Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. (1059 Views)

"Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" / If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2018
before i begin, i wish to announce first that am broke with money (but not with ambition). Just so you can save yourself the stress of calling me broke in the comments section.

That said, i rarely woo girls and i don't expect them to woo me either.

So may we begin...

It is a known fact that women are more attracted to men with money (aka provider) than any other kind of man. If a man is handsome but does not have money, his handsomeness is probably useless to these women.

And guess what? Men all over the world have come to accept this fact, but Nigerian men over-accepted it. At whose detriment? Our own detriment!

Money is not restricted for men alone. Women make money too. But in Nigeria, when a woman makes money, it doesn't really count to the man who dates her because 'her money is her money and his money is our money' according to Nigeria Hookers Association (aka Nigerian women). Wrong mentality, but we still accepted. Let a woman's money remain her money, no problem.

But when a man's money becomes a woman's money before marriage, the man who spends the money on the woman and the woman being spent on are both mad. But one is madder than the other: the man.

When a woman is still under the care of her parents, does that not mean that the parents should be the one to take care of her expenses? Does that not mean that a man is there only to provide love and get it back at least until marriage? If really a woman wants to be taken care of (financially) by a man, why not pack your things and go live with him and bid your parents farewell? This way, we know you really want to be taken care of by your man alone. However, most women will still remain under their parents roof and will feel very confortable taking feeding money from a man outside. Proving to us that she is too broke to take care of herself and not only that, her dad is too broke to take care of her too. Yet she still has the gut to call a man broke and want him to own a car her father can't afford before approaching her. And you know the worst thing Nigerian men do? Accepting those responsibilities from a woman when she is not an orphan, because thats not supposed to be your responsibility.

I want to tell all men out there, a woman has no right to chop your money if you havent paid her bride price. She only has the right to your love. You can give her money if you have, but she doesn't have the right to make stupid demands from you like money for hair, money for menstrual pad, etc. Some even demand transport money to visit there own boyfriend. Common, its only normal for him to give you transport money after you must have visited and not before the visit. I wonder how many of you girls demand money from your aunty before paying her a visit. Yet the man you claim to love with all your heart, you tax him just so you could visit him, like you are doing him a favor or something.

I will end this by saying, if a woman should tax a man just because she is dating him, then it makes absolute sense for the man to make her a call girl and pay her for services rendered only. No heart break, no stories that touch, and definitely no stupid entitlement to your hard earned money.

It is important for Nigerian men to draw a line at certain points. A woman who isn't your wife yet only has the right to your love, care and attention as long as it is reciprocated. And you are compelled to always give it to her as long as you both are dating eachother. If you don't do this, she deserves the right to go her own way. It is only good of you to help her out with cash when you feel like and if need be, not mandatory. And she can do same too.

Thats all i have to say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by youngest85(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Man and chimpanzees actually have many things in common
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 12, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

We know.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Saff(f): 6:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
It’s the same thing everyday. Are you people not tired? If you garrit and want to buy a porsche for your babe, do it. If you don’t have money and cannot afford to do anything, why do you want to kill yourself? I don’t understand what the essence of all this is? Always whining like sissies. Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
It’s the same thing everyday. Are you people not tired? If you garrit and want to buy a porsche for your babe, do it. If you don’t have money and cannot afford to do anything, why do you want to kill yourself? I don’t understand what the essence of all this is? Always whining like sissies. Jesus.
no one is complaining to you ma.

This thread is for men.
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Preshy561(f): 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
cry cry cry!!! weep weep weep!!!
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:
This is what this thread smells of...
what's this please
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Saff(f): 7:03pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ebuka2016:

no one is complaining to you ma.

This thread is for men.
sharrap. Wimp!
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by chiommy123(f): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
but she did not tie rope on your neck that you must give her money na
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
jessca048:
what's this please
send a pm, I will let you know
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
but she did not tie rope on your neck that you must give her money na
but who said she did?

Most men feel the need to go out of there way to meet a lady's financial demands which is wrong.

A woman's sense of entitlement to a man's money when she is not yet married to him is wrong too and most Nigerian women are guilty of this.
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by chiommy123(f): 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ebuka2016:

but who said she did?

Most men feel the need to go out of there way to meet a lady's financial demands which is wrong.

A woman's sense of entitlement to a man's money when she is not yet married to him is wrong too and most Nigerian women are guilty of this.
you still have the choice to see things her way or not to
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by spyg1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2018
I never chop boyfriends always complaining
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by LeHMaR(m): 7:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
There are ladies out there that are not like all these you mentioned... Brother, if she keeps asking you for money and you don't like that or you don't have; simple, leave her and find another...
Trying to change the way other men want to behave with their girlfriends is a dead end.
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ebuka2016:

but who said she did?

...their...
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:
Bros, this is an eye sore, take it down
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2018
chiommy123:
you still have the choice to see things her way or not to
yeah sure. This is just my opinion dear and am less busy today so i decided to share it here.
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by MrCork: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ebuka2016:
before i begin, i wish to announce first that am broke with money (but not with ambition). Just so you can save yourself the stress of calling me broke in the comments section.

That said, i rarely woo girls and i don't expect them to woo me either.

So may we begin...

