Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video (166322 Views)

The Man Who Jumped Into Lagoon On Third Mainland Bridge Was Dumped By Girlfriend / Photo Of Man Who Jumped Into Third Mainland Bridge This Morning / Conflicting Reports On Woman That Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon On 3rd Mainland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Sunmolar(m): 3:47am On Jun 12, 2018
LagosismyHome:
If this version is true then .... N.a. wa . Married woman taking that kind of picture with boyfriend. No shame no sense.

Feel so sorry for the kids.... they would be most affected by it.
the prick he took from him is the issue, not the pictures.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by mysteryman2014: 3:55am On Jun 12, 2018
PurplePatch:
Somebody help me with that "Which kind wahala be this?" meme. What a waste of time and resources for her husband. These grown up children with all the money invested on them and now out of the blues nothing to show for? He should be closely monitored because I see another suicide loading... cry

True the woman was promiscuous hence guilty for committing adultery and having children with another man beside her husband, however the husband should have been more discreet because of the children.

Even though he found out he is not their biological father, the children have know him as their father all the while. Now with their mother dead and the public knowledge of the circumstances of the death, how will the children cope with embarrassing situation.

Pity that the man and wife were both concerned about themselves and never gave a thought about the innocent children who will be made to carry the burden for life. Now there is no one to call a father. Biological father unknown and May not be known with the death of the mother, and the man they have come to know all their life as a father has technically disowned them.

What a life.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by cardoctor(m): 5:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Chaii. See comments
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by cococandy(f): 5:35am On Jun 12, 2018
Your woman is currently getting away with cheating on you
iPopAlomo:

I thought women can cheat and get away with it...

la feminists... you've nothing to say...? a woman is a woman... very emotional and unstable... it's why you women don't know what you want... best among women are the ones that recognizes their roles in the home...
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Akande123: 5:48am On Jun 12, 2018
post=68391124:
MANY FAMILIES DESTROYED.
GENERATIONS UNBORN AFFECTED.
AN ADULTERESS LIFE LOST.
A SOUL ABOUT BEING ADMITTED TO YABALEFT.
CHILDREN LIFE'S SHATTERED.

A FATHER'S UNBELIEF AND DIGNITY ALL GONE APART FROM MONEY WASTED TO GROOM ANOTHER MAN OR OTHER MEN CHILDREN.

.................all because of an ADULTEROUS WOMAN with her foolish boyfriend.
The Wicked will never REST IN PEACE
The wages of sin is DEATH, the boyfriend is definitely not free for now too!!

A boyfriend that uses a walking stick, that cannot even walk without support, that people have to guide before he takes a step??!! At least he can still talk, matters still arising....

Now that she is gone, how will the kids know their real papa?!
Picture speaks more than A thousand words.....
THIS IS A REAL LIFE SUPER STORY!!!

If you know the extent of Zina (Adultery) going on among people whom you don't expect to find in that position, you'd marvel. I used to be part of an old student association and all they'd discuss most times was about sex and crush at secondary school. This was almost after 20 years of leaving that school and suddenly their lust got rekindled. What amazed me most was that this group was dominated by Christians and they were the ones mostly involved in this trash. This doesn't mean the muslim folks are exempted but the population was like 5 to 1. No one spoke against it and imagination would run wild while married men and women discuss intimacy openly without caution. My dear, i just exited the group cos i'd prefer to keep my sanity.... save your home people, save your homes

5 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 5:56am On Jun 12, 2018
resurgent2019:
The man should be fed to the fishes. He broke omertà.

I really feel pity for the woman and I can’t bring myself to blame her. Such a comfortable and beautiful woman.

Que sera sera... sad

Shut up. Why did she go report her boyfriend to police? He that comes to equity must do so with clean hands. She played herself. She's no victim here.

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2018
cardoctor:
Chaii. See comments

nna ehn bros, I see so many car talk giants here sef commenting...... the psyche of a woman is quite different from the man..

all a woman needs to bleep a man is the right mood.

not money, not looks but the right mood.

back to story. If the husband of that woman actually works in a bank, then he'd probably resign soon. when people come to pay condolence visits, what are they consoling the man for?

1. that he lost his wife?
2. that the children he trained are not his?
3. that his wife was an "athlete"? any one who "runs" is an athlete!
4. that the humiliation is too much now that it's public?

as for me I wouldn't visit the man, it'll only worsen the situation. I'd just act like nothing happened..... till I see some signs of recovery.

PS in the meantime, paternity tests have increased both in price and traffic, hospitals be making lots of cash this season from paternity test.
I saw one man dragging his healthy children to the hospital and all I could think of is paternity test....

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 6:01am On Jun 12, 2018
victorian:

I read the story and I have the original version without editing in my phone with more of her nudes.

The man was blackmailing her , she had already paid him 10million and he was still asking for more money

She got infuriated and arrested him for trying to smear her name . that's when the man brought out their nude pics and hers , showing it to the police .that they were actually dating and he wasnt lieing about it . police invited the husband he was so shocked , he went back home to conduct DNA tests on his three kids and alas none of them is his blood .

