Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (130294 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by chinebu(m): 6:04am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.

Forgive her and go back to your home. At least she has shown remorse for what she did and apologised for the land bought without your consent.

Do you know what the next woman that will come into your life will do to you? She may have children for other men and give you to train them and you will be happy you have children.

My point is for you to forgive and go back home. Give her another chance because we are all human and have tendencies of such acts.

Go home! Go home!! Go home!!!
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mymilicent: 6:06am On Jun 13, 2018
first of all , return her bride price

others will comment abt d certificate... I don try.

Paid by who. Have u any knowledge of tradition?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by chimeziedickson: 6:07am On Jun 13, 2018
So sad that u passed through this mess,in d name of marriage,do allow your heart to heal perfectly well before venturing into another relationship some women are horrible..... But God knows i can never stand a cheating wife,never!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by abuhusna1: 6:08am On Jun 13, 2018
You killed somebody and you are proud about it do you know how much the parent suffered to raise that life you killed may all your children and grandchildren children too meet the person that will poison them
mimimile93:

Bro if I tell you how much I detest women mostly naija girls..
I poisoned one to death when I could no longer hold my anger..

Any girl born from the 80s is useless and written_off

5 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Tolams16(m): 6:08am On Jun 13, 2018
Pls i beg u in the name of God. Watch, like and comment sometin on this video. https://www.instagram.com/p/BjfarDlh--h/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1meuxjyfuownl Pls help me to win, abeg!! As you do this may God surprise you this month. (Amen). Thank you.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by eliash: 6:11am On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You know that's untrue. My mom stood by my dad through thick and thin until his very last breathe. So don't you generalize. Humans have been known for infidelity since inception so nothing is new. Just pray you Marry right.
not with 2018 girls
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by zinizta: 6:13am On Jun 13, 2018
Guy forgive her this one na special case..

you sat down there like a lazy nigerian youth your wife go comot, no sleep for house come back come dash you money your brain no tell u?

na your fault. ..your life would even get worse if you leave

so forgive and move on with her no be today
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by djon78(m): 6:13am On Jun 13, 2018
anigbajumo:

Forgive wat??@op,this is the most useless advice on this thread, am actually reading this topic as guest b4 I log in to reply this guy..Don't ever in anyway forgive her because u will never forget and anytime it comes to ur mind it will thwart ur mood.Let her be and set a new life for urself, u av taken a bold step nd I advice u not to look back...

I stand with that guy. Forgiveness is the key!!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2018
Oga wetin you dey wait for throw her load outside sharp sharp.A WOMAN THAT CAN CHEAT ON YOU WILL KILL YOU.Never tolerate a cheating woman,to me thats my elastic limit.This is your wife cheating on you,and you are here asking us questions?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Seun360(m): 6:15am On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You know that's untrue. My mom stood by my dad through thick and thin until his very last breathe. So don't you generalize. Humans have been known for infidelity since inception so nothing is new. Just pray you Marry right.

My sister, our mothers are not like the women of nowadays.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by zinizta: 6:16am On Jun 13, 2018
mimimile93:

Bro if I tell you how much I detest women mostly naija girls.. I poisoned one to death when I could no longer hold my anger..
Any girl born from the 80s is useless and written_off
murderer
nemesis will catch up with you
sociopath

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by hope4life: 6:20am On Jun 13, 2018
I understand your pain.Only married people will really know the effects of betrayal in this form.Pls accept my sympathy about that.I don't kniq the foundation of your relationship and religious affiliation.A woman who makes mistake once can still be forgiven especially if situation as you described led to it even though no justification for infidelity.If she doesn't have the innate trait of unfaithfulness and just pushed by situation,can you pls forgive her and trust God for healing.I know it's not easy but God can help you.Consider the little girl.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by expert234: 6:21am On Jun 13, 2018
mejai:
first of all , return her bride price

others will comment abt d certificate... I don try.

go to d registry where u registered and ask for der copy. bribe and beg dem for a way out. no be naija again?

Is it the man that pays bride price where you came from?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:21am On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oga or madam our mothers are not like this slay queens of this generation.True love lived and died in the days of our mothers.I still commend our parents they are the real epitome of love.For every young man today,if you want your peace of mind,never marry.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by MisterGrace: 6:22am On Jun 13, 2018
naijacentric:
okay but sometimes test of life comes in such form u just have to forgivr n move on like God forgives us too such is life we are not perfect some men in naija know their wives are cheating on dem but dey kept quiet especially the so called big women in naija its funny how d powerful men will disgrace u again upon wat dey v done its a terrible situation one should just face God n ur kids plus ur life dan lettin one yeye woman push to hellfire because of her sins

Dude! Just take your reconciliation sermon away. Don't kill this man before his time.

Op! Please never you take her back for any reason. Never! Except you want to ruin your life and die young. Too many beautiful and better ones out there.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Lightening: 6:23am On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Give us any of your dad's surviving close relative 's contact so we confirm. You don't really know what a husband passes through in the hands of a disloyal wife by observation unless he confides in someone. Not to say that you are wrong, but to let you know that you will never know the full story as their daughter. Women are not designed to provide for their husbands.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2018
#LIFE LESSONS!.......

*love all, trust none!

*after women, fear women!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Nice story. I'll cry about it later. This is one of the reasons we're always trying to teach men how women work, but they never listen.

I have never dated a girl who have refused to let me see her phone. There is a way you'll treat a woman, she'll never hide a thing from you. It's doesn't matter if you're rich or not.

Most men just don't know how women work or don't care to know and this how it will keep happening. I don't pity those men.