It is a known fact that women are more attracted to men with money (aka provider) than any other kind of man. If a man is handsome but does not have money, his handsomeness is probably useless to these women.

And guess what? Men all over the world have come to accept this fact, but Nigerian men over-accepted it. At whose detriment? Our own detriment!

Money is not restricted for men alone. Women make money too. But in Nigeria, when a woman makes money, it doesn't really count to the man who dates her because 'her money is her money and his money is our money' according to Nigeria Hookers Association (aka Nigerian women). Wrong mentality, but we still accepted. Let a woman's money remain her money, no problem.

But when a man's money becomes a woman's money before marriage, the man who spends the money on the woman and the woman being spent on are both mad. But one is madder than the other: the man.

When a woman is still under the care of her parents, does that not mean that the parents should be the one to take care of her expenses? Does that not mean that a man is there only to provide love and get it back at least until marriage? If really a woman wants to be taken care of (financially) by a man, why not pack your things and go live with him and bid your parents farewell? This way, we know you really want to be taken care of by your man alone. However, most women will still remain under their parents roof and will feel very confortable taking feeding money from a man outside. Proving to us that she is too broke to take care of herself and not only that, her dad is too broke to take care of her too. Yet she still has the gut to call a man broke and want him to own a car her father can't afford before approaching her. And you know the worst thing Nigerian men do? Accepting those responsibilities from a woman when she is not an orphan, because thats not supposed to be your responsibility.

I want to tell all men out there, a woman has no right to chop your money if you havent paid her bride price. She only has the right to your love. You can give her money if you have, but she doesn't have the right to make stupid demands from you like money for hair, money for menstrual pad, etc. Some even demand transport money to visit there own boyfriend. Common, its only normal for him to give you transport money after you must have visited and not before the visit. I wonder how many of you girls demand money from your aunty before paying her a visit. Yet the man you claim to love with all your heart, you tax him just so you could visit him, like you are doing him a favor or something.

I will end this by saying, if a woman should tax a man just because she is dating him, then it makes absolute sense for the man to make her a call girl and pay her for services rendered only. No heart break, no stories that touch, and definitely no stupid entitlement to your hard earned money.

It is important for Nigerian men to draw a line at certain points. A woman who isn't your wife yet only has the right to your love, care and attention as long as it is reciprocated. And you are compelled to always give it to her as long as you both are dating eachother. If you don't do this, she deserves the right to go her own way. It is only good of you to help her out with cash when you feel like and if need be, not mandatory. And she can do same too.

Thats all i have to say.

^Bro did they reject u? angry
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
LeHMaR:
There are ladies out there that are not like all these you mentioned... Brother, if she keeps asking you for money and you don't like that or you don't have; simple, leave her and find another...
Trying to change the way other men want to behave with their girlfriends is a dead end.
spot on bro. But them babes are influencing the good ones negatively

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
MrCork:

^Bro did they reject u? angry
no bro, they are negatively influencing the good girls out there.
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by chiommy123(f): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ebuka2016:

yeah sure. This is just my opinion dear and am less busy today so i decided to share it here.
OK sir
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...their...
i did try a lot if that's the only blunder i commited. Thanks though
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Uglymugg: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
Cutehector:
you are a very disgusting human being to have posted that here. I bet your mouth smells like that picture that's why you had no problem posting it here.

1 Like

Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Uglymugg: 8:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
OP, it's true! I also noticed something about Nigerian men in other countries. The reason why girls from other African countries love Nigerian men is because of how we lavish money on them.

I went to school in a WA country, you need to see the way Nigerians use their school fees to rent houses for girls, don't even get me started on how they starve themselves for Girls. Why wont such a girl like you so much from the bottom of her heart?

I noticed another thing while schooling there; The native guys are very ruthless when it comes to treating their women, In fact, their women even feed them. But in turn, this has caused them to become more feminized as the women control their men very well, but the same cannot be said for a Nigerian guy as they are very controlling. So yeah, there's advantage and disadvantage to this whole thing.
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Headlesschicken(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2018
undecided Anus talk....
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2018
Uglymugg:
OP, it's true! I also noticed something about Nigerian men in other countries. The reason why girls from other African countries love Nigerian men is because of how we lavish money on them.

I went to school in a WA country, you need to see the way Nigerians use their school fees to rent houses for girls, don't even get me started on how they starve themselves for Girls. Why wont such a girl like you so much from the bottom of her heart?

I noticed another thing while schooling there; The native guys are very ruthless when it comes to treating their women, In fact, their women even feed them. But in turn, this has caused them to become more feminized as the women control their men very well, but the same cannot be said for a Nigerian guy as they are very controlling. So yeah, there's advantage and disadvantage to this whole thing.
the thing tire me sha but its better to waste money on these women than to be controlled by them
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2018
Saff:
And who says repeating discussions is not allowed. We need to iron things out. Why u broke, hopeless girls make derogatory statements about broke guys. God knows when I start making that millions, a lot of girls that will come my way will suffer
Re: Most Girls Are Hookers, But Men Are To Blame. by iLegendd(m): 3:28am On Jun 13, 2018
Ebuka2016:
So, reasonable people like you still exist on Nairaland? Endorsed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) / Meet The Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe / 70-year-old Man Marries 15-year-old Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.