Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? (61166 Views)

What Physical Features In Ladies Turn You Off? / Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Ladies? / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Herrmes: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
ruffDiamond:
no you are very wrong! look let me tell you,ladies in the late 70s,80s and 90s are far more beautiful naturally than the current masqurades-since they cover their body all sort of falsies from head to toe nails!-parading upandan as beauty nowaday!who s lusting after those kinds ?such a man either do not know whatz good,or has a weird ,stupid ,or sick idea of what defines real natural looks and beauty!im talking abt period when lady sport their natural look,like a badge of honor-black were favorite,as bleaching were frowned upon and ridiculed- dressed isimply,yet attractive,fashionable and beautiful to look at! unlike now!im not even a religious person but maybe a little conservative cos i observed rightly that the same problem of embracing culture of no,or real values,fake lifestyl has permeated deeply into evry facet of the society sad everywhere you turn ,you are greeted with the same thing,comparing girl of nowaday is like the music industry,everthing is watered down and sound fake and unreal,some even shamelessly plagiarised other past artistes work!,i n the same manner ladies now copy everything kim kadashian and beyonce of this world,little do they know that they never look or actually turn into a Kim or a beyonce with those needless wssteful and sickening falsies they love to buy and attach with glue and gum!its simply disdusting hian! ditto ,the education standard is now huge joke,just to tell you i how i feel!once in a while you run a into gal who is all natural (especially when she well groomed)and i ll be like wow! what a gorgeous blast from the past! thanks
I'm sure you feel a certain level of superiority cause of your opinion, b!tch sit down.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by placeofallure(f): 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
captainbangz:

LOL. HERE GOES MY KINDA EQN;
SMALL BOOBS+BIG ASS=MY SPEC.
SMALL BOOBS+SMALL ASS=MANAGEABLE.
BIG BOOBS+SMALL ASS=NO NO!
BIG BOOBS+BIG ASS= YOU KNOW THE ANSWER, DON'T YOU?..
NOW, WHICH CATEGORY DO YOU BELONG TO?

You didn't finish. What ya say bout BIG BOOBS +BIG ASS?
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Bradiyung(m): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
I can't stand stretch mark, big belly, bad odour

:-XI

sum girls have flat as but will wear leggies, it's damn irritating to me
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ghostmode2two:

Heavy eating, lack of exercise and genes gotten from their mothers. Protruding tommy is a turn-off for me but my wife after 3 CS operations got it. l have to live with it is not her fault
funny to say this bro but i have seen a number of ladies with three or more kids with flat tummies so it can be embarrasing when u see a young girl who has never had any kid in her life carrying a fat tummy around like its d latest in fashion. At least if d belle fat small i can undrstand but not when e big like Jagua owncheesy. Like one of my friend wey dey currently do her service right now. This babe never reach 30 but if u see her stomach u will hail.i don tell make she dey try control small d way she dey yamatu akpu and dose heavy starchy meals but anytime i yarn she go vex and dey keep malice with mecheesy. But thank God durin dis service wey she dey do her stomach don go inside small and her figure don dey show.kudos to ladies dat try to maintain their shape. I respect those ones...not those ones dat u go see for beer palour dey struggle alcohol with mencheesy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by pawshjai(f): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour heavy makeup. yam leg. rotten teeth wide nose. and if she pierce her ears more than once. mouth odour unhygienic smelling hair. smelling pussy. unshaved armpits. fat lady, i mean fatso excessive like elephant. and lastly if she bleach . rotten knuckles, long front teeth like vampire,
a very short lady a lady with beards a lady with legs that looks like chicken (tolotolo) a lady with manly voice. A lady with round face. etc
Hmmm..nawa oooo...see as i jes dey look u
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yankee101:

I don't know what your standards of cleanliness are, but tell me one single one that should be allowed to pass as normal
None actually.I Just felt that taking your bath 3times daily is a bit somehow.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by captainbangz: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
placeofallure:

You didn't finish. What ya say bout BIG BOOBS +BIG ASS?
MY SPECIALIZATION...
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by placeofallure(f): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
captainbangz:
MY SPECIALIZATION...
Well ayam bb+ba
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by ruffDiamond: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Herrmes:
I'm sure you feel a certain level of superiority cause of your opinion, b!tch sit down.
cretin,let me rephraise that drivel back to you.'i m sure you attain a certain hither unknown level of stupidity cos of your opinion.bi1tch pls drop dead..codein guzzling genetation slowpoke

never quote me again in your fuccking miserable life and if you do,know that you re insignificant ,inconsequental and there for totally Ignored..wont dignify you with any future response
you are free to exchange banter with your indomie low lifer mates
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by austyn0(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
ruffDiamond:
cretin,let me rephraise that drivel back to you.'i m sure you attain a certain hither unknown level of stupidity cos of your opinion.bi1tch pls drop dead..codein guzzling genetation slowpoke

never quote me again in your fuccking miserable life and if you do,know that you re insignificant ,inconsequental and there for totally Ignored..wont dignify you with any future response
Aunty easy....Haba...

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by ruffDiamond: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
austyn0:
Aunty easy....Haba...
so my moniker sounds like a 'she' to you?hahaha.. aunty my ass !intelligently lazy youth.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by ruffDiamond: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
austyn0:
Aunty easy....Haba...
so my moniker sounds like a 'she'to you hahaha ..intelligently lazy yoot you are!
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by MissRaine69(f): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mille:
On a personal level, Big stomach.