Anyway, it has happened. People who know about court proceedings will help you out.
.....so you are a man...wawu
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by kdmi(m): 6:26am On Jun 13, 2018
I think I read something about divorce
one of the conditions is that you caught her cheating, keep your facts very well
secondly if you are not leaving together for over a year,another is that if there is no consummation between the two of you for over a year.and if all means to settle you have failed then you can have a divorce.
For the right to keep the child,her frequent journey and work can make her to take good care of the child,just insist that you can do that better than her .Good luck man

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by nnowu(f): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2018
Please forgive her if she is remorse,the devil you know is better than the angel you don’t know,give her a second chance,it’s hard I know,u can resort to counseling at this stage but not divorce,above all,seek the face of GOD,good luckquote author=angelboy01 post=68392591]I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys. [/quote]
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by aliya247(m): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2018
So sorry bro. If tell you I know how it feels I am telling lies because I haven't experience it before but please if you are a christian pray and ask God to help you with the grace to forgive and forget I know is going to be difficult though, but please for God sake try and forgive her if not for anything for your child sake
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 13, 2018
Netanyahu1:
First mistake : you did court wedding, that's a no no.

Second mistake: you trusted another man around your wife, don't do that even if he's you brother.

Lastly: you went broke, never go broke.

SOLUTION:

Abandon her and disappear for like three years only send money to your daughter through your mom( don't forget DNA). She will be the one looking for you when she catches another mags to marry.
Damn I love that third line. "Never go broke" grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:

Read your comment and you are so on point bro. For those saying that I should forgive her yes I have forgiven her but to take her back is a no no. Most people don't even know what cheating means, a cheat will always be a cheat. And if I take her back do you think I can take my mind off the fact that she cheated? Some guys thinks it's easy to take a cheat back and that's total crap, you are digging your own grave. I even had a dream that she strangled me. Shortly after she came back from her boss meeting I contracted a PID disease from her which I used about 11k to treat myself. Yeah I can forgive but can't forget, I am a kind of guy that once the trust is lost its gone for good. There are many women in the world and why would I take her back. I am even glad that am free, I am focusing more on my life and my daughter. I only wrote this so that guys should learn from me, Never rush into marriage and make sure you read the signs before engaging. I didn't write all of this to ask guys on whether I should take her back or not. I have realised my mistakes and God help us all. Guys once again don't rush into marriage and read the signs like I said.
Baba i take JESUS AND GOD beg you end the marriage please and never in your life have anything to do with her in any capacity in your lifetime.If na AIDS she go carry now she for don give you.She come still nack you disease join
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by bknight: 6:35am On Jun 13, 2018
Angelboy01, of all the relationship stories I have read here, you're the only one I give kudos to.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by MdRabx(m): 6:36am On Jun 13, 2018
sometimes when i see women crying and talking about how there ve been heartbroken, i just look at them and hiss, my ex cheated on me, i caught her red handed and she kept begging i forgive her that is the work of the devil and a mistake, just two months that i traveled and i was still visiting, i asked if she ll allow her own brother be with a woman who she don't know who next she ll open her legs for, women of this days ve no shame, lost intergrity and respect, so sometimes when there open their filty mouth shouting karma about i just laugh at them, i don't just know but am scared of commitment, leave the LovePeddler and bro, don't allow this whole thing bother u.. yours is better you caught her on time, the trending news of the woman at threw herself into the lagoon in lag, there conducted a dna test and the three grown up children belong to another man in other words there don't even know their father and the acclaim father has been helping another man raise his kids coupled with his stupid wife has been out there bleeping

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by MrCork: 6:42am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

...is yor wife *Thegeneralqueen * from nairaland. ...Bro we don't truss that babe! ! angry
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 13, 2018
I may forgive anything, but not a cheating b*itch!

#NEVER!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by BanjiHols(m): 6:45am On Jun 13, 2018
shocked cool cool shocked
iLegendd:
Nice story. I'll cry about it later. This is one of the reasons we're always trying to teach men how women work, but they never listen.

I have never dated a girl who have refused to let me see her phone. There is a way you'll treat a woman, she'll never hide a thing from you. It's doesn't matter if you're rich or not.

Most men just don't know how women work or don't care to know and this how it will keep happening. I don't pity those men.

Anyway, it has happened. People who know about court proceedings will help you out.

Are you male or female shocked
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by victorian(f): 6:53am On Jun 13, 2018
ManBeast:
Evening Newspaper still get mouth to talk, Mtcheeeew.....

I can feel your frustration miles off! Lol

You been Used ,Cheated on and Dumped by women.lol

Eeyah , dont take it out on me . Am not your problem ,inugo!

Better lick your wouñds jeje. Before my sweet looks burst your brain!

Frustrated thing !

He's even there typing . Don't go and hustle , then make money . Animal!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by BanjiHols(m): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2018
Bidobado:

This guy did nothing wrong and it wasn't his fault for losing his job. What I find very strange and worrisome, is how easy it is for Nigerian women to switch to their dark side when things go wrong financially. Almost as if the love wasn't there in the first place.
God forbid I ever marry a Nigerian woman.

If you date a gal wen u are loaded.. She will get used to that loaded form of you..so 80 percent won't cope when you go broke.

But if you date your gal during struggle times.. Most likely she has seen it and been dere with you already.. Thus she loved you for who you were.

If you lose your job its 80 percent sure she will stick by u as long as you are not lazy and you "keep walking like Jonny walker till you get back up!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by hardbody: 6:55am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:

You don't need a certificate to file for divorce. In any case, when the suit is filed, if she is joining issue, she will respond with a copy, if she is not, not a problem. Your lawyer should be able to sort the evidence out. It will certainly cost you some money.

Peace
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mejai(m): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2018
expert234:

Is it the man that pays bride price where you came from?
na codeine o. no mind me. d main info dey d last statement

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.