Can u imagine?

And she was swearing she didn't date her lover and she's a responsible married woman and the man wants to ruin her home with baseless lies , that she's his lover.

Unfortunately for her, he has some implicating pics of both of them naked snapping themslves when the going was good.

So he had to reveal to pics to show he was indeed fucvking her .

What kind of shameless old man is that?

Women beware o!

Blackmail is the in thing now!

Some men are so lazy to work , all they have going for them is their prick and different styles of fucking a woman . that's all they live for . don't allow the joy of 5mins sex rob u of your freedom , peace of mind and respect in the society and in your family.

Say no to nudes! And infidelity.

Will you keep quiet! You should be telling women to stop fucking around like crazed pigs. If she wasn't having an affair would she have been blackmailed? Lay with dogs, get up with fleas. She is the architect of her own misfortune. So, she was fûcking this dude and using her husband's money to settle him on the side and you heap most of the blame on him? What the bloody fûck.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by pastorcyrus(m): 6:02am On Jun 12, 2018
Angelanest:
New report has emerged about the woman who parked her car on 3rd Mainland bridge in Lagos and jumped into a Lagoon. According to Nick Sparkles, the woman who committed suicide is based in Texas in the United States and was married with 3 kids..

It was alleged that her husband Tunde works or used to work with Access Bank in Lagos.

The wife allegedly got involved with another guy in Nigeria and they both got involved in series of adulterous activities. Her lover, an older guy as well swindled or collected over N10m from her.

She went to arrest him only for him to publish nude pictures of them together in order to prove his innocence to the Police that whatever happened between both of them was consensual, that he's not a fraudster as claimed by the married woman.

The blackmail from the man got to her husband and this compelled the husband to conduct a DNA test on all his 3 children which later turned out that they are not all his kids after all.

Those kids belong to someone else. On Saturday, 9th of June, 2018, the woman drove her truck to the bridge, parked her Ford SUV van on the 3rd Mainland Bridge and jumped inside the lagoon on a suicide mission which is a resultant effect of the blackmail.

An update on the report reveals that her lover who duped her of N10 Million and released her naked pictures is currently in the hospital under police custody (as seen in the video below). He is said to have suffered from shock, upon hearing what had happened as a result of his illicit affair.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/boyfriend-of-married-woman-who-jumped-into-lagos-lagoon-lands-in-hospital-video.html

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hFBRVOPVM
I was very happy with how this agent of darkness drowned herself.

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 6:04am On Jun 12, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
any man in this day an age who doesnt do DNA test on his kids is a damn fool.... this story is mind boggling!

Co-signed, seconded and endorsed.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:04am On Jun 12, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Shut up. Why did she go report he boyfriend to police? Je that comes to equity must do so with clean hands. She played herself. She's no victim here.

survival instincts came into play. that's y the man had to use his wildcard. he has a wildcard means he planned for the event

but why date a married woman? that's the question,....... is it love? for a married woman? what's the rationale behind his relationship? I'm sure it was for the cash, which also makes him a fraud! capitalizing on the emotions of another to generate tangible benefits.... oh well,

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Dammylois(f): 6:05am On Jun 12, 2018
If this is true then its the most tragic news of the week.....3 grown up kids fa..na the husband I dey pity,where will he start from? And I wonder what attracted her to the so called lover....I just weak
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 6:07am On Jun 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

survival instincts came into play. that's y the man had to use his wildcard. he has a wildcard means he planned for the event

but why date a married woman? that's the question,....... is it love? for a married woman? what's the rationale behind his relationship? I'm sure it was for the cash, which also makes him a fraud! capitalizing on the emotions of another to generate tangible benefits.... oh well,

The answer to the question you ask is literally right there in the story; to blackmail her. You think she's the only married woman he's dating or has blackmailed.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by deflover(m): 6:08am On Jun 12, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I'm presently fokn a married woman from your area so shut the fok up

Where is my area
Not everyone after Ore ondo state is Igbo
So much for free education awolowo gave
Besides u will not end well if what u said is true

And again why do Yoruba women cheat
Seems their pussy is filled with ewedu is its itching right

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Yoruba women and infidelity
Osu alusi women with oloshoism...
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by 3kay945(m): 6:10am On Jun 12, 2018
My kids are like carbon copy. I need no DNA.

Hmm. But the last one looks different a little bit shocked cool grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 6:10am On Jun 12, 2018
emelda86:

Gbam!!! I said it before I cannot share my nude
If need be I do it, without my face lobatan!!!
I cannot come & start swearing nitori olorun...

Abegi. The only way to not be found in a compromising situation is to not be on a compromising situation to begin with. If you are naked with the wrong person and they want to have your nudes, they will get it. You think it's only by snapping and sending or video calls? Think again.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 12, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I really pity this woman, nobody is perfect..... This could have been anyone.

