Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Wife - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Caught My Cheating Wife (130555 Views)

How I Got Back At My Cheating Nigerian Husband - US Based Lady (pix/video) / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Greizman: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2018
yanabasee:

There is no right girl out there......Use the case of the woman who recently jumped into the Lagos lagoon.... whose husband ran a DNA test on all his supposed kids to find out he was never their real father....

Your mum might have gone behind the scene and never get caught.... Believe me, I'm not trying to insult your mum.... I'm just saying that women are generally wicked....you inclusive!!! #tongueOUT
Would u say the same thing about your mom? Cos she's also a woman and like u said "no right girl out there"

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:
It's a very big abomination in Nigeria to see a woman who will respect, value, be loyal and be faithful to her husband during hard times.
You'll only see their loyalty when you are doing well, not during hard times.

Contact a good lawyer and flee from anything that has to do with that prostitute of an ex-wife.

While doing all these, also go for DNA test to be sure that you are father of the said child. So that you don't end up being used and extorted because of a bastard child.
sadly u said the truth...But let's not make it a gender based submission because there's ni justification for cheating no matter how casual or trivial...Men cheat boys cheat,girls and women likewise although history and statistics leaves in its wake a platform for whose atrocities or betrayals hurt the most..

i just pray for courage to contain,manage,tolerate,understand and MOVE ON!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by BanjiRaymond(m): 7:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Don't marry a woman cos of good physical attributes... There would have been a woman waiting for you before you got engaged to this soul killer called wife. Well, Better late than never!! Flee from her and start afresh..

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:01am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:
. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

Thanks for learning from my story and God bless you guys.
Your daughter or her boss daughter. You better take your daughter for a DNA test

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Jukebox6(m): 7:02am On Jun 13, 2018
pointblank247:
my piple i beg to differ, if that lady was remorseful and the mum has been begging you, i suggest you forgive her, she will be gratefull and humble for life
thanks,dats what am thinking too,if he leave her nd moved on,it stil doesnt mean d other one wont do d same,u never knw what u ever gonna get,so forgive her dude.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by chi4ik4(m): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2018
Obudupikin:

Guy! The thing fear me pass you o.
my greatest fear in life is marriage
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by onatisi(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2018
dont let the betrayal of a man or woman disturb your brains or destabilize your life . your life and ambition are the most important things , shed off the old skin and simply move on

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Hedonisst:

Very stupid talk from a wimp.

"If you've ever cheated on her then forgive.... "

Since when did men and women start having equal rights and privileges to flex polygamous flexing in this part of the world? So you don't know that men and women have different role expectations, privileges, and so forth?
A man would spend throughout the dating, marriage etc, who complains? But when the roles reverse and the woman is the one spending, all hell breaks loose. Is that not an example of gender privilege on the woman's part? Why should they in addition to the many awoof freebie privileges and benefits they already enjoy as women, also want to enjoy men's right to philander in this part of the world?

Where have all the real men gone for goodness sake? Fools.

You have no idea of what you are ranting about. Women have and deserve more right than men. They do not owe men apologies, it is just women that are making themselves equal or less than men. Women are more.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by somez(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2018
My mum stood
yanabasee:
NO SANE Nigerian woman will stand by a man when things get soured....
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 13, 2018
anigbajumo:

Forgive wat??@op,this is the most useless advice on this thread, am actually reading this topic as guest b4 I log in to reply this guy..Don't ever in anyway forgive her because u will never forget and anytime it comes to ur mind it will thwart ur mood.Let her be and set a new life for urself, u av taken a bold step nd I advice u not to look back...

She has to be forgiven for cheating, there is no big deal. The pusssy is still intact, it can take as many dicks as possible. Mehn are just egotistic, cos women cheat and men cheat, I do not know why men make a fuse about the case when they are cheated upon.

