force?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by goodoo: 2:11am On Jun 12, 2018
kagari:

After weed, fear women

Travel the world with kroomstravel
fear God, fear women, then fear devil.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by enemyofprogress: 2:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Daboomb:

The reason this woman died, is because of the existence of STUPID men like you with an I.Q below that of a retarded 6yr old.!

You cant even use the brain that God gave you instead

- First, the woman was married, yet she decided to have an illicit affair - Is that Blackmail?

- Second, she has been doing this with many men in the past, hence having three children dumped on the unsuspecting husband - is that Blackmail?

- Thirdly, She arrested the Man, she was the one who brought the Police into the matter - is that Blackmail?

- she lied that she never had anything to do with the man demanding money from her. She LIED. She could have told the truth that she was fucking him but he was demanding money from her in return. But she wanted to incriminate the man without letting out her own contribution to the event. - is that Blackmail?

- Fourthly, in order to clear his name, to prove that they were actually lovers (and he has the legitimate right to demand for payments for services rendered (that is what you get, if you are married and still want o Bleep around, cheating on your partner), he decided to provide the 'nude Pictures' they took together, to the Police, to assist in their investigation, since she denied having nay affair with him. - Is that Blackmail?

- Number five:, it was the Police that invited her husband to come and confront what his wife was doing since he too, foolish like you, will be defending his wife without using his brain to think-through it clearly - is that Blackmail

- Number six: It was her husband, who because of what he had seen, began to doubt the fidelity of his wife and went to do a DNA test of their children, only to find out that he was married to a proper 'Olosho'! None of the 3 children were his!! - is that Blackmail?

- Finally, since she had been doing this for a long time, since she has fooled her husband for so long, the last thing she expected was to be EXPOSED! Now that her secrets have been exposed and her evil actions have come to light, she could not stand the shame and cowardly decide to commit suicide - How is that Blackmail?

Daft men like you should never be allowed to comment on public matters because l am just imagining if you were a JUDGE in a law court, you will foolishly get carried away without using your brain, if you have any, and miscarry Justice.

This woman's dead body deserved to be recovered and sentenced to jail for EXTREME FRAUD and her parents made to refund every penny this man paid for dowry and spent on her to-date. "Those who bore a wayward child, are the ones to be held responsible for her waywardness"

chei bros you wicked o, person no fit play with you in peace again?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by enemyofprogress: 2:21am On Jun 12, 2018
deflover:
Oh she is Yoruba
Not surprised angry
I'm presently fokn a married woman from your area so shut the fok up
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by enemyofprogress: 2:23am On Jun 12, 2018
ifnyioj22:
Na wao for okombo! Which tribe dem bi sef?
dem be calabar

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by EwuOjota: 2:31am On Jun 12, 2018
benratigan3:

and that includes your mother.......too

Are you a hoe like the woman?the hungrybad guy has even ignored you anyway.

Hoes everywhere.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by iPopAlomo(m): 2:38am On Jun 12, 2018
cococandy:

I thought women can cheat and get away with it...

la feminists... you've nothing to say...? a woman is a woman... very emotional and unstable... it's why you women don't know what you want... best among women are the ones that recognizes their roles in the home...
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Justbeingreal(m): 3:26am On Jun 12, 2018
saintol:
Life is not really a place where you trust anybody. Be it woman or man, all are spirit in human flesh. They are potentially bad as well as good. A friend once said to me,' don't in any way expect much from human. If at the end of the day their bad side is exhibited, you will know that you have prepared for it. But if the good side is exhibited, count yourself lucky. No matter what they have exhibited, still trust no one". As we have in man, likewise we have in woman. We should also learn to watch our steps.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by dowjones(m): 3:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Daboomb:

It's a shame that posts like yours are too far back.

Like most women, this lady started a case out if emotion instead of reason. A man will calculate all he will lose before a fight. Most women simply don't have this cognitive ability hence they can fight with people far stronger than them.

I saw a statistical figure that showed how many first borns in America were from another man and I almost shouted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.