For heavens sake, the only time I want to see a lady with a protruding stomach is when she is pregnant.
I take it you sir you are in top physical shape six pack the lot yes? I am more than happy to understand a guy who throws shade and expects a certain look when he is potbelly free and void of any physical flaws.
The worse ones are the guys who harp on about how thier wives have a post baby belly ......

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Leo10000(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
dumininu01:
a lady wit beards is a huge turnoff cheesy cheesy

GUY U NO FIT DATE IGBO BABE B DAT ESPECIALLY DEM IMO ONES OR ABIA
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by dumininu01(m): 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Leo10000:

GUY U NO FIT DATE IGBO BABE B DAT ESPECIALLY DEM IMO ONES OR ABIA
no b all of dem gt beards na grin grin
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Leo10000(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
dumininu01:
no b all of dem gt beards na grin grin

BABA,NA MOST OOO,DEM GO COME YELLOW JOIN LIKE PERSON WEEWEE WEY GET MALARIA
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Yankee101: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
MhisTahrah:
None actually.I Just felt that taking your bath 3times daily is a bit somehow.

If you live in a place where it's mostly winter you don't sweat much. But take Lagos for example. Wear a white shirt and move around for a few hours and check under your collar, it turns black from dirt, humidity and soot. Imagine all of that under sweaty pants, armpits etc. I recommended it for people who wish to go natural and don't want to use any products.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by dumininu01(m): 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Leo10000:

BABA,NA MOST OOO,DEM GO COME YELLOW JOIN LIKE PERSON WEEWEE WEY GET MALARIA
lmao.. na true buh dem dey fine cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Mille: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
MissRaine69:

I take it you sir you are in top physical shape six pack the lot yes? I am more than happy to understand a guy who throws shade and expects a certain look when he is potbelly free and void of any physical flaws.
The worse ones are the guys who harp on about how thier wives have a post baby belly ......

Pardon me ma. I'll rather not talk about my own physique.
You wouldn't be able to verify them either way.

But do I have a potbelly? Hell NO. That's one of my greatest fears in life smiley

Do I consider a protruding stomach on a non-pregnant woman repulsive, gross, disgusting, obnoxious and appalling? Unfortunately, YES.

I can understand a post-baby stomach but I find it distasteful for a single lady. Are they in competition with Pregnant women?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by captainbangz: 5:30am On Jun 14, 2018
DARK? tongue wink
placeofallure:
Well ayam bb+ba grin grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by placeofallure(f): 9:34am On Jun 14, 2018
captainbangz:
DARK? tongue wink tongue

Fair grin
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2018
MissRaine69:

SAME WAY DWARF, SCRAWNY AND ALMOST-DEAD LOOKING WOMEN SAY THEY WANT TALL, DARK, HANDSOME AND GALLANT MEN.. MEANWHILE THE TALL, DARK, HANDSOME AND GALLANT MEN CAN NEVER WANT THEM. undecided
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by captainbangz: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2018
placeofallure:

Fair grin
THAT REDUCES YOUR MARK TO 4/10.LOL...DARK SKINNED LADIES WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED ASSETS DO CATCH MY FANCY. ALTHOUGH, THEIR FAIR COUNTERPARTS AREN'T LEFT OUT, BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE ONES ON BLEACHING CREAMS.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by placeofallure(f): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2018
captainbangz:
THAT REDUCES YOUR MARK TO 4/10.LOL...DARK SKINNED LADIES WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED ASSETS DO CATCH MY FANCY. ALTHOUGH, THEIR FAIR COUNTERPARTS AREN'T LEFT OUT, BUT DEFINITELY NOT THE ONES ON BLEACHING CREAMS.

And I score you 0.5% for daring to flirt with a married woman. I'm gonna sue your ass!
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Herrmes: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2018
ruffDiamond:

Okay
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by captainbangz: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
placeofallure:

And I score you 0.5% for daring to flirt with a married woman. I'm gonna sue your ass!
HELL NO, I WOULDN'T TRY THAT! I KNOW YOU ARE MARRIED, BUT WAS JUST TRYNA KEEP THE CONVO GOING,......SORRY MA'AM.
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Izen: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
What do you mean mr man? I made it clear to her that i cannot continue to having an overweight girl as my lover, pushing her into it. You think she is not happy about her body now?

That doesn't make you less of a bully and emotional abuser undecided
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by FoolishBoy419: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Izen:

That doesn't make you less of a bully and emotional abuser undecided
Then come and arrest me angry
Izen:

That doesn't make you less of a bully and emotional abuser
Then come and arrest me undecided
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Ugo4hotish(m): 8:37am On Jun 17, 2018
safarigirl:
that person isn't female. One of those NL guys that can't settle on a gender
lol, okay oh
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by barallanee(f): 11:50am On Jun 17, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
excessive body odour heavy makeup. yam leg. rotten teeth wide nose. and if she pierce her ears more than once. mouth odour unhygienic smelling hair. smelling pussy. unshaved armpits. fat lady, i mean fatso excessive like elephant. and lastly if she bleach . rotten knuckles, long front teeth like vampire,
a very short lady a lady with beards a lady with legs that looks like chicken (tolotolo) a lady with manly voice. A lady with round face. etc
ur gal frnd has atleast 10 of those turndowns for u .mr perfect
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by barallanee(f): 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
So we d ugly gals na..no hope 4 us??
Re: Guys, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Women? by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 17, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

shocked

Which ass?

Was browsing old threads n saw your thisgringrin

Damn...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.