Sincerity demands that he forgives her.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by afamaustin(m): 7:13am On Jun 13, 2018
God send an angle for me as a wife.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mamaring: 7:16am On Jun 13, 2018
The fact that some women cheat does not mean that all women are the same. There are still some good women out there . When I met my hubby, he had no job we dated for years and along the line he got one which he still lost. I got married to my husband without him working, I mean he lost his job weeks before our wedding. We still went ahead though it wasn't easy cos I never had savings, sometimes I even had to beg friends and loan money cos I was the only one working a year later I lost my job, was even then pregnant, our baby came still no job for both of us, we needed to pay rent, feed, even me as a nursing mother needed to feed well. It got bad that I fed only once a day while breastfeeding for months. I dropped my certificate and did odd jobs so that we can eat. But in all these I held on to God believing that he would make a way. And here we are I am still not working but he hubby is. He loves me with all cos in all I never denied him his right, I never for once made my siblings no what I was passing through to avoid him been disrespected, neither did I make him feel less of a man. I am not talking of what happened 10years ago but 3years ago. NO MARRIED WOMAN IS JUSTIFIED TO CHEAT NO MATTER THE STORM.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by passionate87(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2018
such is life bro always expect the worst cases scenario, ur story is a lesson to learnt,yesterday I got talking with a man whose wife,he recently married last year dropped her wedding ring and ran away when his Bussiness wasn't going too well.
he was hurt recounting how he went all his way to provide for her,yet when things weren't looking so good she bailed on him.
Guys a lot of lessons to be learned for all these,test ur so called love by faking broke and see her reaction.
the gospel truth is that there are behaviors,she exhibited during their dating years that the op refuse to see her for who she is.most naija ladies love ready made and are willing to do anything for it.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Edimpaul(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2018
Take heart my brother.
You don't need to beg your wife for the Marriage certificate as she would definitely not give it to you.
All you need do, is consult a lawyer and discuss his professional fees (if na me I 4 pity you small sha�) with him and he would apply on your behalf to the Local Government Council where you contracted your marriage to give you a certified true copy of your marriage certificate.
From then on, you would begin your journey of entangling yourself from such woman.
Any woman who not only cheats on her husband, but goes on to own property without his knowledge, is a criminal and a devil!

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Jhoanner(f): 7:22am On Jun 13, 2018
You can obtain a copy at the Registry after strong persuasion and certify it. Have you got a divorce lawyer yet?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2018
yanabasee:
NO SANE Nigerian woman will stand by a man when things get soured....

THAT'S A WELL KNOWN FACT... TO FOOLS.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by adisabarber(m): 7:29am On Jun 13, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

He should also do a dna test. The child might be a bastard too.

You no lie
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by madenigga(m): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2018
Go and collect your child.

But first do a dna test to ascertain if its urs.

Then if its urs make sure u take ur child away dat kind of woman can frustrate your daughter as a way of getting back at you.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by mamaring: 7:30am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

She has to be forgiven for cheating, there is no big deal. The pusssy is still intact, it can take as many dicks as possible. Mehn are just egotistic, cos women cheat and men cheat, I do not know why men make a fuse about the case when they are cheated upon.

Sincerity demands that he :forgives her.
[color=#990000][/color] Men have ego that is the way God has made it. A woman is subjected to the will of her husband till she dies.if he can forgive her then he should. But he if can't still forgive her and go separate ways.an adulterous wife will one day kill her husband.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by memnon37(m): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Although what was done is very painful, their is no ground here for divorce. The tune would have been different if the man played this role and the lady caught him. this generation is very childish and have no depth of the word marriage. Absolutely none. An enemy today can be a friend tomorrow. An unfaithful wife today can be a dedicated one tomorrow. if the op here marries another woman and she cheats...he would then move on again? no it ought not to be so
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2018
mamaring:
[color=#990000][/color] Men have ego that is the way God has made it. A woman is subjected to the will of her husband till she dies.if he can forgive her then he should. But he if can't still forgive her and go separate ways.an adulterous wife will one day kill her husband.