Poor woman, you shouldn't have taken your life this way cry cry. May your soul rest in peace
May she rot in hell.
You would say the say if she was your wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by iPopAlomo(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2018
cococandy:
Your woman is currently getting away with cheating on you

with your husband...?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:11am On Jun 12, 2018
Dammylois:
If this is true then its the most tragic news of the week.....3 grown up kids fa..na the husband I dey pity,where will he start from? And I wonder what attracted her to the so called lover....I just weak

women are very very volatile and fragile..... except of course, the extremely used and abused ones and a few exceptions .... which have mastered the art of abstinence and control...... all it takes is the right mood

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 12, 2018
Danelo:
Yoruba women and promiscuity are like 5&6
Osu alusi women with adultery is like 5&6
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by emelda86(f): 6:14am On Jun 12, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Abegi. The only way to not be found in a compromising situation is to not be on a compromising situation to begin with. If you are naked with the wrong person and they want to have your nudes, they will get it. You think it's only by snapping and sending or video calls? Think again.

I'm thinking again undecided
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by NdiaraIGBO: 6:16am On Jun 12, 2018
mysteryman2014:

True the woman was promiscuous hence guilty for committing adultery and having children with another man beside her husband, however the husband should have been more discreet because of the children.

Even though he found out he is not their biological father, the children have know him as their father all the while. Now with their mother dead and the public knowledge of the circumstances of the death, how will the children cope with embarrassing situation.

Pity that the man and wife were both concerned about themselves and never gave a thought about the innocent children who will be made to carry the burden for life. Now there is no one to call a father. Biological father unknown and May not be known with the death of the mother, and the man they have come to know all their life as a father has technically disowned them.

What a life.

Where did you read all these from?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Timbuktuo:

The answer to the question you ask is literally right there in the story; to blackmail her. You think she's the only married woman he's dating or has blackmailed.

so he is a fraud right? he should be punished then.....
we are still saying the same thing!

if he dated this married olosho because he loved her, he is still culpable.... Do Not Covet!

if he did because he wanted to blackmail her..... he is still culpable...... stealing, lying, obtaining under false pretense.

the story get as e take be sha and most nl babes are not so new to the act. they'd be like..... this woman dull, how she go dull like this...

PS she's only dull cos she got caught

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

so he is a fraud right? he should be punished then.....
we are still saying the same thing!

if he dated this married olosho because he loved her, he is still culpable.... Do Not Covet!

if he did because he wanted to blackmail her..... he is still culpable...... stealing, lying, obtaining under false pretense.

the story get as e take be sha and most nl babes are not so new to the act. they'd be like..... this woman dull, how she go dull like this...

PS she's only dull cos she got caught

Oh, he should definitely be punished. Blackmail is a criminal offence and now that it has led to death, he has bitten more than he can chew.

However, what most people are not considering is that the three kids likely don't belong to this man.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:21am On Jun 12, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Oh, he should definitely be punished. Blackmail is a criminal offence and now that it has led to death, he has bitten more than he can chew.

However, what most people are not considering is that the three kids likely don't belong to this man.

of course, u r on point..... they most likely do not belong to this MAN, she just started dating the man now, from all implications..... those children ain't kids no more now.... haba

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 6:23am On Jun 12, 2018
angelbulksms:
Hope those misguided, lazy set of youths with zero home-training, always aspiring or already befriending a married woman for financial gains can see through this misery and calculate the many lives affected even if their own life gets spared? undecided

What's this rubbish? While shagging married women is wrong, these women aren't being ráped. This hypocritical admonition of yours should be directed to married women who choose to part thighs for men other than their husbands. They should be the ones weighing the import of their actions and acting in the nest interests of all those concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 6:27am On Jun 12, 2018
Pekadust:

It is idiots like you that make people jump from third mainland bridge.. imagine the way you are speaking to someone just because he stated his opinion.....

Nobody would be jumping from third mainland if their hands were clean.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 6:29am On Jun 12, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

of course, u r on point..... they most likely do not belong to this MAN, she just started dating the man now, from all implications..... those children ain't kids no more now.... haba

She got off easy in my opinion. Anybody who wastes a jot of pity on her is a fool. She is as despicable as they come.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by Timbuktuo: 6:39am On Jun 12, 2018
deflover:

Where is my area
Not everyone after Ore ondo state is Igbo
So much for free education awolowo gave
Besides u will not end well if what u said is true

And again why do Yoruba women cheat
Seems their pussy is filled with ewedu is its itching right

Wherever your area is, it's obviously not the SW. You could be Benin or Calabar, no one gives a Bleep. As far as you're not Yoruba, you're from that area.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by vivie01(f): 6:47am On Jun 12, 2018
Yankee101:
Old 419 guys just full Lagos
Even young ones.
Re: Boyfriend Of Married Woman Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon, Lands In Hospital.Video by 9jakool: 6:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Wherever your area is, it's obviously not the SW. You could be Benin or Calabar, no one gives a Bleep. As far as you're not Yoruba, you're from that area.

He is Urhobo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.