That is not true. Men are not superior to women. It is women who are superior to men. That is the simple truth. It is the reason men subject women to all levels of manipulation and control tactics to subdue their psychic powers.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by madenigga(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2018
mamaring:
The fact that some women cheat does not mean that all women are the same. There are still some good women out there . When I met my hubby, he had no job we dated for years and along the line he got one which he still lost. I got married to my husband without him working, I mean he lost his job weeks before our wedding. We still went ahead though it wasn't easy cos I never had savings, sometimes I even had to beg friends and loan money cos I was the only one working a year later I lost my job, was even then pregnant, our baby came still no job for both of us, we needed to pay rent, feed, even me as a nursing mother needed to feed well. It got bad that I fed only once a day while breastfeeding for months. I dropped my certificate and did odd jobs so that we can eat. But in all these I held on to God believing that he would make a way. And here we are I am still not working but he hubby is. He loves me with all cos in all I never denied him his right, I never for once made my siblings no what I was passing through to avoid him been disrespected, neither did I make him feel less of a man. I am not talking of what happened 10years ago but 3years ago. NO MARRIED WOMAN IS JUSTIFIED TO CHEAT NO MATTER THE STORM.

I wish i cud meet sm1 like u in my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by slimjaney: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
You taught them how to cheat. You men are worse.

Ashawo is looking for excuse to remain an Ashawo. Wide virginal and saggy boobs should have already fall on you. Beans of a woman

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by cytell56: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2018
angelboy01:
I Am not really good at writing a composition but the whole thing started around last year November when I lost my job at a reputable company, things became really hard that my ex wife started with her attitude, someone I helped through her schooling, even opened a shop for her after our wedding.

She started losing interest in me because I was broke and there was no more love because I couldn't meet up to her demands. She became the bread winner around that time, things didn't go as expected for me, I needed to do a lot of things even pay for the rented apartment we were in and the landlord came with the eviction letter.

Things became really tough that she wasn't sleeping at home anymore, she would leave home for days and come back home and give me some little change and leave again, she started to live with her aunt and I became so lonely and useless in her eyes.

Eventually when I came up with the apartment money and we paid I decided I wasn't going to stay with her for a while and go out and look for a job, so as to avoid fight and arguments. She later called me that her boss from the USA was back and she was to go and meet him because they had a meeting to do so I said OK since I usually speak and text with his boss so I allowed her to go. So after I left home I got a job and I frequented coming home to see her and my baby. I later found out she began to lock her phone and I asked her for the password she wouldn't give it to me so I began to suspect her.

One day I eventually found the password and I unlocked it while she was asleep. I found out through a chat she had with her friend that she had sex with her said boss and she even bought a land without telling me all through the years we were together. I felt so betrayed and angry. I woke her up and asked her about it and she started crying and begging me.

I left home angrily and jilted. I was so devastated that I smoked a lot of weed that day and drank so much beer. I called my mom explained to her and later told her mom too. The next day her mom called me that she wanted to poison herself because of what she did. I sent her boss a message on WhatsApp and that one didn't even answer me because he knew what he did with my ex wife.

It's been months now since this happened and her mom calls me almost everyday begging me to forgive and forget but how do I forget, it's not easy for me because I can be having sex with her and be seeing her boss face.

I blocked her on Facebook and whatsapp but didn't block her calls or text message because of my baby when I need to send upkeep money. She calls me but I don't pick up. I know that I can't be with her anymore but she has the wedding certificate we got at the court wedding. I told her to give the photocopy of the certificate to my mom but she wouldn't do it.

Guys the reason why I wrote this is who has an idea on how to go about a divorce without the certificate because someone told me the certificate is important for the divorce. I don't know anything about it and my uncle even said the divorce will cost me a lot of money about 650k. I don't know it that's true too. Lol.

Please guys help out here. I have the proof of the chat and the audio conversation of the sex escapade with her boss so that will help in the court. My lovely daughter is 2 years now. How do I even collect my daughter from her. I have left all my property's for her because of my daughter and am starting my life afresh. Will the court be able to grant me my daughters custody although am not ready to train her myself but I have my mom who can do that for me.

In addition to all of this guy's if your girl or woman passwords her phone and doesn't show you her password be very careful she might be cheating because not only did I find out she had sex with her boss I also found out she was also on some random social media nonsense talking to some random guys and all that and that she also bought a land without telling me for 3 years we were together.

Forgive and forget is the word. Do you know how what majority of girls or women of nowadays have done or are still doing before and after marriage? Its because you caught her in the act that you are talking or feeling this way you are. How many were virgins at marriage. Most be Oloosho jare!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by ireneidiva(f): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2018
emelda86:
I do ask where all this wives from hell comes from

A man married you, set you up & later go broke u now went & cheated on him haba!!!

Some women are from hell sha...

I will say it again I can never cheat on my husband

A man that set Me up for life, I can never do that I will be by his side till he stands again

Op sorry my dear make sure you do the needful by divorcing her.

It is well with you bro
Judge, if he was the one that cheated, will you give her this same advice?

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by naijacentric(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2018
akbahbah:

Shut up and stop asking silly questions here.
mumu move over u av notin to say
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by naijacentric(m): 7:36am On Jun 13, 2018
SmallSimba:

Nonsense
shows ur kinda person filthy soul
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by anigbajumo(m): 7:37am On Jun 13, 2018
Luciferan369:

Sincerity demands that he forgives her.

Pussy is still there and anytime he is banging her am sure the reflection of her bad action will keep comes to his mind nd u couldn't read the part where he said he contacted disease some days after she visited her boss,once a cheat will always be a cheat or u wanted him to do the needful after he contact HIV from her..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by naijacentric(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2018
MisterGrace:

Dude! Just take your reconciliation sermon away. Don't kill this man before his time.

Op! Please never you take her back for any reason. Never! Except you want to ruin your life and die young. Too many beautiful and better ones out there.
okay oh
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by sumesis30: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Nice story. I'll cry about it later. This is one of the reasons we're always trying to teach men how women work, but they never listen.

I have never dated a girl who have refused to let me see her phone. There is a way you'll treat a woman, she'll never hide a thing from you. It's doesn't matter if you're rich or not.

Most men just don't know how women work or don't care to know and this how it will keep happening. I don't pity those men.

Anyway, it has happened. People who know about court proceedings will help you out.
Yes o bro, they would defy whenever we're are trying to teach them how women work. They should learn what works and stop being a wussy around women and also to prevent such issue like this to happen in the first place,
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Wife by cococandy(f): 7:44am On Jun 13, 2018
We are going along the lines of men and women have fixed roles in the families aren’t we? You’re a traditionalist who believes women should know their place and act accordingly. e.i being the home keeper and bla bla bla

I’d bet my jimmy choos that you won’t have any sympathy for a woman who fails to be a good house wife thus ‘pushing’ her husband to cheat.
She didn’t cook for him, she doesn’t keep the home, she’s not submissive, she’s wasn’t being all the traditional things a wife is supposed to be hence he cheated and it’s her fault.

Now all he had to do was be the traditional husband aka provider but he couldn’t and I’m supposed to be sympathetic?

Y’all can’t keep speaking from different sides of your mouths when it suits you.

Feminism will benefit you guys if you put your egos away. For now, suffer the consequences of your rigidity.

I won’t do the same to my husband. But guess what? He’s not a 17th-century-archaic-set-in-the-patriarchy-way kind of person.

If he was the type who expects that my life purpose be to serve him hand and foot, he better have the money flowing or ojo is gonna be the father of baby number 2. cool
Daboomb:

So losing one's job is PUSHING one's wife into anothe rman's hand?
So it is all about the MONEY?

What if it was the woman that lost her job will you say she pushed her husband into another man's hand, if he starts fucking his scecretary?

Would YOU do the same thing to your own husband or is it "Do as l say, not as l do"?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. / Mother Snatches Her Daughter's Husband, Then Gives Birth For Him In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.